Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
::Smiles and blast away part of the pool. Small bolders fill the part that was blasted away: biggrin one...
"thank you" she said taking out jello that-was there-you-just-never-noticed-it and poured it into the pool

::Looks with awe::When is it ready...Im hungry...
"you can't eat it, i need to through it at people!!" she said smiling

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
::Smiles and blast away part of the pool. Small bolders fill the part that was blasted away: biggrin one...
"thank you" she said taking out jello that-was there-you-just-never-noticed-it and poured it into the pool

::Sniffs::But it looks soooooooooo good...: biggrin rools::Reaches out with a spoon and tries to get a spoon full of jello::Mmmmm...Jello...

Dangerous Phantom

(WOOHOO! I JUST GOT A FOX TAIL!)

Dangerous Phantom

ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Sniffs::But it looks soooooooooo good...: biggrin rools::Reaches out with a spoon and tries to get a spoon full of jello::Mmmmm...Jello...
slaps his had "no jello for eating for throghing at people on the streets," she said ((srry i got kicked off twice!))

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

slaps his had "no jello for eating for throghing at people on the streets," she said ((srry i got kicked off twice!))

::Rubs hand against cheek then looks down::Yes Ma'am...::Sniffs and puts spoon in mouth:: ( Its okay I forgive you...LOOK AT MY TAIL! Heh heh)
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Rubs hand against cheek then looks down::Yes Ma'am...::Sniffs and puts spoon in mouth:: ( Its okay I forgive you...LOOK AT MY TAIL! Heh heh)
(are you obsessed?) now be a good boy and help me put jello in these baloons and if i see you eat the jello i wil not be happy with you

Dangerous Phantom

(With the tail...Yes...And numerous other things...)Okay...::Helps slowly...Is extremely tempted to eat one of the ballons::
ShaGoku
(With the tail...Yes...And numerous other things...)Okay...::Helps slowly...Is extremely tempted to eat one of the ballons::
watches him carfully while she puts jello into several other baloons

Dangerous Phantom

Dangerous Phantom

::Yells: biggrin ONE!::Looks in the pool for any jello left behind...Find nothing::Aga..But...I was hungry...: razz ulls out a snickers bar and starts to unwrap it slowly savoring the moment::
smiles "this will be fun," takes some balloons to here car and goes back and forth till she has them all in her car

Dangerous Phantom

::Follows her back and forth still unwrapping it trying to not let any of the chololate fall off::
ShaGoku
::Follows her back and forth still unwrapping it trying to not let any of the chololate fall off::
"lets go for a ride," she starts up her car and holds a baloon in her hand

Dangerous Phantom

::Nods and starts to get in...Drops snickers in a wad of gum then accidently steps on it::...::Eyes widen, Cries. Closes door::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff