Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Moogle walked up to leon "hey..man..teach me how to skateboard...since dakr disappeared..come we'll wag..so bored..." SHe punched him lightly.

((nah just start..))

"sory moogle i cant skate bord im more of a in line skater but i think rick can teach you right rick?"
Out of nowher Dark hurled himself at Leon, crippling him into a locker. "Oh sorry dude...." He said getting up and looking at Leon's crumpled body on the ground. "If anyone wants me I'll be at the skate park!" He yelled as he ran away with his skateboard in one hand.
"ouch.......hey wait up!!!" leon said puting on his skates and speeding after him
Dark turned his head to look back at Leon skating after him and laughed. What he didn't notice was a wall....
Moogle popped up behind dark "DARK!" She blinked and poked him.
Dark turned a bit more to see Moogle. "Yes?" He asked in his cool tone of voice before slamming into the wall at top speed.
Moogle winced and tiwtched as he hurt himself, she ran over to him and bent down poking him, smiling "i missed oyu mate.." She held him up slighly and hugged him. (( i wrote a song in my journal..not finished yet..read it.. bwahahah ))
"oh dude are you alright?"
((Thats awesome!))

"Oh man....I think I'm dead..." He said slumping off Moogle and falling back on the floor. "Just gimme a couple of minutes and I'll be fine..."
"I can't feel all 8 of my legs..."
Darkmoomba
"all 8...?" She blinked.
Moogle_Woogle
Darkmoomba
"all 8...?" She blinked.

"Yeah, the one that are helping me stand up." He said still lying on the ground, obviously dazed.
((sorry for taking so long, my comp is being retarded stare )) Moogle blinked, she bent down to him and poked him, shel ifted his head up "snap out of it dark..."
"Man my head hurts..." He sat up and looked around, rubbing his head. "So what was I doing before I hit the wall with my face?"
Darkmoomba
"Man my head hurts..." He sat up and looked around, rubbing his head. "So what was I doing before I hit the wall with my face?"
Moogle lbinked "uh..skateboarding.." She looked to the bump on his head frowning "speaking of which you should teach me how ot skateboard!!" She grinned. ((yay finished my song ^^..you got msn installed on oyur comp yet lol? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff