The Golden Condom
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
well im team eddie
exsept not for bella. talk2hand

Do i care?

Not really stare

y r u bein so meen she iz unly givin her opinin stop bein an a**
twilit is the best book of the centurey so ya no one will evr grow out of it cuz its awsum

OHGODWHY.

becus its awsum r u stoopid i bet u nvr even red it dumbass

i actually did read it. worst book i have ever read. and i have read a lot of miserable books. but twilight takes the cheese.

oh. and fix your spelling. its hard for me to read it.
no twilit iz not the wurst book u evr red u r just jelus
my speeling iz betr than urs sumbass
Kiba Shinzu
The Golden Condom
Kiba Shinzu
The Golden Condom
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
well im team eddie
exsept not for bella. talk2hand

Do i care?

Not really stare

twilit is the best book of the centurey so ya no one will evr grow out of it cuz its awsum

Is it okay for me to not take you seriously? Cause you're making it hard for me to.

no ur stoopid da only raison u cnt take me srsly is cuz of ur mom

-snicker-
Oh my god, that's so cute. Do it again.
(I'm not kidding that is seriously adorable)
i no im way cuter then u
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

are you serious? you are acting like a two year old typing like that. you might think its faster typing the way you are but really all you are doing is making yourself look like a moron.

and please. learn some manners for all of our sakes. ^^
im twnty. rolleyes
n you need to lern mannars.

I seriously DOUBT you are my age. judging by the way you type and the way you act AND your username. my best guess would be you are no older than 14.
im twnty alrite. born 1990. yuor the fourteen yr old. rofl

Hun. i graduated high school a year ago. im in college studying to be an animal breeder. and when i was 14 it was 2005. YOU were probably around the age of 9 when i began highschool
lol yuo hav sex wit aminals? rofl

eh? eek

um no. An animal breeder is a person who breeds animals, lets use birds as an example.

An animal breeder is a person who takes a male bird and a female bird and the female bird lays eggs. the eggs hatch. what an animal breeder does is take care and raise young animals with the help of animal parents (mother and father bird) until the baby birds are ready to be sold to other people.

an animal breeder can also double as a vetinarian tech.
WildgirlEKM
kaiya xx
I used to be a flaming twihater. i still am. But.....not as much. meaning it still pisses me off when i see cheap life size cardboard cut-outs of jacob and edward.

But lately.......i just don't care. the poor pathetic souls who give their lifes to the twilight fandom WILL eventually grow out of it and this entire twilight apocolypse will be just a distant memory.

hmm?

qui? :<
The Golden Condom
Kiba Shinzu
The Golden Condom
Kiba Shinzu
The Golden Condom

Is it okay for me to not take you seriously? Cause you're making it hard for me to.

no ur stoopid da only raison u cnt take me srsly is cuz of ur mom

-snicker-
Oh my god, that's so cute. Do it again.
(I'm not kidding that is seriously adorable)
i no im way cuter then u

-In a babying voice-
That's right sweetheart you are!
-laughing and patting your head-
Oh my god, not even baby fits can compare with this.
The Golden Condom
kaiya xx
The Golden Condom
kaiya xx
The Golden Condom

OHGODWHY.

becus its awsum r u stoopid i bet u nvr even red it dumbass

i actually did read it. worst book i have ever read. and i have read a lot of miserable books. but twilight takes the cheese.

oh. and fix your spelling. its hard for me to read it.
no twilit iz not the wurst book u evr red u r just jelus
my speeling iz betr than urs sumbass

.....are you dead serious?
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

I seriously DOUBT you are my age. judging by the way you type and the way you act AND your username. my best guess would be you are no older than 14.

Hun. i graduated high school a year ago. im in college studying to be an animal breeder. and when i was 14 it was 2005. YOU were probably around the age of 9 when i began highschool

eh? eek

um no. An animal breeder is a person who breeds animals, lets use birds as an example.

An animal breeder is a person who takes a male bird and a female bird and the female bird lays eggs. the eggs hatch. what an animal breeder does is take care and raise young animals with the help of animal parents (mother and father bird) until the baby birds are ready to be sold to other people.

Hey Kaiya, I think you have some trolls in your thread. It was fun for a while, but now their getting a little feisty.
Kiba Shinzu
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

Hey Kaiya, I think you have some trolls in your thread. It was fun for a while, but now their getting a little feisty.

Thats good. lets kill em with logic now. biggrin
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

um kay. w/e.

yup. and thats "whatever"
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

um kay. w/e.

This is for you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just can't help myself.
User Image
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

um kay. w/e.

User Image

that is one EPIC of a WIN
kaiya xx
Kiba Shinzu
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

Thats good. lets kill em with logic now. biggrin

Then we must strike quick and true, for Logic only does so much.
Try correcting their sentences and replying. It really gets on their nerves.
kaiya xx
Kiba Shinzu
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx
edward_luvrrr
kaiya xx

eh? eek

um kay. w/e.

User Image

that is one EPIC of a WIN

Thank you. It made me laugh when I saw it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff