Ravenclaw 0.29078014184397 29.1% [ 41 ]
Slytherin 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94 95 > >>

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image
ʆɨ {T}itus {D}amon{M}alfoyʆɨ

User Image

Titus almost jumped out of his skin when he heard his cousin's voice sound out from across him. Turning to face the boy. He gave the Slytherin a dark scowl.
"Hello, Nathan...What brings you here?" He questioned, folding his arms across his chest as he tilted his head to observe the other boy. His cousin chuckled a little and shook his head.
"What...I'm not allowed to share a carriage with you? Merlin Titus, you always were the cold one."
Titus scowled even darker at his cousin's words and rolled his eyes. He had enough of this small talk.
"Ever since the day of the Griffindor match against Ravenclaw....Juniper hasn't been the same. She was in tears when I saw her. The hell did you do to her?" He demanded, getting straight to the point.
His cousin's eyebrows almost shot into his hairline but a deep chuckle echoed around the carriage as it finally began to move towards Hogsmeade.

"My, my, Titus. Always quick to get to the point and jump to conclusions." Nathan chuckled, shaking his head a little as he eyed Titus.
"I didn't do anything to her, cousin dearest. You know it's not in my nature to make any girl cry...no matter if they are mudblood filth or halfblooded fools." Nathan continued, watching Titus bristle at the insulting terms.
"It was our darling Nyx. She's the one that cause your pretty little badger to cry like that. You know Nyx well enough to know why she went after the little girl. She had to have been a mudblood or something like that to get such a reaction from Nyx."Nathan stated, shrugging slightly as he watched their progress towards Hogsmeade.
"Watch what you call Jupiner, Greengrass." Titus hissed, causing another amused grin to flint over his cousin's face.

"Oh...is that what she's called? Hmmm...not a bad name for a girl like her." Nathan mused, causing Titus to scowl even more.
His cousin's words, however, did make Titus wonder even more. He did know Nyx well enough to know that she had a crush on him...and Merlin only knows just how girls act they have a crush on someone. Perhaps he ought to go apologize to Juniper for Nyx's behavior? Or maybe he ought to go and talk to Nyx about it? No...either way...it'd cause trough for Jupiner. Frowning, Titus shifted his gaze out the carriage window and let his thoughts take over. How to deal with a situation like this? How indeed...

As soon as the carriage stopped, Titus slipped out of the carriage, not even bothering to say goodbye to his cousin. Instead, he glanced around him and decided to head to The Three Broomsticks to fortify himself with a butterbeer first. Then he would hit Honeydukes...his supply was running low again and he wanted to get some more things.
Quickly making his way through the streets, he gave a small shiver and tugged the collar of his jacket closer around his face. Entering the tavern, he made his way straight for the bar, intent on getting his butterbeer first before he looked around and got a good look at his surroundings.

DeadOnTheStrip

NaInOa13

GalleonJinx

adreane_kito

Aurora_rose_riddle

((outfit ))
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

As soon as Zeke was about to speak, Maeve and Juniper walked through the tavern. "Hey you two!! Zeke was about to tell us his carriage ride story." As soon as the two ladies sat down, the table was packed. If anyone else wanted to join them, they would have to add another table. Three Broomsticks was not even close to being full yet, since all the students were checking out the shops. The tavern was usually the last stop for the majority of the students. Just to make safe, he got his wand out, "Accio table." The nearest table, scooted closer to him. He aligned the second table with their table and presto, a bigger area for more people. "I didn't think anyone of us would love to be so cramped together." The newly sized table could fit about 8 people comfortably now.

Maeve gave Aaron another death glare -just like the one in the Great Hall - after staring at Aurora. Aaron knew what that meant now. "Is she jealous of me liking another person? Does she really like me? I mean she's really cute and all, but cmon...I mean we are teammates? How were the team to function if we were going out? What would happen to our team morale if we got into a fight?" All these questions were starting to pop up in Aaron's head. He realized that he can't get his hormones in front of what really matters - his studies and his game. He thought of just going back to what he did earlier in the year - become a recluse in the common room and focus on OWLs & Quidditch.

"Hey Titus!! Grab a seat and come join us, mate." Aaron said across the tavern, noticing the male Hufflepuff enter. Aaron seemed distraught about something, similar to Zeke when he first entered. "He must have had rough trip as well." he thought to himself. He took another gulp of butterbeer.

OOC:

Outfit: Hogsmeade Trip!!

adreane_kito
GalleonJinx
ashiro6
DeadOnTheStrip
Aurora_rose_riddle

User Image

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
Juniper Gaunt
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Juniper gave a large smile as she followed Meave into The Three Broomsticks. She followed her to the table that was occupied by three other people. A fellow Hufflepuff and two Gryffindors. Sitting down as she was told in she spot that Meave told her, in front of a butterbeer. Reaching forward she took a hold of the large mug and slid it forward as she was not able to pick it up. So she thought it would be safest to just slid it. She moaned a bit as she warm beverage passed her lips, warming her cold body all the way to her belly. She then looked up and said her hellos to everyone at the table. "Hello Aaron." Then turned toward Zeke and the Hufflepuff in which she did not know the name of. She was a year older than she so she did not known her. She gave the two a quick nod before turning back to her butterbeer.

Though she did not have that much time to enjoy it before she heard Aaron call out for Titus to join them. She nearly choked on the liquid. Her head snapped up and scanned the crowd. Landing on Titus. She mentally swore to herself as she was not stuck. There was no way that she could just jump up and leave it would draw to much attention to herself. So she just dropped her eyes to the table and tried to make herself as small as possible. Maybe he would not notice her. Now she knew why she should just be alone. It was much easier and let dangerous to her health.

Hogsmead Outfit

adreane_kito

GalleonJinx

Aurora_rose_riddle

NaInOa13

ashiro6

User Image
Aurora Rose Riddle <3

After a few minutes in her own little world, She snapped back to reality. Realizing she was starring at Aaron, She quickly looked back at the ground. Her cheeks turned a soft pink as she started to play with her oval shaped locket around her neck. She was never good with talking to people let alone making friends. When she does make friends, she shows her true funny loveable nature.

Quickly glancing at the door, she noticed Titus, a fellow team mate, at the door. A big smile landed on lips. finally someone i know! "hey Titus" she said waving her hand at him.

ashiro6

NaInOa13

DeadOnTheStrip

Tipsy Werewolf

7,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
¤ Zeke Пewton ¤

User Imagex
x
x
x

Zeke was just about to tell Aaron about his ride to Hogsmeade but saw that his friend was highly focused on something totally different; he was looking at that Aurora girl. And to make matters even worse Maeve walked in at that bloody moment and caught him. Zeke just looked down and shook his head. Aaron knows he likes Maeve and Maeve is definitely head over heels for Aaron so why the hell hadn't neither one of them said anything. Zeke just sighed and took a sip of butterbeer when Maeve came over and decided to give Aaron a death glare. "Drama, drama, drama." Zeke whispered to himself so that no one at the table could hear him as he started playing with the necklace around his neck.

Hogsmeade

NaInOa13
adreane_kito

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No one knows what it's like...
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx had arrived at Honeydukes to find it stuff with students. She huffed and pouted a bit as it seems that she might not get her sugar fix. With a sigh she decided to come back later to see if the crowd will thin out. Decided to head to the Three Broomsticks for something warm to drink as she waits. Entering the Three Broomsticks she nearly hissed as she saw the crowd of students that she lease wanted to see. Though a surge of jealousy rushed threw her as she watched them. She lost her only friend on Halloween, and it was all her fault.

Shaking her head of the memory's of Randall death she moved toward the counter. She did take note of Titus, but just let him be and order her a cup of peppermint hot coco. Setting her money on the counter, as she took the steaming cup of coco to find herself a place to sit. Unlucky her, the only spare table sat up against the wall, the nearest table sat the group of friends. As she sat she finally took noticed of the little Hufflepuff Juniper. Her eyes snapped from her to Titus as he finished getting his own drink. Trying her best she turned toward the window that sat to the far wall in front of her. Her eyes flicking to the table. Watching the Hufflepuff girl like a Hawk. Also sending glares toward the Gryffindors at the table. The next quidditch match was against them when they came back from Christmas break.

Hogsmead outfit

adreane_kito

ashiro6

GalleonJinx

Aurora_rose_riddle

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron looked around to see if anyone else he knew was in the tavern after Titus walked in. The mental pact he made just a moment ago was now in affect. He was not going to think about his hormones getting in the way of studying and Quidditch. Aaron realized there were only two games left in the Quidditch season with the most important one being right after the break, Gryffindor vs Slytherin - the biggest rivalry at Hogwarts. At that moment he noticed Nyx in the corner of the tavern, glaring viciously at him and the rest of the table. There were too many faces in the tavern to show his friends the letter he received, so it was going to have to wait until later. The Christmas break was coming up quickly and Aaron wanted to train over the fairly lengthy break they had this year. He'll have to bring that up with Maeve and Zeke later as well, offering for the two of them to stay with him over the break. His dad was going to be doing a stadium inspection for the English National Quidditch team in the outskirts of London in prepping for their friendly match against Morocco. Aaron was allowed in the meantime of the week long inspection to train on the pitch. He'd love for Zeke and Maeve, as well as the rest of the team to practice with him, but knew for a fact he could get his two best friends in for sure. Aaron pictured himself training Zeke as he was making some spectacular saves. He then pictured Maeve smacking bludgers at small targets, then their seeker racing around the pitch to find the snitch...it would be a dream come true to smother on Slytherin this time around.

Aaron snapped out of his train of thought, oblivious to other conversations going on at the table by the fire in Three Broomsticks. He then remembered the whole incident, with Nyx and Juniper after the Ravenclaw game. He whispered "Maeve, keep a watch on Juniper. Nyx is here. She's in the corner of the tavern...don't look, but she's there."

OOC:

adreane_kito
GalleonJinx
ashiro6
DeadOnTheStrip
Aurora_rose_riddle

User Image

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image
ʆɨ {T}itus {D}amon{M}alfoyʆɨ

User Image

Titus had just gotten a his drink when a familiar voice sounded. Turning his head, he caught sight of Aaron, Maeve, Jupiner and Zeke. Jupiner had almost choked on her drink for some reason and Titus couldn't help but feel another twinge of concern for the girl. Waving at them, he began to make his way over when another voice sounded, also calling his name. Turning his head, he felt a wide grin spread over his lips. He also managed to catch a glimpse of Nyx and he had to fight to keep the smile from slipping off his lips. She was glaring daggers at Aaron's table and Titus almost felt sorry for whoever it was she was glaring at. Nyx's wrath was a scary, scary thing and definitely not something to be taken lightly.
The other person calling him was none other than his fellow teammate Aurora. Making his way over to her, he settled down in the seat across from his fellow Hufflepuff. Giving a small apologetic wave at Aaron and the others, he figured he could find them later and hang out with them as well. Maybe Aurora could also tag along? They weren't too far from the other five and Aaron did ask first but he hadn't seen Aurora in a long time. Titus did feel bad for not taking up Aaron's offer, but he would pitch the idea of another hang out right after they were all done at The Three Broomsticks.
"Hello, Rora. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you disappeared off to?" Titus joked, grinning at the girl before him.

DeadOnTheStrip

NaInOa13

GalleonJinx

adreane_kito

Aurora_rose_riddle

((outfit ))
User Image
User Image

Daphne Amora Windcharm

She had missed the carriages, she knew it, but Daphne didn't care. Still crouched in the bathroom stall, she had run out of tears and instead stared at the ground, choking on dry sobs. As much as she wanted to stay in there all day, it wouldn't be possible. Guilty or not, Daphne needed to go to class, and she still needed to pass, and she still needed to see teachers. After a few more minutes, Daphne sighed and stood up. It would be best if she went straight to Professor Sprout now. She clenched her hands into fists in an attempt to control her shaking as she walked down the corridors. It didn't work, but she kept it up anyway, trying to focus more on the pain of digging her nails into her palms than on how terrified she felt.

Slowly she wound her way down the nearly empty corridors, and slowly made her way to Sprout's office. Daphne took a deep breath, and then raised one fist to the door and gently knocked.

"Come in," said the voice of Professor Sprout. She pushed open the door and closed it behind her before proceeding to the professor's desk. Sprout looked up at her from some paperwork and set aside her quill. "Why hello Daphne. What's the matter? You look very pale."

Daphne sat down, and stared at her hands. They were still clenched, and at this point, she wasn't certain she could unclench them. After a moment, she looked up to the head of her house, new tears in her eyes. "Professor...um...about what happened earlier in the Great Hall...that is...what Gabe did...it's...it's because of me." The tears were now beginning to stream down her face. Sprout's expression was stern, but not unkind.

"I thought as much," she said, "It is very unlike you to break school rules."

Her eyes dropped back into her lap, and the shaking was becoming harder to control. "I...I know. I thought...I mean, I didn't think..." She took a deep breath and tried to calm her mind enough to get the words out. "When Gabe asked me to find out about the keystone, he made it sound like...like it wasn't a big deal. I had the impression that he wasn't going to do much with it. I certainly didn't think he was going to make the scene he made in the Great Hall today. I thought...I thought that it was just something he would keep quiet. Something for himself and perhaps a few of his friends. I didn't think he would announce it to the school - much less charge students to help them." Now the shaking was more from rage than terror. She looked back up at the professor. "I feel very used. He cared nothing for my feelings, he didn't tell me he was going to make a spectacle of himself, he didn't tell me that he was essentially going to announce my guilt along with his to the teachers. He just went right ahead and did it. I feel like such a tool....like a proper fool." She was crying full-out now. She had no idea where all these tears were coming from, but she didn't care. "I know that I'm likely going to get detention at the very least, but all I ask is that I not spend it with him."

Sprout had sat and listened to her rant intently. Now she paused for a moment before speaking. "Well, yes, it is true that you will need to be punished for this. I trusted you with that information, and you let me down just as you were let down by Mr. Tycho. However, I see no reason for the two of you to serve your detention time together, nor do I see reason to extend your punishment to the extent of his. Be fortunate that I am compassionate, Miss Windcharm, as the headmistress would not be. You will, however, spend a week of detention time with me, and I shall unfortunately need to take 20 points from you. Because of your record, and because your transgression was directly against me, I shall not bring this matter to the headmistress. Again, consider yourself lucky that I do not." As Daphne's face became sullen once more, Sprout's face calmed and her voice softened. "And Daphne, if Mr. Tycho is treating you as nothing more than an means to succeed with his plans, then you really shouldn't be spending time with him. You deserve better, Daphne - much better."

Daphne nodded, feeling tears well up in her eyes again. Now that the hard part was over, she was able to lift her sleeve to wipe at her eyes, before Professor Sprout handed her a handkerchief. "Now, are you not going to Hogsmeade today?"

Daphne shook her head as she dabbed the tears from her eyes. "No, Professor. I missed the carriages, and I don't feel like going anymore anyway."

Sprout nodded. "Well then, perhaps you would like to help me tend to some plants this afternoon? I have some plants that need re-potting, and some others that just need general care." After a moment of thought, Daphne nodded and handed back the professor's handkerchief.

"Thank you Professor. That sounds a lot better than going to Hogsmeade," she said. Sprout nodded once more, and the two of them went to the greenhouse. Daphne was relaxing now. The morning had been terrible, but the afternoon was going to be very soothing.

Darak

User Image User Image User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron kept the flow of the small table going with small conversations, keeping an eye on Nyx as she was hawk eying Juniper. Zeke and Maeve could take care of Juniper no problem. He assumed it had something to do with Titus. They may have to talk later in private, when Juniper's back in the common room. Aaron really wanted to go to Sprintwitches. His parents were good friends of the owner, Zlatan Carvalho, so he knew Aaron almost like family. "Hey guys, I need to go to have a meeting with a friend about some Ancient Runes notes. It shouldn't be long. When you guys finish, why don't you meet me at Honeydukes." He noticed Titus sit over with Aurora. Aaron's conscious went into play. "Aaron, snap out of it...you just made a pact less than 10 minutes ago to not worry about that anymore."

He waved at Titus before heading to the bar, left a small amount of sickles to pay the rest of the table's drinks as well as tip to the barkeep. He left Three Broomsticks. Outside, Aaron walked down the main street of Hogsmeade. Next to the post office, was Sprintwitches, the sporting goods store. He hadn't seen Zlatan since the summer time. He'd love to speak with him again. Entering the store, not many people were inside. Zlatan recognized him instantly. He had a feint accent, since Zlatan was from Sweden.

Well I'll be damned. Aaron Soohoo, the goal scoring machine for Gryffindor. How are you son

Hey Z! I've been getting a lot of that lately. Didn't realized you were at the game as well. I think there is a hit out on me now.

Ah, boy, you keep playing like that, you could see a call up from USA's U17's.

Yea, which reminds me. I have something to show ya Z. I haven't even let my parents in on this yet.

Aaron opened his pocket and brought out the letter he received this morning before his friends came and joined him at the Great Hall. Zlatan unfolded his specs and began reading the letter in Swedish gibberish mutters. His eyes widened near the end of the letter.
Zlatan then took a look at the envelope, assumingly for authenticity.

Well look at that, I haven't seen any letters from Bulgaria since the Quidditch World Cup in '94. But I can not believe my eyes. My young Aaron, receiving a possible recruitment letter from Vratsa.

I just don't know if I want to tell the rest of my team about it. It's bound one of them will spread the word around the school. I don't really want people having my head on a pike.

Why on Earth would you say that, boy.

Oh trust me, I know people. Also I feel even my own team will be jealous. I really want to win the cup this year, but I feel that if the team finds out, I'll be out on my own, just by spite.

C'mon now, Aaron. That's pish posh talk. You've known the majority of the team for a good 3-4 years now. You would think that one little letter will single handedly break up the morale built over that span.

Right now, I really don't know what to believe.

Well you should at least let your parents in on this. Or would you rather me write to them?

That would be preferred, Z.

I can give the excuse that studies and sport have gotten in the way of free time to write. That's no problem.

Thanks.

In the meantime, I have something for you and the rest of the Gryffindor team. More as a return the favor of my alma mater house. Under the register, Zlatan got thin rubber/plastic wristbands with Gryffindor colors of Red and Gold stripes. "A little good luck charm, well not really charmed, but you know. You or any team members wear this in my shop, half off your entire purchase. Just keep it on the low.

Will do. Thanks Zlatan.

The two of them continued to chat for a bit.

OOC:

adreane_kito
GalleonJinx
ashiro6
DeadOnTheStrip
Aurora_rose_riddle

User Image

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit=This...

It had taken much longer than expected to have things in order. After all this was the first year in which an exchange program between Mahoutokoro and Hogwarts. So for the blonde fourteen year old it was no surprise that things were a bit bumpy at all. While she had wanted for things to be sorted out between the two she had been studying hard on what the students of Hogwarts were being taught. She never liked the idea of being behind when it came to her studies. At least she had her comic books to help past the time between reading her different text books. She had already informed as to which house she was going to be during her time at Hogwarts.Her wand was tucked with in the inner pocket of her kimono. It was something she would never leave behind.

She finally got off the train at the Hogsmeade station. Her blue grey eyes looking left and right. Her first steps into the West. Things were certainly different here and it was a rather curious thing. A teacher was at the station to let her know that the students were in the town today and that she go to the town as well.That her things would be in her room and that she should have fun for today. Which she had nodded her head. "I'll certainly do that. After all it is going to be a rather interesting rest of the year."She spoke her Japanese accent was rather evident. The girl had spent her whole life in Japan. So for her everyone hear sounded rather different than herself.

She did a lot of walking until she had gotten to Hogsmeade. Her hands in her pockets as she looked around with a thoughtful sort of look. She certainly was dressed a bit different than most but this was fine with her. She was humming softly as she was reading different signs. Pausing in front of a few as she wondered which one she should go into first. Maybe a book store or maybe a shop with a name that was interesting? Which thought idea would be best? She closed her eyes for a few moments and spun in circles. Her hand slightly out. She stopped after a minute or two and opened her eyes. "Shitagatte, kono hōkō wa mondainai hazudesu.(So this direction should be fine.)"She spoke with a smile on her lips.

She soon found herself in front of a place called Three Boomsticks Inn. Now that for Pandora was a rather curious sort of name. So she pushed the door open in a careful manner and found it to have a lot of people with in it. It had so many smells in it as well and it made Pandora grin just a tad bit as she went over to the bar to place a order in for Gillywater. Sounded interesting enough and Pandora did want to try something new. Once she had gotten her glass her eyes looked about the place for somewhere to sit.She did see a girl sending glares to a table but she was sitting by herself and it was the only table that had seats at the moment.

Which Pandora did move about in a rather graceful sort of fashion over to the table and looked over to the blonde girl with curious eyes. "I know this might seem strange but would you mind if I sit at this table here and drink my drink?"She asked with a certain ease and calm tone to her voice even though her accent was a bit thick.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx face relaxed a bit as she sipped on her peppermint hot chocolate. The minty chocolate flavor played on her taste buds putting her in a better mood. Her eyes even closed as she took sip after sip of the delicious beverage. She ignored all around her in tell there was a voice that was directly in front of her. Her stormy blue eyes snap open to see who had ruined her own little world of delight. Who would her rage be pointed at.

Her eyes came upon a girl who looked her own age. Though she never seen her around before. Her clothing did nothing to tell Nyx of the house she was in. So Nyx was at a lost. She thought a moment before nodding her head once before bring the cup to her lips again. "Who are you? I've never seen you before." Though that was not saying much because she did not pay attention to anyone not of her house. They also had to be of pure blood for her to even care as well. This girl she could have fun with since it seemed that the little Hufflepuff was surrounded at the moment. There was nothing she could do at the moment.

Hogsmead outfit

Janie Knight

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit=This...

Pandora had seen the nod and took a seat. She placed her drink down as well as she could hear the question of who she was.It was a fair question after all. Since Pandora would know that no one had seen her considering she was transfer student. "First thank you for letting me sit with you at this table considering at the moment we would be strangers to each other. Secondly I am called Pandora.I would venture to say that no one here has ever seen me before.After all this is the first year a student exchange program has taken place."She spoke as she took a sip of her drink.After all she figured none of the staff had mentioned getting a transfer student to the other students as of yet. Interesting taste to say to least the drink had. Not something she would have back at home. She did wonder for a few moments on how well someone here could make Sakura tea or Lavender tea. They were two of her favorite teas when she needed something to calm her down or relax after a long period of studying.

"However what is your name?"She added as she took another sip in a calm manner. "After all I would like know the name of the first Western student I have come across."

DeadOnTheStrip

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Confusion ran threw Nyx mind. Exchange program? She have not heard anything about any exchange program, and she usually know everything that goes on in the castle that is worth knowing. This little obsession with the Hufflepuff must be taking more of her time than she thought. She wonder if it was worth it now that she thought about it. Her eyes flicked to Titus still at the counter with another Hufflepuff female. She fought the urge to glare at her. Her back was turned toward her so it would not really have mattered. Her eyes landed on Titus and her lip tugged up just for a moment before it drop. Her face a cold unreadable mask as it usually is. Though in her mind she was thinking it was worth it for the boy that she desired.

She sat up a little taller as she gave her name. Though she was on the outs with her cousins. She was still proud to be apart of her family."Nyx Carrow is the name." She said and you could hear the pride coming from her as she said her name. "Exchange student you say? What school may I ask are you coming from?" She said as she set her now empty cup down on the table. A little sadness washed over her when she got to the bottom of her cup. Though she will just get her another in a moment or so.

Hogsmead outfit

Janie Knight

ashiro6

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User Image
Current outfit=This...

She suspected that the staff and headmistress had not informed the students as of now about the program. Hopefully they would not considering Pandora was not one for wanting to be singled out for being new. She took another sip as she watched the girl sit up straight and she could hear the pride coming from her voice as she spoke of her name. Carrow now why did that sound familiar to her? Perhaps she had read the name in the book somewhere. Something for her to ponder about later on. Nyx seemed a bit on the chilly side but Pandora did noticed the slight tug of her lips for a moment. Pandora was the type to notice a lot of things but sometimes she would process it at a later time. For now she had remained focused.

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you Nyx."She spoke with the same calm tone to her voice wondering if the girl knew that her name was shared with the Greek Goddess of night. "Yes an exchange student.It's a new thing to be attempted between the magical schools considering the history between some of them and I was selected for being one of the first to go so far from home."She added before taking a sip before giving a nod when she heard her ask about which school she did come from. She had small sort of smile on her lips. "As for the school that I am from it's known as Mahoutokoro.It's far from this place."She said after a few moments. "Though enough about me. If you don't mind tell me a bit about yourself and this school of yours from a student's perspective."

DeadOnTheStrip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces