Visitor Count!

+1 ^.^ 0.86046511627907 86.0% [ 74 ]
-1 o.o? 0.13953488372093 14.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Quiet Composer~
Draikyn Daringen Dante

What I am wearing: [She Actually] [Got Me] [In Red!] [Strange?]. [Yes. I have a piercing.]

Completely unaware of the bruise that had been developing slowly, located squarely over the point that he and Aralyn had collided just a little while before, he wandered the party, smiling at his siblings and his future in-laws (Officially! Sans will!) as he went. No one had said anything to him beyond a call of recognition and greeting, before turning back to their companions. Draikyn just brushed it off, not concerned in the slightest that he was wandering a party alone for a time. Aralyn was busy with her baby sister.

Speaking of baby siblings… He couldn’t help but wonder what was going on with Jacob. Serenity had yet to arrive with him. Would be make it okay?

He paused by the cake, his icy eyes scanning the faeries that were dancing around the cake. Strange, several of these looked like his siblings… One that looked an awful lot like Cordelia herself and… he blanked on the name, but he knew him as her fiancé, were sitting there, writing in their respective books. Did these really represent them?

He started scanning the rest of the figures, hunting for himself and Aralyn. If it was, they’d be on there too, right?

Lo and behold. There they were. Aralyn’s fiery red hair and red eyes were unmistakable even in miniature, edible form. And standing before her… Was him. Standing before her with a box, tagged with Aralyn’s name, behind his back. His eyes widened, surprised. He was really glad, then, that he had mustered up the courage to ask her before she saw this and figured out his plan. It would have spoiled the surprise. But… how had she known?

He searched for her in the crowd so he could go over and ask her, but… she was busy with Xander, seemingly trying to get him to cooperate with her about something. He flushed, looking away and scanning the crowd again for another familiar face. If he didn’t tell her… well… there were so few that knew. Ah! There she was. He crossed to Violet’s side and slid into place beside her. “Erm… Thank you. For your help the other day…. I’ve asked her, and she’s said yes, but… Did you say anything to the others about it?” he asked softly, his nerves playing up once more. “It’s just… well. The cake has figures to represent us… and it looks like mine is about to… you know. I didn’t think Cordelia knew about that…

Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul

<<OOC: -coughs- btw. Anyone seeking to play with him... Since he and Aralyn collided heads earlier... and I am making him abnormal to an extent... Drai has a bit of a bruise on his forehead. XD
iSparklyCookies
>>

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Silent Son~
Akocha Strigori

What I'm Wearing: [What are you looking at?]

He had draw her attention to it. Of course he had. Of all the rotten luck… He sighed, but brushed it aside. She would have noticed it eventually. Though, he frowned, pinching his chin between his forefinger and his thumb as he thought and she read his note. If she noticed it now, it meant the charm to conceal it was wearing off as well. That or her ability to sense magical energies increased tenfold in recent days.

He glanced up at her as she signed her response, asking him to share the information with Ciaran. His eyes narrowed at the color of her eyes. Why on earth were they changing colors like that? Could she really be summoning magic to use on him? He didn’t focus on magic during his studies over the year, and thus could not be sure, but wasn’t a minor change in appearance a side effect of some spells? “You’d best not be casting a spell to make me tell him, Carlie. Your eyes are turning purple” he signed at her, grumbling as he took back his notebook.

Sharing the information with his brother. The new head of the household. It would make sense, but Akocha just wasn’t comfortable with the idea. He didn’t even like telling Carlie about it, but if he hadn’t, she would have drawn her own conclusions. Which, in retrospect, might have been the better plan, if it would have kept her from learning the truth and potentially causing a problem. He doesn’t need a reason to keep an eye on her. Nothing is going to happen. The spell is strong, and there are more things than you realize at work to make sure it stays that way. Father might be dead, but there was a reason that he didn’t want to explain to others about it before he went. So if Ciaran doesn’t already, then he doesn’t need to know. He turned around, his gaze following his redheaded sisters’ progression across the floor for a moment before turning back to Carlie. He shared his father’s feelings about that. As a child almost a decade younger than her next oldest sibling, she would already have a more difficult time fitting in, and getting to know and play with them. If they knew that she harbored an evil spirit within, they would see and treat her differently. It would be even worse than it would be naturally. If the need arises, and I sense a potential problem, then I will talk to him. Give him a little bit of the basics. Sans many details. Like I just explained to you. But until then, this needs to stay between you and me. Tsuki doesn’t know about it, and it has to stay that way, or she’ll be the one getting hurt from it. He gave her another hard look as he handed the notebook back to her. He cared for his little sister, even if he barely knew her or any of them. And he would respect what he believed to be his father’s wishes, keeping this a secret for the time.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ~Vince Lombardi

<<OOC: >>

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Serenity Alice Dante
What I am wearing

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, No!
Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows...
User Image

But you're never gonna break my soul.
This is a part of me that you're never gonna take away from me No!

She looked up as Dapon came around and knelt in front of her, her face furrowed in obvious pain. She felt bad, she worried him, but she knew the baby was fine, it was her rib that was cracked, and thank god they were there or the baby might have been hurt. She shook her head, and smiled as he snarled threats at the woman behind her, then asked if she needed to go back to the hospital, but she shook her head no.

"No darling. I just need to feed... I haven't fed from any blood bags or animals in a while, so I think my regenerative abilities are needing a kick start - I've only been eating human food see, the baby doesn't like blood." She told him. "Get me to the Stigori's... they have blood bags there I can drink." she told him. "And my brother ...Jacob, he should be there soon too." She said, pulling him to her gently so she didn't have to lean forward - and kissed him gently. "Get to driving my love."

Serenity's and Dapons Theme Song
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie blinked at his remark at her eyes, prompting them to snap back to sapphire, "No, you know that stepping on free will is forbidden magic to my coven. That's to do with why I asked Ciaran to stay." she said, not saying more, it was her problem and he seemed to have enough on his plate, besides, give what you get, and he wasn't being completely honest with her still, "But it's not because Ciaran needs a reason to watch her, he does that anyway, but Ciaran senses auras, he'd feel something wrong long before you see it. Similarly, I'd sense if the enchantment weakens and I could reinforce it." she paused, as if thinking through something, "If he asks, tell him everything you told me. Keeping secrets has caused nothing but pain for this household. Don't contribute to that emotional pain because you think it will protect them, because that has been my mother's stock excuse until the thing she was hiding from us tries to bring harm." she said, her expression making it clear that she was putting her foot down on that.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~
)Wearing( and }The Ring!{

Aralyn gave a slight frown at Akocha's reply. He wasn't staying very long, then he would leave again. She suppressed a sigh, wishing her brother wouldn't go so soon. "We'll definately have to catch up later. Spare some time for me before you go?" She'd have to steal him sometime after the party.
She loved her brother, and missed him terribly, as he was mostly out and about with his research, and rarely ever returned home.

Aralyn's attention was brought back to Tsuki as she suggested that they go check out the food. Aralyn nodded, smiled, and followed the young girl's gaze as she asked what the figurines on the cake were. As she peered over to them, her smile widened. "Close enough." They were little, colorful, life-like, edible figurines of all the Strigori and Dante family members. Her eyes spotted her own figurine, alongside Draikyn's. Upon closer inspection, Draikyn's figurine was holding a box behind his back with her name on it. Aralyn's eyes widened in realization, her cheeks flushing with embarassement. How many people had known he was going to ask!? Now she felt like a clueless spaz.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Silent Son~
Akocha Strigori

What I'm Wearing: [What are you looking at?]

He brushed off the comment about her eyes, choosing to not mention that they had changed back to normal as he cast a glance over his shoulder towards his redheaded sisters and smiled, but did not move otherwise as he tried to block Carlie’s signs from the rest of the room with his body. Just in case there was someone in the crowd who could read them. ‘Don’t worry, Aralyn. I will. I’ll be around for a few days at least. Everything’s kinda side-balled me. How about later tonight? After Tsuki goes to bed. Why don’t we go take a walk? And ‘talk’.’ His annoyance with his inability to speak was apparent on the final word.

He took his notebook back for a third time, responding to her as he watched her return. His writing was becoming sloppier, more angled and frantic as he tried to keep up with the normal flow of conversation. Senses auras? Since when has he been able to do that? It’s besides the point anyways. This spirit has been with her since she was a mere few hours old. He might not recognize the change in her aura, because they’ve been entwined so long. But I will give you the enchantment thing. Do you know the spells?

I’m also not the one who decided this should remain a secret. You don’t know the story, or what it might mean in the long run. It needs to be kept hidden, especially from Tsu. Too many mouths, too many places for it to leak
.” He winced, noticing the implication in his own words. Since he couldn’t speak himself, and hadn’t been able to since he was four, no matter how much he knew, he wouldn’t ever be able to be a leak. It wouldn’t get to her before it was time to let her know. Not through him at least. And the point it moot anyways. Nothing will happen. There’s plenty of precautionary measures in place to ensure it won’t become a problem. I trust you’ll keep an eye on her when I leave again, or I’ll enlist the help of emissary.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ~Vince Lombardi

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I can take a few tears now and then and just let 'em out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while...
Avalon Keelia Stigori
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
there are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay, but thats not what gets me!

What I'm wearing

What hurts the most, was being so close!
And having so much to say, and watching you walk away!

User Image
And never knowin, what could of been,
but not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do.

Avalon had her face in her brothers chest, and she didn't see Jayden make the connection- she simply stood there trembling on the edge of confused painful hysteria and the gentle comfort of her brother, but when he pulled away and spoke to her telepathically, she looked up at him in surprise slowly, as if she barely had any energy to lift her head, or as if it were heavy.

She nodded at him when he asked her if she would leave with him. Yes. She would go, and get the hell away. She turned - she wanted to see Tsuki blow out her candles though...
"One second ok? Lets sing happy birthday to her." She said, turning and going to the room, and standing on the chair. She took a deep breath, forcing the pain to leave for the moment. This was about Tsuki,and making sure she had the best birthday possible. She looked over at her little sister and saw how happy she was, and she felt her pain stabilize for the moment. It was perfect.

"EXCUSE ME, CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?" She bellowed over the din and smiled brightly. "As you guys can tell, this is a Christmas party of course. But this is not just a Christmas Party. Its a Christmas Party held in honor of my little sister....OUR little sister, Tsukiko." She said, gesturing to the little girl that was standing by Aralyn. "Most of you Dantes by now have become family, Will or no will. And the fact that I see so many here smiling for Tsuki's birthday, it makes me really grateful. Thank you all for coming." Avalon said, then she turned and faced Tsuki. "Tsuki, my darling little sister. You look absolutely beautiful in your new outfit. You're still tiny for your age, but anyone can see you're growing up. Which...makes me a little sad since you are the Stigori baby. But... at the same time I'm really proud of you. I know growing up isn't easy, and being a Stigori..." Avalon said vaguely, leaving it up in the air for determination weither she was talking about their family or their vampirism. "...Doesn't make things easier, if not a little more difficult. But I think most would agree you're doing a fine job of it. Happy birthday Miss Tsukiko. If, everyone doesn't mind... I would like to light her candles, and sing her happy birthday now."

Avalon hopped off the chair and went to the cake where Tsuki was by,and grabbed the eight white candles of the table and placed them gently in the cake, on the bottom tier. One of the maids had come out and laid a long BBQ Lighter on the table with the cake on it, and Avalon took that up and light the candles one by one, then stepped aside, gesturing for Tsuki to stand in front of the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you...." She began to sing, hoping everyone would join in.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Ex-Hunter Vampire Fledging~
Dapon Oscurarsi

What I'm Wearing: [My norm]

A frown etched into his face at the mention of blood bags, but he nodded, reluctantly rising after returning her kiss, and closing the door for her. Not wanting to leave Serenity in the car alone with miss psychopath, even if she was tied up and screaming profanities, he bolted around the car, sliding into the driver’s seat with ease. Luck would hold, and he started the car, angling it back towards the main road. “I’ll come back for the bumper and other pieces later. We’ll fix your car back up, no problem,” he told her with a smile, casting quite a few more than necessary to ensure their captive was still well bound. “I’ll have to take care of her later too. But first things first. I know you might want the blood bags, but I’m going to go hunting. If you want to wait ten minutes, I can get you fresh blood in a jiffy. Might help speed the process along, and calm our baby back down” he said quietly, once more driving faster than normal.

In a matter of minutes, he turned into the Strigori’s drive, and pulled the badly damaged car alongside the garage. He would deal with the car himself later.

After opening the door to let Serenity out, he paused at the back door, wondering what to do with her exactly. Alice would just cause trouble inside, wouldn’t she? But leaving her out here, well, she might cause even more. With a sigh, he pulled the door open, and reached in to seize her and throw her over his shoulder. “I want her to come see the party. See we’re not the bunch of mangy bastards even I used to believe vampires were. But until I’m there, holding on to her… well. She’ll need to be locked up in a room so she can’t cause trouble. Let’s lock her in your room. I’ll grab my bow, you go down to the party, and I’ll meet you in fifteen, okay?

The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur~Vince Lombardi

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Tormented Twin~
Jayden Elias Strigori

What I'm wearing: [Out for a Night][Bracelet]

Oh thank the goddess. She was going to come with him. Wonder if he could convince her to go there with him. He’d have to make another stop by his bedroom, his old one, to grab something before they went, but if he did… well. Maybe he could find a piece of sugar to start tipping back into his lemon juice.

He nodded slightly, though there was a heavy amount of reluctance in his frame, stepping back as Avalon slipped away from him. Singing happy birthday, to Jayden at least, was a strange pastime, but he was willing to wait. If it was important to her, it might have been important to Tsuki to have them all there. He could respect that.

Avalon climbed up on a chair and started in on her announcement, thanking everyone for coming, appreciating Tsuki and telling her she was definitely growing up, even if she was tiny, and reminding her that it wasn’t always easy to do. Jayden bit his lip to keep from adding an angry retort. A part of him would have loved to have shouted above the din that at least she wouldn’t have to worry about their father’s obnoxious views, abuses, and mistakes being forced on her life. Somehow, he didn’t think Tsuki would appreciate that. She seemed to have loved the man, and he had definitely loved on her.

Though he didn’t move, he closed his eyes, deciding he could throw a little bit of something to the moment. He mouthed the words, singing along silently, though there was a white light shining behind his lids. Using his mind, he swept up handfuls of the confetti, and as Avalon lit the candles and stood aside for their sister, he showered the area with glittering sprinkles. Even if would tire him out later, it would be worth seeing the light in her fascinated eyes.

All art is but imitation of nature. ~Lucius Annaeus Seneca

<<OOC: I think they should stay for a little bit at the party... Sinc eit just started... Cut the cake and go or something. XD
Tsuki's present, waiting in the stack of gifts >>
Carlie

User Image

User Image

Carlie pursed her lips, "You've just spoken words that might as well be jinxed around here." she spoke in a low voice. She only spoke out loud to him when she was serious about something. Every time she heard those words, the complete opposite of nothing happened not long afterwards.

"Ciaran has been able to detect auras since he started to mature. If Tsuki was different to another vampire, he would have flagged it sooner. It's the same with my magic. I can feel them as well, though my cousin is better." she admitted.

Before she could wrangle a reply out of him, however, Avalon called for everyone's attention. She gave a speech in honour of her little sister before lighting candles and leading the happy birthday song. She saw Ciaran smile as he sang. Seamus, who was sat nearby, smiled and followed. He seemed thoughtful as he sang.

Amelia decided to take a strep back, there as moral support for Jayden, but not forcing her presence or policing him. She smiled when she noticed that her patient was throwing in his own touch.

User Image

Salvatore

Wearing
Ciaran

User Image

User Image

Ciaran milled his way through the crowds, smiling when he spotted Draikyn, walking over he put his hand on the haemophobic vampire's shoulder, "Hey, Carlie told me that Katalina is gone for good. I just wanted to say thanks for sticking by Aralyn through that." he said, looking to his sister briefly, "I don't know if she told you this, but I was the one who dealt the killing blow to Ryo while our old man held her back. She didn't talk to me for an age after that. But you helped her open her heart again, for that, you have my thanks." he said softly, before Avalon gave a speech and went to light the candles. Ciaran joined in with a smile, creating a little firework rocket out of his aura and creating sparks through the air that she would enjoy, giving a wink when she cottoned on and looked his way. After those who would join in the cake had a slice it would be time for her to open the stack of gifts her guests had set up for her.

User Image

Strigori

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔞 𝕯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XYour pencil strokes, - - - so s t r o n g and so s u r e.
XXXXdo you make me endure this torture just to embarass?
XXXXXXXOr p e r h a p s to render me defenseless?

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXKAELA2015XXXXXX- - - My L o c a t i o n : the house
XXXXXNOXXXSTEALINGXXX- - - What I am D o i n g : talking
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - to Whom I am S p e a k i n g : Xander
XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXYou t w i s t e d my fate with the family name
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTis' not me you write with your pencilXXXXX
XXXXQUOTE MEXXXXXXXthe girl you i m a g i n e is more fair, and more gentle

- - - She again tried to discreetly restrain him from doing anything. "They didnt come to see you perform little tricks. they came for Tsukis birthday." She said. He obviously wasnt in any condition to do any sort of juggling act, expecially with knives. She made a note to herself to keep him away from all sharp items. they didnt need more accidents in a house of vampires. Her eyes flitted to her wrists, which reminded her of the attack on her by the birthday girl. again, she had forgiven the girl, and wasnt afraid of the vampires, but still, the memories of the terror at the time unsettled her. "Please dont do anything stupid. We dont need any more accidents. Youve hurt yourself enough for one day, dont you think?" she lightly urged just before Avalon spoke. She watched th cake being lit. The sugar snow sparkled so beautifully... She still didnt know if the little girl liked the creation, but she would find out. Then it was time to start singing. She never sung happy birthday, due to her extreme fear of people hearing her sing. She mouthed along with the words. She was very sincere with the lip synching, and would have sung aloud, but she probably would have had to leave, even if nobody heard her among the other voices.

(((click here to read about the cake
                                                        Wearing ))
Seamus

User ImageSeamus smiled at his turn for a hug before Tsuki disappeared into the crowds of family and in-laws to be. After a moment he pulled out a camera and began taking photos, he wanted to capture the good times as a family because they were precious, but also to share with Lili. With these, and maybe a slice of birthday cake, Lili wouldn't feel left out.

Avalon stood on a chair to give a speech to Tsuki, at the point of how it was hard to grow up a Strigori, he gave a nod, but resisted a hear hear and interrupting his older sister. Taking a seat, he joined in the classic happy birthday song. Once the presents were unwrapped he'd check on Lili as promised.

He just hoped no one would ask why she wasn't there.

Strigori

Dapper Streaker

User Image
~Aralyn Strigori~
)Wearing( and }The Ring!{

Aralyn shot a grin over at Akocha at his cynical comment. "Sounds good." She looked up as Avalon appeared, making the announcement of Tsuki's birthday, suggesting that they light the candles and sing. Aralyn dipped down and lifted Tsuki up on one shoulder so she could see everyone, holding onto her legs to steady her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TSUKI!" She called, raising her free hand up in the air in a balled up fist.

Aralyn joined in on the singing, and set Tsuki down after all the confetti and sparks had gone off, laughing as the sparkling paper settled in her hair and clung to her dress. She glanced over, seeing Draikyn and Ciaran talking, wondering what they were talking about, but shrugged and went back to doting on her little sister. She decided that if it was important, one of them would tell her. Draikyn would be the more likely one to ask after she hung out with Akocha.

Fanatical Bibliophile

User Image
~The Vampire Child~
Tsukiko "Tsuki" Strigori

What I'm wearing: [A big more grown-up, right?] [A little taller too]

She giggled, getting close to the table and peering up at each of the faeries in turn. They were so cute! And they looked like her brothers and sisters, and even her, sitting up there on the top! How wonderful was this cake! Absolutely beautiful. And the colors… Wow. Just wow. She glanced up at her sister, who was studying the figurine of herself and Draikyn, flushing a brilliant scarlet. Why was she blushing? Tsuki turned and grinned when she saw what the figurines were doing there. It looked like faerie Draikyn wanted to propose to faerie Aralyn too. Guess there were other people in the know.

She giggled, and looked back over the cake. She knew it was still early (after all, the party had just started… there was other food and games to be had first before they cut into the cake, right?), but she was insanely curious about what it tasted like. Casting another glance at Aralyn, she reached out to touch the frosting with her fingertips, wondering just how sweet it would be.

Her fingers never touched the cake, however, before she jumped back, completely startled when Avalon called out above the din of the crowd. She jerked back, spinning to stare at her sister as she stood on the rickety chair at the head of the room. In the same moment, with a gasp of surprise escaping her lips, her tiny, miniscule frame was being hoisted in the air by none other than Aralyn. Her hand automatically swung out to balance herself, but her sister had that well covered, grabbing onto her legs to keep her from toppling back to the floor with a grace that was certainly unfitting for a baby vampiress.

Color flooded her face as she listened to Avalon sing her praises, telling her that it might be hard to grow up in a vampire household, but that she was doing a bang-up job of the fact. And of course, from this vantage point, she couldn’t get away from being the exact center of attention. She could see everyone else, thanks to Aralyn, and they could see her. The color deepened at the fact.

Avalon came to the forefront, quickly getting the candles in place and lit on the cake before starting in on the old cliché of the Happy Birthday song. Aralyn swept her down to the floor as the glittery confetti rained down over her head once more and sparkles of aura fireworks were sparkling overhead. She blinked at those, turning and scanning the crowd until she found him. She giggled, and smiled at Ciaran, grateful he was able to bring their invisible game forward, taking advantage of the fact that she could easily see his now, since they had practiced for a time and she was attuned to him.

The song came to a close and Tsuki came over, beaming with a giddy joy that practically radiated from her, climbing up onto a convenient little stool (they really did think of everything, didn’t they) so she could reach better. She paused for a moment, closing her eyes to make her wish before leaning in and managing to get all eight of the sparkly candles in one go, plunging this little corner of the room into darkness.

A darkness that was mirrored in her eyes, flashing across her crystal green eyes in the briefest of instants.

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. ~Tom Stoppard

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas