Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Roz; I still don't understand why they hate you. xD Probably doesn't help that I know nothing about these games. - w - I find it scary that people will go to great lengths to stalk others on the Internet.
D'awww. xD It's been so long I can't even remember your bird's name... it starts with a B... uh... >_>;;;;

The reason they hate me is cause I always kick their butts 1v1. xD

That birdy is Mr. Pom Poms. The green fat one is Bell!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Hahahaha. xD They jealous.

OH it is a new bird... I was like... I don't remember Bell looking like a cockatiel.... xDD Mr. Pom Poms LOL, best name. Do he and Bell get along?

Smitten Duck

Hi there!! My name is Yukiko, Im new (obviously)
But im so so happy i came across this thread!
I just recently got into BJDs
i dont own one myself but my dream is to get a chocopuki piki ^^
im actually becoming obsessed lol, im already buying her things even though i dont have her yet.
Im dont know anyone in real life who is into this type of thing, so im so happy there is a thread on gaia about them! I would love to know more about BJDs and meet new friends who can share the same interest as me!

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
Nah, but mostly cause Pom Pom is scared of Bell and Bell is...well, Bell. xD

@ Yuki-Saurus:

Hi, and welcome!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Roz; Pffffff lol, that doesn't surprise me. x'D I would be scared of Bell too, I'm sure he doesn't happily share the spotlight.

@Yuki; Hey there! ^-^ Always good to see new people finding this thread! Hehe, at least your Piki will have some stuff waiting for her at home when you get her. xD
Feel free to ask questions here! If you need an invite to DoA I'd be happy to send you one.
I see you like Chobits. :3 I also see you are a fellow '04 member. *high five*

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
Nah, but mostly cause Pom Pom is scared of Bell and Bell is...well, Bell. xD

@ Yuki-Saurus:

Hi, and welcome!

hi^^
and thank you!!

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
@Roz; Pffffff lol, that doesn't surprise me. x'D I would be scared of Bell too, I'm sure he doesn't happily share the spotlight.

@Yuki; Hey there! ^-^ Always good to see new people finding this thread! Hehe, at least your Piki will have some stuff waiting for her at home when you get her. xD
Feel free to ask questions here! If you need an invite to DoA I'd be happy to send you one.
haha yes lots of stuff! its so exciting getting the cute things, though i dont know why haha.
Oh yes I need an invite! I would greatly appreciate that! I was sad I needed an invite cause i didnt have anyone to ask xp
yes i love chobits!! and yay an 04 member?! we are so rare!!! lol

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
a new project teehee

User Image

User Image

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yuki; It is, I love buying cute stuff for my dolls. xD Especially little props, and tons of wigs... ' What have you got for your girl so far? :3
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite as soon as I log on tomorrow! 3nodding
Chobits is definitely my favourite manga, I cosplayed Freya (not any particular outfit xD) last year and wanted to dress one of my dolls as Plum so badly, but I didn't have a good wig for her and she's not as tiny as she probably should be. xD

@Yami; What is it? 0.0

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Fin - The reason I said I might get scolded is because of the divorce dragging out, and just in general, I'm supposed to be trying to save up and not spend like... at-all, really. I've made it clear I plan to get a doll, but the fact I'm starting with a hybrid may sort of throw Mum off since I will have to order him in bits.

@Roslyn - Shrunk because some people might not be interested! Ha, actually, yeah, I was kind of famous on a WoW server after a guildmate decided he didn't like that my husband was made a raid leader and not him. Oh, and then again, when someone got their panties in a twist because I won a piece of loot and they didn't, and all their friends went nerdrage against me too, and they stalked me on the WoW forums for a while. I just kept reporting them, dunno if they ended up getting forum bans or what, but I don't play WoW anymore so what do I care? Sure, if you wanna call someone who's never been anything but nice to you while other people think you're a jerk, a "fat ginger c***" and waste money switching factions, fine, see if I care. I LAUGHED. I honestly wouldn't worry about it hon. They just can't stand thinking a girl beats them even on a loot roll. Don't even get me started on that shadowpriest who insisted he was better than I was. (He died 20 seconds into the fight and had about 150dps higher than I did after I was standing for the rest of the five minute fight. "Wah my graphics card lagged wah" )

TL,DR version: People are dumb on the internet. It happens!

@Yami - Are you making alchemist's fire flasks? HA. Mad scientist stuff?

@Yuki - Hey new friend!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Yuki-Saurus
Saffron Blehckchah

haha yes lots of stuff! its so exciting getting the cute things, though i dont know why haha.
Oh yes I need an invite! I would greatly appreciate that! I was sad I needed an invite cause i didnt have anyone to ask xp

*triple high-five* '04er, too. And, welcome, Yuki! smile

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm totally an '04 member too.
My gaiaversary rolled around on the 14th...16th? One of those days. a always forget about it until it's too late. xD

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
@Yuki; It is, I love buying cute stuff for my dolls. xD Especially little props, and tons of wigs... ' What have you got for your girl so far? :3
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite as soon as I log on tomorrow! 3nodding
Chobits is definitely my favourite manga, I cosplayed Freya (not any particular outfit xD) last year and wanted to dress one of my dolls as Plum so badly, but I didn't have a good wig for her and she's not as tiny as she probably should be. xD

@Yami; What is it? 0.0
well they have sooo many cute stuff for the dolls!!! i want it all haha
and its so hard to choose wigs! there are so many cute ones!!
i have ordered her a bed, and 3 outfits ^^ they havent come in yet but when they do i will take pictures! I heard pukipukis fit in kelly clothes and some bratz kidz clothes (but pants are too long)
well a lot of the kelly clothes are really out of date, and some are really dirty looking on ebay,
so i got some bratz kids clothes that are really cute so im hoping they fit 3nodding
its my favorite too! i have the whole chobits series! i have never cosplayed before, but it seems like so much fun!!!
Oh and Yami sent me an invite so im gonna go register right now ^^

Smitten Duck

Lady Tora
Yuki-Saurus
Saffron Blehckchah

*triple high-five* '04er, too. And, welcome, Yuki! smile
Thank you^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out