Welcome to Gaia! ::

blackrose_ofdeath
( anyone here?)
((I am!))
Rose loked out the window and sighed.... then whisperd." The Sun goes down... I feel the light betray me.."
( we need more guys... XD)
( Somebody post back gonk )
Zak finally found his room, throwing his backpack to the bed. 'it is about time,' he thought. he was happy to be there, it was gonna be fun to fight with the other kids, plus, maybe he'd find somebody to go out with. he pulled out a bullseye poster, along with a few of his throwing daggers, and started to practice his aim.
Rose walked down the hallway and noticed Zak's door wide open." Excuse me.. your dorrs still open.."
blackrose_ofdeath
Rose walked down the hallway and noticed Zak's door wide open." Excuse me.. your dorrs still open.."
Zak turned to see a girl dressed in black in his doorway. "oh... uh.. come on in." he said, smiling.
((I got 2 go! sorry! I will be back in an hour or so!))
Rose walked in... " You need to change this pleace.... and those daggers won't go through the wall..."
Name:Glow
Race:Witch, cat& wolf demon and half human
Apperaince:User Image
Wepon:Silver daggers
Personality: sugar high and acts happy when she's really not
(k see ya later!)
Name:Ray Blademage
Race:angle/demond
Apperaince:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wepon:
Personality: ray is shy ,he loves to draw and he is single sweatdrop
walks around
Glanceing at her black and white electric guitar standing in the corner of her room mext to two amps, she made sure her door was shut, to block too much sound from escapeing and as she picked up the guitar she took off her necklace, which was a silver chain with a black guitar pic on it, and with the chain wraped around her fist and the pic between her fingers she started playing a song from her old band. It was loud, but not loud enough the people that had rooms next to her would hear.
((IIIMMMM BACK!!!))

Zak got up, and walked into the halls, looking too see who else was at the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff