Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Unless you live in a dark cave, you probably know Twilight is coming to DVD March 21st. Since it's obvious you're going to get it, why not get it from Target? They have the special 3-Disc Deluxe Edition, which includes all kinds of juicy bonus content.

Preorder Twilight from Target

And while you're waiting for it to arrive, feel free to chat here about all things Twilight. Share your favorite moments from the movie, your favorite characters, your least favorite characters, and your thoughts on vampires. Are you Team Edward, or more of a Team Jacob sort? We wanna know!

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
ew, nah... first page though. (:
YES b***h,YES!
SIXTH!

******** no.
Gaia, you've got to be shitting me.
You're seriously bringing Twilight to a mostly anti-Twilight site?
Have you completely lost your minds?
Okay, I'm just going to say it, as someone who has seen most of the movie...

Twilight sucks.

Here's an opinion for ya......

What do you get when you take out all of the glorified blood and violence from a vampire movie?

Elves....you get a story about freaking elves.

Bet I could think of a better movie to go see.......

No, just wait, you'll figure it out in a second.

*hint, hint*

I
I
I
V

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
I post!!!
edit: first page!!!! W00T!!
also, gaia-Edward looks stupid
Can't say I read the books or seen the movie, but this statement is true-
"To each their own." ღ

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
First page!

I think there's definitely a lot of negativity surrounding twilight, and not all of it is unwarranted. It's not a perfect book by anyone's standards, but hey, neither are a lot of other books. Generally, I find that the criticism is mostly caused by the excessive fangirl-ism surrounding it. It's seen as the "cool" thing to do to be against it now, even if one hasn't read it.

Personally, I'd recommend people to actually read the book, and to state reasons why they dislike it, if they still do. Just saying TWILIGHT SUCKS in big red font does nothing for the conversation, and makes you look like an idiot. And hey, you might actually like it. If its this popular, don't you think it became this way for a reason?

Though the movie does suck. And this comes from a person who likes the book. The acting was horrible, and the plots were choppy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff