Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
My VE Woosoo is offically listed on DoA

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?548534-Fairyland-%28head%29-Dollzone-%28body%29-VE-Woosoo-Hybrid-%28White-Skin%29-300

I am looking for a quick sale! I'm up for offers

I hope no one minds me posting this :3

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

There's something wrong with her then :/

Sparkly Genius

Shattered Ciel

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?548534-Fairyland-(head)-Dollzone-(body)-VE-Woosoo-Hybrid-(White-Skin)-300

Gorgeous doll, I am sure you will find a buyer soon!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I know...
This is the same girl though, who claims she loves Disney, but then goes on to tell me she likes only the pixar films because Cartoons are chidish. xD

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
I know...
This is the same girl though, who claims she loves Disney, but then goes on to tell me she likes only the pixar films because Cartoons are chidish. xD

So yes, then, there is definitely something wrong with her.
That's settled.
smile

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Now that we have made this decision... on to the next topic!...
Which is....

ISSSSSS....
Iuno
You missed me and Shilen showing off our feet last night.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Spore XP
Shattered Ciel

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?548534-Fairyland-(head)-Dollzone-(body)-VE-Woosoo-Hybrid-(White-Skin)-300

Gorgeous doll, I am sure you will find a buyer soon!

Thanks! She really is, but I need to get her in normal skin to match her brother XD

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Which is....

ISSSSSS....
Iuno

Good thing I don't have a foot fetish or I would be really upset. XD
Bleh I am not feeling well today. I can't even explain what is wrong with me other than that my body feels all cold and heavy and my midsection feels like someone used it as a punching bag.
I am just sitting around sewing beanbags for my toddler class. Perhaps I will sew a dolly thing or two later.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX
Which is....

ISSSSSS....
Iuno

Bleh I am not feeling well today. I can't even explain what is wrong with me other than that my body feels all cold and heavy and my midsection feels like someone used it as a punching bag.
I am just sitting around sewing beanbags for my toddler class. Perhaps I will sew a dolly thing or two later.

I know the feeling. left work early since I'm still feeling lousy. Throat hurts me more today. I have a cough [which is worse, which is probably why my throat hurts.]
And I'm tiiiiiired.
My sister is just getting over the flu.. so... >>

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP
XFateX
Which is....

ISSSSSS....
Iuno

I know the feeling. left work early since I'm still feeling lousy. Throat hurts me more today. I have a cough [which is worse, which is probably why my throat hurts.]
And I'm tiiiiiired.
My sister is just getting over the flu.. so... >>

Gross. The flu is flying around at my work so I am trying to keep everything sanitary. No one is perfect though >__<

I'll be in tinychat if you or anyone else wants to join smile
tinychat.com/gaiabjd

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: when I feel like that it's usually exhaustion manifesting as illness
@ Ciel: beautiful tattoos on her! you do amazing faceups as well.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Finlet

Thankies hon! :3 I hope it's enough to get her rehomed quickly

Sparkly Genius

Finlet

Pretty positive I've got a kidney/bladder infection, the symptoms are all there now... u__u
Sorry to touble you guys with my rant about that. I hate getting sick so much. Mostly I can't stand having to call into work when people are counting on me. I'm going to go to the clinic first thing tomorrow morning though and hopefully I will still be able to go to work. If not, my boss is understanding.

Fluffy Prophet

time to get your hands on some cranberry juice.. make sure it's 100% juice. corn syrup is no help at all...
dramallama I'm such a Mom dramallama

Oh man, making my bjd is becoming way more than an obsession. It's all I think about anymore. I'm surprised I see to have a talent for this, and I'm wondering, is it beginners luck? will I be a one-hit-wonder? Have I completely lost my mind (and does that matter XP)

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
time to get your hands on some cranberry juice.. make sure it's 100% juice. corn syrup is no help at all...
dramallama I'm such a Mom dramallama

Oh man, making my bjd is becoming way more than an obsession. It's all I think about anymore. I'm surprised I see to have a talent for this, and I'm wondering, is it beginners luck? will I be a one-hit-wonder? Have I completely lost my mind (and does that matter XP)

When will we start to see pics of your progress? I don't think you've lost your mind - I think it's fantastic. And I doubt it's beginner's luck because most of the beginners I have seen are not lucky... u___u;;
Def. going to get some cranberry juice tomorrow morning. Right now I am guzzling water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff