Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gekko

User Image
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ The πŸ”₯ Burning πŸ”₯ Knight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯ Tisha could help but giggle a bit, thinking about randomly teleporting somewhere and being severely confused. "I can only imagine it would be confusing to suddenly phase somewhere else. Of course, I'm sure some people are confused even when they realize they have special powers." She glanced at the demented teacher as he made a hole in the floor, and her tail twitched slightly as she studied and it became a floor again. Looking up at the pawn who had fixed it, she almost scowled at the smell he put off.

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=Rank: 1,212/50,000=-

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

Adrian paused for a moment, still looking at Morticia as he pondered the best way to explain his abilities.
"Its... not exactly teleporting..." he began, struggling to find the correct words. "It's more... kind of like time manipulation on a small scale... but... not..." he sighed and ran his hand through his hair, deciding just to respond to what she had said rather than explain the abilities
"Yeah, it was a little surprising. I was only a kid when I realised I could do it, I'd been reading about it and was pretending I could do it... then I just kind of... did it." he shrugged slightly.
"My father was training me with the intent of sending me here when I came of age, but I didn't want to. When he realised my I was one of the few phasers left though, it kind of sealed the deal."

"...yes?"

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

πŸ”₯ Bringing her hand up to her face, Tisha pondered what he said and tapped her finger on her lip a few times. She didn't understand many abilities other than elemental kind, such as fire, ice, rock.. She looked back up at Adrian as he continued on, an amused smile on her face. "That's an interesting way to find out about your powers." She glanced at the group standing at the front of the room and then back.

πŸ”₯ "So you were being trained specifically to come here..? Lucky. Daddy just got mad at me for loosing my temper and burning a housing block down.." Tisha grimaced a little and averted her gaze to her desk. Adrian already knew she had a temper, but after all of the years she never seemed to get a control on it until she met him and broke his rib...

πŸ”₯ Is that because I have these human feelings for him...? Nononono... No..? Her face was turning a slight pink color, and she touched her cheek to feel the warmth. She wasn't making her skin warm, so what was this? Tisha stared confused at her fingers, still feeling the warmth from her face.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯The Red QueenπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I'm the red queen you know what that means right?"

Kira who was still listening to the other two sighed "mine was weird I developed them at birth so I grew up shooting fire and being able to lift a car" she cringed slightly my parents always said I wasn't to use them on people ever,but naturally in a school kids got scared if me so I became the target of all the bullying" her face now looking slightly happier than when she just spoke "I never hit or hurt any of them because I had my brother he always stood up for me no matter what he would always say" she then attempted to mimic Gabriel's voice "c'mon sis let me hit em for ya if you do it you'll kill em" her smile widened "he was always there looking after me I guess that's why he got his ability the ability to protect people"

"that's right time to cook scumbag"

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

Adrian nodded.
"Yeah I was trained with the purpose of coming here. Didn't matter if I wanted to or not, Father was insistent on having a strapping military son." He shrugged slightly before adding. "He probably didn't expect me to do as well as I am though... He's going to blow his top when he finds out I have accepted an opportunity to become a King... I think he's been getting closer and closer to throttling me every time I reject the headmaster's offer."

He let out a laugh at Morticia talking about her bad temper resulting in her getting put here. That didn't surprise him in the slightest, he'd experienced her temper first hand.
"Are you still hung up on the rib situation?" he asked as he noticed her face go red. They're fine now so don't worry about it!" he offered her a smile before turning to Kira.

"Your brother seems like a good guy, you're lucky to have him." it was at that moment Adrian felt a pang of sadness as a long-repressed memory decided to make an appearance. He turned his eyes to the desk in front of him.

"...yes?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Kira smiled "yeah he is a good guy a little empty headed but he will always step up to help somone even if he doesn't realise he is throwin himself in harms way" her smile widened as she heared he was going to do the test to become a king,then her smile was replaced with a look of concern placing her hand on his shoulder and giving it a slight rub she spoke "are you ok Adrian?" Her voice grew softer still "I know it's not my business and you hardly know me but if you wanna talk I am more than happy to listen" a small reasuring smile on her face.

((Awwww she's being nice))

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

She was the reason he had spent years not uttering a word, though he knew deep down that wasn't her intent when she had done what she did. His father hadn't known how to deal with the situation and rather than offer caring words to his young son and help him process what had happened, had instead used it as a tool to hang over Adrian, in an attempt to "man him up". It was around that time his father had decided to home school Adrian, teaching him the art of swordsmanship and focus his learning towards attending the academy and eventually joining the military. Adrian wasn't sure why his father was so adamant of the specifics, but the old man had gotten his way in the end and here Adrian was.

Kira's hand and kind words brought him back from his momentary lapse, and he looked at her with his sad grey eyes and offered a smile, though it was noticeably less enthusiastic.
"..." he hung his head, more out of embarrassment, as it appeared he was back at square one.
This again...
He picked up his pen and began to write.
"Thank you, Kira. I appreciate your conse concern." he glanced back up at her before adding "Don't look so frowny-faced, I'd much prefer your smile." he blinked a few times, successfully removing the tears from his eyes, without shedding them and gave her a friendly smile once more.

"...yes?"

{{OOC: Sad back-story alert! Adrian's so sweet! sad }}

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Kira smiled as she saw his words written on the pad purposefully making the smile bigger than it had to be almost to the point it would look creepy,putting on a voice reminiscent if the joker she spoke "wanna know how a got this smile?" Before giggling slightly,she moved her hand off his shoulder her body tended to be a little warm for most as her temperature was almost triple that if most peoples bodies,as she removed her hand she dropped the voice and made a slightly embaresed but still smiling face "sorry Adrian I shouldn't have left my hand there most people get annoyed with it after a few seconds" this was one of the reasons she didn't touch people this and (pleaseeeee like I'm gonna give away this nugget of tragic backstory yet) were both the reasons why physical contact made her feel uncomfortable,she picked up her pencil and scribbled next to his beautiful writing with her terribly rough looking scrawl (if you do wanna talk feel free to ask me :3) the face was just added because she liked it,jotting down her number next to it she smiled "you give me a call if you ever need help and I'll come runnin or send my brother if it's not urgent".

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

He couldn't help but crack an amused grin at her over-dramatic, if not slightly creepy, smile.
"Gosh you're so weird!" he teased poking her on the nose and sticking his tongue out a little.
It was then that she remove her hand and embarrassedly apologised for touching him. He hadn't realised that how hot his shoulder had felt until she pointed it out.
"Why are you apologising? It's not like you were trying to maim me, or worse, get me expelled." he spoke the latter of his sentence in a way that resembled a certain witch from a film he couldn't quite recall the name of.
He smiled down at what she wrote to him, picking up the pen and writing back.
"I shall. ^_^"
Then caught sight of the mobile number that was scrawled on the page. Memories of him smashing his phone against the floor in a fit of rage the day before cropped up into his mind.
I'm going to need to buy a new one... what's with girls and mobiles anyway? he thought to himself.

"...yes?"

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Her face going red as she pouted slightly "I'm not weird,I'm urm" a silly smile on her face "I'm just Kira",she couldn't help but wonder what it must be like to touch somone without causing discomfort the only people who had ever shown Kira physical affection like hugs were her parents and brother at least they're the only ones she could remember other than silver (nope Kira don't wanna think about that turd stain),still smiling she laughed slightly "thanks and nooooo I don't wanna get you kicked out of school,I just well urm my body is extra warm a side effect of my ability it's not enough to hurt anyone but it is enough to make them feel uncomfortable".

Adorable Noob

9,275 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Adrian Strandford

-=The Silent Knight=-

"..."

"Well, Just Kira, I'm Adrian, and I am very much a fan of weird." he said with light laugh and a grin.
He listened to her explain her ailment... a higher than normal body temperature caused by her abilities. Adrian pondered it for a moment, it must have been the reason why she freaked out earlier when Morticia had touched her hair.
"Extra warm huh..." his mind wandered to Kira dressed up as a giant hot water bottle... a strange image which caused a goofy smile to appear on his face. "I shall have to keep that in mind when it gets colder..." Realising he had spoken the latter thought out loud, Adrian immediately went a shade of red that matched Kira's hair and began to show his desk a level of focus one would normally reserve for locating a needle in a haystack.
"Sorry, that came out a little weird..." he mumbled, feeling his voice retreat once more.

"...yes?"

Fashionable Gekko

User Image

πŸ”₯ With a smile, Tisha nodded at Adrian. "I'm glad to hear it. But I do feel terribly for it." Adrian went on to talk about Gabriel, and how he was a good little brother, and Tisha remembered her own brother and rolled her eyes. "My younger brother Blayze is the biggest pain ever." Tisha then smelled the sudden change on emotion from Adrian, and tilted her head in confusion. She decided against asking what was wrong, and just smirked at the exchange Adrian and Kira were having.

πŸ”₯ Tisha looked at Kira and pointed at Adrian's face when he blushed. "Is that what I was just doing? I wasn't making my cheeks hot, so why were they warm? What does that sort of thing mean?" She had no clue what a lot of things were in the human world, as their emotions all worked differently. The demons typically didn't have many emotions, nor do they understand things such as Jack's display of the 'base' system the other day.

Trash Waffles

17,300 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Converter 100
Victor Redcliff

The Ivory Demented King

__==__+++++++++++++++++++__==__

Victor was busy correcting his tie as he waited for the next students to begin their assault. After a short a moment he realised that they weren't attacking. He chuckled slightly, stretching out his arms as he glanced at the group "Come on already. Attack... if its not too much of a hassle" he said through a yawn. Victor couldn't wait for the school day to end so he could go back home and get some sleep.

__==__+++++++++++++++++++__==__

Being a teacher can be a pain in the ***

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

Hearing Adrian talk about using her as a hot water bottle in the winter Kira's face now matched her hair as she spluttered out some words "urmmmm I I I ......... I make a good radiator" her head now hanging in shame at the sheer stupidity of her words,tish mentioned a brother "what's your brother like tish? Is he as much of a good ball as mine?" Her face still bright red but now she was trying to steer her thoughts away from being a human centerall heating system,eventually a few words were about to come out when Lucy jumped on her "soooo red ya like the hair? You should had to chain you to the chair while we did it" she then lifted up her top baring all for the class to see as she spoke "while I was chaining you up you thrashed about so much just look at my ribs they're bruised all over" a pouty face as she stood there topless demons had very little if any sense of what humans know as decency.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500

User Image
--Grin--

"do what you want"

Glancing at his 'team' James jumped in redirecting the air around himself to create a vacuumed to litterally pull the teacher to him he quickly shouted back to his team "if you get in my way I promise you no safety" his face brimming with a psychotic grin as he moved towards the teacher (if he gets within 5ft no explosion will save you) he thought.

"I'm just gonna smile"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces