Race: Witch
Dorm: 15
Grade: 9th
Height: 5"3
Weight: 110 lbs.
Build: Normal
Weapons: Sword, hidden dagger
Powers: Telekinesis and Telepathy
History: Has been a loner for her entire life, never makes contact with any people unless it's nessessary
Preference of sexes: none
Scars or Marks: An "X" over her heart and 13 in roman numerals on her right wrist
Appearance: Long black hair w/ silver streaks, piercing gold eyes, pale skin, wears a corset, mini skirt, gloves that reach her upper arms, and combat boots that reach her upper thighs, all in leather.

"hello!" she ran down the hall to another new student. "Whats your name?"

She stares at the girl blankly, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment but replies nonetheless. "Tsukasa...." She said quietly.

"You a fighter?" she asked seeing the sword. "I am a witch/fighter."she said twittering her sword.

"Yeah, sometimes I'm a fighter for hire or I just kill for fun. There's just too many people out there that piss me off."
awesome...tonight
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
Name: Tsukasa Otashi
History: Has been a loner for her entire life, never makes contact with any people unless it's nessessary
Scars or Marks: An "X" over her heart and 13 in roman numerals on her right wrist
Appearance: Long black hair w/ silver streaks, piercing gold eyes, pale skin, wears a corset, mini skirt, gloves that reach her upper arms, and combat boots that reach her upper thighs, all in leather.

She stares at the girl blankly, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment but replies nonetheless. "Tsukasa...." She said quietly.

"You a fighter?" she asked seeing the sword. "I am a witch/fighter."she said twittering her sword.

"Yeah, sometimes I'm a fighter for hire or I just kill for fun. There's just too many people out there that piss me off."
((remind me not to piss you off))
"alright..tonight" she says smiling.
Hellchick37
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
Name: Tsukasa Otashi

((remind me not to piss you off))

((Can do))

Dapper Dabbler

"Well aren't you a wonderful person." she said placeing her hand on her hip. "Well there is no killing here. So i dont want to see you covered in blood. M'kay?"
allygurl
"alright..tonight" she says smiling.
8:00 our room
xlostxsoulx
"Well aren't you a wonderful person." she said placeing her hand on her hip. "Well there is no killing here. So i dont want to see you covered in blood. M'kay?"

She glares at her coldly and smirks. "Yeah, whatever...."
Hash pulled his shirt on him, it was an old black shirt with sleeve's ripped off...
"Yare, yare... I need to wash my jean's, getting dirty..." He said as he looked down at his old blue jean's, bit torn up...

Dapper Dabbler

PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx

She glares back. Not happy about this girls attituide. "I think you need some fresh air and a fight." She said messing with her sword. "Please no blood."
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx

She glares back. Not happy about this girls attituide. "I think you need some fresh air and a fight." She said messing with her sword. "Please no blood."
((pretty worried about blood shed for a fighter))

Dapper Dabbler

Hellchick37
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx

((pretty worried about blood shed for a fighter))

"Ok i rule for blood now. COme here hell chick." she said with a frown.
xlostxsoulx
PyroVampyre
xlostxsoulx

"Not happy about my attitude eh? Guess that's something to get used to." She said. She whipped out her sword and rested it on her shoulder, heading outside. "You standing there all day or are we gunna see some bloodshed?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff