Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"How have I already paid you?" Eulalie asked, adjusting her glasses. "And I apologize if bribe seemed like too harsh of a word." She didn't really mean it, but she didn't want there to be any bad feelings among them if they had to work together. But Eulalie was emotionless anyway, so it was always hard to detect her lies--or fake apologies.

"We should all stick together. We have a lot of ground to cover, but we'll be picked off easier if we split up. Now come on." Eulalie knew the school inside and out. Most students knew their way around just fine, but they only knew about the places they were allowed to go to. Eulalie had been here since birth, and had been given plenty of time to sneak around the academy and find all sorts of off-limit places.

"The attic is off limits to students, but today is the exception. We need to gather everyone there." She took all three of them down the hallway, and it wasn't long before they found about four shadows that had cornered two younger male students. "How do we make them solid without getting attacked ourselves?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles ears perked up when he heard a wolf howl in the distance. He smirked, He didn't smell any wolves earlier, wolves weren't natural to this dimension. Someone was here and chances were it was a rescue team from the school. He turned to the hole where all the students had fallen through, took a deep breath and howled as loudly and sadly as he could. This was a howl for help and any canine beasts in the area would know that a brother was in trouble and come to help. He turned back to the demonic duo, "Sorry, figured that if I'm spending the rest of my days as a jester I could at least tell my dad he was a douche for dumping me at that school." This was, of course, a bold faced lie. "So let's get this over with. I'll volunteer to go next for the metal plate or whatever."

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

He nodded as he walked through the portal. Aramis was always combat ready, but even more so right now. His eye had flared up a bit, it wasn't quite glowing, but there was more violet than usual. His fists were clenched and he was ready to call out to a creature at the first sign of trouble. Unlike Miss Annabel Aramis could not yet summon without vocalizing it. They stepped through into a rather wonderful looking place, and yes the shadows were everywhere, but Aramis couldn't see any of the students. "If they can't grab us without a shadow to move through. I've got just the ticket." Aramis raised his hand to the sky, palm-up and called out to his fire elemental summon. "Ignis!". An orange ring appeared and spewed flames into the sky. From within the fire the draconic Ignis emerged, and pulled all the fire into his body. He began to glow, using his body to radiate warmth and light. The ring of light he created was about ten feet in diameter. This caused the shadows to be stuck just outside the ring, unable to enter because Ignis' light spread under everyone, eliminating the shadows cast by anything within. "He can keep this up forever, so let's just keep moving and find where they're taking the students."

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy skipped happily along after Eulalie, who lead the trio through the halls. She was unaware that there even was an attic. She was excited to see it for the first time, thinking it was full of wonderful things, like maybe unicorns, but their trek came to a halt at their first encounter with another group of shadows.

The girl put her finger on her chin in thought, before brightening up. "I know! How about a decoy?" she suggested, taking a step back. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and began whispering a mantra in an attempt to bring out one of her summons.

How the drudging goblin sweat
To earn his cream-bowl duly set
That knavish sprite, are you not he?
The one called Puca, come to me!

A summoning circle then appeared at Prissy's feet, glowing with power. A tiny shape emerged from the circle, but rather than the summon Prissy was expecting, it was just a floating, disembodied hand. It flicked its middle finger at the summoner, then both the hand and the summoning circle disappeared with a honk and a puff of confetti. There was an embarrassing silence for a second, and then Prissy turned expectantly to Alruna.

"So um, how about you try instead?"

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Vuur sighed when he heard what Zena had proposed. He didn't really even try stop what happened when Zena made love to anyone but him. He loved this girl, and that did make him jealous, but he figured allowing her to do what she wanted, wouldn't actually hurt him in the long run. If he was able to get her at least sometimes, he wouldn't complain. So, when she said things like that, Vuur always responded with a somewhat vague and emotionless response. "Fine. Do what you will, Zena." He told her, but he did what she did, and pointed at Osiris and Charles. He looked into her eyes and said, "Sleep with them? And we're not doing what you do so enjoy anymore. Understand me?" Vuur asked, being very, very serious with what he was asking... Or rather, demanding. And as Vuur pointed at Osiris, two shadows lunged out at him and pulled him over to where the defensive students were. The shadows held Osiris down onto the table, and inserted the metal plate inside his body, as Vuur turned to the boy, Charles after he had spoken up.

He ignored the screams coming from Osiris once that happened, and said, chuckling, "How much of an a** are you humans? Really? I honestly couldn't give less of a damn about your opinion even if you were where we are. The fact that you're saying things and insulting yourself as you're doing means that you're trying to persuade us into believing what you're saying. We already know how much of a dumb a** you humans, stop trying to bait us into something. You assume that, we demons did not think what we have planned for you humans through. We spent much time on this. Or, at least, enough to know what we need to do." Vuur's tone was very harsh on what he was saying, and he turned to Zena and said, "Zena, I think we should spend some alone time together, tonight. Would you like that? Human, I want you to be quiet from now on. But... wait a second; do I really have the right to tell you that, if you sleep with anyone but me, we wouldn't be able to do it ever again?" Vuur raised an eyebrow at her, and then looked back at the human. And once again, the half-breed human spoke up, speeding the process along. He volunteered for himself to be for the next plate insertion. Vuur was beginning to dislike this human, or rather… half-human very much. “No, you’re not going first. That boy went before you. You will be done last. Continue.”

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was Charles trying to get himself hurt? Alyss couldn't even watch anymore. She simply closed her eyes and leaned up against the wall, slouching to the ground. There was a silence for awhile after Vuur had spoken, and that made her nervous.

Zena, the female demon, didn't seem very happy with what Vuur had told her. She folded her arms over her chest, sticking her bottom lip out in a pout. Zena loved Vuur, of course she did....But sometimes he was busy and she didn't have any other choice but to find someone else to sleep with, was that so bad? He always seemed to irritated by it, and she just couldn't understand why.

But she soon grinned when Vuur suggested the two of them have some alone time later that night. "You promise?" Zena asked cheerfully. "Okay then, we'll get some alone time tonight. But first," She pointed towards Charles, glaring at him. "You. We're not stupid. I don't care who you were barking at, or what you said. You making any noise at all gave away your location." She looked at Vuur, clasping her hands together in front of her. Her tail swished excitedly back and forth. "This one is a nuisance. Can I punish him once the plate is in? Please? Pretty please?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Huh? So this is the place?" Thanatos sighed loudly, seeing the beautiful landscape filled with the rapidly multiplying shadow creatures. "This is the kind of world Jesus would come to during his teenage rebellion years. Good looking place, empty, lot's of shadow monsters...I may need to make a house here one day. What do you guys think? Because right now, I'm imagining a huge mansion, right over there. With a stone walkway leading right down to that river over there. Yo! No-Face, what's the property value in this place? " Thanatos didn't bother telling Aramis that the shadow creatures were fully capable of walking in the light, seeing as how he would find out as soon as one of the creatures stepped forward. Instead, Thanatos took in the scenery, wondering which forest he would tear down first once his powers returned.

"Entertainment, dear girl. Entertainment." Alruna replied, her smile twisting to one of malice. "Your soul is changing, and not in the direction I anticipated. I consider the enjoyment that I will feel while watching your soul twist and turn as payment for my assistance." Her smile soon returned to it's normal shape as she watched Prissy sing a summoning poem in order to bring a creature to their realm, but the summon had been less than useful. "That was rather cute. I think I shall give it a try."
Evil.
In the hearts of people.
Faceless Eva, in your steeple.
Use the power, that is equal.
Of the strength, of my own evil.

When Alruna finished her own summoning poem, a dark, hideous creature rose from the ground. "That was rather enjoyable. I have to do this more often." The faceless creature moved with a zombie-like gait, twitching it's limbs sporadicly as is moved towards the shadows. screeching loudly as it walked.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Aramis, I don't think that's going to--" Her wolf suddenly howled again, and started to race towards the forest. Annabel was a strong summoner, and was able to call it back--without saying a word to it. It was reluctant, but soon it returned to her side, although it continued to stare in the direction of the forest.

"Thanatos, seeing as how this place is infested with these things, I'd say that no, this is not a very good place to build your dream home." She said. "And Aramis, these monsters are able to move without a shadow. I think they just use shadows for teleporting and sneaking around. They're fine without it though."

Her wolf finally didn't seem able to sit still any longer. It knocked it's giant head into Annabel's knees, making her fall onto it's back. It ran over to Thanatos and Aramis, doing the exact same thing before it bolted towards the forest. The shadows were in close pursuit.

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"...Terrifying." Eulalie said flatly, watching Alruna's summon. Eulalie's powers focused on helping her teammates...Alruna didn't need it. And while Prissy's spirit was in the right place, her magic just...didn't ever seem to work out for her. Maybe she could fix that. "That thing isn't going to turn on us, is it Alruna? It looks evil enough to do that." That could have been a joke. Who knew.

Eulalie stepped over to Prissy, forcing herself to smile softly, an action that felt...fake. But she hoped her smile was reassuring. "Prissy, I'm a Rank B defensive user. I can boost your magical powers for a short period of time. I'm going to do that, and I want you to try summoning again, okay? But nothing too big.'

Eulalie's hand glowed brightly, and she placed it on Prissy's shoulder. "Try it."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis barely had time to process it, as Miss Annabel's summon knocked them onto it's back and took off. Ignis followed, matching the creature's speed with flight. He gripped the wolf's fur to keep himself from being thrown off, but made sure not to grab hard enough to cause any discomfort to the creature. He looked behind them to see the shadows tailing them rather quickly. Aramis would have ordered Ignis to launch some fire at the shadows to slow them, but he knew it wouldn't achieve anything. He thought hard as he held on to the creature's back, even intangible creatures could be harmed, he would just need something with the same properties. Unfortunately he had nothing of the sort. Aramis had been researching spirits to summon, but he hadn't learned any names yet, and without a name, the boy could do nothing. He made a mental note to bind a creature of shadow, or a wraith or something when this was all over. "Where is it taking us?" He thought aloud, not really expecting an answer.

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"I haven't ridden on a giant wolf in...ever. Kinda wishing I wasn't." The wolf rocked and jolted are too much for Thanatos' taste. When he needed to get somewhere quickly, he preferred to fly. But thanks to the trees, he doubted that he would be able to see through the thicket of he took to the skies. A few of the shadow creatures reached out towards the trio, but the wolves just narrowly avoided them. "Lucky bastards. I'd blast the hell out of them if they weren't intangible shadow ghost things. At least we're getting a tour of the neighborhood. Seems like a gated community type of area. I wonder how good the local schools are. I'm going to have to check out zoning districts, the local politicians, and all of that extra crap. No point in hijacking a forest to make my mansion if I won't enjoy my time out here."
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles sighed and walked back into the group and stood next to Alyss. He whispered quietly to her, "Well, that didn't work. I think we got help on the way, but my attempts at delaying these idiots didn't work." He sighed and continued whispering to Alyss, "I didn't even get slapped, it's kind of depressing really. Don't worry, I can easily take a hundred times over the worst punishment these fools can dish out. After all, not getting dead is my specialty." He held Alyss's hand and whispered, "You just stay out of trouble, alright. I don't wanna have to rip this place apart before our help arrives. I'm gonna wander and fume until my turn comes up, don't wanna implicate anyone." With that, Charles began wandering through the crowd of offensive casters and summoners while mumbling nastiness and nonsense about his captors. He was trying his damnedest to goad the demonic duo into making a mistake.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Stupid dog, knock it off!" Annabel shouted, but the wolf kept running through the forest at full speed. "Hell if I know where it's going." She said to Aramis. She was a tall woman, and every so often would have to duck to avoid being hit by a low branch.

"Property value should be the least of your concerns right now!" Annabel called up to Thanatos. Being the first one knocked onto the dog, she had been pushed back towards the end once the others were thrown on as well. "Why don't you focus on keeping out of reach of these things?'

Annabel looked behind her, and grabbed onto the ends of her hair, pulling it forward. Her hair was long enough for a shadow to reach out and grab it from behind while they were moving--and one of them had attempted to. Luckily she was too fast for them. "Wait, it turns solid when it grabs onto people, right?" She let her hair go, and the monster coiled it's slender fingers around her hair, solidifying as it did so. It pulled her backwards, but she gripped her summon's fur tightly. "I don't have a weapon. Somebody hit it!"

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

"On it. Ignis, channel your power, now, in my palm!." He shouted up to his dragonlike companions, and within moments his hand was glowing orange. He had acted purely on a whim, but it looked like he was right, his practice was paying off. He sent a super-concentrated beam of flame at the shadow, which sent it tumbling backwards. Luckily he made the beam thin enough to avoid hitting Miss Annabel, he did, however, singe some of the hairs it had grabbed. "Sorry ma'am, I haven't exactly had a chance to practice this method. But letting them make contact works, that's how I was saved. I was about to be dragged in, but it was solid while it grabbed me, so Eiata stabbed it. Looks like our only way to fight is to get caught." He said, looking down at his hand, the skin slightly red, being mildly burnt. He should have put his gloves on after summoning Ignis, but the wolf had caught him off guard, so he didn't have the chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out