Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Toni Shizuru
Student or Teacher: Student
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): 10
Appearance: Avatar with longer hair. Always wears black T-shirt with Slogans on them, black jeans with a chain wallet , and a black jacket. Hair is worn with a black badanna & tied black with a black ribbon
Interests: I like Acting, Dancing, Drawing, Singing, History, Lit, & Reading.
Group: Loner (currently.)
Breif Bio: I can be quite shy at first which is why I am a Loner, but once you get to now me I'm really outgoing and have a great personaility. I also am very smart so I take a few advance courses.
Moogle yawned sitting outside, she ruged up in her long cloak and sighed.
"wow thers alot of new peple this year......maby some cute girls to he he he" leon said with a smirk
*after stowing her books she sighs and scoops up her guitar case once more she walks to the stairs in front of the school and sits down. She unzips the soft black case to reveal a black Memphis, she pulls out the semi beat up guitar and sets it in her lap. She places her fingers to the neck and the other hand to the strings in front of the pick up. With out a thought her fingers begin to pick away at the strings letting out an almost but not quite moroseful tune.*
Moogle walekd into the cafeteria, she had wagged a bit nad well it was lunch. Heading up to the cafeteria owmen they all grunted andh anded her fish and chips "grea.t...." she gave them them oney then sat at an empty table.
((moogle sry agen about my ******** of a couzen))

leon sits in front of his locker folds his arms bows his hed and falls asleep "Zzz....Zzzz"
Toni walks into her new school looking around.
Moogle poked her food with her fork, she saw a worm "argh! that is DISGUISTING!!!" she screamed, everyone turned to look at her. Getting pu carrying her plate she stomped over to the casfeteria women "i jsut ofund a worm in my food!" she told them, they grunted and ignored her. she shook her head "fine.." she smashed the plate on the ground and stomped off. The princiipal bloicked her way "ahh...looksl ike double detention...one today...one tomorrow.." she otld her..moogle sighed and walkedo ut finding leon at his locker, she kicked him "oi"

((egh its ok))
Moogle_Woogle
Moogle poked her food with her fork, she saw a worm "argh! that is DISGUISTING!!!" she screamed, everyone turned to look at her. Getting pu carrying her plate she stomped over to the casfeteria women "i jsut ofund a worm in my food!" she told them, they grunted and ignored her. she shook her head "fine.." she smashed the plate on the ground and stomped off. The princiipal bloicked her way "ahh...looksl ike double detention...one today...one tomorrow.." she otld her..moogle sighed and walkedo ut finding leon at his locker, she kicked him "oi"

((egh its ok))

((thanks moogle always so forgiving))

"ouch! oh hey moogle what up?" leon said while looking up at her
stick_dude
Moogle_Woogle

((egh its ok))

((thanks moogle always so forgiving))

"ouch! oh hey moogle what up?" leon said while looking up at her
Moogle shrugged "nothing much, the usual..find a worm in your food..." she sat down beside him. ((how come dark n spoonie neva ome on anymore?))
((they do just not often))

"yeah lousy school....my family knows how bad this school is hell they hate it so much my dad lets me use his spray paint to tag the school.....and ther also thinking of taking me out of school completly to start a gang of frends and family......maby you can join huh?"
stick_dude

"yeah lousy school....my family knows how bad this school is hell they hate it so much my dad lets me use his spray paint to tag the school.....and ther also thinking of taking me out of school completly to start a gang of frends and family......maby you can join huh?"
"hmm..sounds like fun..." she grinned then yawned "man so bored..." She lean't against a bottom locker.

((Well they suck now don't they?...-_- i've been playing the sims 2..for entertainment..lol))
stick_dude

"hmm..sounds like fun..." she grinned then yawned "man so bored..." She lean't against a bottom locker.

((Well they suck now don't they?...-_- i've been playing the sims 2..for entertainment..lol))
name: rick
grade: none
student or teacher: none
apirence: avi
intrests: roler bading, taging up scools
grupe: scool rebelion

breif bio: rick droped out of scool to start a rebelion aganst this scool rounding up studens that hate this scool to join him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff