Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

T H I S |-| is the .l.a.s.t. night you'll }> spend //alone

User Image

~ c u r r e n t l y ℱ ѻ ʊ я m o n t h s ~

Elena and Malachi cheered full-heartedly, screaming Star's name, and chanting supportive phrases at her. No one seemed to mind. Elena and Malachi, when they weren't cheering their throats raw, talked about how happy Star looked, and how good it was for her to have an outlet. Of course, Elena was still missing Nathan, so she brought up how she wished he were here, not only so she could be with him, but because she knew he'd love to his sister like this. It was always hard for Star to fit in, but it seemed she had finally found a group that would praise her for her unique nature.

Mali mentioned how it seemed Nathan hasn't had a bad day in a while, and Elena nodded in agreement. It seemed up to chance whether or not her love would wake up feeling happy, or possibly having to be on family suicide watch. This was the longest stretch of him being so utterly happy, and Elena feared another bad day was going to come soon. But why dwell on what she couldn't change? She'd simply bask in the good days, and handle the bad ones as they came. They'd tried talking to his doctor, but no matter what kind of meds they put him on, or how high they raised his dosage, it was a reoccurring problem.

Turning their attention back to Star, they cheered once again at one of her routines gone fabulous, and Elena placed her hand gently on her belly. Oh, just wait until Star had another supporter, one that maybe Star could teach to do the things she was doing now.

(( ooc;; NO MALI POST!! ))

User Image

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

After the team was done with their warm ups, drills, choreography, and some final words to reflect on for next practice it was like the world suddenly got color and sound in it again. No longer having to be 'good spectators' Malachi and Elena could be with Star to shower her with praise and congratulations. This was her first practice as an official member of the team and it had gone really well, excellent even since she remembered the WHOLE thing. Yup. Yes she did. Sure she had some things to work out such as timing and make her kicks more swish-snap but hey, it was nothing compared to being relatively on time with the other girls and memorizing four minutes of dance.

Pink and blond hair bouncing in it's ponytail, tendrils stuck to Star's forehead, the fairy-like girl bounced up to her friends and with big eyes asked the cutest question she could have. "Well~?" as she moved her body side to side nervously. She had of course heard all the cheers and optimism coming from the 'guest' section but she wanted to know if this was weird. After all she never was popular yet she was here, with the 'cool kids' dancing. She was not being ostracized for being energetic or extravagant, if anything it was welcomed since it gave the choreography an extra umph to it. A certain spring to the girl's steps that made the dance have an extra edge and shine to it. She, dare she hope, belong here? Not in a family, I feel safe, belonging; rather, a belonging with peers and people you aspired to be accepted by even when you knew inside you do not really need it.

After praise, hugs, her hair being lovingly ruffled, and her bouncing about still as if not tired, she rambled a million miles per second about how nervous she was. How happy. How it was so intergalactic that she was accepted out of the others during try outs and there was no doubt after today: she was part of the team! Immediately she texted Nattie to say she was done with practice and sent him a picture Elena and Malachi took of her, or rather, one of many. "Hey, so does this mean I get in to Home Coming and Prom for free since, ya know, perks and stuff?" Starshine asked as they got ready to get inside the car, Malachi unlocking the doors for the ladies when she spoke and made everyone stop a second. " 'Cuz, well, if that is super mega possible, then you don't have to worry about me. I know this is super, unicorns on a carousel stupid of me to worry about, but I know that I'm the only who hasn't worked a job. I don't really contribute to the group economically and everyone else is golden rainbows sugar sweet to me by not minding and covering my share.... But I feel bad ya know? So....if I get free tickets and I get my date for free then... that is more money for the group and the baby." Looking down and at her bright blue sneakers she kicked at some gravel. It was amazing that Star thought this all this time and never showed it or mentioned it before. Of how she felt like a burden because everyone was living 'adult lives' and she was always the goofy comic relief, the little sister, the sweet heart. All she did was be herself and go to school. Malachi worked gigs and performed as much as he could to make money. Nathan worked every free second at the ice cream shop. Elena, before being told not to, worked fast food. Even Wyatt had a super spy secret job and paid his half of bills and lodging. Star just gave hugs....and shared sweets others bought for her or she used from her limited fund left over from when their mother gave the twins allowance.

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Pink pictures on the bottom have her NEW outfit.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . m a n .
User Image
n o t . s u p e r h u m a n . ✖

User Image

As the practice winded down to a close, he helped Elena maneuver the bleachers until they were on the field, walking to greet Star. As she bounded up to them, Mali laughed and made her hold still long enough for him to wipe the hair off her face and kiss her nose lovingly. "Well..." he started with a mock-serious face before breaking out in a big smile, "You were wonderful! Absolutely breathtaking! And I can't believe you already memorized your choreography! I bet they were super impressed. They seemed to really enjoy your enthusiasm, too. You did phenomenal, my radiant Starshine!" He leaned in and pecked her lips, wrapping an arm around her, and the other around Elena as they walked off the field toward the car.

After they had safely gotten to the car, Mali began to unlock the doors and open them, until Star began rambling about free tickets to events, and about how it would help them save money. He shook his head and took Star's face in his hands.
                                                          "Starling Sara Silver, don't you ever let me hear such things come out of that beautiful mouth again, okay? We work, yes, and you don't, that's true. That's because you are going to school, keeping your grades up, and being yourself. You make sure to do extra chores around the house, and keep everyone happy. Trust me, if we ever had a monetary concern, we'd let you know. But we don't. If we do get free tickets, that's a plus, but if not, we will still be okay. Besides, if you had a job, you could just buy your own stuff, then what would I be able to do? Huh?"

He tickled Star's sides, hoping his words were enough to set Star straight. Sure, it would help out if Star had a job, he couldn't deny that. But after rent, food, new clothes or shoes when needed, and putting money aside in the baby fund, and gas, they always had enough spending money left over. They were a community, and Star was just as important as every other member. He ushered the girls into the car, saying, "Now off we go to the magical land of ice cream! We'll already be a little late picking Nathan up."

(( ooc;; Outfit- top pic ))
No Elena post!

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

"You guys do all that too though, the grades and school and that other stuff." Star muttered with a little kid pout, she knew that keeping up in school was harder for her than the others but it still felt like Machi-Wachi was just waving it off. This was a truly big concern of super mega epic proportions, ya know? On the sly Star had even considered not buying as much clothing and candy if it meant saving some money because she knew that her biggest splurge was all the sweet stuff. Per week it was almost twenty since it was a lot of junk: one box of poptarts, five starbursts, some gum, bunches of lollipops, and whatever else looked good and was edible during the day or could be sneaked in at breakfast.

Knowing Malachi told her to never say these things again she knew she just better quickly finish her thoughts on this or else she never would be able to. Anxiously she looked up at Malachi and leaning her cheek to his warm hand she continued, "I just think these things sometimes since I see how tired you guys look after a long shift or when you think I am not looking. Just because I make tons of jokes and cannot always keep my cloud head of cotton candy with rainbow flowers and bird songs focus, doesn't mean I cannot see things. Makes me wonder if you guys would be more rested if...you know, you worked one day less because I could work it in your stead so it all evens out."

Biting her lip she looked so sad as she looked at her favorite male (besides Nattie) and hoped to convey how much she truly cared about the group and everyone in it. She loved them all to pieces and wished they didn't have to work like adults while still in school. Or, if they had to, that it wasn't to the point of being super careful about it. Ya know, bills and rent first, then any other necessity like girl things for the 'special time' and other household mega needs. The grocery of course being another super mega. THEN, they all pooled or just shuffled money around for extras. Such as Malachi suggesting something to the others to surprise Star with (such as her earrings when it was revealed she made the team days ago) and they all pitched in. Or when they went to buy some baby things and everyone tossed a contribution to the overall bill. So she knew that they were doing well, but were the others at risk of burning out? Didn't they get too tired or wish they didn't have to go to work at times? If she could she'd work so the others could work less days or even call off certain days if the bosses let them. But... guess that everyone was okay with her not being a money bringer. Would then it be possible she then contribute by being the one to take on even MORE chores? Already she cleaned the house and did most of the laundry (Wyatt wouldn't let anyone wash his since it was delicates and black needed special care), she even washed Malachi's car when he was busy and she had a spare minute every time it started to look too icky. If Tara didn't, then she did dishes and teamed with Nathan to put them away. How about she took in something else, whatever else, since she didn't even know what else could be needed. Vacuum? She did that already, it was part of cleaning the house, same as the restrooms and kitchen because she did NOT want Ellie near those chemicals. Nuh uh! Not in a thousand hundred million years!

Finally she started to smile a little, consenting to Malachi's insistence she not worry her cute little head about these things unless it came to a point where it was a concern. Flickering her eyes up to him she giggled a little in that adorable way that sounded like tiny little laughs all made one. "I think you would pick up hand crafts, making me rainbow and neon bracelets with beads and different thread colors, instead since anything I would be interested in I bought and you'd be left wondering what to get me babe. You'd be all like Santa's elves wondering what to get and where and when while running circles." she joked back, some of her usual shine returning since Malachi always knew what to say to get her mood on the up again. Hugging him tightly she clung to him a bit and rubbed her face against the crook of his neck; taking in his scent and muttering against the skin a quiet little 'thank you.' That moment went away quickly as Star buckled and began to twist dramatically as she burst into huge laughter and loud squeals as Machi worked his tickle magic. "Okay! Alright! Tee hee heee! Gyaaaah! Maaachiiii! I get it!" she exclaimed amidst all the smiles and laughter, always losing a fight with him when tickles were involved and he knew it.

Once in the car she buckled up and began to ask random questions as they popped into her head. Since Malachi's car needed a vacation soon, should they all save and consider a new car; if so should they get those big 'Soccer Mom cars' like the ones in tv? "Those that fit like, seven people AND a pair of dogs? Oh! That and they have dvd players with screens on the headrests and air bags EVERYWHERE. The seats warm up with a switch for those winter days and, oh! How about the ones with that hole thingy on the roof so we can watch stars while waiting on red lights? How about we name the car 'Famima'? Sure it's the name of a mini mart but think about it, seriously you guys, 'fami' from 'family' and 'ma' as in 'mom'? Cuz, ya know, the car will guide us to our destinations safe and it is a mom? Eh? EH?!" Let us just say, some pretty unique things went through this girl's head and this was the most reasonable one of them.

Once parked and getting out of the car they looked and saw Nathan wasn't waiting for them outside, Star volunteered with hand in the air to go check Nattie's work. It was funny that since watching Hunger Games, Star had a habit of 'volunteering' just like Katniss whenever the chance presented itself. Walking into the shop she saw Nathan still in uniform working with a new face to get some orders done since it had gotten a little packed. Weird, must be one of those 'groups' where everyone wanted something and would leave together leaving the shop empty like crazy. That and the new girl, woah the new employee in training was a girl!, well um, ahem, she was super cute. In that odd way you weren't sure how but the more you looked at them the more dorky and cute they were. This girl had big glasses but it was possible she wore contacts mostly anyway, hair dyed purple (so mega awesome beyond ice cream mountains level), and she was tiny. Slightly smaller than Star, and that was saying something since Malachi was taller and Nathan was the tiniest bit taller than her... by like...half an inch. Ellie was her height, so this new girl was even smaller. Wooooah. Could Star hug her? Super pretty please with lollipops and kisses on top?

When Nathan saw her he smiled and made a hand sign meaning 'five' and went about inputting prices on the register while the new girl prepared the orders. When the rush was over and Star had gotten the team to follow her inside since all was good, she immediately began to talk about how Malachi said her routine at her first practice had went super good. That people liked it and her team mates had been nice to her and hadn't made fun of her at all. Nathan chuckled and said she was being extra hyper and if she stayed that way he couldn't give her free ice cream. They had a new flavor~. That shut her up and made her sit still and look at him with big puppy eyes, he laughed and went to grab her a cone and a big cup for Malachi, Elena, and himself share. In the process introducing the new girl who was now working with the evening shift people for a little before heading out too. The girl was Savannah and she was just like a puppy, saying 'yeah Boss' instead of 'Nathan' even though he was not the boss but since he was the one training her... then perhaps it made sense? That and when she met the others introduced to 'as my family' she took to them like glue, immediately hugging the girls and shaking Malachi's hand ending it with an 'explosion' gesture that only besties did. She was... odd. STAR LOVED HER!

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Pink pictures on the bottom have her NEW outfit.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

~ c u r r e n t l y ℱ ѻ ʊ я m o n t h s ~

Elena stayed off to the side while Star talked of getting a job to lessen the stress of working on everyone else. She could see why the girl with five different colors in her hair would want to do that. Now that Elena was working less and less due to the baby, she couldn't help but wonder if Nattie would come home with a little more energy if she could just work a few days more. Alas, they had both chosen good men who wouldn't hear of it. That didn't mean that they couldn't do anything, though. Elena had been picking up extra chores around the house to stop Nattles and Mali from overworking themselves, and if she ever needed help with lifting, she would call for Star, who was always so ready and willing to help out however she could.

Once they were in the car and on their way to get Nattie, Elena folded her hands over her belly and watched their surroundings fly by her. She wondered often if she was really ready for all of this. She loved Nathan so much and couldn't imagine her life without him. And she reveled at the growing child inside her, knowing that she will never love anyone more than she will love this child of her and Nathan's making. But she was so young, and these were major commitments. She wondered if Nathan felt the same. Would he resent her one day for taking so many years to love him back the way he had always loved her? For holding him down with a child?

Thankfully, by the time they pulled up to the ice cream shop, Elena's thoughts had taken a good turn. Imagining her and Nathan old enough to have an adult child, fussing over them like they were still babies. It had definitely brightened her mood to see Nathan. She had a reserved smile on her face as she followed Star into the parlor, Mali bringing up the rear. She found Nattie doing some last minute things to take care of the sudden rush, and her smile lit up just a tad more. He had always been there for her, and caught herself wondering how she ever doubted if this was what he wanted just because things moved way too fast.

Elena watched how Star shone as she retold her practice to her twin brother, so excited to finally be able to share this event with him. She then took a very small bite of the new flavored ice cream Nattie was nice enough to get for them, and she refused to take anymore, already worried about how none of her clothes would fit her in just a month's time. She'd never been big in her life, and was dreading not being able to get back down to her normal size after the baby like so many women complained about. She knew Nattles wouldn't care, but it was a total girl thing.

When Nathan introduced the group to his new co-worker, Savannah, Elena was polite and chatted about as much as anyone else other than Star did. Of course, Star was all over the new girl. She had interesting tastes in people, Elena noticed, and she took comfort in the fact that Star liked Savannah so much. That had to mean she was legit, right?

(( ooc;; No Machi post, love. Sorry it's bleh. I'm having a real bad case of the 'no idea what to do or write'.))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:
          ═══════════════════» «══════════════════

Nathan realized that with the new co-worker Savannah and Star he would soon start speaking a new language, just how did his life end up with such unique people? Already he knew that Savannah would want to be friends with Star from what he had said during their shift, how Savannah was super good with dying hair, she did her own, and could totally do Star's. Some other things were said he hoped he understood and there were things said even now that he had trouble following properly. Star-speak was 80% understanding and 20% guesswork most times, add to that fast talking to where there were no such thing as period or commas, or breaths between sentences until she had to gasp for breath, and you had a very bemused and confused group of people. Savannah was similar but she was just a tad more coherent, just barely though since he had no idea what she meant with so many anime quotes and meme-talk, with her way of calling him 'Boss.'

Finally when Star finished her ice cream and the group was ready to set out and Savannah stayed behind finishing her shift. He waved and then twirled Star a few times saying he was so proud of her first day of cheer practice and the great success it had been. Saying that he'd seen videos of it during his lunch break thanks to Malachi and Elena sending him little clips. Kissing the top of her head and then going to do the same to Elena, only instead of twirling they did the penguin wobble side to side as they held onto one another. "So proud of my ladies today, sorry I missed out on being there live but I'm so glad for the both of you for having such a fun time. I'm jealous of Malachi for being surrounded by so much magic and beautiful ladies like you two."
          Nathan was such a flatterer but the way he only had eyes for Elena, or just oozed love towards his sister, and such a connection with Malachi as if they were blood siblings, was something that could not be faked or replicated.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: Polyvore top pic, Youtube left pic.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
~ .T. .I. .M. .E. ~ .S. .K. .I. .P. ~

User Image

User Image

~ c u r r e n t l y ƒ ɨ ɣ ϶ m o n t h s ~

Elena was a tad bit bigger round now with the baby actively growing inside her. Not much time had passed since she first felt the baby move, but it was definitely changing everything to have the baby suddenly very much so wanting to be noticed by mommy, or whoever happened to be close enough to feel the kick or shifting from her belly. Elena had finally had to pack all of her form fitting clothes, them not wanting to fit very well on her now obviously pregnant belly. She and Star, and their new friend Savannah, had gone shopping not long ago to buy Elena a bunch of maternity and loose fitting clothes, of course with matching comfortable shoes that wouldn't pinch her swollen feet.

Malachi and Nathan, sometimes with help from Wyatt, had started to build an add-on nursery to Malachi's house. Elena oversaw most of their work, helping to paint sketches of fairies and goblins and horses and people with wings who lived amongst the clouds all over the walls. Most of her new clothes already had paint on them, but she didn't mind. She loved being able to do something where no one constantly asked her if she needed help or made her abandon her chores so she could 'rest'.

Although, was napping more often than usual now that the baby was getting so big. She felt almost like nodding off now, but she needed to fold the laundry that Star had so helpingly brought to her from the dryer so that Elena wouldn't strain herself with lifting it. She folded the laundry while music was playing. No, it was Mozart or Beethoven, but Three Days Grace, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and many bands like and unlike them. She didn't feel like she needed to manipulate her child to be smarter, or taller, or whatever it was people did those things for. She knew the child she was having with Nathan was going to grow up to be intelligent, caring, and ready to learn everything about the curious world surrounding it.

Thinking of Nathan now, Elena glanced at the clock, knowing Malachi was probably already on his way back home from picking the beloved member of their little family up from work.

(( ooc;; ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

"It is hard to believe she is five months already, five months. She is half-way into her preg-....her due date, and we are all one step closer to being forever changed. In three to four months I'm going to officially be a father... I just can't believe it still at times since you know how strict I have always been about parenthood and all." Nathan confided to his best friend and the only man he trusted, Wyatt was getting there but he always relied on Malachi more. "I never would have thought I'd be a father at eighteen. That I would be working not to be roommates with you and everyone else, but because I already have to worry about 'adult' things such as diapers and soon after nursery school and uniforms. I just... It seems so crazy that less than a week into dating Elena, after so much time wishing I could be, that already this happened." Nathan rested his head against the headrest of the car and closed his eyes, letting the warm light from outside the windows dance against his eyelids. "I know it is neither my or her faults, but I feel like I am cheating her of her young adult life. Of being a normal college student traveling abroad on internships and worrying of working to pay off textbooks. Instead she is going to worry about that AND providing for our child the attention and care they require. Giving up big trips and 'selfish whims' for the bigger picture. I don't care about myself, I'm used to being the responsible one, but sometimes I think that it was too soon and I worry that down the line it might make her sad inside to know she traded so much." Nathan added that he knew she wouldn't think of it that way, and that she traded life of single young woman living mostly on fulfilling her interests to that of a mom (and proud mom). That being a mother was a joy in itself, but still... they weren't even done high school, barely after graduation or so they'd already have to worry about things most teens shouldn't have to besides figuring out what to take to their dorm rooms.

The closer they got home the more his mood got better and he knew he couldn't say such things to Elena since she'd immediately say to not think that way. That she was happy and wouldn't change it, she'd have his child regardless but that yeah it was a bit sooner than expected. That he was being too concerned on something that could no longer be changed and she wouldn't want to change, unless he really was so worried about it and perhaps having regrets. But no, he was excited to be with Elena and love her as her loyal partner. He was excited that Star could be the god mother of their kid and knew she'd be perfect and would do splendidly as such. Malachi would blend in well to the situation though the night cries of the child might get some time to get used to, same as the crying where you did not know why they were crying and it made you anxious. As for everything else: a step at a time. Hell, he already said he'd help Elena stay in school and get her degree even if it meant her taking online classes until the baby was older in which case he'd stay at home while she had school so she wouldn't be stuck as a 'stay at home mom'. She deserved freedom and time to recharge, he understood that. Not only that but they had Star and Malachi willing to let them have time to themselves while they entertained the baby for a few hours. But he'd make the effort, more so than he was now, to make sure Elena did not miss out on too much.

Once home he grabbed a water from the fridge to drink, going 'Ah~' as he felt the cool liquid go down his throat and refresh him. From there he did what he kinda always did when he had work: take off the work over-shirt with the logo and stay in his undershirt (this time a rather plain white shirt with a colorful pocket on the chest) and went to look for the girls. It didn't take long to find them doing laundry and he sniffed the air to enjoy that freshly washed clothes scent. A mix of Tide and that fabric softener sheets that he liked so much, the feeling of fluffy warm cloth against his skin. "My goodness it's warm in here, but it feels soooo nice. In winter this must be heaven, just want to toss myself into the pile of clothes and towels and make a nest out of it."

Starshine laughed after hugging him tightly saying that it was a good idea but then the clothes would get all dirty again unless he bathed first and even then if he wasn't quick enough then the things would be cooled off already. He chuckled and picked her up, spinning her a few times before putting her down, saying the dryer could be turned on when he was already almost home so he could have the towels warm by the time he was out the shower. So ha! No bursting of his bubble. A tickle war later that lasted not even two minutes since Star was so ticklish she was basically crying tears as she snorted a laugh and thrashed about.

With that done he walked up slowly to Elena and wrapped her up in his warm arms and held her against him, burying his face against her hair as he whispered, "I'm home love. I really missed you today, you and our little mini-us." Smiling some he moved so he was kneeling on the ground and with hands on Elena's tummy kissed the center of her baby bump and began to speak softly to the baby random things. About how it was a warm day but nothing too warm, that soon the baby would feel warm towels fresh off the dryer too, that when the baby was older he'd spin them around like he did their Auntie and God-Mother Star. How they (the baby and him) would tag team to tickle war the ladies (Mommy and Auntie). How Malachi would show the baby how to drive and play music. How they'd all go and have ice cream at least once a week to share memories together. Have matching outfits for pictures such as both wearing striped shirts one day or the child wearing funny glasses with Star another day, styling the hair all rocker style to look like mini-Malachi or wearing bead bracelets like Mommy with peace-sign metalwork or some such thing.

This was something Nathan did often, talk about the future and how they would all paint fun times and share little bits of oneself with the baby to make them well-rounded and happy as could be. Nathan joked that he'd teach the baby how to make home-made ice cream, he now knew how, they could make a house special blend if the child so wished it. "I could make our special ice cream and make it into ice cream cake for your birthday, all home made, with Star -your auntie- decorating it and Malachi -your uncle- placing the candles, and mommy helping you blow them out. Wouldn't that be nice?" When he felt he said enough and felt the baby move as if in response he beamed like only a parent could, and kissed Elena's tummy before kissing Elena herself with a smile on his lips. Some things still hadn't changed.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: Polyvore top pic, NO STAR POST..

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

After having missed Nathan all day, to finally see him coming toward her made her melt in his arms. They were so warm and strong, and all about loving her and their baby. She kissed him as a greeting before whispering, "I'm so glad you're home, love." She giggled shyly as Nathan kissed her protruding belly. It was still something she was getting used to. It helped that Star and Mali had started doing it too. She listened fondly as he went on to the baby about thing and how they would be once it was born. She kissed Nathan's forehead before saying, "I scheduled an ultrasound appointment for later this week. We should be able to find out the gender of the baby then."

She couldn't hide the excitement in her voice as she told him of the appointment. She was looking forward to knowing if they would be parents to a little boy or to a little girl. Of course, as long as the baby was born healthy, it didn't matter. But she wanted to know so bad! Mali had walked into the room as she made the announcement, and he promised to make sure he was free that day so that he could go with her if she wanted. She told him not to worry, but whoever was free that day could definitely come.

She then turned to Star and said,
                                                          "I just want to know, ya know? I'll love the baby no matter what, but it's killing me not knowing. Plus, once we find out, we can officially pick a name."

(( ooc;; Not the best post, hun, I'm sorry. But I FINALLY POSTED. ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

"Glad to be back home. I swear time wasn't ticking by fast enough today." Nathan always loved when he heard he was missed, he was welcomed back, that the girls had been thinking about him. It was a little thing, a few words, but it always reassured him and put him at ease. After all the years he had of treatment and medication, he had grown and overcome many internal conflict but he still needed help from time to time. Sometimes a tiny nagging thought would blow up at will and drag him violently down in the drop of a pin. Sometimes he found the strength to turn a bad morning into a sweet evening. It really was hard for him to always stay positive, and he knew it was something he'd struggle with forever, but he hoped he'd be strong enough to be someone his circle could trust and always see the best of. He prayed, oh how he prayed daily, that he be someone his child could look up to and never held doubt or fear in their young hearts. It would hurt Nathan so much to know that his child would one day see him in one of his very dark episodes and ask Elena if 'daddy is okay' or be scared of saying or doing anything in case 'it makes daddy worse.'

That was something Nathan was terrified of and haunted him sometimes, especially since in the last three months it had gotten to a point where he did not know if he'd be having a good day or not. Most days he woke up in a good mood, tired but content, and he'd cruise through the day steadily and find little fireworks of happiness to lift him up and bring smiles to his face. Other times he'd wake up well enough but throughout the day his mood would diminish and sour until he felt like quitting his job and lived the rest of the day in a surreal fog that detached him from his physical body. Other days, and these were the worst, had him contemplating leaving school, begging Elena to break up with him because he was not good enough or worth the emotional strain she sometimes had to deal with.

On those excruciating dreary days he would question his aptitude for being a future father and would linger on the death of his father until he would shut himself off from everyone both physically in a room and in all senses of the word spiritually, not letting their wish to help cut through the thick threads of doubt and self loathing. In one occasion it had been so bad that Malachi called Nathan's work to say he couldn't make it, Nathan had locked himself in the bedroom after Elena left to shower and refused to come out, yelling he was not worth their time and efforts so they should just leave him there to die. That he'd be quiet about it and was sorry for the post-death preparations. He was a terrible guy and selfish, weak and unstable, that his father would be ashamed to see who he was growing up to be and hence would rather part ways now. That he knew that time was ticking until they all got fed up of him being so introverted and troublesome and he knew that when the day came he would leave this world since the group was the only reason he lived for. That day had scared everyone so bad that when finally Star was able to get past his guard a little and had him open the door, it still took the rest of the day before he calmed down enough and stopped contemplating escape methods while Elena sobbed saying she could not even fathom why Nathan would think she'd ever hate him or blame him for loving her loyally for years but giving her space to choose her boyfriends. That he was a strong person and the kindest she knew, so how could he ever even think such sad and lonely things? The next day was when they all took him immediately to his doctor to see if his medication was off or if this was just one of those rare days where medication just didn't cut it and they had to tough it out. It was terrifying to know that Nathan never knew what the next day would hold for him, and that in one mistake he very well could do something that could never be undone.

Clearing his throat and fighting to be in the present he playfully rolled his eyes and kept himself close to Elena, arm around her since he just loved how warm and perfect she was against him. "Couldn't wait any longer for us to know the gender? What does female intuition tell you, do you have a hunch as to the gender?" Nathan asked kindly, looking at her with clear and understanding eyes. Laughing softly to himself when Star interjected that it wasn't that they couldn't wait, it was that they finally wanted to know what names to chose and figure out what color scheme to pick for clothes. Duh silly boo! The little snort-laugh from Nathan adorable as he shook his head, his long bangs swinging merrily across his forehead and eyes.

Today was one of Nathan's good days, the ones where little things kept making his day brighter as he fought to make sure his doubts were kept locked away far from him. "So by next week I should expect a little party at home to celebrate knowing the gender, should we start planning a baby shower for you afterwards?" he questioned, not knowing much about such things since he wasn't really the party-planning type, not savvy about how it all worked and what went into baby shower parties. Musing out loud a few thoughts he shrugged calmly and said that he'd be available next week without a doubt, but if there was a party he might call out since they all knew how Star could get. Snickering as Star got 'offended' and said it was not her fault parties and get-togethers made her excited and more energetic than every single Pokemon using every single attack simultaneously to summon the God Cards from Yugioh to then defeat the evil monsters from Power Rangers in a single strike! Ah, Star, even when she was trying to make sense she sometimes went off in tangents until she looped it all back together and it was quite fun trying to see where her mind would take her. Silently he thanked the heavens each night that her mind was blessed with such brightness and joy, he'd happily bear all the dark shadows if it meant one of them was saved and happy. Turning to Malachi he grinned and asked his best buddy if he was ready to par-tay with the ladies post-ultrasound session since there was no way they'd be quiet about it.

~ TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE ULTRASOUND~

"Wake up babe, darling boo, sun of my heart. Today it the day we've been waiting for all week. Wakey wakey." Nathan whispered against Elena's shoulder as he bathed her in gentle butterfly kisses, hugging her from behind and enjoying how they were spooned together snugly under the delightfully warm blankets and covers. It was a day where Nathan made sure he had the whole day off to take part of this important family event, to be there in person to see the little life growing within Elena for the first time on screen and to then celebrate afterwards with the whole group. Sure that meant his schedule for the rest of the week would suck a little since he pulled favors with Savannah to cover for him, so on Saturday he had to work an eight hour evening shift but it was worth it. Anything for the family.... my goodness didn't that make him sound like such a responsible and caring adult? Sometimes he wondered how these things came so naturally to him but he hoped it would be enough in the long run.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: NEW OUTFIT top pic, NO STAR POST. Hope god mod is okay. <3.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

There was a gentle, soothing, peaceful place between being awake and being in a dream. It felt like you were dozing off, but deeper than that, yet you were vaguely aware of what was going on around you. That place was where Elena was stuck when Nattie-Bear first started to wake her up. She felt the smile grow and stretch on her face as his eyelashes tickled and kissed the bare skin on her shoulder. She hunched her shoulder up by her face, hoping Nattie would stop, but to no avail. A chuckle escaped from Elena's lips, as she felt Nathan's strong yet soft arms wrap her up. Now that she was more awake than she was asleep, she rolled over carefully in Nathan's arm, facing him as she kissed his jaw, and then his cheek, then his Third-Eye, and his nose, until her lips finally fell on his. Her arms tightened around him as she kissed him with everything she had. How had it taken her so incredibly long to realize how much she loved him?

There was nothing she could do about that now. Now, all she could do was make up for the time lost by loving him as much as her soul could. Her hand, as it always did upon waking up, fluttered to her belly, just now protruding with a noticeable baby bump. She smiled with sleepy eyes and excitement at Nathan.
                                                          "I can't believe it. Can you believe it? We'll finally see the baby for the first time in just a couple of hours. I'm so nervous, and I don't even know why." Elena spent a moment more in her lover's arms, kissing a few times more before she climbed out of bed in her nightie. She padded over the cold hardwood floor to their closet, where she picked out on of the new dresses she had bought for the pregnancy. It was red, with an emperor's waist and white polka dots. A black belt sat right over her bump, giving her the freedom most of her clothes had recently stolen from her. The shoulder straps and the hem of the breast and back was also black, helping Elena to still feel feminine and attractive as she slipped on a pair of red flats.

She went to her jewelry box and slipped on the three heart ring that Nathan had gotten her for the second birthday they had known each other. It should have been obvious then, she thought now, but she was so wrapped up in Codie that she had never thought about if the ring had another meaning other than friendship. She painted on some red crackle nail polish, and rubbed on some cherry lipstick. It actually took her less time than most people would have thought. But she had never been one of those girls who took forever to pick out an outfit. As soon as she threw some clothes on, everything else for it just came to her, and she always knew exactly where her things were.

Ready to go, Elena did a slow spin for Nathan, asking him how she looked in her new dress, which thankfully would still be able to fit her even after she had borne the baby. Her hair, which lately she had taken to putting up in a messy bun, spilled around her shoulders half-way down her back in natural, sweeping ringlets. Since she had found out she was pregnant, her hair and nails grew so fast that she barely knew what to do with them. She had let her hair grow, silky and shiny in a way it had never been before, though she tried to keep her nails in check. They had grown so long at one point that they kept breaking any time she tried to open a jar of pickles, or they had accidentally cut Nathan one night when they had almost succumbed to their passion for one another. Her hair fell delicately about her thin face, which did really seem to glow with her 'condition'. She smiled expectantly at Nathan, ready for what the day would bring them.

(( ooc;; New outfit! ))

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . m a n .
User Image
n o t . s u p e r h u m a n . ✖

User Image

Malachi had been up for some time now, allowing Star to rest her head on his chest as she mumbled and smiled in her sleep. He played with tendrils of her hair, making sure that he wouldn't wake her up by doing so. She had kicked off most of the covers in the night, as was usual, because his body temperature ran extremely high. Still, she was tight against his side as she slumbered away. His eyes took in her face, so young and innocent, beautiful and vulnerable. Her lashes twitched as her eyes moved in her dreams. Her button nose, shiny as it crinkled. Her lips, sleep-swollen and irresistible. Her skin, which was soft as cocoa butter lotion, slung over his chest and legs, driving him insane.

He just watched her, as he did every morning because he knew she didn't wake up nearly as early as he did. No one did, which was why he was content to just lie there and allow her to wake up on her own. Still, as he was alone in the room for the moment, he thought of the things he only allowed himself to think about in the wee mornings. What awaited them all in the future? Today was the day that Elena and Nathan were going to find out what gender their baby was. And then, in just a handful of months, there would be a squawking and pooping machine running amok through his house. Babies had never bothered Mali much, but he had never lived with one. Would they be able to hear the desperate cries from across the hall? If so, how would they all get any sleep?

Then, there was Wyatt. He had gotten comfortable since coming to stay with his big cousin, but maybe a little too comfortable. He had caught the brat in the medicine cabinet and warned him that drug abuse would not be tolerated in this house, and that Mali would send him back to his mother if needed. Of course, Wyatt had just rolled his eyes, flipped him off, and told Mali that he didn't know what he was talking about. Even now, when Mali's aunt - Wyatt's mother - called, Mali had difficulties telling her how Wyatt was progressing. His little cousin was secretive, though he seemed to be squirming into his friends' lives easily enough. Even Elena, who hated Wyatt from the days when they were still dating, was growing fond of him. Maybe it was a mom thing, Mali didn't know. Though, he was becoming uncomfortable every time he'd walk into a room to find Wyatt alone with one of the girls, giggling and whispering under their breaths and suddenly growing quiet when Mali walked up. Even Nathan, it felt like, was being pulled under Wyatt's spell. But something about it all made Mali uneasy. Could it be jealousy? Mali had never thought he was jealous of Wyatt, nor did he think that now, but something was going on, and he didn;t like it.

Pulling him out of his thoughts, Star began to stretch and moan beside him, her knuckles rubbing her eyes in the cute way that she did every morning that reminded Malachi of how petals perked up after the dew evaporated. He rubbed her shoulder sweetly and whispered,
                                                          "I'm so lucky to be able to watch you wake up every morning." He stroked her hair as she was still in the process of waking up, wondering what he had ever done to deserve this kind of happiness.

(( ooc;; Outfit- top pic ))
Kinda GM'd Star, hope that's okay? If not, lemme know, and I'll rewrite smile

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

There was no understanding how someone could love so deeply yet still find more space to keep pouring love in. Already Nathan loved Elena with his whole being and still he kept falling in love over and over, just like he had for the past five years, and still little things took his breath away. Today, besides the quiet joy of waking up besides her and sharing some early morning affection, there was the pleasant surprise of having Elena model a brand new outfit. He honestly was impressed whenever he saw her get ready since she was so speedy about it, even he took longer some days since he layered a lot or had to match his clothing almost obsessively in regards to color or patterns. Star was the same but she took longer because she got distracted every step of the way.

When asked his opinion on the new outfit he got a slow smile and hid his face up to his nose with the blankets, a cute laugh leaving him even as he tried to still it. "It is beyond adorable, though do not hate me for this but it highly reminds me of Minnie Mouse. You should save this for next Halloween, you'll be the Minnie to my Mickey. Ah-Hoy!"
          At the traditional catchphrase of dear old Mickey, Nathan couldn't help it and began to laugh in earnest as he rolled to his side and had a good moment. The mornings he was this upbeat were some of the most beautiful since he was so uplifting, his laugh contagious. This was something often missed but that both twins shared, it was a quality the Silver had: their laughter could make someone else laugh. If they were having a good time, it was almost magnetic and one felt drawn to their energy. Nathan simply was the one to laugh demurely while Star was the starlet, until this fine morning in which he took center stage. It was something Elena had told him on many an occasion made him his most handsome and encouraged him to show more rather than stifle it.

Wiping at his eyes he sat up in bed, all rumpled and hair sticking which ever way it wished, a big smile on his face and blue eyes shining with the warmth of spring and blooming life. "But going back to your question love, you look radiant. Motherhood suits you, somehow it makes you so much more dazzling. You seem healthier, happier... It makes me really happy when you glow like this." he always felt like he was going to propose to her during times like these, he just loved her so that he couldn't keep it silenced or postponed. Nathan had spoken to Malachi about it who approved but said he should wait until graduation or the birth of the baby. Malachi also mentioned what was the rush, it wasn't like anyone could get between them or that either had eyes for someone else. Knowing this was a small relief but Nathan just couldn't stop himself from yearning to see her face as he officially proposed to her and slipped the ring on her finger, saw the gleam of it under the shine of the sun at random moments during the day reminding him of his blessing and happiness.

Rushing to change, glad he showered before bed, he grabbed one of his many button down shirts and went straight to finding one of his many shoes that'd match the style rather well. Even if he had very few jeans, he made up for it in shoes. It was a strange thing but to Nathan it made sense in a way, after all shoes got messed up more quickly and you kinda couldn't recycle them past a point. Jeans could be made shorts...so yeah. Nattie grabbed a light grey jean and closed his eyes happier than a purring cat as Elena brushed his hair for him to spoil him a little. With a heartfelt thank you and a little moment of them just holding hands and enjoying one another's warmth, he put on his beanie and with some careful movements managed to put on the clasp of his new key necklace, it was very simple and small which was what Nattie had insisted if someone were to get him jewelry. This had been a surprise he yet to wear since he had gotten it around the time both Star and himself left home and it had gotten lost in transition but found recently. It had been given to him by Star for some occasion or the other. Deciding to wear it from now on, or as often as he remembered to, he took a little strength from the little key trinket which he took to mean open paths. No door would be closed to him, he had the key after all. If he had his mind made up then it would happen, whatever it was.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: By the way,Mali's post sounds like Star's type of morning where she plays hard but sleeps like the dead in exchange, always dreaming of something or the other. <3

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

If there was an award to win besides her creativity and secret business savvy abilities, then it was the ability to sleep like the dead. It was a given that for someone so active and restless during her waking hours, that once she fell asleep she was a goner. Back when it was only Nathan driving them both to school once old enough, that Star would eat breakfast and zombie walk to the car to sleep until at school. That her alarm never even woke her up unless it rang and rang until someone else woke up and basically lay there cursing her deep slumber. Now things were a little different, she woke up a little faster once she began to open her eyes and she didn't need the alarm anyway since someone else was her alarm. These days it was Malachi's role to wake her up since he woke up before everyone and kept an eye on the clock for them all. It was amazing that you could be playing with her hair or move her over if an arm fell asleep, and she would not wake up. She might grumble or some such thing, but no waking up. Magic!

When Star finally stirred awake after her dream she stretched her arms over her head and then curled back a bit to unlock any stiff muscles, with that done her immediate next step was to wipe her eyes as she yawned to get them open. Blinking dazed a few moments, just laying in the bed like a sloth but warm thanks to super mega wonderful Malachi, she took in his voice and smiled drowsily until she was alert enough to roll over to use her elbows to keep herself up. "Easy peasy, you wake up super early and I do not know how you do that. No one else wakes up that early around here and that's saying something since both Nattie and Elena can be light sleepers at times. That and you don't need an alarm clock, you just randomly wake up. Like BAM, I am awake. Instant shot of coffee into your blood stream only without the actual coffee.... How though is this possible? Are you like a rooster, waking up and all at the instant dawn breaks?"
Just like that her sleepy drawl turned into a more alert and normal ceaseless babble, of course starting the day with questions and endless curiosity dabbled with fascination.

Crawling a little closer she leaned down and pecked Malachi tantalizingly slow, long pink hair falling around her face like a curtain that brushed against Malachi and tickled his skin. Smiling and immediately going right up against Malachi since he was the warmest teddy EVER, she wrapped herself around him much like when she slept: arms and legs around him to take in as much surface area hence being warmer all around. "So tell me, did you dream? Did you sleep well? Oh! Did you see the first ray of sunshine? Please say you did, you wake up so early and if it isn't for that then I just might get all pouty-face. You'd be missing out on a magical moment I can't even wake up for, I always sleep in past the clock to do so!" Ah yes, never a dull moment with Star. Barely awake and already she was a level eight in beautiful insanity.... beautiful.

After running her fingertips up and down Malachi's arms and face, kissing him here and there only to smile up at him sweetly because she genuinely did not see anything wrong with what she was doing. Poor Malachi, Star did not even know she was being very alluring by her actions and kisses, body always so close to his and the smiles. It was hard to know what was worse: if she were to do all this knowingly or if done innocently but with triggers as she was now. All Wyatt had told her was that any boyfriend would love to wake up to a girlfriend showering them in affections and kisses, to be all snuggled and cuddled up close. Star, being the hug monster she was, hadn't needed extra coaxing. "Okies, fer realsies though, we should probably wake up since TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!" At the burst of excitement she shook Malachi a little to punctuate just how important this was. Stopping as a thought popped into her mind amended, "Okay it is important but not AS important as the day we get to hold the baby. Or everything that comes after that, but yeah, you know what I mean. Right? We get to finally chose names and clothes and shoes and color the walls of the room to match. I can finally start making 'candy' for the baby too with beads and stuff!" Ever since Star had met and lightly befriended a few 'scene' kids whose style was pretty much like hers and discovered the kids called bead bracelets 'candy' it was all over, it was it's official name as declared by Star.

Climbing out of bed and grumbling she wanted to stay in bed all warm with her hunny bunny cuddle buddy, yet also wanted to be there to see the baby picture in person, she headed off to the bathroom to wash up and get ready. Coming back she did her makeup light, just nude shadow and black eyeliner with some mascara. Long, curly hair simply tied back with a cute clip and then that is when the fun began: choosing an outfit. As she dug through a stack of tee-shirts and tank tops she had yet to organize into the closet since she had barely gotten them from the Disney Store, she called out where this or that was to Malachi who didn't even bat an eyelash. It is here, it was there, check under the sheet music by the dresser towards the middle right area next to the perfume. Yup, Malachi was just what complimented Star and she needed to keep her on track. Smiling she held her bounty in her arms and said Machi-wachi better not peek! Putting on the shorts first super fast like a little kid not wanting to be seen getting ready for PE, a light coral pink high waisted short almost the same shade as her flower Minnie pink shirt, which was the cutest ever since ever existed. I mean, how much more girly could it get? It couldn't! Then came the thigh-high white socks she was starting to fancy since she insisted that thigh-high's looked amazing with shorts and her new all time favorite Japanese Cherry Blossom themed shoes she had gotten from a clearance rack at the mall. People were so silly, unable to see the magic that these shoes were. Seriously, they were just so Zen and gorgeous! Finally she put on a cat ear ring on her right ring finger, pale pink heart shaped earrings, and her trademarked peace-sign necklace, then the collection of knitted bracelets in yarn and all. "Sooooo~, how does it look? Is it too girly and flashy? Maybe...but I really want to wear this even if it is. I am just so happy but the doctor might get distracted and mess up while helping Ellie-Nellie.... I don't want her to mess up." She bit her lower lip as she looked down at herself, checking to see if she should change.

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Pink pictures on the bottom have her NEW outfit. I had a ton of fun doing Star's new outfit, the first pink blast for Star ever I think. Malachi better watch out, she is too darn cute. This is what happens when you listen to "Polish Girl" by "Neon Indian".

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

Elena had been struggling with her figure since her belly had begun to grow. She'd always been smaller than the average girl, though her height was right on target, or so said the doctors. Five foot six was the perfect height for a woman her age, though she was always about ten to fifteen pounds smaller than she should have been. It wasn't that she didn't eat, or that she threw up her food when she though no one would notice. Her metabolism was just on over drive, and she'd always been very active and outdoorsy.

However, now it seemed like she had a mountain on her tummy, and she was still in the early stages of showing. She despised that sinking feeling when she would go to pull her favorite jeans up, and they got stuck just above her pelvic bones. They wouldn't even squeeze up to her waist! She was even feeling the strain of being even slightly bigger than she'd ever been before. Her back ached more and more, thank goodness that she had a partner so loving and caring like Nattie who always massaged her back any time he noticed she was struggling. Her feet were more sore now, though Star often sat with her, both of them soaking their feet in Epsom salt and lavender water.

That's never to say, though, that she wasn't happy with the fact that she was pregnant. Sure, she wished she and Nattie had been of sound, mind, and body when the baby was conceived, but there was no changing the past. And though it would have been more ideal to have a baby much later in their life, Elena wouldn't change this for the world. There was a human inside of her now, and if she changed anything, this unique person would never be. And she'd never want to change her child, only to support it and help it grow.

Still, as she twirled for Nathan and saw the cute, childish way he ducked under the blankets made her smile with confidence. No matter what, Nathan had always, and would always make her feel more beautiful than she saw herself. Giggling, she turned from her love as she blushed a color to match her newly dubbed Minnie dress. Before she could respond, the unabashed laughter of her love had her spinning back around, a huge smile on her face.
                                                          "Oh, you're so silly! I swear, you're the best medicine I could ever have. If laughter gave you more life points, I'd be immortal."

After Nattie got dressed, Elena cupped his face and kissed him gently. "Are you ready to see our baby for the first time with all of our loved ones there to bear witness?" Her fingertips traced the gentle structure of his jawline before she tugged on a bit of his hair and led the way out of the bedroom into the living room. She asked Nattie if he thought Mali and Star would like to go out for breakfast, after the ultrasound. Perhaps Denny's?

(( ooc;; Will post for Mali tomorrow after work -around 4pm- ))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces