Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara, Every Heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara, Every Heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Osiris didn't know what the hell was going on. He was suddenly dragged out of the Academy by... shadowy creatures? What the hell was this? Some type of lame a** horror movie from the 80's? No matter. Whatever it was, Osiris hated it already. Because as soon as he was pulled into the forest, he was suddenly a pool. A pool of cold water. He broke his head to the surface, not expecting that s**t whatsoever. So, without even saying so, that s**t was obviously a wake up call for him. He had felt like he had just been apart of a dream. But when he hit that cold water, he had to literally stop himself from losing himself in it to swim back upwards. He gasped for breath once he broke to the surface, instantly noticing someone that he thought he saw earlier. That was Alyss. And she seemed to be looking quite at home in this dimension. Had she been here before? Was she working with these things? So many questions ran through his head but they were all disproved when he saw a new important-looking demon appear in front of them. She had a wicked grin and her tail was very sharp, swaying back and forth in the air. Osiris looked over to Alyss again, as she was told to get out of the water and stand over in a certain place. Osiris decided to do what she had said, with caution of course. He wasn't necessarily sure that he could trust Alyss anymore. As he stepped up, he ignored the cold that he felt from the water and just allowed his clothes to drip on the ground. He was too angry at what was going on next. He saw, as he looked across the room, that someone with green hair had something put into their skin. What the hell was that? Whatever, it didn't matter, Osiris felt that Jack was in trouble. But before he could get another word out, someone who the demon girl had called stepped out from the stone door.

The man walked out, his presence extremely frightening as he stepped out into the room from the stone door. The man held a large weapon over his shoulders, a phoenix beginning to emerge from his back but soon, only the wings were left there. He had some sort of armor over his body and his eyes stared cold daggers at Osiris and the other students on the opposite side of the room from the defensive students. The man, known as Vuur, had heard everything of what the demon girl had said as well. But when he walked out, his almost passive, emotionless face began to ripen with emotion. His eyes opened wide and he smiled, an almost devilish smile, showing his demonic teeth beneath his smile. As he smiled, the fire wings faded from his back, and he turned back to the demon girl. "Ah, excellent..." The man's deep voice boomed in the room, although he hadn't even been speaking that loudly. He breathed out and said, "My lovely..." Vuur spoke, looking at the demon girl, which, actually was something he usually called this demon girl, who had so far, stayed anonymous. Apparently, he didn't feel like revealing her name yet. But he didn't continue his sentence. He simply ran his fingers through her hair, and then took a look back at the students around him. "Ah, this looks like a good crowd of humans for what we want to do. Now, students of-" Osiris couldn't take this anymore so he blurted out and said, "Shut up, you bastards! Just let us go, we have nothing to offer you and your shadow beasts!" Osiris glared at Vuur, as the man said, "Oh, silly human. You have everything to offer us. You are going to be our entertainment. Or work for us. Or anything that we want. Because, you humans... have nothing that can stop us. And even if you did, we'd simply overwhelm you. Strength in numbers, I always say. And... there's something that you want to say. Have we captured one of your lovers? Was it that previous boy who we set the last plate inside of?" Osiris didn't even need to answer, Vuur already knew by the boy's glare that he was exactly right. "Lovely..." Vuur looked to the demon girl again. "What do you suppose we do with that loudmouth one there? Do you suppose we should make an exception this once and make him a worker? He seems extremely tough and he can talk a lot. Maybe being an Entertainer would be the wrong thing to do. Should we put him with the workers? He may do better as that. He seems quite boring anyway."

Donna egao ni deaetara, Every Heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni, Every Heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"I will assist your daughter." Alruna smiled, before adding, "Do not worry. Her soul is far too rigid for my taste. She will be safe from me as well." She waved curtly to Thanatos and Annabel as they left to find the appropriate portal. "By the way, thanks for not waking me up." Thanatos stated dryly as he and Annabel continued on their path. "I'd still be asleep out there if I didn't roll into the water." Thanatos remembered jumping out of the scalding hot water after rolling in face first. At night, when the air was cold, Thanatos' fire had heated the water to an enjoyable temperature. But during the day, the fire turned the lake into nothing more than a large pot of boiling water.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"I had things to do." Annabel said. She kept her eyes forward as she walked. She had hoped that the night before wouldn't have come up in any way shape or form. That seemed like a foolish idea now that she was walking alongside Thanatos. Of course it would come up. It's not like they had spent all night playing cards. She was tempted to tell him about Alruna, and how she had found out, but for some reason she found herself hesitant to mention it.

"Last night was a mistake." She ran her fingers through her hair, a heavy sigh escaping her lips. He already promised not to tell anyone about it, but she didn't want him thinking it could happen again. It couldn't. The first time had been a stupid decision, and she wasn't going to push it by doing it again. Even if she had a good time---

She had to shake her head to clear the thought away. "I'm your teacher, and that's all I can be to you. I made a bad choice, and it can't happen again."

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

As Aramis and his summon patrolled the halls, he could tell they weren't going to find many students, all the halls were deathly silent. He frowned and pondered as to why these things were taking people as he was contacted by Lancelot again.

'I'm sure your teacher didn't mean any offense, my young friend. I certainly took none. Our pact is a strange thing in your world, so I expect people to stare.'

'I know where you're coming from, but almost everyone is suspicious of us after what we did, especially since I look different now. I'm not even sure I'm sully trusted around here anymore. But that's beside the point, do you know anything about what these things are?'

'Not a clue, I'm afraid, but perhaps you should check your school's transportation room, Your school is so heavily defended that the only logical way they could get in is from the inside.'

'Good point...I'll catch up with you later then, I need to get to the portal room, hopefully Miss Annabel came to the same conclusion.'

'Luck, my friend, and do not hesitate to ask for my help.'

And with that, Aramis patted Eiata on the shoulder, causing the creature to turn on it's heel and sprint for the Portal room. He wasn't far from it, so he arrived in a matter of moments, but Aramis decided it would be best to wait a few minutes to see if the others shared his epiphany.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

User Image

"That's fine. You'll just be my teacher. One that I happen to sleep with every now and then. No extra titles necessary. Though if we use titles...You could be my 'Mentor with benefits'? I like the way that one sounds." Thanatos replied, working his way around Annabel's words. "I could have sworn you said that it wasn't going to happen a first time. Who knows? There could easily be a second. Hopefully, in that big bed of yours. Because the ground isn't exactly the most comfortable place for sex. Plus, I won't wake up underwater again." Soon, they arrived at the door leading to the portal room, but Thanatos had yet to figure out exactly how they worked. He normally picked one at random, or had someone else open the proper portal for him. This time, he was sure that Annabel would figure out where to go without him needing to ask. "Looks like What's-His-Name made it here too." Thanatos pointed out, seeing Aramis nearby.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"I'll never be able to convince you, will I?" She said, shaking her head. It didn't ever seem to matter what she said to him, he always found a way to either step around what she was saying, or turn her words against her. Why did she even bother?

'Doing it in my bed is even worse. I don't want a student coming into my office to look for me and then find me and you--" Annabel stopped talking the moment she was aware of Aramis' presence. She was silent for a moment, before clearing her throat. "You're coming with us, Aramis? Good, we could use the help. We need to figure out which dimension these things were coming from though."

Annabel went from portal to portal, dragging her fingers along their surfaces without fully going through. The teachers at the school had a more powerful connection to the portals, that way they could keep track of the students. "This was the last portal used." She explained, stopping in front of one. "This dimension is peaceful though. We've never once had to send a student there on a mission."

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis dismissed his summon and thought for a moment about what Miss Annabel said. "Peaceful doesn't always mean the same thing as benign....These things could have been there all along just waiting for the perfect time. Some poor student was probably their trojan horse." He said, his tone kind of upset. Moreso at whomever let these things in. Was there no end to the problems at this school? "shall we proceed, then? If this dimension is outdoors I can be of much more use, most of my high rollers are too big to fit in a building. I'd be limited to 3 during indoor combat." He explained, going through a mental checklist of creatures that would fit in your average height building. He would be limited to Ignis, Aurorous, and Eiata. but if he could fight outside he could bring in some rather large creatures. He stood in silence, waiting for Miss Annabel's order to move out.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles pulled himself out of the water and went over to Alyss, He watched the demonic looking duo talk and he watched what happened to the green haired kid. Then he looked at the one called Vuur, "I got a question. What is the metal plate for? If I'm doing an acrobatic act for your entertainment, I would hate to bump it on something and explode or get electrocuted. So, what does it do? What is it's purpose?" Charles stood, awaiting a reply, with his arms crossed and his ears back.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy spread her arms like a bird as she soared through the air with the assistance of Annabel's summon, but the joyride soon came to an end and she found herself earthbound once more. Her manic grin faded as the reality of the situation dawned on her. "A mass kidnapping? Well that's no good," she said with a huff, planting her hands on her hips. Still, there was no cause for worry as long as people like Annabel and Thanatos and Aramis were on the case. Any one of those three were unstoppable superstars in Prissy's eyes, and if all three of them were going together there was no way they could lose. They'd wrap up this whole mystery and probably be back in time for lunch!

Confident in their success, Prissy folded her hands behind her head and looked at Eulalie. She seemed rather disappointed about being left behind, and Prissy figured it was because she wanted to be with Aramis some more. And that was certainly a sentiment to which she could relate.

"Say!" she piped up, leaning forward over Eulalie's shoulder. "Why not get caught by a shadow on purpose? Then you can go hang out with Aramis and if your mommy asks, you could just say it was an accident."

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Please be quiet you guys..." Alyss whimpered. She knew arguing and talking back was going to get everyone hurt. The two demons in charge of the shadows had treated her fairly nice because she had behaved. But she knew they wouldn't be as nice to those that treated them disrespectfully.

The demon girl continued to smile, leaning up against the male demon as she studied Osiris. "Hmm, I guess we could use more workers." She decided. "Maybe some hard work will do him some good....Then again," She pointed at Osiris, then at Charles, who had also spoken up. "I bet I could find a way for these two boys to 'entertain' me." She laughed rather darkly, before coiling her tail around her legs, and wrapping her arms around Vuur's arm. "But I wouldn't want to make you jealous~ So just send the noisy one off to work."

She looked back at Charles, waiting awhile before she answered him. Did they really need to know what the plates were for? Hm, she supposed. Hopefully Vuur wouldn't get mad at her for telling them. "It's so we can tell you all apart, silly boy. The summoners and offensive magic users get to entertain us, and that plate lets us know which one you are. The defensive ones are too boring, so they'll just do our work. Plus it lets us punish you if you misbehave."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"But we're not sure what the shadows are doing with the students." Eulalie explained to Prissy. Eulalie hadn't moved from her post, and was simply staring in the direction that her mother and Thanatos had walked away in. She finally tore her eyes away, to glance at Prissy. "But it's a good idea....I should give them some time first. If they're not back in a few hours, I'm going after them."

Alruna was staying with them, so that made Eulalie feel better. Alruna was powerful...although maybe a tad bit lazy, and uninterested in protecting the school. Still, it was welcomed help. "First we should do what my mother said though. We need to help the remaining students. The school has an attic that's lit up perfectly by all the windows in it. A shadow couldn't get in there...Would you like to help us, Prissy? Will you help me fight off these things and save everybody?" She glanced at Alruna. "And you? Will you help us, or am I going to have to bribe you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles glanced over at Alyss and winked. He had a plan and he was going to go through with it, even though he thought it was a stupid plan. Charles looked relatively disappointed in the demonic duo, "So you guys stab metal plates into our arms for identification? Why not colored shock collars, painful and deterring, yet easier on the eye and less invasive than a metal slab protruding from your wrist. A collar would also have less chance of interfering with hard labor. I know I'm probably just being a stupid human here, but inflicting pain before punishment is needed kinda doesn't make sense. Hurting us before we screw up, in my stupid little human opinion, is just asking for people to not cooperate." He thought for a moment and took a step towards the female, "Ya got three forms of magic and three primary colors. Red is angry, therefore offense. Blue is docile and kinda boring, so defense. Yellow is energetic, so summoner, because they got all their little hyperactive friends." Charles stepped out of the crowd of students, "Just tossing ideas out there. I know I would be more willing to do a song and dance routine if I had a stylish collar. I might even smile too. Then again, I'm just some half-wit half-breed pup." Charles was already sorting through different ideas, All I gotta do is get one of those stupid demons alone, then I can strike and use one as a hostage. I could probably get the guy by challenging him, testosterone fueled rage and contests of dominance might work. The girl, I could try seduction. Then again, they're demons, none of my tricks are as likely to work.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy pumped her fist eagerly, showing her willingness to help as much as she could. "Yeah! Let's do it!" she shouted. Except for the grabbing and the incorporeality, the shadows actually seemed pretty tame. They relied mostly on the element of surprise, and now that Prissy was aware of the situation, their advantage was mostly nullified. The campus was, however, quite large. It would take more than just Prissy and Eulalie to cover the entire ground in a reasonable amount of time, which meant they needed a third.

"Of course Alruna will help, right?" she said with one hundred percent confidence, putting her arm around the succubus's shoulder as though they were fast friends. Which, to Prissy, they were.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Peaceful? Damn, that sucks. That probably means there won't even be an army, a militia, or even a cult to fight. Those shadows probably just smoked something and got the munchies for human souls. Or they just plain think humans are a threat or something." Thanatos spoke from experience. When he was a child, long before he met Alruna and Mona, he had a run-in with a group of ancient demons. They had been attacking human cities for weeks, but it wasn't out of malice, bloodlust, or a ploy for world domination. They were attacking because weeks prior to the attacks, those demons had never seen a human being before. To survive, they had gone into a millennium long hibernation, only to be awakened when human expansion caused the roof of the demon's hideout to collapse. Scared and confused, the demons attacked the unfamiliar species, assuming that every human was out to get them, so they struck first.

"You have already paid me." Alruna smiled, giving Eulalie her cryptic response. "And I do not like the term 'Bribe'. That implies that I have done something less than legitimate. I am merely being paid for my time and effort." Alruna rubbed Prissy's head, smiling. The young girl had one of the most innocent and pure souls that Alruna had even come across. Most teenagers were at least tainted by small amounts of darkness over their lives, but Alruna was unable to find even the smallest hint of corruption in the girl's soul. Alruna made a note to ask Prissy where she had lived before coming to the Academy, hoping to make a trip there so see of there were others with pure souls in her hometown as well.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"No cults? Damn." Annabel rolled her eyes, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Poor Thanatos. I'll buy you a cult for your birthday then, so that you can beat the crap out of it." She activated the portal, and it's color changed just slightly, a sign that it was ready to be used. "Both of you be prepared for whatever we're going to find on the other side, alright?"

She summoned the winged wolf, one of her favorite summons, and charged through the portal. Both Annabel and the summon looked ready for battle once they were on the other side...But there wasn't much to be seen. A picturesque field, and clear river, and the edge of a forest in the distance.

"Is this the wrong place?" She asked herself with a sigh. How embarrassing--

A howl interrupted her thoughts. Her summon had began lunging at a shadow creature that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. But every time the wolf attempted to snap it's jaws at the shadow, the poor thing only got a mouth full of absolutely nothing. More and more of the shadows were arriving on the scene as well.

"The shadows are here, but where the hell are the students?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas