Your House?

Gryffindor 0.12056737588652 12.1% [ 17 ]
Hufflepuff 0.26950354609929 27.0% [ 38 ]
Ravenclaw 0.29078014184397 29.1% [ 41 ]
Slytherin 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 93 94 95

Aidreana Black

User ImageAidreana looked over at Aaron. She got a new bat 3 years ago." . She said with a slight smile before it quickly faded. "Flying is not my strong point, I'm lucky to stay o n the broom if I make a.good hit ." She said with a sigh. 'Hopefully he won't ask me to join the team' Aidreana quickly glanced at Oli " It's not Slytherins fault you are to lazy to get up. And what do You mean Nyx will pay for what she is doing? She asked curiously as she looked at him.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC: sorry it sucks. I just got better from being sick, and all of the stuff that I had to take is still wearing off, and I'm still a little groggy.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image
+++ Oliver +++ Chang +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Oliver couldn't believe that Aidreana could not understand what he recently said. He rolled his eyes. "All the Quidditch players know that its better to get the field on the weekend. And from what I've heard, Slytherin and all the other houses will all get a chance on the field for a long practice. We can get a lot more training done using a half day on the field rather than 5 only part days on the field." Oli took a moment to breathe. "The Headmistress already gave us a warning of a loss of points when we tried the field Saturday night when it now "supposedly" off-limits. All the other times are booked for the weekend." He turned to Aaron. "You better have some good trainings prepared Captain."
OOC:

Muggles Wear Stuff Like This...

adreane_kito

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron took a moment to comprehend what Aidreana told him about the Maeve's new bat 3 years ago..."Wow. I can't believe three years and I never noticed." He looked down at his feet when Oliver was going on his little tangent about not being able to get the pitch on the weekend. Aaron only acted as if he was surprised that that would happen. Besides Titus, the other two houses have had captains for consecutive years, so they know the whole ordeal it is to reserve fields for practice space. But Titus, he was a Malfoy...bet his parents showed him the ropes about the whole ordeal about being Captain ahead of time. This was a whole new experience for Aaron...but it was his time to not let his house down. Maybe he's not like Harry Potter, but he will do his damndest to be the best ever Gryffindor Captain. He heard Oli speak to him about some 'good' practices. "Define a good practice, Oli. I already have a plan to get the point across of how we will train for the upcoming. You only have to worry about 2 things: Getting up in time for training, and being one hell of a pest against Nyx."

He turned back to Aidreana. "Look you may not like this, but I really want to try and see you in action on Monday. We don't really have reserves for beaters, so we need all the help we can get. I'll post something on the wall tonight about Beater tryouts." He sighed. "We need someone who has enough brains to understand how much this win means to our House."
OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image
Aidreana Black

User ImageAidreana rolled her eyes and looked at Oli. " Well make the best of what you have and take advantage of what it could bring. It could help you wake up sooner and not be running late to everything." she said jokingly as she laughed a little bit. She quickly stopped and turned to Aaron. "Are you sure that is a good idea? I mean I would love to help the house out and all, but I don't think I will be helping the team win any points if I play on the team." she said as she looked at the fire. "Even if you thought I would be good enough to play, the only good it would do is annoy Nyx to a new extreme." she said quietly enough that it could faintly be heard.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC: is anyone else going to try and post in this rp, and try to bring it back to life? And what is the time of day at the moment in the rp?

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron
OOC: I think we are like the Day before class starts sort of in between lunch and dinner...Not quite sure though

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image

Oli grunted at Aidreana's comment. The two of them acted like brother and sister at times. This of course was a blatant example. Oli just started to stare at the fireplace as Aaron spoke. "Well like I said, we are going to have to have tryouts again for a new beater. We only have reserves for keeper and Chaser. Just come out and see what you can do." Aaron got a extra piece of parchment and used his muggle pen to make a message.

Gryffindor Quidditch Tryouts: Beaters Needed!!
Think you have what it takes to be the next beater for the Gryffindor House. Have the desire to beat those snakes from Slytherin and the badgers from Hufflepuff? Meet at Quidditch Pitch on Monday after your last classes. Come prepared to fly and take on bludgers!

Aaron finished the sign. "Think I need to add anything, Guys?" Oliver looked over to the sign and began to read it to himself. "I think its alright, I guess. You get the point across. What do you think Aidreana?"

User ImageUser Image
+++ Oliver +++ Chang +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Muggles Wear Stuff Like This...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items