• Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

"Uncle! Uncle! White flag!" Starshine squealed as she knew there was no way the tickle war would be won by her. Her face was so vibrant and alive she glowed, it seemed as if she was born to smile. Ever since both Nathan and herself moved out of their home and into Malachi's home the change was even more noticeable since she did not have to 'tone down' her essence like she used to because her mother disliked it. Here she was basically given room to do nearly anything and everything her cute little head could think of. If she wanted to drown her heart-shaped pancakes in fruit and M&M's, well most days she could. If she wanted to run around in a one-piece animal costume PJ, you could bet your favorite album she would and could.

Malachi also seemed to be part of her growth, she was able to sit still longer now without having to be in constant motion since she was practicing for when she was an auntie. Everyone knew that babies needed sleep and so she wanted to make sure she could be quiet if even for a little while so the baby could sleep. It was fun to see how Malachi knew just how to make her able to be confident in a new way: as a girl. Before she never really thought much about it, she was who she was, but now...she realized that being a girl had it's own charms and that she was capable of many things. Many things Malachi liked that is! He had tried to explain to her once why he sometimes worried if her 'new outfits' she sometimes got were worn to school, explaining she needed another shirt under or to perhaps consider a slightly longer cut pair of shorts. She still wasn't fully grasping some concepts such as why Malachi would stare or get flustered at some of her nighties but she knew it was something about how it was 'special clothes.' Malachi unable to finish the explanation since it would lead to The Talk and he just couldn't, not with her at least. He tried asking Elena for intervention but she just had gotten a grin and laugh saying that it was rare for him to be at such a loss.

After describing her dream of having been on a quest of some sorts in Candyland and how the dream ended with her waking up so she did not know how the story closed she was starstruck by Malachi. Ever since Wyatt had suggested she wear more Victoria Secret to sleep and that from time to time it would be a nice surprise for Malachi for her to wear lace booty shorts, no other sleep shorts over it, she noticed a big change in her boo. She didn't think it was bad but she was still unsure of her own reaction to it. The butterflies, the nervousness, the.... liking of Malachi being a little more forceful and daring... she wasn't sure what to call it but she knew that she'd have to have girl talk with Elena soon. Especially when in her head she thought that maybe it was like in the movies where things might...you know...go places. She wasn't sure, maybe that only happened after some magic code word, not just by Malachi being more touchy-feeling and mind-numbing. Perhaps she would have to speak with Elena sooner rather than later since she herself was noting changes in herself whenever these things would happen. When Malachi's hot and gentle hands would touch bare skin, lightly tickling as they caressed her. When Malachi would deepen kisses in ways he originally never would but now would leave her blinking rapidly with heavy breath. When Malachi would press against her in ways she sometimes blushed because her chest would be pressed flush against him and she was sure they were very, VERY close to what at school people would say 'intimate'. The way his voice would get all low and growly, and how his eyes seemed unfocused...oh goodness she really needed answers because she was shy of asking Machi-Wachi about this. She just knew she loved it, and the way she felt all warm and tingly, and couldn't think besides the fact that she wanted more of Malachi; when he would huff a sigh before pulling away she would sometimes have a big urge to wrap her arms around his neck to bring him back to her. Was this what lead Nattie and Ellie to their beautiful 'special time' that lead to her becoming a auntie-to-be? Was this that 'full of love' thing they described to her?

Star gave a mile high jump as her dazed mind was snapped into reality when she heard her name screamed by Elena. Holy Macaroons on Rainbow Frosting did that startle her! When Malachi rushed out she rapidly tossed her favorite dino sweater on and threw on some shorts, not caring about anything else as she hurried off to see what was happening. Was the baby coming? Was Ellie okay? Was Nattie okay, because if he wasn't she was sure she would've gotten a feeling but...you never know. Sliding on the floor with her socks she nearly crashed into Wyatt as he appeared with a slightly annoyed face. "Who am I tossing glitter at? Who messed with you? Is the baby playing nice? No one hurt, or sad, or missing their Poptarts?" she questioned rapidly as she scanned the room and then focusing on the scene. Nathan all wide eyed but incredulously happy, Elena smiling cheek to cheek and looking all rosy with her hands on her tummy. "The baby moved?" Star repeated dumbly, not fully grasping what was being said until the light-bulb turned on almost visibly and her expression turned into wide-eyed with a huge smile on her face. OH MY UNICORNS! Holy sprinkles on Santa's sled, the baby moved!!!" Star almost yelled and then began to shake the person closest to her which was Wyatt. "The baby moved! It is moving! It's little arms and legs are swimming the the clouds and universe inside of Ellie's belly!"

Giving a woop she ran over to the bed and last minute resisted the urge to jump on it, worried it might hurt Elena, so she instead sat on the edge and began to massage Elena's growing tummy. "Hi baby! Hello darling-boo of heaven's shine. Good morning. How are you doing, and a big hello to you~." she cooed as she pressed her ear against Elena's tummy to 'hear' if the baby would say anything back which Nathan lightly chuckled at. The baby would talk once outside the tummy he explained to Star who shot him a look. "Communication isn't only words Nattie. I want to hear if it's little heart is beating or if I can hear any movement inside. Maybe the baby will-, WOAH!" Rapidly sitting up she shared a look with Elena, wordlessly Elena nodded at her and she then turned to look at Nathan in disbelief and then at Malachi. "The baby said hi back to me. THE BABY MOVED FOR ME AND BASICALLY TRIED TO RUB MY CHEEK!" That lead to her saying things that even Nathan, who understood her really well, even couldn't follow along and silently gave a shrug to Malachi. All they could grasp was that this was the first time the baby moved, and actually seemed to understand they were all talking about it and responded.

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Pink pictures on the bottom have her NEW outfit.

User Image

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:
          ═══════════════════» «══════════════════

"Hey darling-boo, I love you. I love you so much." Nathan whispered as he cuddled with Elena, hugging her to him and sharing their body heat. With a little smile he began to lightly brush his feet with hers, recalling at times she couldn't sleep because her toes were cold so he'd get socks for her and use his own feet to warm her up. "You're doing good babe? No morning troubles or anything?" he asked, it was a normal question but to him the answer meant the world. He would always worry for her, even if it was something tiny such as a papercut. He kissed her and then laughed when she said that of course she would be his alarm clock. Blinking pleasantly surprised as she decided to be playful.

Nathan felt the rising anticipation of feeling Elena's warm breath and gentle touch of lips against his skin, he absolutely loved when she would do this. For some reason his neck had always been highly sensitive so if someone, say Star, were hugging him from behind with their chin on his shoulder, and their breath just so happened to brush his neck and ears he would get a moment of feels where he would either like it or get cutely flustered.

He already was thinking of how wonderful the tickles would run up his spine once Elena gave him a few kisses on his neck when, Bam, he felt movement where he never had before. Pulling away gently he looked at her quizzically, eyes scanning hers for answers as he silently asked if it was what he thought he was. Eyes trailing to her tummy before he got an odd look that was almost like he was getting misty eyed and was happy without words. When Elena answered out loud his question he nodded and reverently placed his hands on her tummy to feel their baby. "The first kick and it was in a way we both felt it together. That was beautiful. I can't believe it...the baby's first kick. Already it's moving on it's own and being independent." he whispered and then the moment was broken when Elena screamed bloody hell to get the others to show up pronto. Nathan couldn't help it and snickered softly, shaking his head and letting his crazy-morning hair sway wherever it desired. "I hope they were already awake or this could end up being quite the wake up call boo." he said, lightly chastising her for probably giving everyone heart attacks first thing in the morning. Yet his tone and the twinkle in his eye showed he was just amused and beyond happy. The look of awe wouldn't go away nor the look of absolute and transcending love he held for both Elena and their child. "Good morning my second love of my life. Love Junior. Thank you for giving daddy his morning greeting, I loved it. I love you and Momma so much. Thank you." he whispered as he pressed his lips against Elena's tummy, giving her tummy lots of kisses before he just rested his cheek against her skin in a bonding moment. If he were to look at Elena now it would be with tears of joy, he never felt this strong feeling before.

It was after he pulled away that Malachi was the first in the room. He bit his lip and tried to not laugh since he was perhaps right on. "Told you Ellie-boo." he whispered since her eager call to attention had put Malachi on high alert and looking like he would have broken down the door if he could've had she not been so loud about how the baby moved to clue them all in. When Wyatt lingered just a tad behind Malachi he got an apologetic grin on his face. "Good thing you weren't sleeping. Sorry for the ruckus but...this is a big deal to us." he said by means of apology before dropping the subject and giving his brother a little head nod saying, "Come over here bro, I know you want to. and asking if Malachi wanted to try to see if the baby would move again.

Or...at least he would have had Star not burst through the room as if she were riding a shooting star on turbo speed. Guess she hadn't hear the baby was fine and moving. "Alrighty then, this proves it. Ellie-love, our morning shout out perhaps started everyone's day in a very abrupt way. Woops." Silently he let his twin get her words and emotions out in whatever way she could; be it her fast words, unique expressions, and the need to feel and greet the baby personally. Eyes tender as all those he loved above life itself were part of this special moment and sharing it in good faith he lightly rubbed Star's back as she cooed sweet greetings and happy words to the baby who actually responded. Looking at Elena and then Malachi he whispered how this was unbelievable. Wyatt saying something about how Star seemed good at speaking with children before he walked off saying he would give them space while he worked breakfast. Or, what was left of it from the growing stench of something burning filled the room.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: Polyvore top pic, Youtube left pic.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

T H I S |-| is the .l.a.s.t. night you'll }> spend //alone

User Image

~ c u r r e n t l y ℱ ѻ ʊ я m o n t h s ~

Elena's cheeks turned pink when Nattles brought to her attention how she probably scared the living daylights out of everyone with her screaming. Crunching her shoulders in a cute manner, she said shyly, "Oops. Didn't think about that. I just figured it was the best way to go about the situation." Even when Mali entered the room, Elena still couldn't be sorry for her actions. There really was life inside of her, a life that her and Nattie created and cherished. Up until now, there had been nothing but puking and mood swings. Now, there was an ultimate confirmation of a baby in her belly. As Mali's worried eyes sought hers, she felt the full smile on her own face and could almost feel the twinkles of happiness in her eyes. As Mali saw that, she noticed his muscles untense, and his own smile come across his face.

Even when Wyatt popped his head in, all Elena could do was smile brilliantly at him. THERE WAS LIFE INSIDE HER. She heard Nathan coaxing Mali forward, to see if the baby would move again, but before he could Star burst into the room, and Elena giggled with joy. Everyone was here now! Everyone was here to partake in the utter joy of the moment!
                                                          "Sorry to have startled everyone. I just got a little...okay, a lot overly excited." She dipped her head, but knew no one would be mad at her. Maybe Wyatt, but even he couldn't put a negative smudge on this day. And besides, he'd been doing a lot more with the group these days, almost fitting in.

Star, of course it was Star, was able to feel the baby kick. Once again, Elena's eyes popped open, and she laughed more heartily than she had in a long time. It was such a weird feeling! Wyatt excused himself, and Elena waved Mali over. Hesitantly, he ventured toward her, and when she took his hand and placed it on her belly, she frowned. The baby wasn't moving.
                                                          "Maybe you should sing to the baby?" Mali smiled sheepishly, but before anything could be done, the smell of burning breakfast filled the room, and Elena felt nausea rush over her. "Uh-oh!" she squealed, apologizing and racing for the bathroom. Even though it didn't happen nearly as often, she still got sick.

Coming out of the bathroom, she noticed Mali had apparently gone to help Wyatt with the situation in the kitchen, and someone had turned the fan in her room on so the smell would air out. Stretching as her just-protruding belly poked out, she smiled.
                                                          "Nattie, Star, can you believe it?"

(( ooc;; No Mali post. I was wondering where we would take the story from here? ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

Nathan couldn't help the laughter as everyone joined in and immediately made the baby the main attraction. Yup, this child would end up the most spoiled little monster the world had ever seen. Hopefully the baby would grow up modest and kind rather than arrogant, but with Malachi and Elena's firm parenting he knew there was nothing to worry about. Star might make the child ask for over the top things for holidays like a pink unicorn wearing a rainbow tutu that sings Malachi songs in perfect pitch.... But...ya know, maybe not.

When everyone got the feels out of their systems, some more than others, he told Star to open the window while he turned on the fan of the room so Elena wouldn't have to deal with the stench of burned food coming from downstairs. Whatever Wyatt was cooking was most likely inedible by now, but at least the guy was trying to fit in. It was a gesture he appreciated.

When Elena reappeared he smiled at her from the mirror's reflection as he brushed his hair and Star was working on making herself two braids. "Would it be odd if I said that I still cannot and had not until now? This just proves that something is growing in there capable of movement and speech in due time. That soon they will be like us, going to school and falling in love. Soon, before we realize it, they will be going to college or whatever other place they wish to go.... Then marriage or raising 30 cats and two birds. Who knows, but something that is independent and alive is growing inside of you and soon, faster than we realize, we will be cuddling that little cuddle monster and raising it." Nathan bit his lip as he shook his head. "Still so hard to believe. Four months. We are going to be parents." he then smiled tenderly and held his hand out for Elena so she could be held. "You will make a fine mother, a wonderful confidant, a delightful accomplish in crime. I am already so proud of you babe." he whispered against her ear as he hugged her.

"Oh come on you guys, I want to hug Ellie-bear too! But I will go change first because I smell breakfast and I am hungry. Wait no, hungry not the word I'm looking for. I am ravished!" Star interrupted, preferring giving the two space but not before she kissed Nattie's forehead and rubbed noses with Elena. "There, you both are loved and I am loved, and that baby is also loved so... we should go downstairs and show our tummies some love!" Star giggled and ran off with that said. Leaving the boy and the girl, in love, to share a moment in silence and just absorb the new memory they just shared.

Once dressed and downstairs Nathan immediately cringed as he saw what Wyatt had done and the trying to not be upset face Malachi had on. "So.... uh, I guess Wyatt is officially not part of the cooking crew?" Nathan asked hesitantly. He had reason to since the kitchen was a wreck. There was god knew what stuck solid on most of the pans, a really bad attempt at pancakes or eggs. Scorched black and falling into ashes if poked they clung to the pans, surely it would be hell getting that cleaned. There was a spill on the floor of batter, perhaps Wyatt dropping it when Elena screamed and started the hell out of him. There was the juice squeezer with oranges still on it, orange slices all used up piled haphazardly around the counter. Guess he wanted to throw it all away at once rather than as he got done with them. There was also what seemed to be bacon but... he wasn't sure. It was almost as ******** up as what was stuck to the pans. "At least now I know what the smell was. Uh, so, Wyatt.... thanks but um... next time maybe help with clearing up the table and helping wash for meals? Malachi and I can focus on the food making.... maybe you could bake things with Star instead?" he suggested trying to be kind and not criticizing but he was pretty surprised just how bad Wyatt was at cooking. Even Star burned things less and she had all sorts of attention span issues.

User Image

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

Elena shook her hands at Nathan fretfully. "No, no, no, we can't talk about that stuff yet! We're still five months away from the beginning of Diaper Central! Going to school? Falling in love? No, no, no, not yet!" Laughing, she fell silent as Nathan showered her with wonderful words of endearment and support. Oh, Elena knew how lucky she was. But how was she this lucky? And how had she been so blind to him for all of those years? At the same time, she was glad to be right where she was. If they had gotten together any sooner or later, who was to say they would be having a baby? That they would all be living together like a little community?

When Star spoke, Elena turned her eyes lovingly to the girl that been like her sister for many long years now, and was soon going to be the fairy godmother to her baby. She watched as Star affectionately kissed her twin brother on the forehead, and Elena giggled when Star Eskimo kissed her before taking her leave. She wrapped her arms around her partner, and shared the moment with him, just so happy that despite the downs they faced that today was definitely a wonderful up day.

Before she followed Nattles downstairs to join everyone else in the getting-about-their-day routine, she flitted about the clothes in her closet. All of her more punk-wear things had already been packed, since most of it wouldn't fit her once she really started showing. The maternity shirts hung toward the back of the closet, ready for whenever she'd start needing them. The clothes for the in between stages were more loosely fitted, flowing materials that would slightly hide her baby bump and allow for her to be comfortable as it grew. Today she picked a plain white dress, for it went with her happy mood, pure and joyful. She slipped on her Earthy-brown wedges, put in some cute earrings, applied some perfume that Wyatt had talked her into getting at Victoria's Secret shop in the mall (that she still couldn't believe he talked her into going into in the first place!), and dabbed on a small amount of gloss that didn't change the natural strawberry color of her lips, but accented them lovely.

Now ready to start her day, she made her way downstairs, still smelling the remnants of burnt food and smoke. Thankfully, it was no longer strong enough to kick start her sickness, but it was still unpleasant. She heard Nathan make his comment of Wyatt, and she smiled sadly. Cooking wasn't for everyone, that was for certain. Even she herself knew how to cook very little. As Nattie went on, she finally looked around the kitchen, and her fingertips touched her bottom lip.
                                                          "Oh bother, now this really is a sitch, isn't it?" Going to the fridge, Elena pulled out the cart of eggs, another package of thick cut applewood smoked bacon, and shooed everyone but Mali out, since he offered to stay behind and clean as she cooked.

Anyone who tried to tell her not to worry about cooking, got a waving hand under their nose, telling them how it was nonsense. Soon, her feet would be too swollen to stand on long enough to cook for a family so big, so she'd better help out as much as she could now. When Mali was done cleaning, he began setting up plates for everyone, and as the plates got full, he would dish them out. When Elena had finished the second to last plate, he insisted that she take it and go eat with everyone, that he would make his own. She finally took the plate and sat down, pleased to find that when she wasn't paying attention, he added a few more strips of bacon and an extra spoonful of eggs onto her plate. She was eating for two now, and her appetite was more so than she could ever remember it being.

Sitting down next to Nathan, she glanced up at Wyatt, and said with a friendly smile,
                                                          "Ya know, if you'd like to learn to cook, you can feel free to come in there and watch us prepare foods of different kinds. Ask any questions you want, and we'll answer them." She shoveled a fork full of eggs and bacon into her mouth, and closed her eyes with satisfaction. Of the things she knew how to cook, eggs and bacon were her specialties.

(( ooc;; New outfit! And it's a cute one ^^
Also, no Mali post!! ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

With Starshine gone to change he knew he should too, already by her hoodie he knew what she would be wearing. Something in the teal-light green spectrum and he liked surprising her by 'reading her mind' and using similar colors. He was more tame compared to her since he liked black and would toss it in his outfit somehow. Star... the brighter, the better, was her motto. When he saw Elena grab and put on her white flowy dress he smiled and said she looked beautiful in white. A blush crossing his cheeks as he quickly looked away bashfully as he thought about what else she would wear a white dress for that would look just as good on her.

Knowing it would be a hot day today and everyone dressing appropriately he found some shorts he bought with both Malachi and Wyatt on a 'boys day out' they had recently since they thought they needed clothes what were neither: hoodies, skinny jeans, and Vans in their lives. Especially when Malachi said summer was coming up and he knew they had nothing all that perfect for it. Nathan had admitted he only had two shorts: his swim trunks and a pair of shorts he rarely used since he liked jeans more. With that it was settled, they had gone to the mall. Wyatt ignored them about buying shorts and instead vanished somewhere only to return with more Goth-Rocker things in a multitude of bags. One of them being Sephora. "I need to look good, I don't naturally wake up with eyeliner ya know." he commented aloofly, not giving a damn, while the other two boys had just given him a look.

With everyone downstairs he decided to just keep an eye on Star so she wouldn't go straight for the cookies, Poptarts, lollipops, or other 'not real breakfast' thing in the kitchen. Setting up some of the table and pouring everyone their favorite drinks be it herbal tea, coffee, coffee with chocolate, or fruit juice. Today he had a fun one: chocolate milk with chocolate chips inside. No need to ask who was drinking that one, only one person could handle so much sugar first thing in the morning and it sure as hell was not Nathan. He politely kept away so Malachi and Elena could work their magic, Wyatt occasionally tossing something he ******** up on if Malachi was far from it or hadn't gotten to it yet. He seemed a bit annoyed and out of place but then again, he did ******** up breakfast and was 'kindly' showed to it was done. Nathan knew enough from the time he had with Wyatt that the dark sheep hated to be told how to do things, but he at least was not being cold about it.

With food presented to them all and still smoking a bit he smiled and began to hand out toast and the like to everyone as the food came in. He then winked at Malachi when he saw he had given Elena some extra loving and he knew they both thought the same way. Nathan would have given her some of his food to make sure she was eating enough, not minding if he was scolded by Elena that he needed to eat too.
          -------------

"Thanks, but no thanks. I was doing this to be nice but I know I can't cook nor does it really appeal to me. I will leave it to the pros and instead focus on laundry duty or something instead. That I can do since I do not let anyone else touch my clothes. Black is a very delicate color to work with." Wyatt said, accepting the food as it was given to him though he wished he was eating elsewhere. Ya know, IHOP or something with their amazing pancakes and french toast that was drowning in fruit and syrup and all sorts of things that might cause you an early death. Drinking his coffee he nodded a thanks to the 'team' when Star said thank you as well. "Better than what I tried to make, that's for sure." he said and without saying more dug in. He wasn't a talker when it came to meal time, it was another thing that set him apart from the others.

Ou ѻf cHѻCo: NEW POLYVORE PICTURE ON THE TOP PIC <3

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

Elena ate her food with relative silence, only speaking when spoken to, because she could actually feel the baby moving around inside of her. It was such a strange experience, and it amazed her how the baby had been sleeping until this morning, and now it was stretching and flexing and moving however it could. She sighed softly as she finished her plate, full to the brim for the two tummies she was providing for. Glancing at Star, Elena asked with a happy tone to her voice, "So Starshine, I was wondering if you'd like to come up with an awesome baby shower plan with me. I'm not nearly as imaginative as you are."

After a bit, Elena yawned her very last yawn for the day, and clapped her hands together softly. "Well, I have the day off. What is everyone else doing?"

(( ooc;; Sorry, I know it sucks scissors! Maybe we should come up with a game plan for this roleplay? ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

Nathan smiled as he watched both of his absolute favorite ladies get into chatter regarding baby showers, invites, things they'd need and what they could do to make things easier for them. Who would be in charge of what and so forth. He had no idea how Star could be so focused on things like this (and her school locker store where they made good money for a few months before shutting it down) yet in class she almost needed to be chained down to her desk. But, it was one of the many quirks of Star that made things never dull. Thankfully after so many years in the same school, words had been spread to the staff to expect things from Star that might seem 'odd' or 'unique' such as her outfits or her way of speaking her mind. So far, they were trying hard to make her learn and feel included, in turn she tried to behave in class and not be too disruptive.

Watching Elena eat he smiled a little to himself, mind running with the thoughts of his child inside her moving and starting it's own life. Thinking about baby showers, clothing, work, and helping everyone graduate despite the situation, he was snapped back to reality with a cute "Hmm? Sorry darlings, you were saying?" since he never ignored on purpose. Upon listening on he sadly shook his head and put a hand gently on Elena's knee. "Aww, I would have liked to have the day off with you but remember I'm covering Jeff's shift? So I work until 4pm today but after that I'm free and we can do something. Unless... shoot, well I'm not sure but we might get the new employee today so who knows if I might stay longer to teach her some basic store know-how." Frowning he looked truly apologetic and it was obvious he'd rather be with Elena, Star, Malachi, and even Wyatt if they were going to do anything. But work called and he was trusted enough to help train new staff alongside the manager, he couldn't slack off his responsibilities. That and, it would count as overtime pay if he stayed a little longer teaching the new employee how to properly clean up the shop and get it ready for the next shift so it stayed nice all day long for the customers.

Meanwhile Star began to "Ohh! Me, me me!" and when everyone, amidst little hidden chuckles said it was her turn, she began to say she had Cheerleading practice today, having made the team last week after A LOT of trial and try out time. To celebrate Malachi had gotten the idea to have everyone pitch in to give Star the fancy silver star-and-crescent-moon earrings that she wore almost every day, alternating sometimes with a necklace she had been given by her loves Nattie-Bear and Machi-Wachi for other reasons and special occasions. Only two days ago had she 'officially' been announced on the team since they had needed to wait until everyone had agreed on the team, the coach and captain were in agreement, announcements were made with the school staff for safety purposes (Such as, GPA could not drop below 3.0 lest she get suspended from team. Any bad behavior that results in a suspension or big scene that could get her expelled would result in her exclusion from the team until further notice). Today she was finally in full gear, having gotten her uniform yesterday and already knowing the 'warm up' drill they needed memorized today to get some choreography done for the next game. So Star was out of the game too, unless Ellie wanted to be her own personal cheerleader?

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . m a n .
User Image
n o t . s u p e r h u m a n . ✖

User Image

Malachi stayed silent, his mind groggy and slow, as everyone ate breakfast and talked about their schedule for the day. When it was his turn, he smiled sleepily, wishing to be back in bed with Star, though he knew that was another battle in and of itself. "My wedding reception gig cancelled, so I have the day off. Something to do with the groom finding out that the bride slept with her sister's fiancé. I figured I'd go to Star's cheerleading practice, and let the rest of my day roll. And of course, Elena, if you're up for it, you can come cheer on our cheerleader." Smiling fondly as he tassled Star's hair, he glanced to Nathan.

Taking a sip of his juice, he added to his best friend,
                                                          "And actually, I can pick you up after work, if you text me to let me know when you get off. I finally got that piece of crap car to start and hold gas again. It should run like a bumpy dream for a while yet." Lately, they've all been having to walk, bike, or ride a bus to work and school, since Mali's car went down forever ago. Looking at Wyatt, Mali tried his best to be polite as he asked, "And you? Have any plans for today?"

Elena began picking up dishes, claiming that she wasn't IT to do them, though she'd help clean up.

(( ooc;; Outfit- top pic NEW OUTFIT ))

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

Elena frowned as Nathan told her that not only would he be working today, but he may have to stay late in order to help train a new co-worker. "Drats. Oh well, that just means I'll have more time to properly miss you before you get home. Good luck with the new recruit, my love, I hope they work out. I know you could really use the help." With a smile, she leaned over to kiss his forehead, but upon getting close, she noticed he had a little breakfast left on his cheek. "Oh, you silly boy," she giggled, as she grabbed a napkin from her plate and dabbing it gently on his cheek until the substance was gone.

She then kissed his cheek, and got up to start gathering the dishes. When Mali disclosed what his day was to hold, she grinned.
                                                          "Ya know, I don't think any of your wedding reception gigs work out. They cancel for some reason or another." Once invited to go with him to watch and support Star, she nodded and added, "That sounds like a wonderful plan! How soon do we need to get going, gang?" Yes, she said 'gang'. She had talked Nathan into watching a bunch of cartoons, so they knew what was appropriate for babies to watch, though she did also really love Scooby-Doo.

Once the dishes were picked up and someone washed and put them away, she grabbed some things she knew she'd need for the day, and she went to Nathan's side, not wanting to be away from him too much before they had to go their separate ways. Oh, how proud she was of him for stepping up and taking responsibility. He worked so hard in school and at work for himself, for her, and their unborn child. What would she do without him? Good thing I'll never have to find out, she thought happily.

(( ooc;; ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

"The gig cancelled? But I thought I would see you with a collar shirt and all that for it." Star made a disappointed face, looking down at her food for a second as she pushed pancake around her plate. "I wanted to see you all dress up as if it were a preview for how handsome you'd look at Prom." she continued, having had her own reasons for being excited Malachi had a gig and it had nothing to do with money. Shrugging it off she bit into her pancake and said that it was okay, perhaps it was better this way so she could get the full butterfly effect of seeing him dressed to the nines for Prom. No spoilers. When Elena spoke up she couldn't help but giggle, "Hey, she is right! Ellie-bear is so super spot on. The last gig show you did was.... um, that one with the theme being beach? I don't remember well but the one you had to wear light colored clothes and got a slight tan at. After that the gigs haven't been biting the bait like little fishies, maybe you need new bait?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Finally understanding what people meant by 'taking the bait' when Wyatt took time to explain it to her while he had been playing a video game and had been muttering the phrase. Funny, Wyatt was a smart guy and most people did not know how kind he was being to her. I mean, he knew so much even when he pretended he didn't. It was amazing really, he was so modest!

It was understandable that Nathan would not be able to join the group to see her practice with the rest of the cheer leading squad. Out of all four of them, Nathan was the one who worked the most hours at a 'real' job. Malachi was the one with the gigs and performed for money here and there. Elena was to focus on keeping the baby and herself safe. Star.... she was expected to not fail any class in high school so she could graduate and be there for Elena since girls had to stick together. Wyatt, he worked too but most of the money he made he kept for himself.

Perking up she wiggled in her seat all nervously. "Practice starts at 10 but it is better I show up early to show, commitment. Or, at least, that is the words the other girls use. I don't think they like me since I am new but they know I learn fast despite not being too smart in school. But it's not my fault they cannot understand what I mean when I say life is a rainbow road where you only see it after the sky cries and the tears of unicorns brighten the heaven's with it's glitter rivers!" Sighing she shrugged and finished her juice since Malachi insisted she have one glass of juice a day to help her keep strong and help her immune system strong. Everyone else had agreed so she did too, after all Malachi was just looking out for her so she didn't catch colds and had all her vitamins.

Wyatt waited until everyone was done talking to finally answer Malachi's question. "Oh I have work until the afternoon and I then made plans to hang out with some buddies after to watch a movie or something. Still undecided but I won't be around until later today. Sorry guys. Uh, make sure to shake those pom-poms extra for me while cheering on Star. Nate, make sure you eat since you need more meat. No offense but you need to keep strong for the girls, ya know?" he commented coming off as nice and caring in his own rough way when in truth he couldn't give a flying ******** about everyone. Pom-poms sucked. Malachi was his nemesis. Nathan a pansy boy who would collapse regardless due to all the things he piled within himself. Star, she just needed a new brain since her's was born malfunctioning. Elena, no one wanted used goods so yeah. This group could be disposed of, he didn't mind at all, he'd help. One tortured soul at a time.

User Image

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
User ImageUser Image

₮ɧҽ Ⅾɏȿƒʉɳɔʈɨѻɳɑɭ ₮ωɨɳ:

"I am missing you and the others already, I do not want to leave the house. But alas... duty calls and I am just too honest a person to skip work on a whim." Nathan pout and looked at her pleadingly. "Could I call in sick due to love sickness? You know, like rabbits who will die if they feel lonely? I could claim that as a illness, right?" he questioned jokingly since even if he whined he knew he'd go to work regardless and give it his best.

Nathan had to save as much money as he could to pay for his (and Star's) share of the rent they all split, after all. Elena had some money from her job until a few weeks ago when they insisted she stop due to the stress and delicate stomach. Not only that, Nathan wanted to make sure they were able to provide for their kid and not have to worry about not having baby formula or shoes once the old ones were too tight. Or the doctor visits when the baby would, because he knew it was just natural, catch the sniffles and such. Having a kid was expensive and he wanted to save up as much as he could so he could then take a week off work to be with Elena and the baby the first week after the birthing. It was the most crucial time and the strongest for bonding, he wouldn't miss it for anything.

Smiling gently he nodded to Elena, he knew she was right since the ice cream franchise he worked for was short staffed at the time and if not for school he knew he'd be working full time. The store always asked if he could come a little earlier, leave a little later, come in an extra day after school. Most times unless he had to decline, he would accept since -again- he needed to save. But always he made sure to have two days off to be with his loved ones. "I hope they learn fast that way they can be alone in the store to take some shifts so I can be here for you more. Sorry if I am not always around babe."
          he said, kissing her forehead very gently but with so much emotion. This girl was the only one for him and he would never doubt that, he waited five years to tell her how much he loved her and he wouldn't let her go. He would not ******** this up because this was the chance he had waited for, to be with her as boyfriend not as a friend who just so happened to be male.

Turning his gaze to Malachi he smiled appreciatively, nodding as he said that if he could that would be great. That way they all could hang out a bit after his shift at work and Star's practice. That just meant he would not drive his car that he shared with Elena, he'd bus it to work today just to save gas and money. He did not mind since they lived close to their school and jobs, or at least, his job was the closest to the house. It was a little sad that Wyatt couldn't join them but he knew that Wyatt had his own group of friends and that he was still barely getting into the group since he wasn't the type to push forward. He just eased in whenever they gave him a chance, which was hard since this group was tight knit.

Elena and Star had been a riot when they watched all sorts of shows to see what was kid friendly and have an idea of when they would switch to more 'older kid shows' due to the story and scenarios in the shows. One they all agreed would be kid friendly all ages, though it'd be hard to follow for a young kid, was 'Scooby-Doo'. Both girls immediately having a karaoke moment since they both loved that show like crazy. Nathan liked it too but he was the quiet fan who always thought Velma was wonderful for being confident despite her stereotypes and her great smarts. Letting Star talk about what time her practice was and how the group just didn't get her awesomeness and unique way of expressing himself he chuckled and rubbed his sister's shoulders. "Do not worry, they just want to scare you to make sure you aren't a weak link to the team. That and everyone is always mean to the new kid on any team, but once they see you aren't intimidated you will be one of them. So no worries."

When he was done with his food he put most of the things away while Star helped bring it to Elena to the sink. Malachi was off getting ready and checking a few things around the house before leaving such as the AC and other little details. Wyatt had gone upstairs to his attic room, most likely to finish getting ready for his job and whatever things he did up in that room. Even when Wyatt had good advice, the boy still preferred to do things his pace which made being close difficult. At least they were all growing closer with each passing day, except for Malachi who kept Wyatt arm's length away and without full trust.

"Elena Boo, you know that if anything you can always call me. My boss knows I must keep my phone with me at all times since we both know Star is rather unique and delicate, and that you are a mother to be. So don't be worried about calling me if anything comes up. I'll be there okay?" he said, wanting to make sure she knew full well he had priorities and more so than his job, it was her. She was his number one (well, part of the nuclei that made one) and he would make sure he was there if she ever needed him. Kneeling down he went to hug her around the waist, face gently pressed against her tummy. "Hello Baby, how was breakfast? It was yummy right? Make sure you grow up strong and happy okay that way we can all go places together to make wonderful memories. Be nice to Momma, don't give her sickness since she is going to be cheering on your Auntie for something pretty important. Play nice mmk?" he said, having a normal conversation with the tummy hoping the baby heard and understood. Soon going to ask Malachi to sing a little more to Elena and the baby in hopes the child grew up with music in it's blood. A Malachi Jr. per say.

When everyone was done and heading out he gave everyone a last wave, hug, kiss, and smile before heading out and going to work. There meeting the new girl who would be in his care until she finished training and able to work on her own without supervision. She was around Nathan and the group's age but from another school nearby which was why he never met her before. The chick had a little brother who went to the school Nathan's group went to, so he said he'd see if he ever bumped into the kid. Time passing rather fast since the girl, Leslie, was a rather quick learner and very curious. Always asking about special orders, the ice cream cakes and their shelf life, how often they got new items in and restocked, when the restock delivery arrived just in case someone asked, and so forth. At least, Nathan had to admit, she put interest into her job and that always reflected well on someone.

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

Elena became quiet, as she always did close to the time that Nathan was due to head off to work. She missed him so easily now, often before he was even away from her. She didn't know if it was all her, or some of it had to do with the baby missing him too. But she smiled, and hugged and kissed her love back before he left, and she sighed as she watched him walk away through the screen door. That's when Malachi clapped his hands together softly, and encouraged the girls to get the last of whatever they would need ready while he went out and started the car.

Elena walked over to Star, and wrapped the girl up in a hug. She remembered when she had first met the girl who would one day be her first child's godmother. She had met Star before she'd met Nathan, and the girl was definitely an interesting sort. Elena recalled hearing Star speaking in class, her voice rushed, though she never tripped over her words. Star used her hands and body a lot when she talked, and Elena remembered thinking how she'd like to know her better. So after class that day, Elena had approached the oddly dressed girl, and they had immediately hit it off.

Not long after that, Star desperately wanted to introduce Elena to her twin brother. Elena had seen him escort his sister many times, but they'd never officially said hi. So they arranged a lunch together, and though Nathan was shy, he seemed to open up fairly well to Elena, even after his sister ran off to the bathroom. Of course, at the time, Elena had been dating a guy named Derek. He was sort of a control freak, so he had been calling her the whole time. Had Elena known then where her life was destined to take her? No, she'd had no idea.

Letting Star go, Elena smiled,
                                                          "I love you, sis. Now let's get you to that cheer practice, so I can show off my own preggo moves!" Tickling Star's sides lightly, Elena hurried out the door, and crawled into the backseat of the car. They often pressured her to sit in the front where the airbags were ever since she became pregnant, but Elena preferred to sit in the back, where if she cramped, she could stretch out. Alone in the car with Mali for a moment while Star caught up, Elena asked him, "So, would you rather a godson, or a goddaughter?"

(( ooc;; ))

User Image

Xx_Pandavik_xX's Partner

Anxious Werewolf

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Married 100
❥ I . a m . j u s t . a . m a n .
User Image
n o t . s u p e r h u m a n . ✖

User Image

Malachi sat down in the car, and turned the ignition, happy with himself when it kickstarted almost instantly. "Atta, girl!" he praised, patting the dashboard. Sighing, he sat back, waiting for the girls, thinking to himself how things didn't go as he had planned when he first met them all. He'd been dating Elena at the time, and he'd wanted to marry her. She was cute, and funny. Despite their semi-abusive relationship, they understood each other. When she brought Star and Nathan into the picture, Malachi was less than pleased. He knew almost right off the bat that Nathan had a thing for Elena, and he couldn't quite find the patience to deal with Star. At first. But as Elena and his relationship went further down the drain, it all started making sense. And now look at them. Malachi was with the girl of his dreams, and it was a relationship that was strong and true. Elena and Nathan were having a baby, which didn't happen quite as lovingly as Star was told, but they were happy.

Oh, the things you think you know when you're young! Though they were all still young, all was right with the world, and they were exactly where they needed to be. Elena broke his train of thought as she climbed in the backseat, and Mali knew better than to offer her the front seat. Instead, he looked at her in the rearview mirror, and smiled.
                                                          "I'd rather a godson. That way, if they have any questions that they don't want to ask Mommy and Daddy, it won't be too difficult for me. But can you imagine if you had a daughter, and she asked me about tampons? No thanks!"

They were still laughing as Star crawled into the front seat, and asked what all the fuss was about. When they told her, they were all laughing, and it took Mali a second to calm down and get the car in gear. Taking off slowly down the pedestrian street, Mali turned off soft tunes on the radio, so there was white noise to fill any silences. As he drove, he kept one hand on Star's thigh, being respectful. Although, she did look knock-out gorgeous in her cheerleading uniform - as if she didn't have enough tease-attire at home!

As they pulled up to the field where her practice was taking place, he pulled up directly to the opening, and let the girls out, before parking the car. Once he parked, he jogged back to the field and wrapped Star up in his strong arms and giving her a deep kiss before letting her go with one last word of advice.
                                                          "Make sure to focus on the moves, but always be yourself, babe. You can do this!" Even Elena threw in a few words, waving from her spot on the bleachers.

(( ooc;; Outfit- top pic ))

User Image

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

User ImageUser Image
              ₮ɧҽ Ƀʉɓɓɭɏ ₮ωɨɳ:

User Image

ȾɧɳҞɨȠɡ ȺɓѺʉȾ:

Star liked that for practice the girls could basically wear whatever it was they wanted as long as it wasn't something that would get in the way or tangle too much. They could not, of course, wear a skirt or a tube top but anything really was okay since this was practice and they would sweat. Star, well she did not care about sweat or wearing 'lazy clothes' for practice. She wanted to look good and if this was something she would wear to go out to the mall, then whatever, so be it. That and it was her favorite colors because they were bright just like her.

Hugging Elena and laughing she said that her sister had better moves than half the squad, preggo or not. Then in the car she was utterly baffled as to why her favorite people were laughing. They tried to explain the joke while laughing but at the end she started to laugh for her own reasons that had to do nothing with the original reason: she was happy and where she wanted to be in life. Nattie was with the girl he cherished above nearly anything and in a healthy relationship. Sure he had some very bad days but besides that he had more good days than bad. She was with the boy she admired and loved, it took a few tries but she was now set and she wasn't going to choose anyone else. Malachi was still being the hero she always thought him to be, so far things were well with him. Wyatt kept things fun and made late night Twister or board games more fun since he was the tie breaker in a group that used to be even. She got all her favorite people around her happy and healthy, she was passing her classes, AND she made cheer squad which she had been wanting for a while. Elena was pleased and treated like a princess, which she honestly deserved. Life was good, so of course she would laugh because of the emotions within her and the contagious air of mirth surrounding her.

At practice it was obvious she had practice her heart out to memorize the music and the rhythm. Each move and twirl, kick, twist, spin, jump, chant, and just the whole nine yards. It was cute how she kept looking towards the space reserved for friends or family who tagged along. Smiling extra big and happy, hair swinging and flying all over her like a breeze or a wave were tousling it like a colorful cloud around her head. Her eyes shining with a unique type of happiness hard to describe that she normally never held. It was the happiness of doing something you loved and doing it well, of having it accepted and make you part of a team. Besides this little group she had she did not really have friends though she knew many people. Her whole world limited to Nathan, Malachi, and Elena. This was the first time she was accepted into a group of girls she could potentially admire in her own way. Without having to say anything it was obvious she had needed this outlet: to use up her energy and her time. To pour her heart into with drops of her soul. To know she was good at something. Usually she was told by her 'circle' she was good, wonderful, and a great help but this was the first time she felt like she was contributing in a way that could not be taken from her. She was a team member of the school cheer leading squad. If she was not there or did not learn the choreography the whole team would suffer, she was indispensable. The way it made her glow was something beyond human words and the way she shared it with everyone was dazzling.

User Image

Ou ѻF cOѻKɨEs: Pink pictures on the bottom have her outfit. NO NATHAN POST.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces