Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58 59 > >>

User Image

"Puppy"

Charles nodded appreciatively to Annabel, "Thanks for the help. I wouldn't have lasted much longer." Then he watched in horror as a bloodied Alyss stumbled into view and slumped to the ground. Charles sprinted to her, dismissing all of his obsidian as he ran. It only took a few seconds for him to reach her and he dropped to her side and hugged her close. Tears streamed from his eyes as he placed his hands over her wounds, "Don't worry Alyss, I'll take good care of you. I'll get you fixed up real quick." He delicately wrapped her wounds with obsidian to slow the bleeding before picking her up. It's all my fault. If I hadn't fought back, Alyss would't be hurt this bad. He turned to the opening that lead back to the surface. Charles created an obsidian staircase leading out of the underground lair and he carried Alyss outside. He glanced over to see the fighting between Aramis, Thanatos, and Vuur. With a little concentration, Charles sniffed out the portal and ran as fast as he could to it. It didn't take him long to reach the portal at full speed and after passing through the portal, it didn't take him long to reach the Academy's infirmary. He kicked the door open and placed Alyss on a bed, then he looked to the nurse, "What can I do to help?" Charles dismissed the obsidian bindings and gathered everything that the nurse called for. The nurse worked quickly, cleaning and wrapping Alyss's wounds. Charles sat next to the bed where Alyss lay, waiting for her to wake up.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Ѷuur

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ore to wa chigau sekai ni iru - Kimi no konomi o shiritai~Yeah
Sono hohoemi kara ore wa (Yeah) Tada toriko ni sareru dake You are so beautiful
Horekomu and I’m Thinking of you tonight Konya mo nemurenai

Osiris didn't say anything while Haku was patching up his wounds. He really didn't think it was necessary to say anything. Because if he would have said anything, Haku would have been expecting it. Not to say that he wasn't grateful about what Haku did. He looked kind of sad when he told Jaclyn to get Osiris out there. Strange... But Osiris didn't really wonder on it for very long. But he even he wondered how the hell that was going to happen, how they were going to get out of here. Osiris didn't really have to wonder very on that either, as Jaclyn seemed pretty damned determined to get him out of there. Osiris though heard something come from where Zena was standing. It sounded like... Annabel from where Osiris was laying. And soon, after that happened, the shadows instantly began to vanish. Osiris breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that Zena was incapacitated or she had been killed. Either one was fine for him but as he lay there, his eyes closed, his eyes suddenly burst open, feeling a strange feeling come over him. Osiris didn't really let it bother him for very long but still, in the back of his mind... There was something that just sprang to life because of her death... What the hell happened? Osiris looked up to Jaclyn, as he said, smiling, "Were you worried about me, Jaclyn? You seemed to be, from wanting to protect me and no one else. You really care about me, don't you?" Osiris asked, urging her to give him a hug. "You know... I was worried about you too. I won't ever be struck like that ever again. I'll always protect you from pretty much everything."

"You've lost control of your common sense. I'm not going to fight someone at full strength when they can't even keep control of their own powers." Vuur said, as he began firing faster and more streams of fire and shadows in his direction, trying to cut the tree that he had in half. But suddenly, Vuur felt something ring in his own head. Something that gave him the signal about something. Or someone. Vuur began to realize what the hell was going on. Vuur's eyes began watering as he whispered, quietly, "Zena..." His attacks stopped completely, and he cupped his hands over his face for a mere second. But soon, this sadness began turning into something different. Something ten times more sinister. "What did I... I told that b***h not to touch Zena! And now... Now, she's dead. Now, she's dead! No, no, no, no, no... I loved her so much." Vuur didn't scream out, as he looked at Thanatos, a hand covering one side of his face. Vuur laughed, even as he was smashed into the ground, with the tree that Thanatos had been trying to hit with. Vuur went soaring into the ground, as he lay in the dirt for a few seconds. But he rose up, and cracked his knuckles, smiling devilishly. "Guess that's what I get for trying to reason with humans..." As he said this, his entire body was covered in a dark, purple veil of demonic energy. He was silent even through this, as the phoenix wings off of his back disappeared, and instead, were replaced with wings that resembled the shadows themselves. His arm glowed with a bright, orange and purple, but it soon subsided, as his veins were now visible glowing of those colors. His teeth had grown much longer, and the axe that he wielded was covered in a black energy.

Vuur touched the ground below him, as it began to open up below him. A loud screech was heard a gigantic bird rose up out of the ground, burning many of the trees around it, as it landed next to Vuur. This was Fenghuang. A gigantic phoenix with limitless powers of the flames. The phoenix was also extremely powerful too. It couldn't readily be destroyed, as a phoenix rebuilds itself from the ashes. If they wanted to destroy this beast, they had to find another way to do it. Vuur snapped his fingers, as Fenghuang rose up into the sky, and then shot an extremely powerful blast of flames back down on Aramis and Thanatos and their summons. Vuur stretched out his blade, the shadows now covering it so he didn't even have to get close to Thanatos to use it now. He slashed at him, and each slash, if they missed, would send blasts of wind all around him, because he was moving so far.

You’re so wonderful I’m Going crazy and I Osaekirenai Kara nemai ga suru yo
She kill my Ego I said she kill my Ego
She kill my Ego I know she kill my Ego
Ego

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis merely shook his head at the summon Thanatos had pulled forth. Creatures, no matter how enormous and powerful no longer surprised the young boy. He had accepted that there were things in reality that no sentient mind could understand, that the universe itself had a form that no living creature could comprehend. Creatures were his passion, and he knew enough about G. Rex to allow him to smirk as beastly lunged at the massive saurian. " Despite his appearance and construct, G. Rex is a construct. There are no vital organs to break here. That's what makes him such a threat. Sure, he's slow, and since he's unable to use complex magic his options are limited. But he himself is unlimited. If I can summon him, his physical form can be sustained indefinitely. We're on a planet that is 75% comprised of different types of stone. You can tear his throat out, but I can just make him a new one." Aramis shouted, letting Rousseau flit into existence again. It sat on the boy's shoulder and let out a rhythmic sequence of tweets. "He said I can do what? He's kidding right. Go check again." The tiny bird vanished into one of it's portals again. It took only seconds for it to return. "So he's sure? I didn't think I was capable of doing things like...that." The bird sang and flew up into the sky before returning to it's home. Aramis had no intentions of attacking Thanatos at all, but he would retaliate whenever necessary. He took a deep breath and filled his lungs before pointing two fingers at Vuur and concentrating with all the focus he could muster. "Well Lancelot...now would be the time." And as he began his impatient complaint, a large whirl of black energy shot forth from his hand, the same energy Lancelot used in the fight with Diana. The energy roared as it tore across the ground towards the Demon. At the same moment, G. Rex shook fiercely to loose Beastly from it's neck, and finally separated it, along with a rather large portion of it's neck. The dino growled in contempt and willed the ground upwards to repair the damage. It could go on until Aramis ran out of juice, but seeing as the boy's eye was now glowing a rather bright purple, it didn't look like that would happen anytime soon. The boy's connection to the knight was growing as time went on, and yet it was still far from coming to fruition.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Yes! Now this is more like it! Before, you were barely worth looking at. But now you actually deserve to get stomped into oblivion!" Thanatos laughed, his eyes leaving red streaks in the air as he flitted about the battlefield. When Vuur sent down an incredibly powerful fireblast, Thanatos has no problem dodging it, but Thanatos quickly realized that Beastly had yet to notice the blast. The mighty summon was shaking itself off after being thrown to the side by the quickly recovering dinosaur. Beastly was a large, lumbering creature. But it was intelligent. He quickly realized that it could repair itself. But with every powers, there were weaknesses. Beastly prepared to rip off Rex's legs before proceeding to stomp on it, but turned it's head when he felt an overbearing presence floating behind it. When it turned around, it spotted Thanatos, using his aura to hold off the blast. Now aware of the blast, Beastly was able to send out his own fire to knock it away. "Son of a b***h...That really ******** hurt." Thanatos was a complete sociopath on the brink of losing total control of his powers, but that didn't stop him from jumping into the line of fire (quite literally) to assist his ally. "You owe me." He muttered.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyss had soon regained consciousness, even then she did not open her eyes. She didn't want to. She was too ashamed, too embarrassed...and too sad. She had done nothing to stop those monsters because she had been too frightened to do anything about it. She was a coward. And Charles...Charles had fought bravely, but hadn't he known that Alyss and the others were going to be slaughtered because of it? Did he not care?

She opened her eyes, watching him in silence for a long time. Her entire body ached, and her wounds burned. For once, the pain didn't feel good. Her 'problem' wasn't enough to make this situation any better.

Alyss turned onto her side so that she could face the wall, her back to him. She felt tears in her eyes. This was all her fault. Students had died because of her. And it wasn't even over yet. Zena was dead, but that other one, the male demon was still alive.

"I want to go home." She whispered tearfully. This school had been her home for several years, but now it felt so different. So many bad things had been happening lately. She wanted to return to her real home...or anywhere other than here. "I hate this place."

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Charles' obsidian staircase left an opening for the rest of the students to escape. "Everyone out. Follow the dog," She pointed to the summon that had just literally torn out Zena's throat. "And do not stray away from wherever he takes you, do you understand? Older students watch the younger ones, and make sure you keep the shadows away from them."

The dog ran up the stairs, and the students followed. It would lead them past the fight going on above ground, and back to the portal. Annabel stayed in the base until most of the younger students had left. She took one last look around, to see Jack using her shield as a sort of platform to carry Osiris on. The young green haired boy seemed to be struggling to keep the shield lifted up off the ground, but he managed to do so, and started pushing him up the stairs as carefully as she could.

"Haku, make sure you watch over the younger students, and get back to the academy as soon as possible. I'll fight off as many shadows as I can, but I can't get them all. Your priority is returning to the school." With that said, Annabel took the stairs upwards, stepping out into the fight between two of her students, and the demon.

Things were....getting bad. Her summon was already active, and leading the students away. That meant she couldn't summon anymore, not without getting herself injured....But she couldn't just stand around. Vuur was pissed, and she could tell that Thanatos was going way over his limits. She had never seen him act like this before.

She stood there, waiting. She knew that sooner or later Vuur would realize she was standing there. Surely he knew who had been responsible for the demon girl's death. Maybe that would get him to ease up on the kids if he was focused on her.

User Image
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles leaned towards Alyss, "I'm sorry. If I hadn't pissed them off, maybe more people would have made it out of there. It's my fault you got hurt and it's my fault that those students died." Charles looked down at his hands, "My hands are now stained with blood. I just, I couldn't. When I saw that no one could or would fight back. When everyone else just sat there and didn't try to stop those demons, I just, I couldn't, I couldn't let those demons just have their way with everyone. I knew I wouldn't be able to save everyone, I knew I would probably die. I just couldn't stop myself." Charles sighed and sat back in his chair, "If my dad had been there, he could have saved everyone. If I only I was stronger, if I could have." Charles slapped himself in the face, Dad sent me here for a reason. I only wish I had figured it out sooner. Dad is a human, natural born. He isn't the pack Alpha, he's dad, that's all. The canine in him was an accident. He has the parts and the quirks, not the instincts or the mentality. I'm a natural born anthro. I'm a Siberian Husky and I'm a human. Both mentalities, both beings in one body. They work together, they need to and all I've done is try to push them apart. Charles looked over at Alyss, I'm the Alpha. I choose who joins my pack, my family. I just hope she'll have me. Charles smiled a little before turning away from her, I've screwed up so much already. My body knew I was the Alpha, my body acted against my mind. Things got screwed up because I wanted to wait for an Alpha to help. I am an Alpha. If I had believed in myself, in my duty as Alpha. Even thinking like a Beta, I almost had that demon wench. I'm Alpha and it's damn time I started acting like it. Charles turned back and looked at Alyss, "I'm sorry for everything. My mind and my body weren't working together. I've figured it all out now, I think. I'll take you anywhere you want, that is, if you don't hate me after all I've done."

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Ѷuur

Ore to wa chigau sekai ni iru - Kimi no konomi o shiritai~Yeah
Sono hohoemi kara ore wa (Yeah) Tada toriko ni sareru dake You are so beautiful
Horekomu and I’m Thinking of you tonight Konya mo nemurenai

"Humans..." Vuur growled to himself, glaring the summoner who, was, for whatever reason still apart of this battle. Vuur now had a distaste for humans that would never diminish. Even through death, he would continue to hate humans, even if he ended up going to hell after all of this was over. He was sure that was going to be the case, even if his mind was surrounded by rage and plummeting deeper in the powers that Zena and him shared together. Since Zena was gone now, those powers were now bestowed to him. And Zena had some... interesting powers. Some of them he wasn't going to work with because they were... just for her. For certain scenarios. Certain scenario's that were now destroyed. Vuur knew he had to end the human race to serve as a certain payment for killing Zena. After all, since he was now starting to realize his own power, he knew exactly what he had to do. The humans were simply a nuisance. A nuisance that could, should, and would be extinguished. Vuur looked at the male summoner boy and growled. This was beginning to become more and more tired. Vuur didn't mind before since he was sure Zena wasn't going to let herself be eliminated. As the dark blast of energy came at Vuur, he snapped his fingers, as he jumped over it and landed atop Fenghuang, his summon that no one but Thanatos seemed to notice. Vuur looked around him and saw that the humans were beginning to escape. But he soon forgot what was the truth, when he noticed the woman that he specifically told not to touch Zena. Vuur told Fenghuang to land, as he got off the gigantic fire bird.

"Fenghuang. Kill the demon boy and the summoner. Do not let them pass you. I have to speak with this b***h who killed Zena." Fenghuang almost disobeyed Vuur after hearing who that woman was. But he knew Vuur was much closer to her, even though it didn't seem like it sometimes. Vuur closed his eyes as he made his way towards Annabel, appearing behind her, his back touching hers. Of course, it looked like he appeared behind her. He really just used the shadows to appear behind her. Vuur laughed, as he said, "I thought I told you not to touch Zena. Did you think I was kidding when I said I would destroy everyone and everything if you didn't listen to my one command? Human... You had one simple request. One simple request. How are you humans totally incapable of not paying attention to even the simplest request? I don't understand your race at all. But that doesn't matter anymore. Because now that you haven't listened to me, I'm going to kill you, those two back there, and everyone of the students trying to escape with their lives. Fenghuang!" Vuur shouted as the gigantic phoenix opened its wings, and a gigantic wall of flame rose above its body and spread out in different directions, stopping anyone from leaving, the ground burnt so bad that it didn't allow anyone else who hadn't left already to escape.

Vuur turned around and appeared in front of Annabel, picking her up, and saying, "Come with me, you worthless b***h." Vuur grabbed her by the throat and flew up into the sky, with the use of his shadow wings. He held Annabel up by her arms, showing her the destruction and calamity that she had caused from killing Zena. "Humans!" Vuur shouted, high above them, showing them their teacher. "Is this your so called all powerful teacher? Look at her now! She is weak and can not fight me! Because of this, I'm going to kill her, after I take care of the rest of you! And this will just be the beginning! After I annihilate everyone here, I will head of my own dimension and finish the entire human race! My beloved has died so this b***h's beloved ones, and everyone else in your dimension will be sent to hell's claws!" Vuur flew back down to the ground after his speech was made. Vuur forced the shadows from around them, that was coming from the leftover trees, restricting her legs and arms movements. It restricted her entire body really. Stopped her from moving. "I'll have you watch me annihilate that summoning student of yours. You and him seem to be rather close, correct? Good. Then I'll finish him off first. And then... I'll take down that demon boy. And then... the rest of your students. No one will be leaving here alive!" Vuur patted Fenghuang's back, as he pointed at Thanatos, and told him to focus on him. The bird nodded and screamed, also sending out a large fireball that headed straight for Thanatos and his summon. Vuur then turned to Aramis and before he knew what hit him, Vuur had appeared before Aramis. "You!" Vuur created claws of shadow and then slashed at the boy, narrowly missing his face by some strange chance of that kid being fast enough to just dodge. However, he was able to take out his right eye, as he slashed at him, even more aggravated now that he had missed killing the human. "Well, let's try again then..."

You’re so wonderful I’m Going crazy and I Osaekirenai Kara nemai ga suru yo
She kill my Ego I said she kill my Ego
She kill my Ego I know she kill my Ego
Ego

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku had kept the shadow creatures back with the clone, but eventually reverted back to only himself as the wolf summon started leading everyone away. He'd gotten less... elegant part of the way in, a few hits making him lose his fighting form and he just went for anything he could hit at that point. He fended off a few more before ushering on what remained of the students, Jack and Osiris included, wincing once as a bruise forming on his side made itself known.

That was when Vuur made his speech, and death threat, but Haku wasn't all that intimidated by it. He had one trick he could pull off if worse came to worse and get everyone to safety. He just prayed the demon-woman's death had cleared out the shadow-realm. He opted to prepare for things to go badly and wiped his thumb on a cut across his cheek, smearing his rather dark blood onto it. He used it to write a symbol in the palm of his opposite hand, then sighed lightly.

A part of him wanted to help Ms. Annabel, but he couldn't leave everyone on their own here. He had one decent ranged ability, but it wasn't one he liked to use. He didn't have much choice, though. So he took up the stance of an archer, shadows forming a dark cloak about his shoulders along with a quiver of dark, menacing spikes as well as a bow. He drew one of the spikes and said, "Fifth stance: blackened shot."

He aimed carefully after Vuur, then let the first spike fly, his hand quickly drawing two more and firing them after it. The spike would meet its target, one way or another, it was how they worked. Even if one or two of the shadow creatures got in the way, the spike would keep going until it met with Vuur. They were intended to work like actual arrows and penetrate under armor, both physical and magical, but he had no idea just how much damage they'd actually do to Vuur. They worked well in target practice with disposable summons by another student, but he'd never tried it on a being like Vuur. He knew one thing, though, the spikes would really hurt to remove, they tended to spread out once they made contact with their mark, like they were barbed.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis was completely silent as the demon slashed at his face, G. Rex, however was not, it roared out in pain and fell apart on the spot. Vuur claw quite literally destroyed the boy's right eye. Aramis fell to his knees, which was a good move, because that apparently had him dodge the second swipe of Vuur's claws. His veins suddenly felt like they were on fire, and he could feel an unrealistic amount of power welling up inside of him. His left eye suddenly flared up and practically shone in a violet light as Aramis was forced to his feet. He looked directly at Vuur with a look of the purest rage. He placed his palm against the demon's chest and let his body release a pulse of Knight Energy (what he had come to call Lancelot's power). The pulse shot out in a radial arc around him and threw Vuur backwards a ways. Aramis hardly needed to speak, looking to his left he held his hand out and a summoning circle appeared on the ground. This circle was different, it was medium sized, but it gave the air around it a distorted appearance that would only come from the rawest form of energy. He looked back to Vuur and ordered his not-yet materialized summon on the offensive. Giving preemptive orders would allow Aramis to follow up his summon with something else. "Dahaka! Crush this demon scum." This Aramis was completely different, normally the boy had two personas, one for combat and one for everything else, but this new boy standing in his place seemed like a completely different person. The circle beside him erupted into a massive distortion field that spat forth the Dahaka, a hulking monstrosity seemingly made of darkness itself. This was a facade, though. The Dahaka was a being of time, it's body looked like dark energy, but was really super-condensed quantum energy.

Dahaka didn't move a muscle, but instead simply placed himself forward in time to when he was beside Vuur. The terrifying creature looked down at it's intended prey. Vuur's phoenix had turned to focus on the creature that was now attacking it's master. Aramis knew that this bird could not be killed, it was a phoenix after all, rising from the ashes and whatnot. So Aramis moved in instead of the Dahaka, which was focused on Vuur. Aramis summoned....something else, it wasn't a creature, but it sure as hell looked like one. He pointed his palm at the phoenix and sent out a massive blast of energy that took a form of it's own. It became what looked to be a massive bull and rammed itself into the phoenix, carrying it as far away as it could before the energy dispersed and it vanished.

The Dahaka saw it's opportunity and grabbed Vuur without a second thought. It slammed the demon into the ground three different times before tossing him away at high speeds. But this was not the end of Dahaka's brutal onslaught, because it once again tapped into time itself and placed itself ahead of Vuur's path. It stopped him with a fist, punching the demon in a downward arc into the ground. Vuur was driven into the dirt, forming a six-foot across crater that actually got bigger from there, because the Dahaka then proceeded to simply lay into Vuur's figure with it's powerful fists. Dahaka would never stop, it seemed, as the crater was now at least ten feet across, the ground breaking under the force of the punches delivered. But it did stop, and blinked back over behind Aramis. The boy had gotten most of the torrential amounts of power released under control, and called his creature back. He was breathing heavily as he looked at the enormous crater that Vuur was now in. "That's enough, Dahaka....go home..." The boy said, barely able to choke the words out as he tried to catch his breath. Dahaka simply turned and walked away, disappearing into a distortion in time, probably never to be seen again. Aramis then collapsed to his knees once more, his energy almost completely spent, but his left eye was still a bright violet, as blood dripped from his right eye onto the ground.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

User Image

"What's wrong, human? Did getting in my way tire you out?" Thanatos growled, crouching down beside Aramis. "One simple thing. That's all I asked for. ********] Sighing loudly, Thanatos rose to his feet, and brutally kicked Aramis in the chest, lifting him into the air. "All I wanted was a one-on-one fight. It's a simple request, right? But you decide not to let me have that. And it wasn't as if you didn't have other options." Thanatos then shot the weakened human with a small blast from his aura, sending him flying away, only stopping when he slammed into a burned tree. "You say you wanted to help the students, yet instead of going with Annabel to help her rescue them, you decided to get in my way. Why? Why not let me handle the demon, while you go play hero?" Thanatos reached forward and lifted Aramis into the air with his strong grip on the boy's throat. "I don't know if you thought I was bluffing or something, but you ******** up. I told you I'd kill you if you got in my way, and you ignored me. So this right here...is all your fault." Without the slightest hint of reservation, Thanatos tightened his grip on Aramis' throat while his blade was reformed in his free hand. He placed the blade against Aramis' neck, seconds away from slitting it. "Loš završetak."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Thanatos, stop!" Annabel shouted. The teacher struggled against the shadows, trying to free herself. But their hold remained strong, keeping her firmly in place. They constricted her rib cage, making it all but impossible for the teacher to get a proper breath. She pointed her toes downwards, trying to get her feet planted on the ground, but the shadows kept her just barely out of reach.

"Let him go! You're losing control, that's the only reason you're doing this. Put him down, and walk away! I came here to save my students, and I will not let you kill one!" Annabel already had an active summon that was leading the kids back to the portal, but she had no choice but to bring out another one.

Thanatos was strong...stronger than usual, she could tell that just by looking at him. She had to summon something equally powerful. That would put her in a compromising position. She'd most likely lose most of her energy by doing so, and that would leave her vulnerable. But she had to do it. If not, Aramis would be killed.

Annabel summoned a beast that was nothing like her normal summons. Usually the creatures she used in battle where animal like...But they wouldn't be strong enough now. With a flash of red light, a creature crawled out of a pit of flames that appeared in front of them. Annabel was right, this took a lot out of her. The teacher's body went limp, and she only barely held onto a small sliver of consciousness.

"Don't make me do this, Thanatos." She said, fatigue present in her voice. The creature lumbered towards him and Aramis, but it did not attack. Not yet. "Let him go."

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

"No, it's my fault." She whimpered. Alyss curled herself up into a ball, placing her hands over her face. "I did nothing to stop them. I helped them sort through the students, I'm the reason everyone was there in the first place. I was too afraid to do anything to stop the demons. Now the whole school knows it."

She was silent for awhile, crying in silence. Thank god she didn't sob loudly, or else this would be even more embarrassing. She was already ashamed of herself for what she had done...acting like a baby about it would just make things worse.

"I'm so sorry. You asked for my help and I did nothing. You could have been killed, and I would have been standing in the background like a useless idiot."

That's the doll-maker's burden

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Stop? Why? The kid is obviously suicidal. He's practically begging me to kill him. He'd tell you himself...but I'm pretty sure I knocked him out. s**t, I want this kid fully awake when he dies." Thanatos sighed loudly, his eyes slowly beginning to dim. "Fine, whatever. There's no fun in killing weak people anyway. I'll wait till he's actually worth killing." Sighing once more, Thanatos released Aramis, letting him fall to the ground. Thanatos walked torwards Annabel's summon, Beastly soon stepping into place behind him. "So what, you want me to kill this thing?" He asked, only one simple command away from sending Beastly to attack Annabel's summon. Beastly pawed at the ground, waiting to see what would happen next. "C'mon lady, I don't have all day. If I gotta kill your summon, I will. But all I feel like doing is heading back to the Academy and passing out somewhere. The sooner this annoying a** day is over, the better. So get the thing out of my way." While waiting, Thanatos sent out a burst of his aura to knock away the shadows holding onto Annabel. Normally, such a small burst wouldn't have been enough, but the Shadow's seemed slightly weaker without someone directly commanding their every move.
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles leaned over to Alyss and hugged her, "It's not you're fault, they took you first. You didn't really have much for options at the time. You did what you could. You slowed them down by trying to trick them. Because of you, Zena wasn't expecting to fight someone that could withstand her attacks. Because of you, I got a chance to fight them and I had the upper hand for a while. It's my fault that bad went to s**t storm." He kissed her on the forehead, "You aren't a fighter. So you can conjure those menacing marionettes, that doesn't mean you are a soldier, it means you can summon menacing marionettes. I didn't want you to help by stepping in to that fight, I just wanted your support. I wanted to hear your voice, not see those creepy puppets jumping all over the place. I was raised fighting demons and the like, I was raised on a battlefield. Fighting is what I know, it's what I do. Fighting is my job." He moved her hands away from her face and kissed her for what seemed like forever, as he pulled away tears fell from his eyes. "Alyss, I doubt it would, but if the school came down on you with all of Hell's fury, I would stand before you and protect you with all I have. As long as I have something to live for, I will refuse death's cold embrace. I love you. I want to be with you." Charles smiled at her and kissed her again, "Now come on, I was calling myself names to make to try and throw them off a little. You don't have a reason to call yourself an idiot."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff