Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Romantic Streaker

Aiva Ghesto....

User Image You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva stared at him for a moment. "You really want to know?" She asked blankly and tried to think of where to start... "Well I'm a shapeshifter so it's never a pleasant change... Uh" she guessed it would be best to start with the transformation... She winced a little at the thought. "Have you ever seen a werewolf movie? Well it's kinda like that but not gross.. Well it is gross but not..." She was having a hard time explaining it to him.. "So when it first happens, it starts with heat coming from within and then it spreads, sometimes you can stop it and sometimes you can't.." Her eyes flashed down to the ground quickly. "And once it starts, all of your bones start forming differently.. Some have to come out of their joints just to go back properly so that you end up whatever animal you are born to be. I'm a leopard but I met this person who could change into three different animals so..." She shrugged softly and looked back up to him. "But once I change, the world is completely different. Instincts kick in and I can feel everything on my whiskers... Taste the air when I breathe and I can hear so much better... Aunts running along the ground, birds in the trees.." She knew she was rambling on now but she couldn't stop herself. "Hunting is the strongest instinct and protection is the second... Anger is usually what triggers it but once I've done the damage... I just end up feeling weak and hatred at myself that I just change back.. Usually I don't like to change back because it hurts still and I'm still sore from going into that form... Also, human emotions like sadness come on a lot stronger than a wild animal that is ment to kill." She realized what she had admitted to him and took in a shakey breath.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

((User Image OutOfChocolate: ))

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Image
Finally found the office Miyu went inside and intodruce herself "hello everyone, um i i like to get a job here and.....oh she we did talk over the phone,,,,eh? o ok then i'll fallow you." she fallowed the women to get interview then getting the key to her home room"ok sweet so this is gonna be the room i'll teach cooking and alchemy?...yes yes will do! thank you so much!" she said walking out the office and skip thourgh the halls looking for her classroom. "ok lets see here..205, 206...AH! here it is room 208!"

when she open the door she nodded her head in appovement and walked inside. good good i dont have to do anything with this room however i need supplies... she thought herself as she begin to draw four pretty matryoshka dolls on the white board labeling one as food symbol the other of earth fire water and air symbol, the next one cooking bowel, and the other as a test tube. As she started to sing, alll for matryoshka dolls came to life. The cooking dolls started to set up on one closet while the others went to a different closet and set up all the alchemy supplies
the song o3o(edited)

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

Um..

He noticed that his presence recieved a mix reaction. The pink-haired girl seemed uninterested and rather stand-offish. But the pirate girl sort of...scared him. he wasn't sure where the fear had really come from but maybe it was because he didn't expect such a 'warm' greeting. Still smiling the boy rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Hi, seems like I'm the only one of the newer students. At least, that's what I assume. I'm Sebastian! ..And you are?"

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Damian Richards~

Some people call me "selfish". I'm pretty sure it's the world that won't let me rule it that is selfish.
I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

User Image
Emmett was hearing some very vulgar language, it didn't even sound legal. He looked around and saw the source. A man and his sword were yelling at each other. Emmett glanced down at his sword, hoping it never started talking especially, when it got pissed. Inspecting the man, Emmett saw that he seemed to be a nasod. Huh, haven't seen one of them in years, though I don't think that one was as vulgar.... He frowned, wondering why this person had to swear so often, and asked, "Hey, Nasod, you all right over there? And... was that rant even legal?"

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
User ImageUser Image Kiko huffed and sighed folding her arms as she wateched him leave " ugh... what a let down... now what am i suppose to do..." she pouted a bit there nothing she hated more then getting ready for a battle only to have the enemy run away she turned away walking with her arms folded going back to the school grounds where she left her bag and slung it over her shoulder " I'm just gonna go to the gym room and exercise then" she said with a sigh walking back into the school into the gymroom
User ImageUser Image"this school is really starting to disappoint me" he growled before breaking the soul bound and turned away and left off the roof letting his wings grown out as he flew off into the forest greatly displeased with the outcome "who was it again that told me about this place?" he grunted under his breath Affine sat there watching him leave off into the forest and ran towards the edge almost falling off " zeat you forgot me!" she called out to him but didn't get a answer back she slightly frowned a bit gazing down over the edge as if giving thought about jumping off " but I'd never survive that kind of leap... my zeat really upset... I should cheer him up she sparked with joy as becoming happy once more " hm.... I should cook him something really special... but what?.... she thought to herself about as she sat over on the edge kicking her feet in the air

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Diva turned to Scarlet with a confused face. She also sighed, seeing that she attracted that boy over towards them. So now Diva had to talk to him. "Ugh..." Diva heard the boy introduce himself as Sebastian, a new student. Obviously....Diva couldn't had realized that he was new, matter in fact, he was a enemy and needed to be destroy...That's what she thought what he was. Anyway, Diva had to introduce herself to him. "...Uh..Hey My name is Di-.."

"Hey There Sebastian...My name is Scarlet...I'm also new here myself..." Scarlet smiled at him, while walking closer to him. She grabbed his hand and gave it a quick kiss, "It's a pleasure...to meet you~"

"Eugh!" Divamore backed away and covered her face. She didn't want to see any of that going on. Well...With Yoka maybe.

--

"Well...this sucked.." Yoka shouted and began to walk off. Why bring yourself down to the school with all that bad aura and not do anything with it? This left him with a scowl on his face, as he heads back downstairs. Since it's Night time now...he might as well go to his dorm. But first he had to find Divamore before she started trouble again. "See you guys...I'll talk to you later.."

Clear on the other hand was still sitting on the Roof, looking up at the sky. He was thinking about what Akira said to him and sighed. "I have to go to the board..." He grumbled and lays on the ground, feeling a bit worried. "That determines my job..." He mumbled again to himself. The Night sky was glimmering in stars and the moon was shining over the dark school. The Light reflected off Clear's Worried face and the rest of the people that was still on the roof. Runa was getting healed by Noel, which was good, and the other students was going back into the building with their own discussions. "..Looks like School is over for the day.." He grins a bit, before molding into the ground back inside the school.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Don't worry guys. The Fighting is coming soon...Well the Fighting to the Death Type...Fighting surprised ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

Ach, ti góis!~ ((ah, what a charmer))

Sebastian, being as 'smooth' as he thought himself to be, bowed to the girl. Hand kissing wasn't a new thing to him so he chose to treat it as a funny gesture than anything else. Back on Thera he'd go around kissing the hands of multiple women and recieving the same. Sometimes even on the cheek if one was able to reach it. He was kind of glad to see that there were similarities between here and there. Made him feel less outcasted. not wanting to seem weird Sebastian pulled off his helmet. Brown hair ruffled as he shook his skull to get rid of the matted feeling it held. He stuck the round object under his armpit then shifted his weight onto one of his hips. His eyes glanced at Diva who looked disturbed by Scarlet's display of affection. He laughed revealing sharp, fang-like white teeth.

"I never got your name, miss..?"

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm Hikaru, Hikaru Seiker, I may tell a lie. But I never run and hide. That's me in a nutshell. -Rewritten from Duo Maxwell's quote...again.

User ImageHikaru growled and turned his head. "Hm?" Fuuenken walked out of his sword from and picked up the blade. "Weird thing is. Why do I look like a ghost but when I'm inside I'm not see through?" Hikaru shrugged and said "I have no idea. I'm talking k?" Hikaru said "First of all. I'm fine. Second of all, How do you know I'm a nasod?" Fuuenken said "Dude, You still left the metal brace on there, that ain't human." Hikaru said "Only because the arm fell off. Anyway..." Hikaru looked at Emmett and said "Not in the state of California it's not. So you know I'm a nasod. Have you met another one before? Perhaps one that knew a female, with a a walking cane?" Any information about her will be great.
Hikaru's Theme

Hikaru's Fight Theme.
Hikaru vs ____! Theme!

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Damian Richards~

Some people call me "selfish". I'm pretty sure it's the world that won't let me rule it that is selfish.
I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

User Image
Emmett frowned at the news he was talking to a potential criminal, "Oh, lucky this isn't California then. And as to how I know you're a Nasod, I can sort of sense a persons aura, as far as their race, and the metal brace also clued me in a bit." At the question of another Nasod he may have met, Emmett shrugged. HE wasn't sure weather or not he had met the person he was looking for "I don't know, it was a while ago, and we only spoke briefly."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Ah she isn't important...All you need is your eyes on m.."

Diva then pulls her back and pushes her away. "My name Is Divamore..." she introduced, "I'm sorry about my friend...she acts like a idiot..." she explained with a cold stare at Sebastian. From close up, Diva had to admit, he was sort of cute, in a rugged type way.

Yoka was now on the first floor, heading towards the front of the building. The school was all dirty and messed up from Akira's appearance. Everything was tipped over and papers was everywhere. Some students was still laying there unconscious. "Where's the nurse when you need them..?" He asked himself, as he continued to walk to the front. Diva's aura was only a few steps away.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Imagethe dolls poof away when they where done and Miyu let all the dors and window open in her classroom to let the smoke out oh god! i knew i should just did it one at a time if i knew it was gonna be this much smoke!"Ooooh geez! this is not good at all!she shouted faning the smoke out of her class.

15 minutes later the smoke had cleared Miyu started to prepare for her cooking class "ok lets see... what should we make since theres no one here...rice balls? crapes?hmm or what aboutt curry..in a bento box...I got it!"she said with glee as she started to wased her hands and perpared the ultimate bento box, and many food floated around ok so this will be a 7 tower bento box, the curry will be at the bottem followed by rice and a small tomato second, then riceballs with a bowl of miso on the third tower, hmm fourth could have sushi and fithth could have the chopsticks,a spoon some napkins and at the top is dessert!"she said with glee knowing she was actually making her own lunch as the yummy aroma could be smelled from miles away

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge nodded taking in all the information. A heat? Surge of emotions. Human emotions are increased in animal form. Pain... Dirge hugged her with one arm and said; "It seems quite interesting I have to admit." He then thought of when she transformed back at the beach, when the other girl was trying to flirt with him or something. It made him feel very good, it just helps prove what she feels for him. He kissed her cheek and smiled. So there was a guy who can change into three types of animals? Odd, but neat. "Meant to kill, huh?" He had to think for a moment. "Well, I dont mind. After all, you are you. And if you were not you, I wouldnt love you so much now would I? And try not to feel bad about yourself when you do change back, what damage there may be we can repair together. Ill be here for you to make sure nothing bad happens when you do change. Just dont be ashamed of it" He looked at her and smiled, she didnt seem to like her other form. Hopefully he can get her to think better of it, and herself at that.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm Hikaru, Hikaru Seiker, I may tell a lie. But I never run and hide. That's me in a nutshell. -Rewritten from Duo Maxwell's quote...again.

User ImageHikaru shrugged. "Sure am lucky." He then listened to Emmett talk. "Sense a person's aura huh? No offense but I'm not sure if your 100% accurate. I'm only half Nasod. Human on the outside, Nasod on the inside."
((Hikaru's like a pretzel M&M!))
Hikaru sighed again and said "Well then...Tell me, What was the conversation about. And who was it you were talking to." Fuuenken whispered to Emmett. "Hikaru gets like this whenever someone mentions the word "Nasod" It kinda got his wife killed. Like right in the middle of the nurses office." Hikaru said "Fuuenken, He didn't ask that."
Hikaru's Theme

Hikaru's Fight Theme.
Hikaru vs ____! Theme!

Romantic Streaker

Aiva Ghesto....

User Image You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva sighed and gripped his hand tighter. She would always hate herself and there was nothing comforting in knowing you had someone to care about even after you kill. She liked that he wanted to be there for her but things like that couldn't be fixed. Her eyes scanned down the hallway so she wouldn't have to look at him and she saw the mess ahead... What happened? She still couldn't look at him and now that she was done rambling, she didn't have a singal thing to say.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

((User Image OutOfChocolate: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items