Welcome to Gaia! ::

*awakened by the sound of creaking springs* so ur my new roomate wonderful why did mom put me in a double
allygurl
she smiles "yes of coarse you can join.." she jumps up and lands on her bed sitting down.
Jumps also** So let's all meet the other students and go downstairs for dinner... They have cuisine down their, not that bull s**t they sell at public schools. *winks playfully* I'll buy for who ever needs it!
Celeste_Trinity
Celeste walks into her dorm and sets her stuff down on the bed on the right side of the room. She quickly unpacks all her clothes and sets her labtop up on the desk before sitting down on her bed and leaning back. She glances over at the other empty bed and wonders briefly who else will be rooming with her.

Sedona walked to her room. "Hi!" she said happily, smiling. "Do you have a dorm mate yet? I cant seem to find mine..."
"Yep, ok" Hash nodded happily and followed her...
*pulls on top* I could use something to eat* exits dorm room*
she smiles "ok" she sighs at her roommate"sorry If i seem a bit..unorthadox..its just who I am" she then speaks to both of them"by the way..I am annastasia..but yuo guys can call me anna"
Name: damia
Race: fox demon
Dorm: #1
Grade: sophmore
Height: 6ft
Weight: 125
Build: gymnast build skinny but not anorexic
Weapons: sword and bow and arrows
Powers: control over wind and weather physic
History:
Preference of sexes: staight
Scars or Marks: a scar on her right cheek that looks like half a heart
Appearance: long silver hair a silver halter top black baggie pants that hang low on her hips silver eyes dragon shaped earings army boots a long trench coat
Amarillyss
Sedona found her dorm and began to unpack, leaving her door open for visitors. She put several posters on her wall and personal artworks, as well as a picture of a boy that looked like her dressed in an army uniform. She sat back on her bed and waited, hoping she had a dorm mate.
want dinner! *jumps from behind a beautifully artistic column and scraes amaryliss* I am buying!
clarabunny
Amarillyss
Sedona found her dorm and began to unpack, leaving her door open for visitors. She put several posters on her wall and personal artworks, as well as a picture of a boy that looked like her dressed in an army uniform. She sat back on her bed and waited, hoping she had a dorm mate.
want dinner! *jumps from behind a beautifully artistic column and scraes amaryliss* I am buying!

Her eyes widened, but she didnt flinch.
"Sure..." she said, her face growing into a smile.
It's okay you should meet my little brother he is unorthodox he drives me insane and my parents wont even get a lock for my door
raven from hell
History:
Appearance: long silver hair a silver halter top black baggie pants that hang low on her hips silver eyes dragon shaped earings army boots a long trench coat
see's girl...** HEYA!! WANT DINNER! Jumping up and down while holkding onto hash!
She smiles and giggles a bit"everyone is so enthusiastic here"
*Hyper hyper hyper* COme on let's find celeste ! Maybe she wants food too. I could go for a pint of cat blood... smile
clarabunny
raven from hell
History:
see's girl...** HEYA!! WANT DINNER! Jumping up and down while holkding onto hash!
no thanks
HashaQ
"Yep, ok" Hash nodded happily and followed her...

She noticed the boy latched onto Lotus' hand.
"Hi," she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces