Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

I made another : P
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
Thanks Spore ^.^
It will likely be around a month before I get Rei back but she should be done before that.

Okay well like last time, be sure to show me a preview XD
Imma keep scoping out your etsy until there is something I desire... ha ha
The Goddess Shilen

That'll be awesome for updates! ^.^ The game should become much more enjoyable.

Oh, and he has both A.D.D and Dyslexia. xD So, he sometimes puts like persay "there" instead of "their".

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP

lol of course. Did I drop my new etsy on here yet? I made one specificly for my BJD items, posting 1-5 new items a day ^.^

Desirable Lunatic

ll CuteOne ll

That'll be awesome for updates! ^.^ The game should become much more enjoyable.

Oh, and he has both A.D.D and Dyslexia. xD So, he sometimes puts like persay "there" instead of "their".

Ah. I put a lot of effort into reigning in my dyslexia so I don't often make those mistakes unless i'm rushing to type or someone takes away my spell check x.x

Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
Spore XP

lol of course. Did I drop my new etsy on here yet? I made one specificly for my BJD items, posting 1-5 new items a day ^.^

I don't think you posted it on here.
I am probably going to request some matching necklaces for my girls and their new friends once my cousins' dolls arrive. Right now I have so much to pay for it is bad. D:

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP

I am probably going to request some matching necklaces for my girls and their new friends once my cousins' dolls arrive. Right now I have so much to pay for it is bad. D:

aww, I know what you mean >< bleh.
Let me know what you want and when you want them :3 I'm always more then happy to do custom orders.

My new Etsy is http://BJDelights.etsy.com :3 I think I have posted most of them here in this or the other thread at some point already

Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
Spore XP

aww, I know what you mean >< bleh.
Let me know what you want and when you want them :3 I'm always more then happy to do custom orders.

My new Etsy is http://BJDelights.etsy.com :3 I think I have posted most of them here in this or the other thread at some point already

Sounds good, I will hit you up when I have some cash (which, after looking up how much a hotel is going to cost me for FanExpo, and my cosplay and some doll stuff I still owe money on, might be a bit far away... =( )

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP

Sounds good, I will hit you up when I have some cash (which, after looking up how much a hotel is going to cost me for FanExpo, and my cosplay and some doll stuff I still owe money on, might be a bit far away... =( )

hehe, that is fine. Have fun at you con and be sure to take lots of pics!

Profitable Entrepreneur

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
@Bishie- Thank you very much -^w^- I've been practicing my faceups on the boys like mad lol. I had ordered my first girl on 7/1/2011 without a faceup, so that means a clean slate to play with xD. I like your faceups as well biggrin very soft and pleasant -^w^-. What kind of head is the first one? I looove how the face is constructed.

@Spore- D'aww thank you biggrin Masa is such a camera whorelol I have an album with over 100 some pictures of just him xD

I think I'll post a few pics of the sofa I made (first couch ever made lools)

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Eva likes her witches hat xd

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

aww cute :3
Oooooh, Shilen!! The little cream cape in your shop makes me want to own Yo-SD. <3 <3 <3
That picture is too adorable.

@Spore: Haha, yeah! I'm glad, he was soooo shiny. XD
I'm waiting on his wig too...Maybe a week or two at most? But yeah, I'll definitely do pics of a "finished" head once I get stuff HAHA!! c:

@Kesu: Well thanks! owo
What mold did you order? I'm sorry if you said it before, my memory is horrible.
The one on the left? He's an Elfdoll Wu. Elfdoll's sculpts all look so realistic somehow, I love it! And he was perfect for his character too <3

Desirable Lunatic

bishiecake
Oooooh, Shilen!! The little cream cape in your shop makes me want to own Yo-SD. <3 <3 <3
That picture is too adorable.

Hehe, yay that is my Kimyou heart She is always good at winning people over and taking their money (pfft Dwarfs)
once I get some more simple fabrics I'll make more capes in more sizes but i figured that could wait till fall or at least closer to winter time :3
The Goddess Shilen
Hehe, yay that is my Kimyou heart She is always good at winning people over and taking their money (pfft Dwarfs)
once I get some more simple fabrics I'll make more capes in more sizes but i figured that could wait till fall or at least closer to winter time :3

Didn't know she was a Dwarf. Is she also based on a character from Lineage? (That game looks fun, by the way. I love MMORPGs <3 )
I was gonna say that it reminded me of the Hobbits' (from LoTR) elvish capes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff