Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Worshipper

So, like, I was looking through the list of the voice actors and Steven Blum is gonna be Jake! emotion_kirakira

Who are you excited to hear the voice for?
no dub : c I like raw

Alien Worshipper

jai guru de va
no dub : c I like raw

don't post if you aint interested in the dub
Pao Lin (Dragon Kid) and Ivan (Origami Cyclone) whee

Alien Worshipper

silver_avenger
Pao Lin (Dragon Kid) and Ivan (Origami Cyclone) whee

I looked up the voice actors for them, I hadn't really heard of them before. Doesn't really matter as long as the voices are good. heart

Divine Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
I love dubs and always prefer them over subs, but I hate the casting for Kotetsu and Barnaby so I'm extremely iffy here. emo

Edit: Oh, but I really love Steven Blum, and I DO think he's a great choice for Jake.

Alien Worshipper

Zanui
I love dubs and always prefer them over subs, but I hate the casting for Kotetsu and Barnaby so I'm extremely iffy here. emo

Edit: Oh, but I really love Steven Blum, and I DO think he's a great choice for Jake.

I agree that a better job could have been done for Kotetsu & Barnaby but at least Vic didn't get Bunny. I don't mind him too much, it's just that there's not much diversity between the voices. :c

Before I knew Blum was gonna be Jake, I was thinking he could of been a better person to be Kotetsu, aha. Man, that reminds me, I still have a lot of episodes left for Cowboy Bebop to re-watch. >>'

I was interested in that Travis Willingham is gonna be Rock Bison, truth be told, he was someone else I thought could of been cast for Kotetsu.

3,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dangerous Visionary

I can't wait for a dub either.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I actually really liked what I heard of Yuri Lowenthal for Barnaby but I usually like him in anything.
♠ I loved Yuri Lowenthal as Bunny. He sounds EXACTLY what I imagined him to sound like. I'm surprised anyone's upset with the cast tbh

And ******** yeah, anything with Steve Blum in it becomes 50% more awesome
I'm not a big fan of dubs or Tiger and Bunny, but I've seen a video of it (preview of Tiger and Bunny dubbed in Anime Expo 2012 - I had no idea people laughed at T&B's jokes lol) and it sounds like it's decent.

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ferrie
♠ I loved Yuri Lowenthal as Bunny. He sounds EXACTLY what I imagined him to sound like. I'm surprised anyone's upset with the cast tbh

And ******** yeah, anything with Steve Blum in it becomes 50% more awesome

Well, to be fair Tiger does sound REALLY off. Other than that its sounded great so far though! I'm excited to hear Steve Blum as Jake and you really can't get better casting than Kari Wahlgren as Blue Rose.
Jackie-senpai
Well, to be fair Tiger does sound REALLY off. Other than that its sounded great so far though! I'm excited to hear Steve Blum as Jake and you really can't get better casting than Kari Wahlgren as Blue Rose.
♠ I can't really decide what to think of Kotetsu. Half the time I couldn't really hear him clearly cuz all the damn laughing in the background.
What I do manage to make out does sound really young though which is funny considering his va is apparently middle-aged himself.

Alien Worshipper

Jackie-senpai
I actually really liked what I heard of Yuri Lowenthal for Barnaby but I usually like him in anything.

Oh, I liked it, too. It's just not quite what I imagined it to be. I just think it's a tad bit too deep for Bunny. The poshness is epic though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff