No, never. They should stay in their own class. 0.048185603807258 4.8% [ 81 ]
Totally indifferent/don't care. 0.14217727543129 14.2% [ 239 ]
What?! There's a wedding?! 0.049375371802499 4.9% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 1681 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Love is love.

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Should you be forced to look in one field, being denied the pleasure of seeing IF the grass is truly greener on the other side?

Rich marrying rich just because they're rich is not a good reason IF it's not what one want to do.

So a royal marrying another royal just because of the title is meaningless and wasteful.

It's the 21st century people should be comfortable with the notion of a royal marrying a commonor and should get off their high horse.

If a royal marries another that is of royalty as well for love then sure I'm fine it. Marriage should not be used as a simple contract.

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
im a big softy when it comes to love but i will say that there are plenty of people out there waiting and rooting for them to break up and just end this silly thing which is not as silly its love but people out there are haters and will do as much as they possibly can to end it

Barton Sweetheart

12,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I don't know if I would call Kate a commoner. She seems to have it pretty good in life. A commoner has to fight for good education and money. She appears to live in a family with some. Tell me when the Prince falls for a girl that wasn't a model or didn't go to the best schools out there.

Pyrrhiciel's Oppa

Friendly Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Who cares? love is love haha. What i dont like are aranged mariges uless you want that . . .
People should marry who they love. biggrin Unless it's immoral, like they're cousins or something. Ick.

Seo's Compadre

Invisible Dabbler

12,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
why not? you love someone cause of who they are right? imagine marrying someone u sorda like or dont like at all. sweatdrop all im saying is LOVE is LOVE!!! DEAL WITH IT! heart wink

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Honestly, I don't see why not. It is no longer acceptable in current Western society to marry your first cousin as far as I know and it would mean a healthier royal line in the long run. Moreover, royal marriages aren't really used for political ties anymore, at least in the Western World as I see it, seeing as royalty no longer holds as much sway over politics.

Fortuitous Seraph

13,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I think Prince William should marry Kate Middleton. It looks like a match made in heaven. I wish them a long, prosperous and happy marriage. xd

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Of course. If the feelings of love are there and mutual, then they should marry each other. Even if the other party is royalty and the other is just a commoner, if all that were taken away, we're all just the same.

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Weezbe
I don't know if I would call Kate a commoner. She seems to have it pretty good in life. A commoner has to fight for good education and money. She appears to live in a family with some. Tell me when the Prince falls for a girl that wasn't a model or didn't go to the best schools out there.

Her family was poor when she was a kid. Little by little, they got out of it.

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
M0THER M0NSTER
This love is love mentality has been fed to us since childhood.

Cinderella had her happy ending. I don't see why that can't happen in the real world.

true but in some what we actually hope for it especially girls and there issue about prince charming will sweep us off our feet

Fluffy Hoarder

13,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I believe love can overcome anything.
Unless they aren't in love.
Whoops.
Everybody's equal, so...GO FOR IT.

In a relationship with ladymoodypants

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!!!!
If they love each other they can over come even that boundary. whee