Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 720 721 722 > >> >>> »|

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow thought she was a goner- until a woman she never saw before jumped in. Sorrow stared in surprise at the woman's pet as her bunny ears went back. She looked at the woman. "A bit, I'll be fine.." She said. "I've gotten worse in the past." Sorrow heard a werewolf behind her and as she threw out her arm the blades in it shot out like quills, stabbing the werewolf in the eyes and face and making it flee. As the blades regrew on Sorrow's arm she looked at the woman."I never saw you before."

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image♥_♥_♥Xhex Jushiru_♥_♥_♥

"Hey Hey You You, I don't Like your GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY! NO WAY!...."

Xhex looked at the girl and smiled. "Im Xhex, Xhex Jushiru... Im new here... I start here tomorrow and I just happened to be touring the school and I ended up in this position." Xhex giggled and looked at Fraja who now stood beside her. Xhex patted her head and spoke to her in Elf. Fraja wagged her tail and licked Xhex's face. Xhex laughed and looked at the girl. "If you would like, I could heal your injuries. Plus it would be best , Just to be safe." She looked at the bodies and sighed. Fraja tried to snap at the girl's leg but resulted in Xhex hitting her up against the head. "NO! She is NOT Dinner. Fraja, you Know better!" Fraja whimpered and laid her ears back and looked at the girl as if saying "Im sorry".

"....Think you need a new ONE!"

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow looked at the wolf and blinked.Her bunny ears twitched as she reached down and petted the wolf named Fraja, forgiving him. Darkness, her crow, flew over and landed on Xhex's head. "My name is Sorrow, I don't have a last name. Some healing would be nice."Sorrow said to Xhex as she looked at the woman.

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image♥_♥_♥Xhex Jushiru_♥_♥_♥

"Hey Hey You You, I don't Like your GIRLFRIEND! NO WAY! NO WAY!...."

Xhex looked up at the Crow with a blank look. 'Why is there a bird on my head?...' She thought to herself. She gently picked up the crow and set it on Sorrow's shoulder. She smiled and looked at Fraja who was eyeing the bird. Xhex smirked and shook her head. Fraja walked behind Sorrow and made her hands glow a bright yellow. A bright yellow wispy was wrapped around her hands. Fraja gently blew on the wispy aura and it went directly to Sorrow's wounds healing them instantly. Fraja smiled. "All done. Also, you have a bit more energy then before." She suddenly felt a sting in her shoulder. She looked and saw a cut. 'Must of been that ruble...' she thought to herself. She turned her right hand yellow and brought it to her shoulder and held it there. The yellow light making everything light up around it. Some of her left ear was lighted up and was visible to unseen eyes.
Good Girls Go Bad
B*tches get Stitches
Chocolate Disco
"....Think you need a new ONE!"

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

After making sure the number of wolves around the new guy had been decreased to a manageable number. She looked back at the group of wolves she had left behind when she took off. Folding her wings she let herself drop landing with her clawed feet on either side of a wolf's shoulder crushing the creature to the ground under the weight of her fall. She leaped off wolf before it could hit the ground. Landing back on the ground a few feet away from the fallen wolf she landed on all fours, before she had a chance to stand all the way up a sharp pain appeared on her right shoulder. A wolf managed to sneak up on her as she landed and raked its claws across her shoulder next to the juncture were her shoulder and wing met. Aerin let out an enraged snarl barring her fangs as she slammed a clawed hand into the wolf's chest, tossing it into a tree 20 yards away.

-to pull another hand into the light.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis had resigned to fighting alone, having been seperated from the group a long time ago. She had pulled at least three away from the others, one of which was laying behind her, it's body shrivelled and dried up. She was crouched low, standing straight across from the snarling beast. One was also circling to her flank. Her face held a calm, as if she was simply not there. But her eyes were fierce, lit up with the primal fight or flight as she eagerly wished to prove herself the fittest, making her survival acceptable. Everything seemed to slow for a brief moment as she heard the wolf behind her brace itself, his claws digging into the earth as he launched himself at her. Instead of a solid hit, as she hadn't moved, she splashed to pieces, turning into water as the soaked wolf shook his head, wondering what had happened to his meal [Or perhaps his toothpick because Alexis was not a full course all by her lonesome].
The ground began to frost beneath the creature's feet, it's panting breath fogging up as he began to move nervously with the change in temperature. A sickening squelching sound emerged from it's body as Alexis emerged from the ground, her arm forming a sort of ice blade. She tore through the midsection of the furry creature, the loud whine drawing the attention of his companion before he faded from life. The purple-haired pixie turned as the female, noticeably bigger than the male went for her. She turned and caught the creature literally by the throat, her slim arms managing to hold this several hundred pound creature in the air. She pulled her face closer to that of the wolf, the creature snarling and snapping. Her violet orbs became royal blue as the moisture from the creature was sucked from it's body. A process of only a few minutes, Alexis composed herself and looked around for her team, more specifically, Sorrow and Eddy, who had shown her kindness. She dusted off her hands as she dropped the dried up corpse to the ground, vaguely aware that more danger was around her.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka continued to spin around, killing every wolf he sees. There was a lot more to go since they continued to appear out of thin air. Yoka stopped and looked ahead, seeing that Aerin was doing her job well. Suddenly, she tossed a wolf heading his direction, and Yoka barley dodged it. If he didn't, he would ha djoin it with that tree 10 feet away from him. "Whew.." The wolfmen started to form around Yoka in a circle, ready to attack him at all sides. Yoka didn't want to should all that he got yet, but he'll have to step up his game. "Aerin, Katsuro, Taake, and...the Cat ear guy..i don't know your name!" He was interrupted with a claw barley hitting him from the back, but Yoka backflip kicks that wolf on to the ground and landed on it's back. "...Like i was saying...we have to regroup! These Wolfmen are getting bigger in packs..." Yoka spoken like a leader as he tries to push off a few before knocking them down again.

The wolfmen was really roughing it up now as Yoka was soon packed with them all around him. "Move!" Yoka flails his arms out and wind pushed them all about 20 feet. There was at least 10 Wolfmen in the air. Yoka looked at 5 of them and pointed 5 fingers at each of them. "What does five fingers say to the body..?" Yoka shoots wind bullets at all of them at once, "Death!"

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

After throwing the wolf that had injured her into a tree, Aerin was able to calmed down as she felt her enhanced healing kick in stopping the bleeding on her shoulder. Before she had time to find another target to take down she heard Yoka call out to her and the rest of the group to regroup. Determination the fastest and most efficient way to cause casualty to the enemy seemed to be that she needed to cut strait threw the wolves that were gathering. Charging straight into the wolves she drew her sword again and began slashing away left and right carving a path straight through. Seeing Yoka shoot some kind of wind projectile at the wolves that happened to be in front of her she leaped into the air and glided over the wolves as the projectiles tour through them. Landing lightly next to Yoka she lashed her sword out at any wolf within reach.

-to pull another hand into the light.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Many of them werewolves had been slain before Logan. Numerous mummified bodies lay on the ground. Surrounding him was a large mass of water, made from their bodies. More and more were approaching. Logan closed his eyes. it was time to bring this closer to the end. He softly whispered. "Art of Water: Dragon" The water rose up around him, taking the shape of a large chinese dragon, as it coiled around him. He opened his eyes again, as a mass of 15 approached him. He raised his hand as the dragon rose up. He lowered it, and the dragon slammed down on the group below, with great force. It completely crushed them, bodies and skulls. The mass of water flowed over their remains as the blood, energy, and nutrients were absorbed into him. The water then flowed back to him, as his body took in the energy and nutrients. It seemed like their numbers were only growing, as was the mass of water under his control.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

“You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.”

ⓐⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞ
╔════════════════════════════════╗

Cue the Kombat Music! twisted

Katsuro continued to fight them off with his bow Tsuranuku, but noticed that he was having to use more energy to make more arrows. "They seem to be growing number even though we seem to be killing them off with ease...." Katsuro noticed that irony. "Hmph....you'd think they'd know when to quit..." Katsuro thought and then heard Yoka's interrupted words of regrouping. He nodded. "Sounds good!" Katsuro said and a whole group swarmed him when he wasn't paying attention. He made Tsuranuku disappear and once again drew Hachiman. Though this time, it wasn't ten various directional slashes, the slash went out like a solid and smooth wave. The wolves were all sliced, but it didn't take until Katsuro sheathing Hachiman that they fell into little meat patties. Then he wrote another kanji on his hand that said, "Hitonami". This time an oversized scimitar came into his grasp. It had a solid red glow and as Katsuro spun it around, the glow made a circle of his sword's path. He stuck Hitonami up in the air and the glow from his sword sort of diminished to give form to what looked like four red floating ram skulls. Though the skulls seemed distorted to make them seem more ferocious. Their horns were huge. But then Katsuro started to spin his sword in a funnel like formation above him. "Defend...." Katsuro said and regrouped with his team. Noticing that Katsuro was in a group now, the ram skulls surrounded around the others well.

╚════════════════════════════════╝
ⓐⓚⓐⓨⓤⓚⓘ
User Image
Kyoko "Kyo" Knight

Kyoko sighed as she the brothers fought. This usually happened all the time, so Kyoko was used to it. She walked off hoping they would stop eventually. Kyoko noticed that almost everyone was outside, which is where she went. 'Looks fun, but I'm not going to interfere just yet' Kyoko thought to herself with a small smirk.

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,

Sorrow turned her head to say thanks when she noticed more werewolves appearing."Looks like we have to get back into battle."Sorrow said. Darkness, her crow, cawed in agreement. Sorrow looked at Xhex."Thanks for the healing, but I need to help my team. We had split up into two groups, you can join either." Sorrow said to Xhex before running off to help her comrades. Sorrow jumped out of the way of a werewolf's lunge and managed to see Alexis, with werewolves right behind her."Alexis, watch out!" Sorrow yelled out as two werewolves lunged for Alexis's back. Sorrow pulled blades out of her arm as she threw them at the wolves, blinding on while the other got stunned. As the two werewolves were distracted Sorrow rushed them and sliced away at them with her bladed arms.

User Image He looked over at yoka and nodded. He could see they were starting to get a bit over powering and it seemed the more they took out the more that showed up he threw the one on him off, and liquidated himself into ink quickly reforming his body next to the other two "this... looks kinda bad..." he said pulling out his brush once more he had some cuts and bruises but he was still good enough to keep battling.

Dapper Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Alexis' head perked up at the sound of Sorrow screaming her name. She looked behind her as Sorrow's blades stopped them as they attempted to blind side her. She nodded her thanks and smiled as another came from in front of her, taking her arm. "Oh a**!" she hissed, her arm reverting to water. It looked kind of odd for her to be standing there without two arms. She sighed and turned to the wolf, whose mouth was still dripping and who appeared somewhat confused. "Fine. You want to play that way." Alex pushed her hand up, her palm open and facing the sky, sharply, the werewolf stopping suddenly as if it realized it had to vomit. It's mouth closed and, all at once, she ripped her hand back as the midsection of the creature kind of 'popped' out. She looked down at her missing arm as it began to reform and turned to Sorrow. "Don't worry about me." she said, smiling happily.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
Only a Student.
A Forever Dreamer.
~~~
"I'm A Living Dream...
Life...doesn't hold me firmly enough to keep me awake...
Dreams...are who I am..."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As everyone got together around Yoka, Yoka already devised a plan to finish off the Wolfmen. It was going to be a quite of a stretch, but it might work. Count it as a Trinity Limit type of move that involves All of the members of his team. "Guys...you think you can make a pointy defensive wall or something with your weapons..?" He asked all of them, as the wolfmen got closer. "I have a Idea.."

---

[[Outer Out Cycle: 10exp for KH reference. ]]]
Alice Nine: Heart of Gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out