Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

Yami_No_Requiem
Yuki-Saurus
yeah i could see where their small size could be a problem, i love small though so thats why i feel she is the perfect size for me.
and ive been worried about the hands too, for that reason i dont think i will let many people ever handle her.
how old are you, if you dont mind me asking.. ive been afraid that i might be too old for this lol

The one I handled had it's hand fall off for no reason at all, it was jsut standing on the table then we heard a noise and looked down and ther hand was laying about a half a foot away on the chair XD not to mention the time she lots it's foot when she carried it across the house... that poor pukie.

I'm sure there are a coupple people older than me in here, I know Finlet is she has a daughter that enjoies the hobby with her who she has to bribe with pringles... long story XD

But I'm 28 with a birthday comming up... okay new subject >.>
aww poor puki xp lol

ok im 21 ^^ im sooo glad to know i can be older and still enjoy dolls xp

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I like the pukis. My friend had a pukisha [I say had.. because she still has him, but I'm not really her friend much anymore.]

Was so cute. And the magnetic cat ears were sort of loose, but as for the hands/boots and feet I found the magnets were strong. I didn't really fear them getting lost. If I came into money, I'd still debate on getting one. Like a little minion for Kai or something.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Fate- OMG YAY Minion... >.> some of my resin brats demand minions...XD

@ Yuki- you should come and join me I'm bored http://tinychat.com/gaiabjd

Smitten Duck

XFateX

I like the pukis. My friend had a pukisha [I say had.. because she still has him, but I'm not really her friend much anymore.]

Was so cute. And the magnetic cat ears were sort of loose, but as for the hands/boots and feet I found the magnets were strong. I didn't really fear them getting lost. If I came into money, I'd still debate on getting one. Like a little minion for Kai or something.
yay im glad your (kinda) friend didnt have problems with their pukis hands and feet.

Smitten Duck

Yami_No_Requiem
@ Fate- OMG YAY Minion... >.> some of my resin brats demand minions...XD

@ Yuki- you should come and join me I'm bored http://tinychat.com/gaiabjd
ok 4laugh

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yuki; Same for me, I just love tiny things. xD They don't take up much space, and you can carry them around in your pocket! <3 It doesn't get much cuter than that.
I guess I still love my giant SDs too though. x'D
That bed is awesome! I think it'll be just right for your Piki. Come to think of it I don't really see any tan Pukis around - it would be cool to see yours if FL plans to restock them! (They don't appear to be limited but it seems like FL's full sets are allllllllways sold out x_x)

@Yami; Oh goodie, glow-in-the-dark! <3
Hm, good to know about the hands/feet, sounds like you'd just need to be very careful with them. The size and fragility of them is actually part of what appeals to me. ^^ In the same way newborn kittens do, I suppose. But I agree that a nice big substantial doll to carry around (and hug xD <3) is also really great. >.<

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Oops, I missed people. xD

@Vice; rofl Love that butt cleavage.

@Zoey; Sage spam! <33 I can't tell you how much I love that wig on her. xD I almost want to copy, but I think Rosa's character would make her look better in pigtails.

@Fate; That is the best idea. xDD Is Kai really that evil?

And I'm turning 21 this year, I don't think there are many people in this thread under 20. xD It's an expensive hobby, after all! Fizz is so lucky her mom is into it too, at her age my mom would never have let me order a doll. She barely understood my love of video games. xD
Saffron Blehckchah
@Vice; rofl Love that butt cleavage.

Yay someone noticed my picture! I think that's the first one I've posted here. whee

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
@Yuki; Same for me, I just love tiny things. xD They don't take up much space, and you can carry them around in your pocket! <3 It doesn't get much cuter than that.
I guess I still love my giant SDs too though. x'D
That bed is awesome! I think it'll be just right for your Piki. Come to think of it I don't really see any tan Pukis around - it would be cool to see yours if FL plans to restock them! (They don't appear to be limited but it seems like FL's full sets are allllllllways sold out x_x)

@Yami; Oh goodie, glow-in-the-dark! <3
Hm, good to know about the hands/feet, sounds like you'd just need to be very careful with them. The size and fragility of them is actually part of what appeals to me. ^^ In the same way newborn kittens do, I suppose. But I agree that a nice big substantial doll to carry around (and hug xD <3) is also really great. >.<
i know I think smaller is cuter.
haha my friends always say that everything i have is so tiny, like my cat and baby too haha
i know i saw it and though it would look so cute for her.
aww you have bug BJDs ^^ how big are they?

i know Yami was telling me it could be a very long time!!!! crying
im gonna be so sad if i never get my piki

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Saffron - I want to do a few more before I make a perminate decision, but I think they will go over well and that they should sell <3 Besides who doesnt love stuff that glows in the dark XD

@ Yuki - I only told you what I was told, but it seems that part of it ws because FL got behind.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Vice; How could I miss that pic? LOL. xD You should post more pics! We need spam. x:

@Yuki; Aww, see, you're meant to have a wee little Puki. x3 As long as the cat or baby never get their paws or hands on it LOL!!
Yup, I have 4 dolls right now! 3nodding My smallest is my 5stardoll Tong Tong, and then I have an MSD size Tinyfairy Jasmine, SD size 5stardoll Michelle, and my giant 72cm Soom Heliot. *w*
You should e-mail FL and ask if/when they're going to restock her! Then at least you'll know for sure, and you can be right there waiting if they come back up for sale. x3

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yami; It's true, glow-in-the-dark is the best. @w@ If I ever get the bronze Kivi that I so desire, I really must get a pair of glow-in-the-dark eyes.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Saffron Blehckchah
@Yami; It's true, glow-in-the-dark is the best. @w@ If I ever get the bronze Kivi that I so desire, I really must get a pair of glow-in-the-dark eyes.

I'll get pcitures after I make the other coupple I have in mind. The one I posted actualy in person is green and orange glow, but I have access to alot of other colors and will expairamenting with them ^,^.

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Saffron: Hehe thank-you <3 If you ever got this wig you could try to do pig tails with it xd I thought about doing that with mine but I'm just not a hair person lol.
We do need more dolly Spam! <3

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yami; Sweet! Take pics of them with the dollies. owo

@Zoey; I'm so not a hair person either. xD I can hardly make a braid. - w -;; I think maybe curly pigtails would look good on Rosa. One day I will buy her one, but right now I have spent too much money and she is not allowed to have more things. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff