Totally indifferent/don't care. 0.14217727543129 14.2% [ 239 ]
What?! There's a wedding?! 0.049375371802499 4.9% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 1681 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 > >>

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
People should marry the people they'd like to marry. And being in nobility shouldn't prevent someone from marrying the person he/she loves. Kate wouldn't ruin the bloodline since Prince William is a male. smile

Dapper Ladykiller

Well, marriage is actually for much more than just intoxicating sexual feelings between two young people. rolleyes

12,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
It's so cool... Kinda like a cool fairy tale come true..... No matter where a girl is from many girls wish on a fairy tale love..... But its really sweet when it happens...... heart 4laugh heart

Fashionable Noob

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
u rights to love anyone u want to u do have to marry anyone rich love is love

Moonlight Pirate

VampireOfTheOpera
Seeing as Queen Victoria married the kids/grandkids into every royal family in Europe, inbreeding is a problem with royalty/royalty.

I don't think she was even the first to do that!
gonk
Honestly speaking it is tradition for the royalty to marry someone else who is of royalty but, with current time period that we are in how do you define royalty? what makes royalty so royal? I think that it does not matter but, these topics are worth consideration and scrutiny.
If they stick to royalty, they'd end up marrying their cousins. neutral

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
If she was a catholic there would be no wedding right now!!!! gonk

Shameless Enabler

This is a VERY odd place for this kind of discussion?
I'm a bit shocked Gaia is willing to go there.

Why not?
They are people and they can do whatever the heck they wait.
They learned from the mistakes of Diana and Charles.
Love is love
4laugh

Bashful Dabbler

Yes, I suppose love is love. Besides if they wanted to and if they were concerned about it, they could always just grant her a title and make her nobility before the wedding.[royalty's done that in the past] Arent they already giving her family some kind of coat of arms so she'll have one for when she marries?

Oh, and to everyone saying that if royalty only marries royalty they'll eventually run into incest...I hate to break it to you but the royals are already descended from inbred lines. And to someone else's post about how Queen Victoria married off all of her children/grandchildren into the royal families of europe and 'you dont think shes the first one to do that' she wasnt. I'm not saying incest is good or anything Im just kind of confused as to how you guys dont know any of that already. o.O

and another thing to the people who are saying its a wedding and it should be private and since it's so public its not as special or real, who says a wedding HAS to be private to make it special? I dont remember that being a requirement. I thought you were supposed to be aloud to have your wedding be how you dream of it being. So if it's public and it's what they want why shouldn't they be allowed to have it? Besides hasnt anyone else realized it might be a sign of goodwill for the public that they want everyone included? Most of the people complaining now about how public it is would have been the first people to complain if it had been private. You wouldve been demanding what they have to hide and how dare they think they're better than us that they dont want us to see the wedding blah blah blah. Also it is theyre choice. Im pretty positive if they wanted it to be a private affair they couldve had it that way. If you dont like it, dont watch it. And, if you couldnt care less about it whyre you in the forum discussing it anyways?

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
yes everyon should be apart of it

Man-Hungry Stalker

i think royalty should keep their own inbreed genes to themselves.
You see this in history, if royalty only maries royalty, you get in breeding. When you get too much inbreeding, you get crazy rulers (look at the Roman empire). At one point the rulers of Europe had more in common to each other than there own people. I say let the man marry who he wants, and in the process make more genetic variation.

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
I don't see why a royal wedding is such a big deal...
heck!!!
I don't even get why movie star's weddings are important

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas