• Married 100
Malachi Dante Vincent
Model: Dante Phoenix
Roleplay: Shattered

❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . m a n .
User Image
n o t . s u p e r m a n . ✖

User Image

As Star went through her usual ritual of stretches to wake herself up, Mali smiled, letting his hands fold on his lap as he watched the way Star's colorful hair shimmered and toppled over itself as she turned and curled. He wondered how this had all happened. Their futures were so different once upon a time, however now everything had shifted for the better. They were all happier, healthier. Of course, Nathan still had bad days, and Elena randomly grew moody, but they could work with those things after everything else that they'd been through. As long as he had his friends by his side and this beautiful girl who had finally set eyes on him, he could stand through anything nature had to throw at him.

As was the fashion of Star, she instantly began a spiel, questions of how Malachi always awoke with no alarms before anyone else. With a gentle smile he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
                                                          "When I was little I would travel with my dad a lot," he said softly, almost hesitantly, for he never spoke of his father much. "In his business, one must be up as early as possible to get all the jobs done. I always helped him, and I became accustomed to waking up early. How many people in this world get to the sun come up every single day? To hear the first of the birds begin to sing? To see you sleep?" Putting his knuckle under her chin, he poked her nose with his and then kissed her softly.

This apparently suddenly became more of a Star kissing him thing, though. Not that he was complaining, but lately Star had been testing his....patience with such things. She was still so innocent that he knew she didn't know what she was doing to him, but she was indeed doing it to him, and it was becoming very difficult for Malachi. Still, he didn't pull away from sugary-sweet taste of her lips, or the soft way her cheek brushed against his. As she broke the kiss and pressed against him, he looked to the Heavens and sighed in resignation.

He decided to focus on Star's next string of questions.
                                                          "I believe that I dreamed of a girl with pink hair. I can't remember her name, but she can sure kiss well." Grinning at Star, he kissed her once more and tickled her sides, just a little bit. "I did some much needed sleep, though. I would ask you how you slept, but I often wonder if you're dead, so I always assume you slept better than everyone else in this house put together, including the baby." His tone was light so that she would know that he was kidding around with her. "As for sunshine, I missed it this one morning because there was something even more beautiful that needed my undivided attention."

Wrapping one of Star's curls around his finger, he felt her own fingers on his skin, and the pit of his stomach burned. The feeling intensified when she began planting kisses. Oh, this girl didn't know how close she was to breaking any resolve that Mali had left in him. He especially was more susceptible this early in the morning, and boy Star was just not being helpful. With a stifled groan, he cupped his hands around Star's face to prevent her from awaking him anymore than he already was. Thankfully, she already had a topic change in mind. Today was indeed a big day. Their best friends were going to find out what gender their still young, unborn child was. Of course, Mali and Star had made sure to clear their schedules for the day so that they could be there to celebrate the wonderful news.

When Star seized him and shook him, Mali couldn't help but to bark out laughter. He loved how excitable she was, over everything, but mainly over how happy her twin brother was with Elena and their pregnancy. He locked his fingers and rested his head on his hands as Star climbed out of bed. He watched her with admiration as she began to flit about, finding things to throw together for her outfit. Most people would think it was a chaotic routine, but Mali had found an odd organization to the way that Star found things, the way she fit them together. Of course, when it came to her actually changing, Malachi was a complete gentleman. He flopped over in the bed, burying his face into the pillows that still smelled of Star's shampoo and lotion.

He finally came out of hiding as Star asked how she looked. Standing up out of the bed, Malachi wrapped his arms around Star and spun her as easily as he could a child in the same manner. Setting her down but keeping his arms around her so she could gain her footing, he kissed both of her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, and then lastly he rested his lips over hers, lowering her into a shallow dip before straightening them both.
                                                          "You look radiant, my Starshine. Always and forever. You do look very dashing in blue, might I add."

He finally released her, going back to the bed long enough to scoop off some clothes from the floor where he'd thrown them...at some point. Getting dressed in the blink of an eye, he held out his arm for Star.
                                                          "Nothing can get us, any of us, down today. So why don't go see if the happy couple is up yet, ya?"

(( ooc;; New Outfit - bottom pic ))

User Image

[align=left][size=10]❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . [u]m a n[/u][/size] . [/align][align=center][img]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/waylesswulf/Gaiaonline/Characters/Males/Malachi Dante/Gibson Lyrics_zpswnawibna.jpg[/img][/align][align=right][size=10]n o t . [strike]s u p e r m a n[/strike] . ✖[/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/waylesswulf/Gaiaonline/Characters/Males/Malachi Dante/Malachi Dante Vincent_zpsd1moqs2i.png[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=11]

[color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color] [color=DarkGray]POST GOES HERE[/color] [color=IndianRed][u][color=RosyBrown]"[b]POST GOES HERE[/b]"[/color][/u][/color]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/size]

[align=center][b][size=10](( ooc;; [color=white][i]New[/i][/color] Outfit - bottom pic ))[/size][/b]

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/full_house_dante/set?id=172846999][img]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/waylesswulf/Gaiaonline/Characters/Males/Malachi Dante/Clothes_zpshcuboyma.png[/img][/url][/align]

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

It was always one of Star's favorite things when Malachi would smile at her in his soft way, a lazy smile, and always lift her face to start a kiss. It felt like every princess movie she'd seen, where the gentleman would initiate the kiss by cautiously drawing closer, fore-warning with the careful chin lift. She knew that once Malachi did that he was ninety-five percent certain to kiss her and it always caused a delicious moment of jittery anticipation that always managed to make her heart race a little. If this is what princesses felt, then she was a princess with her prince because she doubted anyone else could make a princess feel this way. Only her special someone could and she would deny that anyone else could make her feel eager for a kiss, beautiful and radiant with a look, blessed and fulfilled with a simple embrace.

The rare times Malachi spoke of his father, Star always listened intently since she never knew when he'd mention it again. "So you were traveling a lot and got to see many sunrises? How many, like fifty? A hundred? How many did you see in sunshine, or in rainy weather, or even with snow on the ground? Oh. My. Gosh, have you ever had a sunrise with a rainbow?" Star had gotten so eager with wanting to know that she was just so intrigued and blasting off thousands of questions to Malachi. Star never gave warning when she'd run off on a tangent or when she'd ask a hundred-billion questions rapid fire. Some questions would make sense, such as how many sunrises witnessed. Other questions were more vague to answer such as how many had a rainbow and if any had a double rainbow.

When Star made sure to give Machi-wachi super mega many kisses and loving caresses all up and down his arms and chest, she simply enjoyed snuggling with him. "A girl with pink hair? She must have super awesome hair then with super cute style to it. Oh, but... she kisses well? But I was sleeping and you were dreaming so, it couldn't be me cuz I don't even think I was dreaming. Machi-wachi!"
Star made a pouty face as she groaned and lightly smacked her favorite beau, her slap so tiny and barely registering that it was like a fly against Malachi. Even when she was mock offended, her attempts at being rough were not possible, she just didn't have it in her to attempt raising her hand against someone she loved. Joke or not, the hardest she slapped anyone in teasing was an arm slap that slowed just before contact, a light tap. Silly pink haired girl.

Star knew full well that Malachi was talking about her being the dream girl he kissed, she just liked messing with him time from time to keep things fun and random. Though, to everyone she was already random enough and did not need an extra dose of it. A smile big on her face she kissed Malachi until he tickled her and she broke away with giggles, grabbing his hands and rapidly saying he shouldn't. "Nununu! Nuuu~! I've been good, I've been behaving! So why? Whyyyy?"
she pleaded adorably since if this turned into a tickle war so early she would most likely fall smack out of the bed and end up face first against the floor, or running out of the room in her sparse jammies to get either Elena or Nathan to save her from meanie Machi-wachi with the Jazz fingers of Tickle Doom. Yes, she used that as a reference before to everyone's great bemusement, it had been a nickname for Malachi that sadly did not stick though the term 'Tickle Doom' did.

Beaming she hung on all of Malachi's words, having a good laugh at his words regarding her sleeping habits. "Oh babe, come on, you know the saying: play hard, sleep hard? No?.... Well, there you go, now you do and it is totally a thing. I'm the super uber mega proof of it!"
she was dead serious too which often made her best friends feel conflicted on whether to accept her words or laugh and correct her mixed up quotes. "Thanks hunny bunny of cotton candy fluff, for being my hero and ultimate darling." she whispered knowing with all her heart that Malachi would lay in bed gazing at her or just make sure she slept soundly even if it meant he was stuck in a position for a long while or had to deal with her drool on his shirt. It was just so encouraging to find someone that accepted her so fully and would miss the first ray of daylight just to stay in bed with her. That really was something to her since she would love to see many sunrises, she just loathed the idea of waking up so early for it. The morning chill and the possibility of not falling asleep soon after both huge buzz killers.

The dressing up part was always one of Star's most difficult moments because she could dress in so many ways, there were so many options. Colors, fabrics, styles, and actual clothing. Did she want neons and skirts? Did she want skinny jeans with a huge soft sweater? Did she want tights with crazy patterns with shorts on top and a black printed tee? The combinations, the ideas, were insane and she just had too much trouble making up her mind. Even if she decided on jeans with a shirt the question became, what shirt? Short sleeve, long sleeve, tank top, cami, wrap around, gauzy floaty material or black solid? Do you now finally grasp the dilemma Star faced every single morning? But she managed to always figure it out and make it color-coordinate to boot!

A playful shriek left her lips as she grabbed Malachi rather tight as he dipped her, she knew he wouldn't drop her but instinct always took over. When he placed her back on her two feet she was so radiant that it was hard to believe just moments ago she had been dead asleep in bed. "I do thanks to you cuz if I wake up in a bad mood then my whole day and self is wrecked for ever and ever with no redo's. Like that one time we had a English paper to turn in and I had stayed up until very late proof-writing it and printing, but the printer jammed and we rushed over to get more ink and then I couldn't remember where I saved it? "
Star waited for some sign that Malachi recalled that one day about a month ago before going back into her spiel. "That morning I was sooo not feeling the magic of the galaxies and Tree Elves cookie bakery dust. Nope, not a tiny weenie bit, and I was wearing... what was it... black skinnies with a random tee shirt? Yeah, no, I need my mornings to be full of inter-galactic intervention from a sun sphere created out of Santa's wishes and Care Bear magical inter-planetary hugs. Yup! Yup!" Starshine nodded gravely, like this was a must such as coffee was to Malachi, or affection were to Nathan, or hugs were to Elena. That and, Star knew big words she just rarely used them since she did not like the sound of them. Yeah they were cool but... it just didn't flow right. Short syllable words were just so much easier to spit out. It was funny, she did decent in her English classes and used big words for presentations due to the word count, and she knew their definitions most times, but whilst talking she just did not use those 'baffling and intricate vocabulary word diction.' Nope!

When Malachi quickly dressed Starshine took the chance to put away some of the Disney clothes she got so that the room was just a little neater, she tried being careful to respect shared spaces like this room since her Moonshine needed some space for his things too. When done they linked arms and headed out, one very bright pastel salmon pink girl and one very rocker black boy. "Would it be okay to jump on the bed or would that scare them too much, last time it was ok but they were already awake... Hmm." Star pondered out loud as they headed off to the room shared by Elena and Nathan. Once there though they heard voices coming from downstairs and she knew her question wasn't even an issue anymore, the couple was awake and not in bed!

"Good morning beautiful darling boos from the interplanetary world of Dilly-Dally! How did the Dilly-Dallian's greet you this super gorgeous morning of-... uh.... of well today cuz I can't remember what day we're on."
Star made a 'oopies, I messed up, tee hee sorry' face as she stuck the tip of her tongue out the corner of her mouth. Silly, she was so energetic yet had no idea what day it was, only that today was the day they'd see the baby picture. This is how her mind worked, it only kept important information as so decided by Star. That and, when she got this excited she did not give a Starburst bathed chinchilla leg warmer about her word choice, as long as her message got across she was happy. That and Nathan had been making her use bigger words she knew more often since he said why not use them if she knew them? In his own way, he was working things in his favor since he'd play dumb when doing homework and ask her for synonyms and antonyms randomly for words until she randomly blurted out a 'tough' one and only then would he let it drop. GRR Monster!

"Ellie-Nellie, how are you feeling? Did the baby move around a lot? Oh! May I pretty-please with every flavor of Harry Potter beans give your tummy a kiss? Pleaaaaase?"
she pleaded, already moving to Elena to hold her hands and bat her eyelashes. It wasn't that Star thought she'd be denied, but she was feeling just so playful she couldn't even attempt to be 'normal' like sometimes. Today was such a big day she could not even fathom the idea of 'toning it down'. No way Jose!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Malachi should join a nunnery for his epic endeavor to be abstinent. They should give him an award or something.

As for Nathan, no Nathan but he could be god modded.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces