Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Damian Richards~

Some people call me "selfish". I'm pretty sure it's the world that won't let me rule it that is selfish.
I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

User Image
Emmett shrugged. "Oh, well, human aruas aren't easy to detect. It's usually how I can tell if someone is a human. Halfies are confusing." At the question of who he had talked to he thought for a moment and answered, "I think it was back when I was working at the circus. He had attended. I don't think our conversation was about nasods at all. I was rather young at the time and wasn't too interested in them." He looked to the sword when it informed him of his wife's death. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, you have my condolences. Sorry if I'm not helping your cause, I don't know much."

((Out Of Cake?!: I like those, but the peanut butter ones are the best.))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge saw how she stopped and noticed something ahead. He too looked forward and saw the mess. "Oh geez, what happened here?" Well, this school must have stuff like this happen alot. This place does normally have people with gifts or arent completely human. "I remember when I was human..." It was a depressing thought, but he shook it off. "Wanna go explore this little mess?" Dirge asked Aiva, curious to see if she had interest in it.
User Image affine could smell the aroma of something delicous coming frmo inside of the school and smiled a bit " that smells so yummy... she said sniffing the air a bit more as she quickly bounced to her feet slightly wobbling over the edge of the school before taking a step back adn walked past Hikaru and emmet as they talked and followed the scent of the smell all the way to the class room of where it was coming from she stood at the door smelling the aroma a bit more before stepping in her mouth slightly drooling " that smells so wonderful... what is it your cooking?..." she asked seeming intoxicated now

Romantic Streaker

Aiva Ghesto....

User Image You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva looked at him while he was looking at the mess. "Sure" She found herself saying blankly and looking back down the hall. "Where to start?" She asked softly and felt her voice was quite but sounded loud in this empty hall. She smelt something burning then and sniffed the air. Ugh... Please not be the food in the cafeteria... She sniffed again and saw the particles in the air. It was a little bit of smoke alright.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

((User Image OutOfChocolate: ))

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Image
Miyu looked at the girl then waved her to come in gigleing "ah ha~ i see the smell of my cooking lured you here~ come cometry one its all good! im the new cooking teacher and alchy teacher Miyu Takoto"she said giveing the girl a plate of a sample of each here you have mild curry with chopped out meats and veggies, rice, miso soup, rice ball with crab inside, sushi and to top it all off a strawberry banana crape for dessert~" besides singing theres one thing Miyu loved and thats cooking. when she was little, her maid who she grew a close bound with tough her everything about cooking and made her into a great chife. she shat down and ate a rice ball and nod"oh man thats a good rice ball hey if you want why not take my class i wont force you if you dont want

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm Hikaru, Hikaru Seiker, I may tell a lie. But I never run and hide. That's me in a nutshell. -Rewritten from Duo Maxwell's quote...again.

User ImageHikaru said "Oh. Ok." He sighed "I'm mostly over it now. It was an arranged marriage." Fuuenken said "So you never actually loved this chick?" Hikaru said "Only a little." He said "But anyway. It's nice to know that there's another one alive." If that one's alive then maybe shes alive too...
Hikaru's Theme

Hikaru's Fight Theme.
Hikaru vs ____! Theme!
User Image she smiled and happily took the plate " it all looks so yummy and my mouth won't stop watering...I've never seen food like this before..." she said with widen eyes and dug her hand into the plate and eating the food off her hands " it's really delicious... i bet zeat would really like this as well..." she said stuffing her face full and licking her hands clean afterward "really?... you would teach me how to make all this?..." she asked with high hopes

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

Oh? Well its understandable. I have a tendency to act like an idiot sometimes too, haha.

The dynamic between the two was borderline comical. It reminded him of the relationship he held with his cousin. He'd always say/do something ridiculous and she'd smack him over the head. Lather, rinse, repeat. As the shorter girl got closer Sebastian came to realize that her hair really was that pink. He'd always wanted to dye his hair some crazy color but chickened out each time he got close to doing so. She was also really short. But most people were compared to him. He was nearly 6ft afterall.

"Divamore..Like the opera duo?"

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Runa felt energy being given to her. It felt weird at first but she accepted it because she had to. In the end she couldn't stop it from happened. She let out a groan and she heard Clear mention his job. Something in her told her she had to speak to him. She felt herself stir a little "This sucks…" she mumbled before she started to use what strength she could "Clear…. Clear… you can't go alone… please don't go alone…" she opened her eyes just a little, seeing Noel and tried to sit up but her energy was too far gone.

User Image
User Image

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Image
"ah is that so? im glade you like it"she said gigleing handing her a napkin. when heard the girls question she nodded "oh coures im a cooking and alchemy teacher so i'll be happy to teach you how to make these even more delisous food then this"she said eatting her curry."well i introduce myself, what about you who are you and who is this Zeat person? Ooooh~ is this a person your crushing on?"she said looking at the girl with eyes of envy and joy

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin looked down at Meala as she turned away shy to the request of him carrying her, hie lightly smiled at her. "Ok, well we're almost there." he said to her before he turned back to the hallway the dark aura was gone. "..that's weird...." he said as he stepped off of the ice onto the floor. The dark aura seemed gone, "I think the man is gone..or the aura is too weak to hold on it's own anymore."

User Image

OOC .: :.

Romantic Streaker

User Image
NOEL
Champell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noel didn't have to push Runa back down because she was still very weak. The energy would absorb soon enough. "Shh... He's not going yet... He's just in the school." She had watched him absorb into the roof but hadn't said anything to him because he seemed so detached that it wouldn't matter... She would probably feel that way to if the steaks were as high as his. She looked over to where he had vanished and then looked back down to Runa. Now the energy flowed quickly and it showed brighter. A light orb floated down and landed on the roof and faded. It usually happened when she used enough magic that it reacted with the air. She sighed and took her hand back. That should be enough.. Either it would be to much or just enough to get her to the nurse. It varied between people and how they reacted to Pixie magic.
User Image she looked at the napkin a bit confused of what to do with it at first but figured it was something ti clean herself with using it to wipe her mouth she smiled at the thought of making such great wonderful food for zeat " this should please him really well then... I've never eaten meat like this before... i wonder what kind of animal tastes this good..." she said looking at the glazed meat with such curiosity before looking back up at the lady " hehe, he's my master... and i love him very much..." she said smiling and feeling so bubbly once more

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Image
Miyu listen to the girl nodding her head the lookd down at the table "ah...love.. i haven't heard that word in a long time.."she said looking out at the window remembering her horribel break up with her ex "could such love really exits? bah who im i kidding"she mummbeld her words shaking her head "well valentines day is around the conner i'll teach you a dish he'll be proud!she said as she made a small cat origami "so what is dish do you want me to start?"she ask the girl as the kitty came to life
User Image she wasn't paying to much attention to her as she went back to eating a bit more unable to get enough of tasty food she stopped for a moment though and gazed up at her as she herd her question " d-i-sh?...hmm... well how about this thing?..." she said pointing at the plate that had all sorts of meat on it with rice and sauce " think i could make that?" she asked with a blank face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff