Welcome to Gaia! ::

After changing she headed down to the dining hall and waited for the others to arrive.
Name: Tsukasa Otashi
Race: Witch
Dorm: 15
Grade: 9th
Height: 5"3
Weight: 110 lbs.
Build: Normal
Weapons: Sword, hidden dagger
Powers: Telekinesis and Telepathy
History: Has been a loner for her entire life, never makes contact with any people unless it's nessessary
Preference of sexes: none
Scars or Marks: An "X" over her heart and 13 in roman numerals on her right wrist
Appearance: Long black hair w/ silver streaks, piercing gold eyes, pale skin, wears a corset, mini skirt, gloves that reach her upper arms, and combat boots that reach her upper thighs, all in leather.
She smiled, then walked off to the cafeteria and sat at a table by the window, sipping a coke and gazing off into space in a lost sort of way.
HashaQ
Hash smiled at her and gently kissed her hand.
"Hey, the name's Hashak, but people call me Hash, I'm delighted to meet you. I'm not new, and yeah, must go for now, need my shirt back..." He smilled and followed Lotus as she walked off...
*smiles as she here's his foot steps* so I was wondering... will you go out with me?

Dapper Dabbler

PyroVampyre
History: Has been a loner for her entire life, never makes contact with any people unless it's nessessary
Scars or Marks: An "X" over her heart and 13 in roman numerals on her right wrist
Appearance: Long black hair w/ silver streaks, piercing gold eyes, pale skin, wears a corset, mini skirt, gloves that reach her upper arms, and combat boots that reach her upper thighs, all in leather.

"hello!" she ran down the hall to another new student. "Whats your name?"
*to anna* hash is gonna have trouble on his hands
* Grabs his shirt and throws it at him* I'm hungry as hell for some cow's blood!
she smirks.."most likly" she says with a small giggle
As she enters her dorm, she takes in her surroundings slowly, evaluating her new home to the last detail. She sits down on an empty bed and stares at the ceiling.
Hash blushed as she asked him that... he alway's thought she was bi, and that was what people said.
"Ummm... well..." He scratched his head, never thinking that she would ask him that Oh well, I alway's wanted to ask her out... He thought and came up to her...
"I would love to." He smiled at her with a childish smile of his own...
sry but I have to ask can you give belly peircings Ive always wanted one and my damn parents (who never agree on anything) said no
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre

She stares at the girl blankly, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment but replies nonetheless. "Tsukasa...." She said quietly.
"oh umm all you do is stick a neddle through your skin..it hurts though.but its worth it..I mean just look at mine!..It boulds on my sexiness!" she said jokingly though she was quite attractive.

Dapper Dabbler

PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre

She stares at the girl blankly, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment but replies nonetheless. "Tsukasa...." She said quietly.

"You a fighter?" she asked seeing the sword. "I am a witch/fighter."she said twittering her sword.
She pulled a piece of scrap paper out of her pocket and a pen and began writing.

Dear Jay,

Hope you're... having fun in the army. I miss you and the ocean and all my friends back in California. Boarding school, so far has been fun. I met a cute boy today... he looks way better than any guys that I met on the beach while surfing, which means he is probably taken by now. Oh well, maybe I'll find someone else.
Have you found any cute nurse girls to seduce yet? lol, hope you do. I hope you make friends and stuff... I'm still searching. There are so many people here and I've only spoken to two of them. I dont even have a dorm partner yet!
Oh well. Maybe if I do good and get good grades, Aunt Jean will let me come home again. I miss the ocean and surfing and you and....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff