Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is just a normal highschool that I made cause I was bored...

Rules:

1. Keep it PG 13, romance is allowed but dont take it too far...
2. Keep the swearing to a minimum please
3. Fights are allowed, but expect to be broken up by a teacher(s)
4. No half demon, half cat wateva! Just humans in this RP, ok?

Just PM your bio to me and I'll add it to the list:

Name:
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers):
Appearance:
Interests:
Group:
Breif Bio:
--------------------------------

Name: Dark
Student or Teacher: Student
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): 10th
Appearance: Dark has fairly blonde hair which is spiked at the front and hazel eyes. He wears a black Element shirt with a longsleeved white under shirt, long baggy black pants and white Etnies
Relationship Status: Single
Interests: Skating, drawing, Street Racing
Group: Skaters
Breif Bio: Dark has been going to this school for a few years now and knows most of the people that go there
Students:

Username: Darkmoomba
Name: Dark
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): 10th
Appearance: Dark has fairly blonde hair which is spiked at the front and hazel eyes. He wears a black Element shirt with a longsleeved white under shirt, long baggy black pants and white Etnies
Interests: Skating, drawing, Street Racing
Breif Bio: Dark has been going to this school for a few years now and knows most of the people that go there
--------------------------------------------------------
Username: x_Alainya_x
Name: Alainya Locke
Grade: 2nd year student
Appearance: Long Blonde Hair, normally streaked with different colors. Emerald green eyes. Slender/Athletic build, 5'4", 100+lbs. Pierced belly-button and a tattoo on her lower back, curtosey of her old school's basketball team.
Interests: Sports; Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball. Being with her friends, and making new ones. She loves to go to sing/compose and go to dance-clubs, but is totally against smoking, drugs, and drinking. [Especially drinking due to past experiances]
[Check the bio for better desc.. I figured this part should be breif..]
Group: Doesn't conform.. she gets along with everyone, really. o_o
Breif Bio: Alainya doesn't really speak of her past much at all, finding it too embarassing to even tell her closest of friends. All she really told was that her mother died while giving birth, her father lives in America, along with her half-bother[19] and half-sister [20].

[If you want all thats happend to her, see the link below.]

oOc|| Sorry that it's rather half-asked... But I figured if people were -really- interested in her, they can take look at the link below.

Here is a full profile on Alainya, pictures included.
-------------------------------------------
Username: Moogle_Woogle
Name: Moogle/Kiiunna
Grade: 10th
Apperance: Moogle had long silky straight lbood red hair, she had two bright pond green eyes. she wore a a black bikni with a olive green mesh top ontop. She wore a pair of ripped jeans and a pair of brown gallaz. She currently had her black roller blades on.
Interests: Sketching, playing guitar, rollerblading and motorbike riding.
Short Bio: Moogle has been at this school since year 8, this is her third year here and knows quite a fair bit of peopel from each level.
--------------------------------------
Username: Majinsupra
Name: Spo0nie Luv
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): ummm... anyone got a calculator? same as dark i guess...
Appearance: tall dark and handsome
Interests: cars n girls
Group: the spoonie fan girls
Breif Bio: coolest and sexiest... not quite smartest but a good guy or something like that...
-------------------------------------
Username: KittyKat
Name: Kitty
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): 10
Appearance:Tall and lean build, all curves. She has short blonde hair that's layerd and goes down to her shoulders newly adoned with blood red streaks in them. Her eyes change color, normally varying from gray to brown, to gold to green to black depending on her mood. She tends to wear things in mostly black has been accused of looking like a "punk or "goth" but also wears the arts and more poetic clothing. all in all her style is her own.
Interests: Martial Arts, Writing, music, her guitar, rock music in particular. Having fun, dancing etcetcetc
Group: She has attended all of her 2 years here
Breif Bio:Kitty is both a lover and a fighter, depending on what mood you catch her in. She loves to play her guitar. She enjoys mischief. Shes lives an intresting life, mostly independant of her mostly absent parrents. She's a smart girl and doesn' struggle oo much with school . . . the rest you have to ask her
-------------------------------------------
Username: stick_dude

Name: Leon
student or techer: student
grade: 10

apirence:spiky blue hair blue eyes mostly always wares a open buton down shirt with a short sleeve element shirt unerneeth

relationship: single
intrests: wrestiling,drawing,writing storys
group:skaters

short bio: leon is a roler blayder he has been going to this school for 2 years now and has picked up some nice skills he likes making his own storys and making drawings to go with them also he is a big fan of wrestling
--------------------------------
Username: nsncyflorencecarlson
Name: Nancy
Grade 12th
Appearance: Dark hair, green eyes. He wears a black dress with a black hoody, black tights and black heels
Interests: art
Group: loner

Teachers:

Username: poofacupcake
Name: Julia Sway (a.k.a. Ms. Sway)
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Classes you teach: Math
Appearance: Brown long hair, often tied in a huge bun on head. Brown eyes that follow you when ever you want to do something against the rules in her class.
Interests: Math and she secretly loves Ice Cream
Group: Teachers
Breif Bio: Julia has taught at this school for 3 years, and knows all the mischief makers. She is recently divorced, after a six year marriage.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Username: Dr. Lou
Name: Louis McClain
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Class: English
Appearance: Skinny and Tall. Black Curly Hair, Unshaven (Start of Beard). Large Grey Eyes.
Interests: Poems, Books, Theatre, Art.
Breif Bio: After Working with an English Stage Company for 6 years, Being Kicked out of his Last teaching Job Due to unknown reasons, Trying to Start a Band, and Jumping from Job to Job For years, McClain seems to have finally Find a decent Job.
His Room is a Mess, Posters Covering Posters, and candles burning on his desk.
A boy rolled into the school grounds on his skateboard. He looked around as a few grade 12's pulled up into the carpark in their cars and a few groups of kids were talking. He flicked his board up into his hand and walked up some stairs and into the main hall. His MP3 player blared Numb/Encore into his ears so he couldn't hear much that was going on around him. He shifted the weight of his bag onto one shoulder as he unlocked his locker and threw his skateboard in.
Username: Moogle_Woogle
Name: Moogle/Kiiunna
Grade: 10th
Apperance: Moogle had long silky straight lbood red hair, she had two bright pond green eyes. she wore a a black bikni with a olive green mesh top ontop. She wore a pair of ripped jeans and a pair of brown gallaz. She currently had her black roller blades on.
Interests: Sketching, playing guitar, rollerblading and motorbike riding.
Short Bio: Moogle has been at this school since year 8, this is her third year here and knows quite a fair bit of peopel from each level.
Dark flicked off his bag and placed it in his locker. He closed it and looked around. Ah first day of school for another year... he thought leaning back against his locker still listening to his MP3.
Moogle skated through the front gate, she dodged and almost knocked over soem year 11's who cursed aloud at her, she laughed and continued skating. She dodged the people down the corridor unlocking her locker and taking off her skates, she put on her gallaz and grabbed her books, she slammed her locker shut.
Julia comes down the corridor at an even pace, her pointy black suede boots clicking as she walks by. She brushes her hair from her eyes and tightens her grip on the math textbooks she is holding. She stops every now and then to check that students aren't misbehaving. She heads towards Moogle.
((gah! I gotta go for now....I'll see if i can get back on later but don't get your hopes up guys, cyaz all later))
Darkmoomba
((gah! I gotta go for now....I'll see if i can get back on later but don't get your hopes up guys, cyaz all later))
((cya dark! yeh i g2g too))
Moogle_Woogle
Moogle skated through the front gate, she dodged and almost knocked over soem year 11's who cursed aloud at her, she laughed and continued skating. She dodged the people down the corridor unlocking her locker and taking off her skates, she put on her gallaz and grabbed her books, she slammed her locker shut.

She reaches Moogle and frowns at her skateboard.

"You should really be more careful with that", she says, in a moody tone.
Moogle_Woogle
Darkmoomba
((cya dark! yeh i g2g too))

((Geez! You're all leaving? I guess I am too... *pulls a lonely face*))
Dark smirked as he saw Ms Sway telling off Moogle. Ah another year of getting into trouble by nerdy teachers with my mates...what could be better? he thought still leaning against his locker watching all the teenagers walk by.
Name: Alex Maline
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers): 10
Appearance: Long black hair usually tied up into a high ponytail, brown eyes
Interests: Martial Arts, Writing and History of Ancient Civilizations.
Group: She just transferred here...
Breif Bio: Alex is very good with her martial arts, and used to transferring alot. Her grandparents are very pushy when it comes to her grades and lifestyle, and want nothing more than for their family honour to reamain 'clean.' Alex pleases them because they are her family, and that's all that matters.
Name:Leoneth
Student or Teacher:student
Grade (for students) or Classes you teach (for teachers):senior
Appearance: avi
Interests: reading, writing.
Group:none
Breif Bio: Parents were killed in a car accident two years ago. Spends his life getting taken care of by various relatives, none of whom want him. He is quiet and depressed.
poofacupcake
Moogle_Woogle

She reaches Moogle and frowns at her skateboard.

"You should really be more careful with that", she says, in a moody tone.
Moogle raised her brow ((there roller blades not a skate board lol)) "riight....morning ms sway...and of course oyu pick on me first..liek every year well..ciao!" she said waving and walking down the corridor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff