Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
::Stands up and leans on the tree::Wow...That hurt...I am going to have to start locking my door...::Starts to walk around then falls into a small pool of water: biggrin amn it! Why is this happening today!
"wow you seem happy!!" she said as she nelt down beside him

::looks up at her and smiles::Just having a bit of bad luck...Hamra probably put a hex on me or something...::Rubs the symbols on arm and stands up::So how have you been Glow?
"everywere and anywere, i jumped off a bridge, it was really fun you should try sometime," she said smiling

::Smiles weakly and looks at the top of the tree then to the pool::...I had had enough jumping...And falling for the day...But I will sometime...After my head gets better...::Rubs the bump::
looks at him "are you okay?" she said with concern

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
::Stands up and leans on the tree::Wow...That hurt...I am going to have to start locking my door...::Starts to walk around then falls into a small pool of water: biggrin amn it! Why is this happening today!

::looks up at her and smiles::Just having a bit of bad luck...Hamra probably put a hex on me or something...::Rubs the symbols on arm and stands up::So how have you been Glow?
"everywere and anywere, i jumped off a bridge, it was really fun you should try sometime," she said smiling

::Smiles weakly and looks at the top of the tree then to the pool::...I had had enough jumping...And falling for the day...But I will sometime...After my head gets better...::Rubs the bump::

::Nods slightly then bows::Yeah I will be fine...Just a little bump...But anyway...Whats up?Havent seen you since...Well...Yesterday

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"It's no problem; but you can make it up to me by doing two things" Mimiko said with a mischevious smile.
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Nods slightly then bows::Yeah I will be fine...Just a little bump...But anyway...Whats up?Havent seen you since...Well...Yesterday
"well i found out that marlyn manroe had six toes," she said smiling "i had an off day after that,"

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Mimiko Yuri
"It's no problem; but you can make it up to me by doing two things" Mimiko said with a mischevious smile.

uh what is it

Dangerous Phantom

::Smiles and laughs a little::Sounds fun::Wipes tear from eye from laughing too hard::
ShaGoku
::Smiles and laughs a little::Sounds fun::Wipes tear from eye from laughing too hard::
"lets go have some fun!" she said suddenly

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Nods rapidly::YEAH!...What should we do?!::Forgets about the bump and is now full of energy::
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Nods rapidly::YEAH!...What should we do?!::Forgets about the bump and is now full of energy::
"hmm somthing fun oh i know! but we need to find a pool!" she said smiling twisted

TechiNerd_21's Husband

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*waits for her answer while playing his guitar*

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

"hmm somthing fun oh i know! but we need to find a pool!" she said smiling twisted

::Looks at the pool::Um...There is one there...
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku
moonshine4352
ShaGoku

::Looks at the pool::Um...There is one there...
"no a smaller one i can't put jello in that one!" she said smiling

Dangerous Phantom

::Smiles and blast away part of the pool. Small bolders fill the part that was blasted away: biggrin one...
ShaGoku
::Smiles and blast away part of the pool. Small bolders fill the part that was blasted away: biggrin one...
"thank you" she said taking out jello that-was there-you-just-never-noticed-it and poured it into the pool

Dangerous Phantom

moonshine4352
ShaGoku
"thank you" she said taking out jello that-was there-you-just-never-noticed-it and poured it into the pool

::Looks with awe::When is it ready...Im hungry...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff