10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron took a break from his planning to keep his convo with Aidreana. She wondered why he was doing all the planning that Maeve was suppose to do. Aaron realized that she did not know what happened to her. "That's the thing...I don't really know another way to say this...but Maeve won't be finishing the term." Aaron moved all his plans and notes to the nearby table. "Professor McGonnagal told me that Maeve's mother died over the holiday. She's the only one capable of taking care of her younger sister." It was hard for him to say to Aidreana...he knew her and Maeve were very close.

Aaron looked towards the fireplace, the picture of Maeve still fresh in his mind. He will really miss her, not even talking much over the break. He brought out the Captain's pin from his pocket. "Because Maeve is gone, Gryffindor is without a captain, so Professor McGonnagal gave it to me. But still... I don't know how well I can be. I only have experience as a player, not really as a leader." He clenched his fist. "I still promised her I'd do it...so I have to try at least."

Aaron continued to speak with Aidreana as he put the pin back in his pocket. "I was thinking of writing to Maeve, giving her my condolences or something...Want to help me?" He got an extra piece of parchment out when Aidreana talked to him about her consequence of losing house points. He wasn't mad, but he was a little disappointed in her. Many pranks cause a breaking of rules, which is automatically losing points. "Well I guess we will have to make that up in the classroom or in Quidditch."

OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image

Invisible Codger

Anthony chuckled back in response to Titus' laughter.

A sympathetic grimace was drawn out of Anthony at the mention of Titus' break being boring. "Ehh... if it makes you feel any better, we're both vandals." mirroring Titus' light shrug. " I think I damaged my grandparents' carpet from staring at it. I was staring at it out of stifled amusement though."

Anthony grinned at the question about presents. "Mostly books. Got an e-reader though. Kinda need to speak to one of my housemates about that one though. He's umm..." pausing here because either name played into Gabe's denial of half of his heritage "He's the one wandering around either getting electronics to work on Hogwarts grounds or else attempting to. I wonder if he's getting anywhere? I mean, I spent most of the first term being very Ravenclaw and hiding in the library."

Anthony reached for the water here. He poured some of said liquid in the goblet and took a few sips before speaking again. "Just out of curiosity, you ever had orange juice? The juice of oranges, I mean. I understand that pumpkin juice is orange. I am making sense here, right?"

Anthony opened his mouth again here. "Noticed their latest attempt at house unity, yet?", gesturing at the High Table. This was followed by a rummaging in his robes for a moment before producing the poster he'd nicked earlier. "Here.", offering the poster to Titus.

"So... " A glance was thrown over at where the Sorting took place at the start of the year before Anthony turned back to Titus. "My sisters and brother start next year."

ashiro6
Aidreana BlackUser ImageAidreana felt her heart sink when she found out Maeve's mother had died. "I wrote to her over the break, but she never replied...I guess that's why." she said as she looked down. She felt bad for her friend, and felt some sympathy for Maeve. Aidreanas father died when she was only a few months old, so she only had some pictures of her with her father. Aidreana didn't know what it was like to loose someone you knew and cared about, but she knew loosing a parent was never fun.
Aidreana looked up at Aaron. "That's great you got captain, I'm sure you will be great at it." She said with a warm smile. 'And I'm sure Maeve can send you some of her plays that she made for the team, and help you out with any questions. " she said as she relaxed into the couch a little more
When Aaron talked about sending Maeve a letter, Aidreana smiled. "That sounds like great, and I would like to help." she said with a smile. Aidreana gave an evil grin at Aaron. "Maybe you can confess your love to her in the letter." she said with a smile as she looked at Aaron.

Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC:

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

"Well I'm glad someone thinks so. Boost my confidence a bit..." He turned to face Aidreana. Aaron thought about it when Aidreana said that maybe you could ask for some plays that she had already planned so they can be used in the upcoming practices. "Good idea. I need some more plays than these complicated ones." However, there was one thing that Aidreana said that was strange to Aaron...confessing love. He gave her an odd look. Aaron never really thought about crushing on anyone...or even about love in general... since the last Hogsmeade trip. He was all too focused on Quidditch and school that it was almost the last thing on his mind.

Aaron shrugged off what was last said and started writing on some leftover muggle paper he had. He used muggle pencil as well, so if he made a mistake he could erase it
Hey, Maeve,
All of us in Gryffindor heard the news about your mother. We all are very sorry to hear about the loss. She was indeed a great woman and treated everyone she knew like one of her own. It's also disappointing to hear that you won't be able to finish the term with us. McGonnagal promoted me as Captain for the Quidditch team...I have only somewhat of a clue on what plays are there to do...but not as much as you do. Let me know when you get this. We have Slytherin on our butts later this month. Aidreana sends her regards as well. My home is always open for you and your sister for the time being. I hope things get sorted out quickly.

All Regards,
Aaron S.
Aidreana B.

Aaron finished the last couple of words, before turning to Aidreana. "What do you think... you want to add anything as well?"

OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image
Aidreana BlackUser ImageAidreana watched Aaron write the letter on muggle paper with a muggle pencil. Aidrena smiled when she read the letter and grabbed the pencil from Aarons hand and brought the paper closer to her, and started to write at the bottom of the page.
P.S, Maeve you can always come back to school and have my mom watch after your sister. Our mothers were good friends, so please contact my mom and me if you need anything. Also I will now have to pull twice the amount of pranks now that you are gone. I do wish you the best, I know what it is like to loose a parent, and I hope things go well for your sister.AidreanaAidreana handed the note back to Aaron and looked at him. "If we send it today, she might get it in a few days." she said with a smile. "And hopefully she will respond, and talk to those who care about her." she said with a smile.Aidreana looked down at Aarons play book. "Aaron have you tried any of these plays or thought if some of them will actually work?" she asked as she looked at one ofthe plays that looked really complex.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC:

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

As soon as Aidreana wrote her extra piece on the letter, Aaron folded up the paper to fit in the envelope. He labeled the envelope, but did not know where to send it. "Lakota knows Maeve's presence well. He could get it to wherever she is overnight." Aaron slightly opened the window, and put a couple of bertiebots beans on the window sill. He made sure the flavor was cinnamon. "Lakota likes cinnamon beans a lot. They will keep him awake too."

As he waited for his owl, Aidreana took a small glance at Aaron's notebook from his England team training sessions. "Most of them seems fairly simple. We don't have to do all these acrobatic type moves, those are just "optional". I still want to work on my signature move though."

He heard Lakota's screech outside. Aaron made good timing to walk to the window where the owl was perched, cinnamon beans gone. He got the sealed letter and Lakota took it by the beak. "Maeve I think is at the Ministry...from there you are one your own...be careful, bud." Aaron whispered to the owl before it flew off.

He waited until his owl disappeared from view before heading back to the fireplace. He sat next to Aidreana looking over his notes. I preferably like this one...the "Two-to-one", The chaser with the Quaffle takes a beater with them and goes very high in the air, while the other two chasers take the other beater down on the bottom of the field". He turned the page. "Then the other play I was thinking is more defensive. England calls it the R.A.F. This would work well against an arrow formation, which is what Slytherin only truly knows."
OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image
ʆɨ {T}itus {D}amon{M}alfoyʆɨ

User Image

Titus gave another snort of laughter and rolled his eyes again at Anthony's mention of orange juice.
"Yeah, you're making sense, no worries. I've had it before on a number of occasions. It's pretty good but I do prefer pumpkin juice though " He stated, motioning to his half full cup by his arm.
Hearing Anthony's question, he blinked a little and snorted.
"I have a feeling they have something in store for us." He murmured, glancing at the high table with a subtle but sore frown.
"I wonder what it is though..." He muttered, before the poster was presented to him. Blinking, he took it from Anthony and placed it on the table.
"Where did you get this from?" He questioned with a touch of amusement in his voice before Anthony mentioned that his siblings would be starting next year.
"Ah, siblings. Are you the oldest then in your family? If you don't mind me asking, of course." He questioned, tilting his head as he picked up his goblet to take a sip.

Firlodge_3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Sorry for the really late response, wasn't sure what to say and school started so I have been busy. My posts will prob be pretty slow...

Invisible Codger

Anthony shrugged lightly at Titus' reaction before holding both hands up in a mock-'I surrender' pose. Well, I don't know. I mean, I know I have and I know dad has... but you know..., I'm not going to compare that to... well, for all I know, the only chance you'd get would be at Hogwarts and.... yeh. " offering a sheepish smile as an apology for bringing up Titus' family.

Anthony nodded at the comment but caught the frown. "What's wrong?" before letting Titus take the parchment from him. "As to where I got it from, some people were getting yelled at... I may have taken advantage of the distraction to slip inside and nick it."

Anthony nodded at the question about siblings. "Try generation." but this retort was levelled in the spirit of friendly riposte - the manner was similar to comments made before a match about hufflepuffs going down. He'd say these things and although they were meant, because... well, the point was to win... they still weren't intended to wound. " But yes, I have three siblings: two younger sisters - twins. Their birthdays are in late September. stressing the plural. "I say birthdays because either side of midnight, you see? "

Anthony waited to relish in the confusion over the fact that he'd said that 1)Three siblings would be starting Hogwarts next year and 2)Referred to a set of twins as opposed to a set of triplets. Actually, it was just a small age gap and the way the birthdays fell. What he'd explained though was that his sisters and brother would be starting next year and then proceeded to explain how come his sisters started in the same year but left his brother's case unstated. He'd also mentioned the different birthdays for the twins and explained that but still, that didn't explain his brother either.

"Okay, I am so slow. I never thought about until just now but technically we all have different signs because the twins were born either side of a cusp."

At this point, Anthony started counting himself and his siblings off on his fingers. The first finger was accompanied by stating his full name. The second and third went up together before he tapped them in turn. The second finger was dubbed with an 'M' name for the first name, the third was a 'N' for a first name and the fourth finger that went up was listed out loud as Zachary.

First names for boys here were more muggle in spirit and their middle names were more wizarding in spirit. The girls' first names were more magical in spirit and they had plainer middle names.

" Yeah, like I said, the twins are younger than me. My brother's younger still."

ashiro6

((Obviously, I'm far too lazy to check the actual cusps... so you lot'll have to roll with me here. I'm just going by the harry potter astrology site dates.))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image
+++ Oliver +++ Chang +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Oli rolled around on his bed, tossing and turning to another nightmare about vampires attacking him. He woke up frantically, seeing the sun brightly shining through the window. "Really?!?! I just missed breakfast, again.". Oli got out of bed and switched from his pj's to some casual clothes, since class did not start for another couple days. Students were still coming back from their Holiday, so there was no rush. He then turned to his trunk to put on his beanie...he always loved to wear it on days that did not require uniform. After quickly making a couple small poses in the only mirror of his section of the boys dormitory, he walked down the steps.

Just entering view of the common room. He saw that Aaron and Aidreana were on the sofa near the fireplace. Ever since joining the house Quidditch team, Oli and Aaron were very close friends. They shared a lot of common interests... mostly between Quidditch and girls. They are often hanging out together, never separating, with exception to request from a "higher-up". They shared the same dorm, class, team, etc.. He got along with Aidreana as well, but did not really like the idea of losing house points for all the pranks she liked to do. Oli nicknamed her "The female Peeves"...but he never really held a grudge for all the times Gryffindor had lost points because of her. Oli, just like Aaron, just wanted to get along with everyone...with of course, sidestepping around certain aspects of personality to maintain that equilibrium.

Oliver walked down the rest of the steps over hearring the conversation of Maeve and Quidditch. Oli knew Maeve was not coming back to school. His mother, Cho Chang, worked with Maeve's mother the ministry, so news was spread to her first. Oliver, of course to no one's clue, had the biggest crush on Maeve. Ever since Day 1 of going through Hogwarts, Oli had his eyes on getting the heart of Maeve. It was a bummer really...he had intents to ask her to be his girlfriend in the springtime.

"Hey chaps. Slept in once again...What have I missed so far today?" Oli said as he walked over to the sofa by the fireplace. He gave Aaron's shoulder two pats as well as give a little rustle in the hair of Aidreana. Walking around the sofa, he pulled up a chair next to Aaron's pile of parchment, notes, and other junk. He turned to Aaron, feeling ecstatic. "Sweet...You went to England's field afterall!!! Are these all the notes you took?" He took a couple pages from his pile on the table next to them and began scrolling down. Oliver then bounced a couple times in his seat. "Man o man, this will surely take out the Slytherins. Good going Soohoo! Nyx and those snakes are for sure going down this year." Last year, the Gyrffindor/Slytherin match ended in a 180/110 Slytherin win, with Oliver in the hospital wing for a month after colliding in with a Slytherin beater, first, and then a bludger that was aimed for his chest when he was on the ground. Aaron still believed that bludger was purposely used to harm the seeker while he was on the ground...but all that ended up doing was causing a penalty against Gryffindor and threatened suspension and detention for arguing/mouthing off with the referee. This year will be different.

OOC: First post for Oli!!

Muggles Wear Stuff Like This...

adreane_kito
Aidreana BlackUser ImageAidreana watched Aaron leave a few jelly beans for Lakota. "He is really a smart bird to come when you set jelly beans on the window." she said with a smile. Aidreana looked at the acrobatic moves, "Even though they are optional, if could show what Gryffindor can do." she said as she looked down at the note book.
When Aaron talked about Maeve being at the Ministry, she slightly shivered/ Aidreana still hated the Ministry for falsely accusing her father and hunting him down like an animal. Aidreana quickly fused that thought out of her head and looked at Aaron as he explain the other plays. "This is great, I'm sure you guys are going to win with these new plays." she said with a smile before glar
ing at Oliver. "Do you seriously have to ruffle my hair?' she said with as she fixed her hair and hat tat she was wearing. Aidreana smiled evilly. "I changed the hair and skin color of three 7th year students, One is red, one is green and one is pink." she said with a smile at her prank, but then remembered she still had a months worth detention and lost 30 house points. Aidreana didn't want to tell him that, or we was going to call her 'The female Peeves again.' Aidreana smiled at Oli comment about beating Slytherin. "I'm sure it won't be a problem to beat them, with Aarons new plays I'm sure you will win. she said as she went to sit cross legged on the couch and her beaters bat fell to the floor and landed quite loudly on the floor. 'Damn I forgot that was there." she thought as she went to pick it up.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC:Sorry I was gone yesterday, and I wasn't able to post. I might bring Maeve back and cause some drama, but I don't know.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron tried not to laugh when Aidreana told Oli about her prank with the Slytherin students. He had to admit, that she had a great way of passing the time...pulling pranks on students of other houses...all in good fun of course, unless its Slytherin to her. He kept his mind on the prize, however. Aaron was determined to believe that weekday training would be better than just taking the field on the weekend. They had more time, most likely more privacy, and nothing more than a light spell to hold night practices.

Looking back at some of the plays, however, AAron realized that most of these would take many, many weeks to practice, so he thought that it would be best to save those for next year. But for now he could still try the 2-for-1 and the R.A.F. for the Slytherin match and maybe sneak one other play in for the last match against Hufflepuff. He had the two he wanted to work on the most and it was set. That was all for team strategies, now he had to do some fitness days...keep the team in condition to play a long match if need be. It may have to be fitness in the morning and team play at night before dinner. "We need to be in top form for Slytherin, I don't want a brutal defeat because we were tired...who am I kidding...we don't want a defeat period." Aaron thought to himself as Aidreana and Oli exchanged words about messing up her hair.

After that moment, he heard a small thud from the other side of Aidreana. On the floor was a beater's bat, the object that she hid earlier. So his eyes were not whacked out. He turned his gaze at Aidreana, curious about her owning the piece of equipment. "A beater's bat...How'd you get a hold of those? I didn't think you were one for Quidditch."
OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito
that would be all up to you...I'm fair game with anything lol...i thought it would be interesting to try two characters now

User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image
+++ Oliver +++ Chang +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Oliver took a peek at some of Aaron's notes as soon as he sat down. His eyes widened. He was astonished for how much Aaron wrote on all the pieces of parchment at paper. "Good Lord, Aaron, maybe you should check if you have carpal tunnel after what I've seen here. You think we will be going over all these plays by the end of the month?" Aidreana then tried to ask him on why he ruffled her hair. "Easy. You're an easy target. You know you're like a lil' sis to me Aidreana. Big Brother can't mess with lil sis?" He then heard Aidreana's prank scheme with 7th year Slytherin students. "7th years... that's quite a challenge. I would have thought you would have targeted some 1st or 2nd years."

Oliver then turned his view to Aaron's new notes. He noticed the captain's pin. "No wonder you have all these papers...you're planning the practices. Congrats, Captain Aaron." He fell back onto his seat next to the sofa. Oli still felt tired, only just getting up. "Man I wish they had some fruit or something I can scrunge on." he thought to himself. Then Oli remembered what he was going to say to Aaron. "I heard Nyx talking to some of her housemates about taking the field this weekend to train some new people. Looks like we weren't the only house who lost players. I already know my plan for the game..." At that moment, both Oli and Aaron turned to Aidreana when a beater's bat fell to the ground and rolled to her feet. Oli was just as curious as Aaron. "Wait...Isn't that Maeve's bat?"
OOC:

adreane_kito
Aidreana Black

User ImageAidreana glared at Oli, "Well you are an easy target for pranks." she said with an evil grin before quickly picked the bat and looked at the bat. "It was Maeves old bat, she gave it me when I was a second year." she said with a smile. "Maeve taught me how to be a beater, to take my anger out on something, than pull pranks on people." she said as she looked at Aaron. "I would play quiditch, but I didn't bother to try out. I could easily be someones moving target to attack." she said as she shook her head slightly. 'Don't try to take Maeve's spot, that would just be unfair to her.' she thought to her self as she looked down at the bat, and then looked up at Aaron and Oli. "Oli did you seriously think that I couldn't handle 7th years, I have been pranking for a while, and pulling pranks on 1st and 2nd years gets boring really fast." she said with a small smile.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC:

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron tried to understand what Aidreana just said...practicing her swings to ease stress...ok maybe he reworded it differently, but that was the point Aaron was thinking of. "How long ago did Maeve get a new bat?" Aaron began to think to himself while he waited for a response. They could not have to worry about making it a big deal about tryouts then for the new beater spot...perhaps to the reserve players dismay...Maybe he could give her a flyout one day in the courtyard. It would have to be soon though, since the next match was coming up fast.

"Have you flown a broom before...outside from the class?"

OOC: Ugh sorry its so short... Trying to write on a fried brain from the first week back at school :/ 12 page paper at beginning of the week...really?!?!?

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image
+++ Oliver +++ Chang +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Oliver listened as Aidreana spoke about her level of pranking students. Sorry, thought I ask. And also, you don't hear of 7th years being little snithces and telling the teachers everything. Maeve taught her apprentice very well....very well indeed." Oli then went into his own little daydreamy world, slouching down on the sofa. All he could focus on was Maeve. Why did her mother have to die this time...It couldn't have waited just a little bit longer...like after we graduated?. Oliver slouched back into his chair. "I had it all planned out on how I was to ask you out...but I guess I'll have to wait until you're back next year...but wait...what if you can't come back...Crap, I didn't even think about that."

He turned back to Aaron, noticing something about having to be up early in the morning for some practices. "Are you serious, Aaron...you know I can't get up until its after breakfast. Damn Slytherins, making me get up early all week long, and not to mention all the future assignments we will have to be up all night doing..." Oli punded his fist down on the sofa, causing his body to jolt back up from a slouched position. He frowned at Aaron and Aidreana. "NYX WILL PAY FOR WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!"
OOC:

adreane_kito

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out