Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart heart heart
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

Preorder Twilight from Target

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!
I've never read or watched it but i heard the acting's terrible... ninja

Desirable Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
the book is better than the movie .. but the movie is also good in my opinion...
amazing rofl

Desirable Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
but of course if ur into the more blood shed n action vamp movies then ur not goin to like it....
4laugh cooooool
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!
ninja lol cool I rend it lol
xp
I want a Gaia edward!! sad

TWILIGHT ROX AND WHOEVER SAYS IT SUX... EAT DIRT! MEH BABY LOVES THAT MOVIE! mrgreen

Desirable Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I LOVE TWILIGHT.... heart heart heart

4,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Full closet 200
drewbaby93

TWILIGHT ROX AND WHOEVER SAYS IT SUX... EAT DIRT! MEH BABY LOVES THAT MOVIE! mrgreen i love the book heart heart heart heart heart heart
[Gaia] Edward Cullen
User Image

I"m a Team jacob
i think twilight is a cool movie filled with drama!!! you know bella gets pregnant and jacob is there during the birth!!! jacob is in love with bella and bella is already married!!
Twilight was ok but not good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces