Welcome to Gaia! ::

.____. My head hurts. MAKE IT STOP HURTING AND TYPE PROPERLY. YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD, USE IT. D:
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu

Aww man. Crying?

Look, I'm not saying your ugly. I'm saying that your posting things in a way that make people want to flame you. Do you want people to take you seriously and treat you nicely?
Then stop posting like a kid. You say your twenty. Act like it.
i dont see how im actin not twnty. neutral

You're spelling incorrectly, and your replies are less than mature. If you took the time to spell correctly and give actual replies with actual thought to them, then you'd be acting your age.
I'm 19 and spelling better than you.
Your life is an Occasion, rise to it.
there better? look i can spell. SO WIERD.
its yuo whose bein immatrue. maybe id give nicer replyes if you stopd callin me fat n ugly.

....When did I call you fat? Or ugly, for that matter.
...Are you sure your not delusional?
yuo calld me a troll. n they are ugly fat n homless.
which im not.

My god, do you even know what an online troll is?
Aron Sevilianth
edward_luvrrr
Aron Sevilianth
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
well im team eddie
exsept not for bella. talk2hand

Do i care?

Not really stare

Nice, answering your own question.
SO ORIGANOL!11!!1
yah shes so imatuer. rolleyes

Lol totally.

Stay here, this forum needs moar lulz.

whee
Twilight Scribe
.____. My head hurts. MAKE IT STOP HURTING AND TYPE PROPERLY. YOU HAVE A KEYBOARD, USE IT. D:

They refuse to use it correctly.
Kiba Shinzu
Twilight Scribe

Then they should bash themselves over the head with it if they don't need it. Or, you know, do this: Actually, I think that's how they do type...

edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu

You're spelling incorrectly, and your replies are less than mature. If you took the time to spell correctly and give actual replies with actual thought to them, then you'd be acting your age.
I'm 19 and spelling better than you.
Your life is an Occasion, rise to it.
there better? look i can spell. SO WIERD.
its yuo whose bein immatrue. maybe id give nicer replyes if you stopd callin me fat n ugly.

which im not.

no i dont. stare

Fine, then I guess this means your actually serious about everything, which sort of makes me ashamed of being around your age.
A troll is someone who posts things to make other people annoyed and angry. My main problem is the utter simplicity and thoughtlessness you put into your words and spelling. Your an adult, act like it.
Twilight Scribe
Kiba Shinzu
Twilight Scribe

Then they should bash themselves over the head with it if they don't need it. Or, you know, do this: Actually, I think that's how they do type...

Dude, that kid has serious mental problems.
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu

which im not.

no i dont. stare

Fine, then I guess this means your actually serious about everything, which sort of makes me ashamed of being around your age.
A troll is someone who posts things to make other people annoyed and angry. My main problem is the utter simplicity and thoughtlessness you put into your words and spelling. Your an adult, act like it.
im nt gonna chang jus b/c yuo told me to. rolleyes
how pathetic wood my life be then?

In two words, this is what I was saying: Grow up.
Seriously, growing up is a part of life. I'm not telling you to do it just because I feel it would make you a better person, but because it needs to happen sooner or later.
If not, then I'm sorry you stayed a troll.
Kiba Shinzu
Twilight Scribe
Kiba Shinzu
Twilight Scribe

Dude, that kid has serious mental problems.
And I bet that's what they've done to their keyboards. D:

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

edward_luvrr and golden condoms make me ashamed to say I'm twenty. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm serious. They act like that? I'm apparently the same age (or close to it) and I type better, have better manners, and I don't troll for fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff