Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

OMG so much to reply to, because I have questions and opinions about everything!

@ Neo: it's so good to see you again! I always love seeing Asaro. I would love to paint dolls from anywhere and everywhere, but I'm sure shipping will be expensive, something to consider. What doll do you need face-upped?

@ Stormlight: long time no see! I remember you and your beautiful soom Zinc. I thought about him when I got my Bory centaur. Wow what a gorgeous Trinity doll. I fell in love with a huge doll, myself (Nefer Kane's Stadnik) But my goodness, that much resin really costs a pretty penny. I had to pass for the sake of my wallet.

@ Lady Cressida: really cute! you're so good with crochet.

@ Fate: I would kill to get to go to that meetup... My gosh I did a lot of those faceups! I feel like I know all of them so well.

@ahalfling: Aww that's cute! I think of Arlette as my alter-ego but she has little similarity to me. And my husbands doll has the same name as him because he refused to name him... but again, they dont look alike.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Stormlight

Another Dollmore fan! Yay! biggrin I have a Dollmore Kid Girl Flocke and Sona and just ordered a Dollmore Kid Boy Luen-e. heart

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quick question, does anyone else use a crochet hook to take off their dolls heads? I saw it in a youtube box opening video and all I could think was it was genuis~ It really helps.

Fluffy Prophet

@ ahalfling: is a crochet hook not too small? I often use a piece of ribbon.

Sakiko spam! I may eventually change her name to Setsuna if she gets a snowy makeover. see the little cherry blossoms in her eyes?
User Image

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
for whoever wanted to see my ringdoll judges before
his new outfit

be nao's valentine 4laugh

links instead of pictures because photobucket emo

inside my new ringdoll eva's head has like a big ring that opens instead of a hook and it's big enough to just put my finger in and pull it up. o_o it's easier than finding things to pull up a hook with (i usually just use a ribbon though for my other dolls).

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Andrew has an S hook, so your Eva must be different.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Cressida; They look similar enough that I thought I saw my avatar twice when I scrolled down the page. xDD
Very cute vest, btw. >w<

@halfling; Soooo cute! <3 I love the wig Linn is wearing. ; w ;
And awwww, I really see the resemblance between your dolls, and you and your husband! That is so sweet. <33 My main girl doesn't look much like me, but I think of her and the boy I have planned for her as being similar to my husband and I, too. 3nodding

@Storm; Hey, welcome back! :'D Holy jeez, your girl is beautiful. <3333 I don't think I could handle that size, but the Trinity dolls are just gooooorgeous!

@Neo; Hey!! 8DD So nice to see you here again! Asaro is as adorable as ever. ; w ; Sounds like school is going well. :'3 I totally understand not having time for dolls in between. @.@ I feel like I've been neglecting my dolls lately, and I don't even have an excuse for it. x'DD

@Fate; Oh god, I loved all the photos. Esper all bleeped out so as not to spoil the surprise. xDD
Seeing you guys hanging out makes me even more anxious to come home for Dollism. TTwTT

@Fin; She is just too pretty and adorable. :'3 Those eyes really are amazing.

@Pug; Florjan's new outfit is so, so awesome. TTwTT
And I would definitely be Nao's Valentine... xDD I saw a Homme Ducan at a meet recently, but all I could think was, "eh, not as pretty as Nao". rofl

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
@Spore I said the same thing when I first started to learn and gave up numerous times. Thanks. I'm hoping it turned out perfectly unlike my other failed attempts in crochet doll clothes >.>

@Finlet Thank You! I'm not that 'good' I'm still learning as I go along. Sakiko is very pretty. I'm starting to fall in love with DD. Is she white skin?

@ahalfling: I don't use crochet hooks incase they get damaged. I use bottlenose pliers instead which is easy for me to grip and pull upwards without too much stress on my hands.

@Pugnacious Banana Now he looks like Judges. Nao can be Yun's valentine.
So I caved in and bought Fate's "Link" doll from her and got him last week.. wasn't quite sure what I was gonna do with him but as he's my first Luts, he seems to be a nice addition so far. Poses really well so far. Waiting on wigs and clothes for him too, some of them may arrive before next weekend. Atm he's wearing one of Akira's extra shirts, which just barely cover him without exposing XD Pictures will come once he's got wigs and pants.

@fate- I pmed you, but as you haven't responded yet maybe you forgot or something.. which Luts sculpt is he? And what sculpt is Hope, since I like how he looks too?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
ahalfling
My Andrew has an S hook, so your Eva must be different.
my judges has an S hook too. maybe the ring is something they only did with eva and frankenstein or something. sweatdrop

@saffron; i know right rofl i feel bad i don't think my other ducan is as pretty as nao. i still love him though

Dapper Dabbler

Finlet - I still have my Zinc! And I bought a Borytaur, too! lol I was also tempted to buy Luts's deer girl or one of Sooms new mini-centaurs, but I behaved myself and resisted. Mostly because I really want to attend Dollism Plus this September, which means no buying a crapload of dolls. I was really bad at that last year. So it'll be a study in discipline to be good and attempt to actually save some money. whee

I have since added another large Soom to the collection (and two of the Faery Legends). I fell in love with Benmore last year and bought him on layaway. Never was into the hooved/clawed boys, but I just loved everything about this guy. Named him Solstice, the Winter King.

User Image

User Image

I swear, these fantasy dolls are gonna be the death of my wallet. sweatdrop

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yaaay another Benmore. I love my two boys. Something about him is so lovely

Kawaii Trash

Stormlight
Finlet - I still have my Zinc! And I bought a Borytaur, too! lol I was also tempted to buy Luts's deer girl or one of Sooms new mini-centaurs, but I behaved myself and resisted. Mostly because I really want to attend Dollism Plus this September, which means no buying a crapload of dolls. I was really bad at that last year. So it'll be a study in discipline to be good and attempt to actually save some money. whee

I have since added another large Soom to the collection (and two of the Faery Legends). I fell in love with Benmore last year and bought him on layaway. Never was into the hooved/clawed boys, but I just loved everything about this guy. Named him Solstice, the Winter King.

User Image

User Image

I swear, these fantasy dolls are gonna be the death of my wallet. sweatdrop

your dolls are so gorgeous!!!

Sparkly Genius

@Halfling - I totally see the resemblance biggrin

@Stormlight - My goodness, I'd love to see a photo of her standing next to you so I can really get a sense of the height, but wow! And ahh, Solstice is gorgeous too! @___@

@Finlet - Come to Dollism! We will meet you there ;D Your DD is gorgeous~

@Pug - Ohh yeah, a nice sized o-ring is nice for taking heads off. Spore has that n__n Nao can be my Valentine anytime!

@Taruun - Yay, can't wait to see what you do with the doll formerly known as Link! Since Fate hasn't responded yet, I will butt in and say he is a KDF 2013 summer event head. Hope is a 5stardoll Ria.

Dapper Dabbler

ahalfling
I know I just posted just spam yesterday...I would like opinions though. As I've stated before that I bought my first two dolls, my Ringdoll Andrew and Impldoll Iris because they looked like my husband and I. I wanted to know what everyone thought when seeing comparission pics. User Image Hubby and I, and now the dolls. User Image

Adorable is what I think <3 Congrats on your adorable!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff