xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
ll J a c q u e l i n e xx H e l e n a xx M o r t ll

so I'll waste these nights for a while
but I'll be holding onto you forever.

Jacqueline was sitting on her bed, staring off into space, thinking about Ian. It had been one week that morning since she had broken up with him for the second time. She didn't know why she did it. She still loved him. Closing her eyes, and hugging her teddy bear, she thought about what he was probably doing. Did he still love her? Or was he already taking her advice and trying to find someone else? She reached over, grabbing her cell.

To: Nathan

Hey Nattie, it's Elena.
Just wondering if it would
be okay with you and
Star-Sky if I came over?
I could really use a friend
right now...

Pushing the send button, she thought about how Ian's number was still in her phone. She just couldn't delete it, in case he ever text her, in case she ever became weak enough to need him. As she began to cry, she clung to the teddy bear, the one that he had bought for her to sleep with when they couldn't sneak over to each other's house at night.

just open your eyes
and see that life is beautiful.
User Image

User Image
【S】tarling 【S】ara【S】ilver

【S】tar 【S】tar-sky.

User Image

Thinking about: .
Blond curls, deep gorgeous ringlets, spilled out on a double bed pillow, with the soft music of bigbang in the background. One of the most popular korean bands known, and they were really cute too. They were really talented and kind too. Most of them sang from their heart and not from the money they get.
Suddenly, a shifting from underneath the blankets brought the young blond beauty awake, and she squealed lightly before getting out of bed, crept out that it might have been a rat. They were cute, but some rats could carry a plague with them...Not something she'd want. Lifting the blankets up, she giggled as she saw a cute little maltese pup that had been curled underneath , and she laughed at herself. That was her little pup. Shiyla. So cute wasn't she. Starling's blue deep eyes sparkled as she leaned over and picked the pup up, cradling her in her small frail arms. Looking down at her night gown, she shrugged. As she walked out of her room, she looked down the hallway before cooing to the pup. "Come on..Let's go find Nate..Then you can slobber all on his face.." She spoke, feeling happily and bounceful. As she walked down towards Nates room, she peeked into it, but couldn't see anything other than his bed and shadows. Huffing lightly, she walked down stairs and put her pup on the couch, who gratefully snuggled up to the pillow and fell asleep. Walking back up the stairs, she turned into her room where she closed the door and walked to her wardrobe to get dressed out of her simple night gown. Though, as she looked at all her choices, she chose a clingy black shirt, that clung to her body, showing her curves off, and a pair of hipster boyfriend jeans with rips in the knee's and thighs. But her shoes were simple converses and she looked into the mirror, before she grabbed a brush and ran it through her tangled blond hair. Leaving it curly and shiny, but she frowned, putting it up, then taking it back down. Not knowing how to have it today. After a long debate on repeating the same motions, she decided to have it down and then sprayed herself with deodorant and walked out, opening her door to walk down stairs. To serve breakfast and to have it aswell.

sTArling
OOC;;
Gahhh! It's short!

Who am I, you ask? I am:Miss Bubbly..

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian sat at his bed, staring out into space. He jumped slightly at the sound of the front door slamming shut. He could hear his dad yelling at his mom down stairs already. Would it kill
them to shut up and get along. He let his thoughts wander until they came to Morty. He loved her dearly. But she had broken his heart. He could see her face still. He stood up and left his room. His parents were arguing in the living room. he opened the front door and hurried out. He could feel the phone in his pocket. the phone with her number in it. he wished she would call. He wished he had the courage to call. He walked down the street, ambling in no particular direction.

((holy crap post))

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

She couldn't take it. She had to text him. She pulled out her phone.

To: Ian

Hey. It's Morty.. Just wanted to see what you were up to.. Later.

She sent the text and felt stupid, oh so stupid. What was her problem? She was only hurting him the more she talked to him! But she needed him. If she didn't talk to him soon, she'd lose it. Again. The memory of what being without Ian did to her made her shiver and start to cry.

just open your eyes
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out of his pocket. His heart skipped a beat when he saw it was Morty. He quickly opened his phone and read her message.

To: Morty

Hey. Nothing much. Their fighting again.
So I am wandering around the neighbor hood. You?

He sent the message and put his phone back in his pocket. Morty was the only one who really knew his family situation. His parents always were fighting, his dad was a drunk and his mother just sat back bearing the blow for so long two years ago she finally came loose. Ian avoid them so as not to get in the middle of it all

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the vibration of her phone, Morty saw that Ian had sent her something back. Her breath caught and she read his message. What did she say? Normally her immediate response was for him to come meet her and they'd chill at her house in her room, or they'd cuddle up at the park or something. None of that seemed appropriate.

To: Ian

Want to meet in the park? I'm already ready.

It was a lie that she was already ready, but as soon as she hit send she started to get dressed and wash her face. Maybe he wouldn't notice that she'd been crying. Maybe he wouldn't know it was because of him. She'd still never given him a reason. What reason could she have given him? If she would have told him that she thought she was bad for him, then he'd have convinced her to stay, just like he did last time. No! She couldn't think of last time, when he held her, kissed her, asked her to stay. Within minutes, she was down the street, headed for the park. Even if Ian didn't want to see her, the park held memories for her, for them. She needed something to do with Ian.

just open your eyes
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian read the text and thought for a moment. He desperately wanted to see her but he felt like his heart couldn't take it. He texted back that he would meet her there and started walking in the direction of the park. He got there first and sat down at the bench they always sat at. He leaned forward putting his face in his hands. He could feel his heart thumping with anticipation of Morty coming. But all he could do was worry that he wouldn't be able to get her back this time. He crossed his arms. He hated life without her. Without her he had no one. His arm was scarred from when she first broke up with him. It had been a few months before they got back together. He leaned back on the bench and waited for her to get there.

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

When Morty got to the park, her breath was taken away from her. He was already there. Ian was at their bench. Tears bubbled up inside her eyes but she quickly blinked them back. If she was going to be around Ian she had to keep her composure, and the moon knew how much she wanted to be around him. Once she got a little closer, she whispered, "Hiya..." She smiled the smile that Ian loved, the one he could only make her smile. Before she could stop herself the words spilled out of her mouth. "I've missed you." She stood in front of the boy she loved, the boy she had twice left go of.

just open your eyes
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian turned around at the sound of her voice. "hi." he said. When she said he missed him and he looked in ehr eyes he could see she had been crying. Without thinking he stood up and pulled her into a hug."Whats wrong?" he asked his voice laced with worry. He thought back to when they first had gotten together that one time when he saw her crying her eyes out. She never told him why, but he knew something bad had happened, so they spent the whole night at the park. Him holding her, crying in his arms until she cried her eyes dry.

((hope my winging it is ok))

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Being in Ian's arms again made the tears stream down her face. She wrapped her arms around him. She couldn't tell him the truth, because then he'd try harder to get back with her. She refused to lie to him. They had never lied to each other, thinking the world was so full of the ugly little things already. She just held him, listening to his heart through his chest. Then she realized she had to pull away before she did something stupid. She quickly wiped at her eyes, pretending everything was alright, pretending that her world wasn't crumbs at her feet. "Everything is fine," she whispered. She hadn't been so close to him since their break up, and the urge to touch him, to reach out and hold his face in her palm was overwhelming. She bit her thumbnail. "So..the 'rents are fighting again? What about this time?" She sat down on the bench, trying to keep her eyes away from Ian.

just open your eyes

((It's cool, just hope you don't mind if I do it to, heh))

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
Nathan Aiden Silver

User Image
Nathan had been getting ready for his day when he heard his cell go off. Walking out of his walk in closet with a towel wrapped around his shoulders to catch the little drops of water from his medium-long hair, pair of black skinny jeans riding pretty low on his hips, over to his bedside table to pick up his ringing cell. Well, maybe ringing wasn't the right choice, more like blaring his favorite ringtone he switched weekly or depending on what he was feeling. This time it was Carolyn by Black Veil Brides. He had discovered this band about a month ago and he was completely hooked on their sound, stage presence, lyrics and everything associated with them. Sure he wasn't a fan-boy but he was pretty close to it. Looking at the number and the name that appeared he smiled fondly before opening his cell to read her message, sitting on the edge of his bed as he did so. His smile faded from his lips as he read her message, concern replacing his serene expression. Quickly typing a message to her and hoping with all his might that she was alright, well as much as she could be after her break up, and that he'd be able to cheer her up.
To: Ellie
Hey, no worries, you're always welcomed here.
Even if Sparkles is sleeping or something just give me a call and we can hang out.
I'm getting ready but I can definately pick you up for some ice cream?
I'm here for you, you're not alone.

He faintly smiled as he realized he unknowingly quoted the song that just played, but hey, that song was perfect for friends. It truly was a pick me up that let you know someone had your back, just like he always had Elena's back and his sisters. As he clicked SEND he heard his sister walking towards his room, grabbing his cell he dashed to his closet and quietly closed the door behind him just as she entered. It wasn't that he was purposely avoiding her but right now he simply wanted to get dressed and from what he heard her muttering just outside his door, she had her puppy with her. No way would he smell like dog after his shower, maybe later he'd play with the adorable pup but right now he was too fresh out of the shower for hugs and fur. When she left he began to finish dressing, throwing on a black and red shirt over his head and brushing any knots out of his naturally straight hair before spraying some hairspray to keep his hair down with no crazy flyaways but still smooth and soft, because he didn't drown himself in that stuff. Once he was done with that he grabbed some red and black converse with the two different colored laces on each, of course they were red and black too, and finally reopened the closet door to head downstairs for breakfast. Reaching downstairs he saw his twin and smiled a greeting, giving her a gentle hug but careful to not harm the pup before softly scratching the animal inbetween it's cute ears. "Morning Sparkles, morning Shiyla" he greeted happily, using the nickname he gave his sister and for some reason no one else used, as he dashed for the kitchen, truly starving and not wanting to procastinate his get-together with Elena, he wasn't the type to let a friend down when they needed him.
You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
And face today
You're not alone

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Elena sighed as her phone vibrated in her pocket. Who was it? Her heart jumped when she saw it was Nattie replying. Oh! She was supposed to go see him. She bit her lip. Friends came before anyone, even Ian. She smiled at Ian. "I'm sorry, hunny, but I have to go." She stood up, sending Nattie a quick reply.

To:Nathan

I'm at the park with Ian, on my way to your house. See you in a few?

Elena bit her lip again. "I'm sorry about your parents, Ian. If they're still going it later...you can still chill at my place." She waved, taking off at a jog towards Nattie's house.

just open your eyes
User Image
Ian Dimitri Xavier

Ian was about to answer when she checked
her phone. He nodded when she said he could
chill at her place. She knew his parents fought.
But she didn't know the violent tendencies his
father had gathered in the last month. His
mother usually caught the blows but Ian was
dragged under often too. He watched her leave
toward "Nattie's" house. Oh well. She didn't love
him anymore, he had to get over that fact, But
why did it hurt so bad. He slumped forward on
the bench, his head in his hands. The slight
wind nipped at his bare arms but he didn't move.

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Stopping, Elena turned around, her head screaming no, but her heart screaming yes. She jogged back to Ian, stopping in front of him. Without thinking, she kissed him. It was a peck, and it was fast, and it was a mistake. Not a good way to get him to give up on her, but she knew that all of the tears she cried deserved just one selfish moment. "I'm sorry.." she whispered.

just open your eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas