Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellchick37
hello
(Hi!) Just unpack ur s**t and start to rp! It'll be wawesome
Hash is being forcibly moved into the AC...
"Whoaa... wait a whille, I just got back... and I just left my shirt back at our room... how will people look at me?" He asked while some girl's giggled softly seeing his godly build chest and back... some new girl's were just all red seeing him as he was...
"Anime and manga?! God, when did they made it here?" He said amazed...
wonderful wonderful *lies down on her bed* but too quiet *gets up to turn on the stereo, good charlottes: the young and the hopless blasts out of her speakers* finished packing thank god *pulls out laptop and starts tapping*
Name: Celeste Linstrofin
Race: Faery
Dorm: 6
Grade: 11
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 98 lbs.
Build: Willowy and frail looking
Weapons: Double bladed twin wrist blades along with oak staff
Powers: Is able to call upon the elements of moonlight and starlight and form various objects with them such as energy disks, energy balls.
History: Unknown
Preference of sexes: Straight
Scars or Marks: She has one scar running across her back between her wings. And then another that runs the length of her chest in a diagnol slash.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HashaQ
Hash is being forcibly moved into the AC...
"Whoaa... wait a whille, I just got back... and I just left my shirt back at our room... how will people look at me?" He asked while some girl's giggled softly seeing his godly build chest and back... some new girl's were just all red seeing him as he was...
"Anime and manga?! God, when did they made it here?" He said amazed...
I like you with out your shirt, anyways let the girls ogle. *plays with his beautiful tummy while smirking at tyhe girls*
maybe i'll just take a nap seeing as theres nothing 2 do as far as I can see *pulls of top ((sports bra on underneath)) pushes away laptop and falls asleep*
Name: Sedona
Race: Human/Medium
Dorm: 5
Grade: Sophmore
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 122 lbs.
Build: In shape... skinny, not anorexic
Weapons: powers
Powers: Physeonesis (ability of super-human strength) and legilimency (ablility to inflict pain upon someone by concentrating), telekenesis, telepathy... etc.
History: Lived with her brother on the west coast selling handmade jewlery and being a party surf girl, until her aunt sent her to boarding school and her brother to the army.
Preference of sexes: straight
Scars or Marks: a few scars on her left leg from a shark-bite surfing incident.
Appearance: Beach-blonde hair that fals a little below her shoulders, freckels across her nose and on her back and knees, cramy complexion otherwise, wearing her "uniform"- a sort of baggy t-shirt with blue jeans and a baby-blue sweatshirt around her waist. She also has wore-rim glasses with tape around the nosepiece... she bent them once or twice.
She gets bord and starts to jump on her bed..it was childish..but it was fun and she didnt care what anyone thought..even though her door was still open.
((hello you might want to unpac your stuff))
allygurl
She gets bord and starts to jump on her bed..it was childish..but it was fun and she didnt care what anyone thought..even though her door was still open.
walks past her door..Looks in and giggles.. Having fun? Can I join?
Sedona found her dorm and began to unpack, leaving her door open for visitors. She put several posters on her wall and personal artworks, as well as a picture of a boy that looked like her dressed in an army uniform. She sat back on her bed and waited, hoping she had a dorm mate.
"Hola! Thank's! Like you'rs also..." Laught's a bit and then look's at a few girl's who got a bit sad...
"Sorry ladie's, but not today." He smiled and walked int the AC holding hand's with Lotus.
Celeste walks into her dorm and sets her stuff down on the bed on the right side of the room. She quickly unpacks all her clothes and sets her labtop up on the desk before sitting down on her bed and leaning back. She glances over at the other empty bed and wonders briefly who else will be rooming with her.
she smiles "yes of coarse you can join.." she jumps up and lands on her bed sitting down.
*holds onto hash's hand happily* (lots of h's) Let's finish unpacking and then we will cxome back later! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff