Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

edward_luvrrr
Gai Ketoji
edward_luvrrr
Gai Ketoji
edward_luvrrr
Gai Ketoji

Says the user with the word luvrrr in her name.
edward_luvr was alredy taken. stare

That's not really any different.
yah it is yuo jus dont gettit. rolleyes
go to schol dummy.

You added two more Rs, nothing else is different. What I'm saying is that saying luvrrr/luvr instead of lover isn't exactly mature.

Also if I'm the one who should go to school why is my typing better than yours?
rolleyes

my tipins better cuz im spaeking a diff langauge duh. rolleyes

And what is this language that looks a lot like poorly written English?
DelicateMisery
Kiba Shinzu
I can see what you mean by getting bored with all the little Twihards. If only they could grow up.
I think the disease is getting worse now though. My old Psych teacher, who could write an entire essay about why Twilight was so bad, is now an Edward Fan.
-shudder-

My old Gov't teacher is a HUGE twitard. It's scary. *shudders* I mean, she was one of my favorite teachers but that was the ONE bad factor about her. She obsessed over the series as if it was just the greatest thing on Earth (along with a bunch of teenage obessies).

Maybe their playing an awful joke on us, and when the whole Twilight thing blows over, they'll laugh and tell us all it was just a joke.
...I can dream, can't I?
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
Aron Sevilianth
edward_luvrrr
Aron Sevilianth

Nice, answering your own question.
SO ORIGANOL!11!!1
yah shes so imatuer. rolleyes

Lol totally.

Stay here, this forum needs moar lulz.
lol. 3nodding

soooooo you are calling me immature just because i said i don't care about something you said?

yuor the on who askd in the first plase. rolleyes

its called sarcasm sweetie. learn it.
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr

Quote:
your the one who asked in the first place.

Fixed.
wat yuo rote made no sence. stare

Quote:
what you wrote made no sense.

Neither is anything else your writing.

everthing i rite ever makes sence. rolleyes

Quote:
Nothing I write ever makes sense.

Exactly. I'm just giving you a small Lesson in Grammar.

Dapper Lunatic

Ok it's clear edward_luvrrr is a troll now.
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
Aron Sevilianth

Lol totally.

Stay here, this forum needs moar lulz.
lol. 3nodding

soooooo you are calling me immature just because i said i don't care about something you said?

its called sarcasm sweetie. learn it.
yuo need to lern to hav a brane. xd

are you serious? you are acting like a two year old typing like that. you might think its faster typing the way you are but really all you are doing is making yourself look like a moron.

and please. learn some manners for all of our sakes. ^^

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Kiba Shinzu
DelicateMisery
Kiba Shinzu
I can see what you mean by getting bored with all the little Twihards. If only they could grow up.
I think the disease is getting worse now though. My old Psych teacher, who could write an entire essay about why Twilight was so bad, is now an Edward Fan.
-shudder-

My old Gov't teacher is a HUGE twitard. It's scary. *shudders* I mean, she was one of my favorite teachers but that was the ONE bad factor about her. She obsessed over the series as if it was just the greatest thing on Earth (along with a bunch of teenage obessies).

Maybe their playing an awful joke on us, and when the whole Twilight thing blows over, they'll laugh and tell us all it was just a joke.
...I can dream, can't I?

If it was a joke, my Gov't teacher would tell us immediately but she wasn't joking. Not at all.

Hopefully, when it does, I'll hear from a friend that she was totally kidding. *praying that does, though not really religious*
The only thing to do when you're bored of intelligently hating is troll. Which is fun. biggrin
FergusMacBolg
The only thing to do when you're bored of intelligently hating is troll. Which is fun. biggrin

exactly its something to be kept amused by biggrin
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
wat yuo rote made no sence. stare

Quote:
what you wrote made no sense.

Neither is anything else your writing.

everthing i rite ever makes sence. rolleyes

Quote:
Nothing I write ever makes sense.

Exactly. I'm just giving you a small Lesson in Grammar.
stop changin my potst you jerk! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

I'm not! I'm just fixing them.

If you took the time to spell correctly, then maybe I could take you seriously, but since it's likely that you don't want to, I'm just going to keep correcting them so I may understand you.
And I had to do that in the last post, you set yourself up for that. I couldn't help it.
DelicateMisery
Kiba Shinzu
DelicateMisery
Kiba Shinzu
-shudder-

...I can dream, can't I?

If it was a joke, my Gov't teacher would tell us immediately but she wasn't joking. Not at all.

Hopefully, when it does, I'll hear from a friend that she was totally kidding. *praying that does, though not really religious*

Well let's hope that whatever god there is has mercy, eh?
(Not really all that religious either.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces