That's why I buy two! :3 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 510 ]

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
lol I just found an Abbey at the walmart where I Live. Totally awesome : D
I Was so excited. I love the legwarmers and such <3 I Always go to the toys section now when I shop xD

ALthough I stumbled across monster high when I discovered people custamize the dolls. I am practicing on a few : D It is so much fun. Although I dont think I Am that great.

And I do not know a lot about customizing dolls. I am completely new to it. But I like aking things and then making them my own.

I wish I could sew clothes for them too O:

Romantic Lunatic

Hmm, I think Thursday or Friday I'll take some more pics of my dolls after my ponies come in. I just put Rochelle's hair up in a pony tail it is TOO cute.
CA Cupid
More Sharing : D
I'll be making more clothes....these were 1st tries so I'd like to redo them
User Image

Is that a wig? Or did you reroot her hair? I LOVE that color!~ The Doll is so pretty!
Danielle Baptiste

Is that a wig? Or did you reroot her hair? I LOVE that color!~ The Doll is so pretty!

Thank you <3
I plucked out every last strand of her pink and re-rooted using [Extensions from claire's]

CA Cupid
Danielle Baptiste

Thank you <3
I plucked out every last strand of her pink and re-rooted using [Extensions from claire's]

Now that's a good idea! Totally cool! Say how many did you use for her whole head?

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
know anywhere I could get tips for customizing :3
I know that I shouldnt use any paint removers on the bodies
I learned how to remove hair and basic rerooting (but just sticking new hair in not so much actually styling and what not, still experimenting with that)

but yeah I got so many questions >.<

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Tenshichan~dream
I learned how to remove hair and basic rerooting (but just sticking new hair in not so much actually styling and what not, still experimenting with that)

Ask away!

You wont ever learn
unless you ask.
c:

I have found some things on Deviant art.

Hopeful Girl

I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON ROCHELLE! burning_eyes
Danielle Baptiste

Now that's a good idea! Totally cool! Say how many did you use for her whole head?

It's just because I'm too hesitant to order the actual nylon online.... emotion_sweatdrop
I didn't do the whole head, only anywhere there was pink and most of her bangs.
(she came with the most horrible factory haircut yeck. )
I only used one extension and I put them in a bit thick (Oops) so i'd say you need at most 4 for a super long full reroot ?
I must warn though, the ends of those extensions are layered, and it's slightly coarser than the factory hair.
Odd Cinderella

Congratulations!
Tenshichan~dream

deviantart probably has tons of tips n___n

As for removing paint, I'm using clear acetone nail polish remover , then scrubbing the faces with soap.
Things like frankies stitches should probably be buffed out... I have a feeling acetone would be very very bad.
and don't use oil paint. harsh oils+plastic = bad reactions

Hopeful Girl

CA Cupid
Odd Cinderella

Congratulations!
Thanks! biggrin I hid her in a section where no one buys toys! emotion_awesome She's been hiding there WITH BASIC JACKSON JEKYLL for a WEEK! emotion_bigheart
Aellos
Hmm, I think Thursday or Friday I'll take some more pics of my dolls after my ponies come in. I just put Rochelle's hair up in a pony tail it is TOO cute.

Just took a look at your flickr Rochelle looks awesome x3
Odd Cinderella
Thanks! biggrin I hid her in a section where no one buys toys! emotion_awesome She's been hiding there WITH BASIC JACKSON JEKYLL for a WEEK! emotion_bigheart

Oh very smart!
If i ever manage to see one and don't have money I will ask the store to hold it for me x3
They still do that right?
anyway congratulations again, Rochelle looks awesome.

Hopeful Girl

CA Cupid
Odd Cinderella

Oh very smart!
If i ever manage to see one and don't have money I will ask the store to hold it for me x3
They still do that right?
anyway congratulations again, Rochelle looks awesome.
Thanks, and I think they do. I just thought hiding them would be better. 3nodding Jackson is still hidden because I couldn't afford him. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff