Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diabolical Indulgence
one_smart_cucumber
Diabolical Indulgence
one_smart_cucumber
I guess the voices are ok...I'm just way too attached to the original voice actors, especially for Kotetsu and Barnaby.
as far as Yuri as Barnaby, I'm really gonna miss all the "DOUTHTE's!" and his lisp. Not to mention I heard that he screwed up saying "Ouroboros", which dissapoints me. sad

Am I the only one who hasn't noticed the "douthte"? gonk

Either that or I don't remember... Just how often did it happen/gimme a scene in an ep where it did so I can check? :u

It was right before the Jake battle, when Barnaby got mad at Kotetsu for not trusting him.
I think it was ep 12...
He says 'douthte' several times throughout the show, but he says it the most in this scene. Plus, his lisp is really obvious in the scene too

Ahh, I hear it now. Oh god, that's hilarious. :'D

I heard the 'douthte's' the first time I watched it, but I didn't notice the lisp. Someone mentioned it and I went back and noticed it too.
I think the fact that he has a lisp is pretty adorable~ smile

Alien Worshipper

one_smart_cucumber

I heard the 'douthte's' the first time I watched it, but I didn't notice the lisp. Someone mentioned it and I went back and noticed it too.
I think the fact that he has a lisp is pretty adorable~ smile

Bet Bunny wouldn't find it adorable~ |D

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Barnaby Brooks Jr.: Yuri Lowenthal
Huang Pao-Lin / Dragon Kid: Laura Bailey
Antonio Lopez / Rock Bison: Travis Willingham
Agnes Joubert: Tara Platt
Jake Martinez: Steven Blum
Doc Saito: Dave Wittenberg
Kriem: Stephanie Sheh
Dub Kotetsu sounds too young for the role

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ferrie
Jackie-senpai
Well, to be fair Tiger does sound REALLY off. Other than that its sounded great so far though! I'm excited to hear Steve Blum as Jake and you really can't get better casting than Kari Wahlgren as Blue Rose.
♠ I can't really decide what to think of Kotetsu. Half the time I couldn't really hear him clearly cuz all the damn laughing in the background.
What I do manage to make out does sound really young though which is funny considering his va is apparently middle-aged himself.

Yeah, he sounds about the same age as Barnaby ...if not younger, so there's some unintentional lolz when ever he refers to him as "old man." rofl

honestly, his youthful sound and general tone sometimes reminds me of Goku's dub voice actor. o.o

Questionable Browser

I watched a few episodes of the dub the other day, and quite liked it. emotion_c8

Kotetsu could benefit from a slightly older-sounding voice, but it's not a big deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff