Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moogle_Woogle
Darkmoomba
"Man my head hurts..." He sat up and looked around, rubbing his head. "So what was I doing before I hit the wall with my face?"
Moogle lbinked "uh..skateboarding.." She looked to the bump on his head frowning "speaking of which you should teach me how ot skateboard!!" She grinned. ((yay finished my song ^^..you got msn installed on oyur comp yet lol? ))

((Yeah! It's brendanace@hotmail.com ))

"That's right! SKATEBOARDING!" He yelled grabbing his skateboard. He paused as he heard the last part of what she said. "Me? Teach you how to skateboard? It's kinda hard....and I'm not a very good teacher. Why don't you get Leon to teach you?"
Name: Mido Seigey
Student or Teacher: Student
Grade: 10th
Appearance: Mido's skin has a nice tone to it and isn't really that pale or that dark. He has shoulder length reddish brown hair, and his eyes are green. He usually likes to wear a blue button up shirt, open, with a t-shirt featuring either a monkey or nothing! Also, he wears jeans 24/7.
Interests: Classic Rock, drumming, soccer...females...and film.
Group: Soccer Jock
Breif Bio: Mido has a cold sense of judgment, yet is friendly at the same time. He can be either optimistic or pessimistic at any given moment. He is a very sarcastic person, but he knows his limits. Of course, he tries to be as polite as possible with the ladies while being his own sarcastic persona.
Darkmoomba
Moogle_Woogle
Darkmoomba
"Man my head hurts..." He sat up and looked around, rubbing his head. "So what was I doing before I hit the wall with my face?"
Moogle lbinked "uh..skateboarding.." She looked to the bump on his head frowning "speaking of which you should teach me how ot skateboard!!" She grinned. ((yay finished my song ^^..you got msn installed on oyur comp yet lol? ))

((Yeah! It's brendanace@hotmail.com ))

"That's right! SKATEBOARDING!" He yelled grabbing his skateboard. He paused as he heard the last part of what she said. "Me? Teach you how to skateboard? It's kinda hard....and I'm not a very good teacher. Why don't you get Leon to teach you?"

"dude i dont skatebord much"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces