Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
(bye)

Mimiko looked at where the sueak came from and found Goku again. Walking out closing the door behind her, she walked in front of him to see him shaking his fist at the floor. "What did it do to you?"

Dangerous Phantom

::Fires a chi pulse from palm and destroys the squeaky board only::It gave off my position...

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
(what did you do to poor goku off of Saiyuki?) xd

Dangerous Phantom

Mimiko Yuri
(what did you do to poor goku off of Saiyuki?) xd

(Hey he does that...And I got it off someone elses sig...Plus its cute! Thats sad...I am a guy too...

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mimiko shook her head, "I hope you know now every step you take will be squeak now for this entire hallway, because of what you just did" "why are you up anyway? (I feel sorry for any guy who does that for a while then it just funny)

Dangerous Phantom

Mimiko Yuri
Mimiko shook her head, "I hope you know now every step you take will be squeak now for this entire hallway, because of what you just did" "why are you up anyway? (I feel sorry for any guy who does that for a while then it just funny)

...Um: razz oints and shouts::YOUR ROOMMATE IS EATING YOUR POCKEY!

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"I gave her some, but that does not explain why you are shouting or up at this time" mimiko said leading him to the lobby then she sat down on a couch near the fire.

Dangerous Phantom

Mimiko Yuri
"I gave her some, but that does not explain why you are shouting or up at this time" mimiko said leading him to the lobby then she sat down on a couch near the fire.

::Trys hardest to look innocent::Im innocent I swear...I didnt mean to blow your door up...

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mimiko looked at him then shook her head. "Goku, sit down and I'll make us some hot chocolate, you like hot chocolate right?" Mimiko said standing up and heading into the public kitchen.

Dangerous Phantom

::Eyes widen, Sits down and remains quiet. Nods rapidly::

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mimiko peeked out of the kitchen to see him nod his head. Coming backa few minutes later she handed him a mug and then setteled into the couch with a blanket. "So why are you up and wide eyed?"

Dangerous Phantom

Mimiko Yuri
Mimiko peeked out of the kitchen to see him nod his head. Coming backa few minutes later she handed him a mug and then setteled into the couch with a blanket. "So why are you up and wide eyed?"

I love food...And Im hungry...::Sips from mug::Why are you up?

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"I can never sleep the 1st night I'm somewhere differnent, so I'll probably sleep though all my classes tommorrow". sweatdrop "Since you are hungry do you want me to make you a ham sandwich? "

Dangerous Phantom

Mimiko Yuri
"I can never sleep the 1st night I'm somewhere differnent, so I'll probably sleep though all my classes tommorrow". sweatdrop "Since you are hungry do you want me to make you a ham sandwich? "

...Nah I am fine...just getting a...Little...Sleepy...::Finishes off mug of cocoa::

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mimi finished off her cocoa, then snuggled under the blanket. "If you don't mind me asking why did you come to this school?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff