Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image
Future
Aramis

Future Aramis smiled as she kissed him, holding her as close as he could manage. "Well, yeah, you are kind of exotic. I mean, who else can say that the love of their life is a gorgeous half-demon? Well, I'm sure there are a few people out there who can say it, but that's beside the point/" He said, chuckling a bit as he looked around. "Well, is this...private enough, for you?" He asked smiling slyly.

Present Aramis really didn't want to think about what Prissy and Eulalie were talking about...like at all. He quickly excused himself. "I'll.....be back in a bit..." He said, hurrying along towards the cake. He got himself a slice and turned around as he took a bite, it tasted quite good, actually. He stood at the table and looked around, taking in the sights of everything that was going on.

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Again, Prissy nodded as though her life depended on it. "Why don't we just ask?" she suggested, not seeing any flaws in the direct approach. "I saw Mr. Osiris out here a few minutes ago, hanging out with a nice, green-haired lady who was also pregnant." Prissy hadn't given much thought as to the identity of the green-haired woman, but then again there were a lot of people present that she didn't know or didn't recognize. She looked around the room, but couldn't find 'Mr. Osiris' anywhere. And future Jack apparently hadn't shown up at all, much to Prissy's disappointment. He had always been such a sweet boy, and she was curious to see how he'd turn out.

In spite of herself, Priscilla felt a shiver run down her spine as Thanatos told her about yet another specimen. Somehow, each thing he told her about seemed even worse than the last one, even though he was never allowed to disclose too many details. "Sounds like a charming little place," she said, more than a little sarcastically, before perking up upon noting Annabel's return. "Oh, Ms. West is back. Since you got to hog her all to yourself for a while, I'm going to go have a chat with her. Don't blow up any dimensions while I'm gone." Priscilla wagged a finger in warning at her former classmate, then circled around the room to her favorite Summoning teacher. Noticing that Annabel appeared rather irate (which was consistent with the way she remembered her) Priscilla walked up behind her chair and wrapped an arm around her fondly, the other arm still holding her drink and trying not to spill it. She leaned down so that her face was next to Annabel's, her black hair spilling over her shoulders. "Aww, did Ker-Bear say something mean, Ms. West?" asked Priscilla half-sympathetically, but still not completely serious. Meanwhile, she had strategically positioned herself behind Annabel so that if Keres wanted to smack her for using that nickname, she'd have to go through the teacher first. Of course, she could always just use her magic, but Priscilla doubted she would bother.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxFuture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJaclyn

"Hey, be gentle." Jaclyn laughed. But she hugged him in return. She hugged him as tightly as she possibly could. She was so, so happy. She was always happy, but this sort of joy was unable to be put into words. She was starting a family with Osiris. This was so great. Now she could understand why Alyss always seemed to have a small smile on her face. This was beyond perfect. "Aren't you excited? Just think about it! We can put her in cute lil' pink dresses, oh, and Alyss can make dolls for her! She can play with Alyss and Charles' kids! Ohmygod I wonder what kind of magic she'll have! I just want her to be here right now, I'm so excited!"

Jaclyn was grinning from ear to ear. She took his hands in hers, standing on her tiptoes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you." She said. "Let's go to the party, okay? You've been out here the whole time, and I think it's time we went and socialized a bit. We'll take our younger selves, and the Hakus, and we'll have a great time."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Puppys...

Future Charles lightly spanked his wife and whispered to her she walked away, "We could work the cake off tonight." He smiled and went to get a few slices of cake.

Young Charles looked at Alruna, "So, because you're still young and no where near dieing, you can't be happy? Sounds bogus to me, but whatever floats your boat." Charles didn't think Alruna wanted to keep talking on that subject so he stopped. He looked to Alyss and whispered to her, "Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder, so maybe her little trip to Mona's world helps her realize that she misses you and she comes back and likes you even more."

Future Dad was still riddling with the girls when Alyss walked into the hall to find them, "Hi there, Gorgeous. Looking for these?" He motioned to the girls. "They think quick, I haven't been able to stump them yet." He smiled and picked the girls up, "Zoey sneezed earlier and said she hadn't quite gotten over her cold so I worked my magic and fixed her up. I also made sure Miranda hadn't caught it. So where are we going?"

Enduring Poster

Thanatos / Keres

User Image

"We Succubi all have a very good sense of hearing, so do not whisper in my presence. It will not help you." Alruna chimed in, inwardly wanting to steals Charles' soul and feed it to one of her demons. He had interrupted her, misunderstood her words, then wrote them off as wrong. If not for the fact that she had seen his future self mere moments ago, she would have assumed that his mouth would have gotten him killed before adulthood. "Alyss, does my absence from this reunion mean that we have not kept in touch? Surely you understand that if I was forced to choose between keeping an entire nation in line, or coming to a school reunion, my responsibilities would require that I choose the first. However...I am not one to forget a friend."

"You're not seeing the big picture here. I've personally seen Thanny sleep with a girl one day, then blow up her city the next, just because he felt like it. So sex isn't enough to change his mind about these sorts of things. There's something more going on in that little head of his, and I intend to find out what it is." Keres tapped her chin in contemplation as she appeared in a chair across from Annabel. "Seriously, I don't get it. The only good thing is that you're older, and we all now how Thanny gets about his older women, but there's got to be something else. Tell me, what else did you do for him? Or maybe something else happened later? Something that would make him decide not to burn this---stop calling me that!" Keres suddenly switched the focus of her attention when Priscilla once again called her that horrible nickname. Instantly, Keres was behind Priscilla, her hand on the woman's head. "You want to call me that again?" She said darkly, putting a bit of pressure into her grip.

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxFuture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEulalie

Eulalie glanced around her with a playful smile. "Hm...I suppose this is private enough." She said to him. She was so relieved that he didn't think any less of her because of her little announcement. She had taken it pretty badly when she had first found out, thinking it meant she was a monster. In all honesty, it had a lot of positive side effects. There were a few negative ones, but upon further research about her father had been, it was likely those wouldn't show up until later in her life. For now, you could hardly even tell she was anything but human.

"Is it really socially acceptable to ask that sort of thing?" Eulalie asked Prissy. It wasn't mean as sarcasm, simply a legitimate question. Eulalie was certainly not the most knowledgeable girl when it came to the dos and don'ts of socializing. "Maybe Mr. Osiris would get offended. 'Sir, I know your wife is pregnant and all, but is she a boy?' That just doesn't seem like the type of thing that would go over very well."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel didn't move away from Priscilla, but she made it obvious by her grimace that she didn't like being so close to her. Nothing personal, Annabel just wasn't a very touchy-feely type of person. She sighed, and rubbed her temples, thinking over what Keres had said. So what was it then? At some point in the future did Annabel make a deal with the kid or something? Maybe she took him shopping or something, like she did with Alruna...But that didn't seem like enough for him. So what could she possibly have to offer him that would keep him from blowing up the school? He didn't seem to like the place very much, so why not just destroy it?

She glanced over her shoulder to see that Keres had a grip on Priscilla's head. "Knock it off." She sighed. "I'm still a teacher here, so I'll toss you both out if you can't play nice." Her future self didn't seem to be a teacher anymore, but the present her was still teaching. So despite their current time period, Annabel was going to act like she was still employed here. "Seriously. It's a damn nickname. Did you not learn how to deal with that in...I dunno, first grade? If someone calls you a name, you ignore it. They'll keep saying it if you give them a reaction. So both of you act your age, please."

The school had hired temporary caterers for the party it seemed. One approached her with a tray of drinks. Annabel immediately grimaced, and shooed the man away. "Drinks at a reunion full of magical people, all of whom seem to hate one another? Who the hell thought that was a good idea?"

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxFuture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlyss

Alyss blushed brightly at her husband's comment, hoping no one had seen or heard them. She cleared her throat, and stepped further out into the hallway, catching sight of her children and their grandfather. She smiled brightly at her daughters, giving both a kiss on the forehead. Both girls were a handful, but she loved them dearly. "Charles is going to get some cake, and I figured the girls would want some." She said. Just at the word cake, Zoey wiggled out of her grandfather's arms, and ran up to her mom, easily climbing up her leg. Alyss giggled, and held onto her so that she wouldn't have to climb all the way up in order to be held. Zoey was full of energy, and always bouncing off the walls and getting into trouble, but she was definitely a mama's girl.

Alyss' phone rang, and she reached into her pocket to fish it out. After a few seconds she brought it to her ear. "Hello?" She asked, turning to go back into the dance hall, motioning for the others to follow. As Alyss spoke on the phone, Zoey constantly tried to reach for the phone.

"I..I know but..." The younger Alyss started, looking down at her feet. "You and Charles are the only real friends I have. I know I don't talk much, but I really do like you, Alruna. I was hoping we'd stay friends for a long time..."

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image
Future
Aramis

Future Aramis Aramis thought about something for a moment, thinking that eventually her demonic blood would make itself known. "Yknow, maybe the whole demoness look would make you even sexier than you are now." He said, picturing her in his mind wearing scantily clad leather, with wings and a stereotypical pointed tail. ".....That's a pretty nice image." He said, winking at her before kissing her on the lips.

Present Aramis Simply stood there, taking the occasional bite of cake. Everyone seemed to only be interacting with, well, themselves. Which was understandable, as he was sure people wanted to know what their future was like. He was puzzled by what his Eulalie had brought up earlier though, as she had a point. It was strange that their future selves had no recollection of this event. Aramis figured it had something to do with Lancelot on his part, it was the most obvious explanation..

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her brow as she thought about what Eulalie said. "Yeah, maybe you're right! Hang on, I'll just go ask someone else then!" she said brightly, before zipping off once more.

Placing her drink lightly on the table so as not to spill it, Priscilla casually turned her head around with a mischievous little grin, despite the fact that Keres could crush her skull on a whim. "Darling, that scowl doesn't suit you at all," she said, tapping her assailant lightly on the nose. "I only call you that because you're my favorite transdimensional demonic pseudo-god entity." Then she lowered her voice to a stage whisper as she leaned in closer, with Kere's hand still gripping the top of her head. "But don't tell Thanny I said that." As an ambassador, Priscilla made it her business to defuse tense situations with words alone. When the U.N. believed that a demonic outbreak in Taipei City was inevitable, she had managed to talk them out of a pre-emptive thermonuclear strike for just long enough for the Knights of the Round to come and clean it up. So relatively speaking, a threat on just her own life was a pretty small scale threat, and nothing to get too worked up about. Especially not while slightly tipsy.

However, a threat from Annabel to throw her out of the school was considerably worse, if only because after all these years, Priscilla still thought of her as that stern teacher who wouldn't think twice about doing such a thing. It didn't matter that she wasn't even a student at the Academy any longer, Prissy had an almost Pavlovian response to discipline when it came to Annabel. She covered her mouth in shock, deflating a bit. "Gosh! I'm sorry, Ms. West," she apologized with a bow. For anyone else, a reaction that dramatic would have been interpreted as sarcasm, but both Annabel and Keres would know her well enough by now that Priscilla just normally acted that way. Thinking of a peace offering, she naturally just went to whatever she had at her disposal, which was unfortunately the cocktail she had picked up from the drinks table earlier. Whether by magic or by scientific ingenuity, condensation vapor rolled off the top of the drink like a soft mist. She pushed the bluish-purple concoction towards Annabel. "They're pretty good, actually! You should try one, it's hardly alcoholic at all!" she said, enthusiastically urging her teacher on. After all these years, Priscilla had still never found out about her teacher's weakness to alcohol.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Enduring Poster

Thanatos / Keres

User Image

"First grade? There's no grade-school for orphans where I come from." Keres stated dryly. Neither she nor Thanatos had any sort of formal education. Both had attended various schools, but never stayed for long, and it was only to gain information on their single-minded goal of discovering their origins. Things such as math, science, and English were just things they picked up during their time there. "C'mon, try to throw me out. I'll put you and this building on the moon. Unlike Thanny, I don't owe you m---That's damn right Priscilla. I'd better be your favorite. It's not like you know more than two of us, anyway." Keres suddenly switched subjects, turning away from Annabel in order to speak to Priscilla. Despite the hoops she was putting Annabel through, Keres knew exactly why Thanatos decided not to return and the destroy the Academy. It would have taken less than a minute to explain it to the teacher, but Keres liked to string people along, make them work for what they wanted. She knew that Annabel wanted to know what would happen, but Keres had no intention of telling her. "Yes, c'mon. Have a drink, take a load off." Keres said, finally turning her attention back to Annabel. "Don't tell me a woman your age is afraid of a drink." With a smile, Keres took a drink from passing waiter and took a sip from would be her ninth drink of the night.

Aged Shapeshifter

User Image

Юsiris Αzuma

— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ― ―— ― — ― — ― — ― — ―

Ore to wa chigau sekai ni iru - Kimi no konomi o shiritai~Yeah
Sono hohoemi kara ore wa (Yeah) Tada toriko ni sareru dake You are so beautiful
Horekomu and I’m Thinking of you tonight Konya mo nemurenai

Future Osiris couldn't help but smile brightly at everything Jaclyn was saying. She seemed so happy. And that could only reflect to him positively. He knew he made the right choice. He rubbed the symbol on his arm, and sighed, taking notice of a particular thing that Jaclyn said. He smiled at her, and pulled his sleeve back down saying, "You're right, Jaclyn. You're absolutely right. I suppose it would be nice to see Alyss and Charles for a little bit. I'm sure, my younger self and your younger self would love to spend some time with us too. I am so happy that you told me about this today. Seeing all my old friends, and hearing about this, it's... just so wonderful." Future Osiris' smile broke for a second when he remembered how... hyperactive Alyss and Charles' children were. Still though, he smiled when he realized that Alyss was one of their closest friends. Osiris couldn't really debate with his wife on how to keep them away from her. Not that he wanted to anyway. He was happy to have them spend time with Alyss' children. Or, rather her. Considering he knew that he was going to have a daughter now. "I love you too." Osiris said, taking her hand and leading her back towards the party. "Sorry about not being at the party the entire time, Jaclyn. I was actually hanging out with Fenghuang this entire time. He... loves some attention. But you're right, we'll have a good time." As he passed the younger Osiris and Jack, he grabbed their collars and pulled them along saying, "Come on, you two. Time to party up. You too, Haku's. You should have a good time as well." Future Osiris said, as the younger Osiris simply let him drag him along. "So... Jaclyn, you might as well show me how to do this partying thing. Even my older self was never good at doing this partying thing." Future Osiris was, lying, obviously but all those years back, he figured he never really gave Jaclyn that night she ever wanted. So, he pretty much wanted to have fun with whatever Jaclyn wanted to do. He didn't know for sure if that's what the younger Osiris wanted but, he was sure he wanted to have fun too. Anything that would make the Jaclyn's happy.

You’re so wonderful I’m Going crazy and I Osaekirenai Kara nemai ga suru yo
She kill my Ego I said she kill my Ego
She kill my Ego I know she kill my Ego
Ego

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxFuture
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEulalie

She pulled away from the kiss just long enough to smirk at him. "Well, we've got a future together ahead of us, don't we? Maybe I'll help fulfill that little demoness fantasy of yours." Eulalie giggled, before descending to the ground, and rather roughly pulling Aramis on top of her.

"Prissy is sweet, but I worry about her sometimes." The younger Eulalie sighed. She was always running around and getting involved in things she just...didn't seem to understand. She hadn't really run into much trouble yet, but Eulalie couldn't help but be concerned about her younger roommate.

Just then, a boy and a girl approached them. Both were blonde, and while the girl seemed uncomfortable, the boy had a grin on his face. "Uh, hey." He said with a slight laugh. "My sister and I went for a walk, but when we came back, all the seats were taken. Mind if we sit with you guys?" He didn't wait for an answer. He took a seat, but not before pulling out a chair for his sister. "I'm Chance, by the way. And this is Clarissa. You guys aren't students here, right?"

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"Owe me what?" Annabel questioned, but Keres didn't seem like she intended on finishing. She sighed, and held her head in her hands, watching the tabletop. She just wanted to get back to her own time period. This was terrible.

She glanced at the drink Priscilla had pushed towards her, shaking her head. "No. Really, I'm fine. I...don't like to drink." She said simply. In truth, there was a very, very specific reason why Annabel didn't drink at parties. One could say that she couldn't hold her liquor...that was an understatement.

She hadn't intended on drinking that night, but Keres words pushed her to do so. Afraid? As if. Annabel wasn't afraid of anything. With a scowl she downed the drink, and of course, immediately regretted doing so. She sat there for a moment, before standing up. "Yeah okay. Not a good idea." She said quickly, before dashing out of the room. Back when Annabel had first started teaching, it was sort of a game for the other teachers to count down the time it took for Annabel to be running out of the room to throw up after she had drank something. Rarely did she last longer than 30 seconds.

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image
Future
Aramis

Future Aramis Aramis smiled slyly at Eulalie's mention of fulfilling his mental image. And his smile grew even more when she, rather lustfully pulled him down on top of her. "About time." He joked as he fell lightly on top of her.

Present Aramis noticed some company at their table and noticed that Prissy was gone. He assumed this meant that discussions about men giving birth were finished. Shivering at the thought of the discussion, he made his way over and pulled a chair beside Eulalie, sitting down as he smiled at the two people. Who just happened to be Claire's children...oh, nice. "Why, hello." He said pleasantly, secretly battering himself with guilt on the inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff