Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

Steve Blum as Jake

Good , good, this pleases me emotion_dowant

Gracious Beau

The chocolate melts ever so...
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Oh Yes, bring over the sexiness that is Kotetsu & Barnaby!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
...slightly on your tongue.

Feline Hero

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200

Here ya go enjoy!

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Yuri.

But seriously, the previews sound good and unlike ~99% of the internet, I think Wally is doing a fine job as Kotetsu.

Dapper Healer

18,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kotetsu sounds a little young, but then again I think his Japanese VA absolutely nailed him.

Everyone else sounds really great though!

Decorated Dark Elf

11,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Jackie-senpai
Diabolical Indulgence
Jackie-senpai

Hmm....I do love Illich's voice. Its been a while since I've heard him.

Been a while for me, too. Last time was Gojyo in the first Saiyuki anime. Didn't he also do Krad in D.N.Angel as well?

Oh wow, so its been a really long time for you then, huh? xd

I loved him as Gojyo but I don't know about D.N.Angel since I was never a big fan of that show. Read the manga for a while until I got bored with it but I only saw like four episodes of the anime and that was years ago. I think the last thing I heard him in was in Appleseed: Ex Machina.

Speaking of Saiyuki though, you know who else I haven't heard in a while but absolutely adore? David Matranga. Good god if there's any voice actor that I really miss, its him. Although I've heard he's started to do some more anime recently.

Really?! David Matranga's been spotted in an anime since Saiyuki? That's amazing news! I was talking to Greg Ayres a few years back about the whereabouts of the old Saiyuki cast and he said not to get my hopes up to ever see Matranga again. I loved his voice... if you know what projects he's been in exactly I'd be so appreciative!!! heart

Also, who was cast for Kotetsu exactly, I don't think anyone's said...?

Omnipresent Elder

HDMl
████████████████████████♚█████

Anyone know if this will be available on the Xbox as well?
████████████████████████♚█████

Questionable Senshi

9,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
zerosystemquatre
Jackie-senpai
Diabolical Indulgence
Jackie-senpai

Hmm....I do love Illich's voice. Its been a while since I've heard him.

Been a while for me, too. Last time was Gojyo in the first Saiyuki anime. Didn't he also do Krad in D.N.Angel as well?

Oh wow, so its been a really long time for you then, huh? xd

I loved him as Gojyo but I don't know about D.N.Angel since I was never a big fan of that show. Read the manga for a while until I got bored with it but I only saw like four episodes of the anime and that was years ago. I think the last thing I heard him in was in Appleseed: Ex Machina.

Speaking of Saiyuki though, you know who else I haven't heard in a while but absolutely adore? David Matranga. Good god if there's any voice actor that I really miss, its him. Although I've heard he's started to do some more anime recently.

Really?! David Matranga's been spotted in an anime since Saiyuki? That's amazing news! I was talking to Greg Ayres a few years back about the whereabouts of the old Saiyuki cast and he said not to get my hopes up to ever see Matranga again. I loved his voice... if you know what projects he's been in exactly I'd be so appreciative!!! heart

Also, who was cast for Kotetsu exactly, I don't think anyone's said...?

Um, he's been in quite a few things since Saiyuki. Appleseed: Ex Machina, Le Chevalier D'Eon, and Angel Beats to name a few.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I already had a sneak peek of the first three minutes. |D I liked it, but Tiger sounds a little too young for his age.

Rainbow Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm still not quite sure how I feel about Yuri Lowenthal for Bunny. I'll need to hear more than a line, but at least we dodged the Vic Mignogna bullet.
Strawberry Spring
I'm still not quite sure how I feel about Yuri Lowenthal for Bunny. I'll need to hear more than a line, but at least we dodged the Vic Mignogna bullet.

I don't mind Yuri as Bunny, I think he did a rather good job. Still prefer his Seiyuu, for now at least. But I do agree with you on being glad that Vic didn't get cast as Bunny. I would be so heartbroken if that had happened. emotion_8c

He's not bad, but the voices rarely differ much. I think he should stick to just singing really.

Questionable Browser

Strawberry Spring

Wait, was Vic Mignogna actually on the plate a potential VA for Bunny, or was this just a general concern?
-Summer Cherries-
Strawberry Spring

Wait, was Vic Mignogna actually on the plate a potential VA for Bunny, or was this just a general concern?

We don't know if he was, but it was more of a general concern.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games