Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kight34
User ImageUser Image
Aerin Slane: New Theme
What I’m Feeling:Apprehensive about new Headmistress...
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where I’m At: School, Home ec room...
Who I’m With: Affine...
What I’m Wearing: Current Outfit, No Shoes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Releasing Kiko's hand he shook his own hand, "I'm a quick learner," He said rolling his shoulder popping it.

Turning on the sink tap, Aerin manipulated the water to flow out of the sink clinging to mess caused by the exploding blender washing it all away back in to the sink and down the drain. "Come on to my room and we can see about getting your dress clean before that stain sets."

-to pull another hand into the light.

Pantalaimon
What Im Feeling: This is fun...
What Form In: Ferret, Human
Where Im At: School, Cafeteria
Who Im With: Kiko...

[{<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]
User ImageUser Image " heh that great to hear " she said rubbing her shoulder a bit before rotating it she flinched winced a bit from the sting " i guess i forgot all about that stinging... " she said wincing a bit more Affine sat and watched as Aerin used her abilities to clean the mess away before sending in a gust of wind through the room to dry things off " thank you Aerin your the best " she said quickly running over to her and hugging her tightly

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge looked at his wing, the tints of blue and small hints of purple following the purple, he inspected it, he still never got used to looking at them. "I was just....ashamed of them. Trying to avoid the past with it...but im not sure there are reasons to run anymore." He chuckled at her comment,. Cat and bird, it works. He smiled and "accidentally" ((Wink wink)) tickled her with some of his feathers. "Indeed, fun fact, theres a potion we have which turns us into a griffo, a type of bird. Had to for a mission once, had a few spears thrown at me the first time, the second time I almost got ratted out by a parot." It was dark out, but it was almost comfortable.

((OOC: OUCH! Hope your ok! D: ))

Impermissus Sagittis
User Image

Impermissus walked the halls not seeing anybody for a while, seeing a brown haired girl, he jumped at the chance for conversation. "Ahh, good evening madame, how might you be this day?" He asked bowing low. He wasnt mocking her, but any lower and it might be considered one. His dramatic tendencies of an ex thespian still traced his movements.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra Ironpriest~
Student - Earth Elemental
The Wandering Saint

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.
Nothing is set in stone, even I can't change that. And I'm closest thing to being able to do that you'll ever find.
User Image

i am here: Halls
with: Impermissus

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra turned towards the sound of an approaching person. He greeted her in a rather odd fashion, but she was used to this school being a little strange sometimes(most of the time it's a lot), though her voice came out a bit uncertain and hesitant. "Um, hello... sir. I'm doing well. How are you?" She may have copied him by adding the sir, but Terra wasn't really into bowing to people.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfit))
((¡Viva La Gloria!))

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
kight34
User ImageUser Image
Aerin Slane: New Theme
What I’m Feeling:Apprehensive about new Headmistress...
What Form In: Normal, Demon, Beast
Where I’m At: School, Dorm Room...
Who I’m With: Affine...
What I’m Wearing: Current Outfit, Rings-Middle Finger(Black-Right, Sliver-Left), Braclet-Left
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Seeing Kiko wince, "Should we stop, I don't want you to over do it." Pan asked looking concerns.

Aerin smiled patting Affine on the back, "It's no problem, now come on let's go get cleaned up." Guiding Affine out of the classroom she led her to the dorm she shared with Kiko. Going to her closet she dug around until she pulled out an old dress similar to the one Affine had on. "Here, it's an old dress i nere wear, I don't even remember why I got it I don't like dresses. You can change into this until we get your dress clean." Showing Affine to the bathroom, "You can clean up in here just put your dress in the sink with some water and we will see about getting it clean." Leaving Affine in the bathroom, Aerin went into the kitchen where she washed the blender mess of her face, luckily most of it landed on her clothes. Next she headed to her bedroom where she changed her clothes into something similar to what she had been wearing. After changing she went into the sitting area and sat down on the couch waiting for Affine to come out of bathroom. "Pan I'm in the dorm room, where are you?" she said in her mind noticing Pan and Kiko where no longer in the dorm as she leaned back against the couch.

Pan seemed to zone out as he stared blankly a Kiko not really seeing her, "I'm went to the cafeteria with Kiko for breakfast. She seems to be doing better."

-to pull another hand into the light.

Pantalaimon
What Im Feeling: This is fun...
What Form In: Ferret, Human
Where Im At: School, Cafeteria
Who Im With: Kiko...
What I’m Wearing: Current Outfit, Ring-Left Thumb, Collar-Neck

[{<3 Ominous Oatmeal Cookies]: <3}]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Impermissus Sagittis
User Image

Impermissus rose and smiled warmly at her, doing his best to make a good impression. "Very well, m'lady, my name is Impermissus Sagittis, what name may fit once of such beauty as thou?"

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra Ironpriest~
The Wandering Saint

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.
Nothing is set in stone, even I can't change that. And I'm closest thing to being able to do that you'll ever find.
User Image

i am here:
with:

Terra frowned when Impermissus, as he introduced himself, continued to speak like that, and even called her "one of such beauty". But his smile seemed genuine, not like he was mocking her or anything. "Nice to meet you Impermissus, My name is Terra Ironpriest. And, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you speaking like that?"

((Outfit))
((¡Viva La Gloria!))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Impermissus Sagittis
User Image

Impermissus extended his hand in greeting. "Very nice to meet you, Terra." He didnt know how to respond, however to her question about his dialogue. "I have always spoke like this, my friend. Doth it irritate you?" He asked sincerely, being an actor of course he can change things about himself easy to fit a role, including his accent.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra Ironpriest~
The Wandering Saint

User Image

i am here:
with:

Terra shook the outstretched hand. At Impermissus' answer and question, Terra smiled and replied, "No, it doesn't irritate me, I was just wondering because I'm not used to hearing that formal kind of speech." Of course, Terra had never really been in any place where anyone would speak like that, or formally at all. But she was still assuming it wasn't entirely normal, based on how other people here spoke.

((Outfit))
((¡Viva La Gloria!))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Impermissus Sagittis
User Image

Dirge laughed, happy with her well put handshake. "Indeed? Well then, would you like to walk with me as we talk?" He wondered, hoping to get well acquanted with his new friend. He had no destination as to where they would walk, it was just an aimless wander he planned.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character-Villain? "Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Tomix Gal-Major Character-Villain "I'm a Soul Weaver, want me to dumb it down? I summon ghosts. There."

User Image
Hikaru said "You can be god father of my kid but your not naming him." Fuuenken said "Now now, let's listen to the boy. What name did you have in mind?" Hikaru said "No. Emmett if you want to name a baby make one yourself." He paused and whispered "Is it because you have a problem down there?" Tomix chuckled then paused. "What? The hero is funny. Also, the hero makes the car. Not me. I am not giving up my 1966 Mustang." Hikaru said "Fine...I'll get to work next week. ALSO, I'll give you 1 android for maintenance ONLY." Fuuenken said "I'll pay for Starlite's clothes." Hikaru said "You have a job?" Fuuenken said "Where did you think I go when awesome s**t happens?"
((Think about it. Fuuenken is not even mentioned during major events, only free roam time and fillers))

Romantic Streaker

User Image
:Aiva Ghesto:

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva froze at his feathers brushing her sensitive skin. Just like the strings on her volion, the surface of her skin tingled but underneath it felt like an electric shock. She realized she had been holding her breath, she released it slowly and quietly while resuming running her fringes against his feathers. They were soft under her skin.. She smiled at his story and looked up from his wing. "You have to many stories, enough to fill three life times." She said honestly and enjoyed everyone of them. Some were sad, some had anger and others were happy. She tried to stay away from the subject of his old fiancé though...

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

{OutOfChocolate: lol thanks. It's all good, pain killers are magic ;D }

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Terra Ironpriest~
The Wandering Saint

User Image

i am here:
with:

Terra smiled at Impermissus' laugh and question; he seemed like a easy to get along with person so far. She nodded and replied to his question, "That sounds good. I had no destination and would enjoy walking and talking."

((Outfit))
((¡Viva La Gloria!))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dirge Clades
User Image

Dirge put a hand on her face and smiled. "Thats quite dead on, I have lived three human lifetimes so far. I cannot die either, unless a rather complicated set of conditions are together. But Im however not immortal.....we Sanctus are doomed once our ascension, we start as humans, and selected very elitely. Not through training, or strength, its about dedication, what you would do for people youd protect." He moved himself out of his daze and tried to stay out of space. "If youd like, I can tell you all my stories, I am still a teenager through physical body and mind, yet the years tell a different story. Its a complicated thing, im afraid to say." He kissed her and stretched his wings a bit, shaking just a bit slightly trying to stretch as far as they can, which is surpisingly long. his wings almost touched the wall. He folded them back over Aiva, her touch on his wings almost tickling him. Despite being seriously unticklish, it must be because his wings are almost never touched.

((OOC: Haha I know how you feel xD ))

Impermissus Sagittis
User Image

Impermissus smiled and began walking with Terra. "Indeed, tell me a bit about yourself, Terra." He was rather interested in his new friend, through curiosity of course, the rest was yet to be seen.

Romantic Streaker

User Image
:Aiva Ghesto:

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva pressed her cheek into his hand and her smile dissolved as she listened to him, not from being upset but from forgetting to keep her expression the same. "You were once human?" She said bluntly when he seemed to be getting out of a daze. "We have time for stories later." She said while the corner of her lips tugged up into a smile. She looked away at the curtains when she realized there was no thunder. She briefly was thinking how glad she was when she felt his lips against hers, her eyes snapped back to him. She was still easily startled after the thunder but she took comfort in his kiss. Before she closed her eyes she saw his wings stretch out. She didn't think muh of it though.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

{OutOfChocolate: }

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina laced her arm once again with Claire's and tilted her head to the side as they walked past the headmasters office. The light was on so Hielet was still in there.. "So tell me more about why you had stayed here so long." Claire's high pitch voice cooed and she matched her strides with Martina's. "Well I was buisy." Martina didn't feel like letting on just yet and she saw in Claire's eyes that she wasn't impressed. "With? Usually your kicked out in two months at the latest." Claire's voice seemed almost concerned but there was a mocking hint in her tone. God they were so much alike.. Though Martina would never show concern for someone else, even if to just provoke someone. "I had my eye set on something-" Her words were interrupted by Claire.. "Or someone. At least you got what you wanted. So can we leave now?" It was Martina's turn to interrupt her now. "I have my eyes set on something else. There's some powerful creatures here..." Her heels clicked on the tile floor and Claire's wet sneakers squeaked loudly, they were about the same height this way, Claire had always been taller.

I'm here with out you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here with out you baby
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash