Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Lucas Dior Johnson

Lucas Smiled as he and Jeremiah were heading to the carnival it was on the good side of town so meeting anyone whom he didn't want to find out about his situation was minimal. "He knew his family was coming but he wasn't sure what his father was doing since he introduced them to their cousin. As they drove Lucas' hand moved over to Jere's, "You know I love you right." he said with a smile Glancing in the back seat was his sister and her best friend and he smiled. "So Lexus you going on the Ferris wheel this year?" he asked as he laced his fingers through his boyfriends and smiled as he glanced back at the road.

Lucas decided to keep the clothed had had changed into before him and his boyfriend made love in his room earlier. "I know I am with Jer." he said wit ha bright smile as he knew that he was going to kiss his boyfriend when they reached the top and profess his deep love to him. Lucas Was about five minutes away and then realized he hadn't texted his bestie all day. When they stopped at a red light he pulled his phone out.

To: Dragon
Message: hello there my Asian friend XD your coming to the carnival today right I need my bestie there for moral support and to help keep a look out so I can spend time with "tasha"

Closing his phone he started up again and continued to drive there were almost there now he could see the lights and the Ferris wheel from where they were at and he was getting excited to go there.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Excited anf giddy
Outfit:after school
Company:Jeremiah,Lexus,
╚══════════════╝

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

[Jeremiah Damion Sales || Jerry, J.D, Sales] - [Seventeen] - [Male]
                                  [Bisexual] - [Lucas' Secret Boyfriend] -

Story Time...

After they moment of passion Jere and Lucas got ready to go to the carnival. Lucas decided to put on the clothes he's just put on before and since Jere didn't really have anything else to wear he stole one of Lucas' black T-shirts and kept his slacks on. The shirt was a little tight but it was a look he could easily rock and do it well. Looking in the mirror with his shirt raised he saw all of the passion marks Lucas left all over him. Secretly he turned around and gave him a smile that wouldn't go away. Putting his socks and shoes back on he headed out of the door with Lucas and his sister. As they hopped in the car Jere sat in front so he could be closer to his boyfriend. The air on his skin was nice, Jere liked the cool, chilly feeling touching him on his bare skin. It gave him a reason to be closer to Lucas. While in the car Lucas leaned over and asked Jere if he knew that he loved him. Jere laughed and kissed the boys hand. Of course I do he said confidently. Something he wouldn't be able to say a few days ago. To be honest, he wasn't sure of the depth of Lucas love until meeting his family. Jere, didn't understand the thought of parents not accepting him since his family so easily did. Just than he began to feel dirty and ugly for his actions a month ago. After awhile the lights and rides of the carnival becamo more clear to them as they moved closer in the car.

From in the car he pulled out his cell and texted his ex, "I can't do this anymore. We ended along time ago and I can't keep doing this to my boyfriend. I will always love you but I'm with someone now. And if you are pregnant I will be there too for whatever decision you make pressing send he let out a quiet sigh and began to collect himself. Looking over at Lucas made him be able to smile. He needed something to hide his shame. The day was coming when he would find out, it was just how he would find out that killed him. All Jere knew was that he'd have to be the one to tell him. No one else.

___________________________________________________

Where am ILucas's car.
                                  Who am I withLucas and Lexus.
                                  What am I feeling.......

ooc
This maybe my worst post ever....

User Image
『Location』carnival 『With』Mimi 『warring』his outfit
User Image
Kwon Jae Sun
JaeJae
Lucas's Asian Friend

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again
ㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏ
JaeSun was now in his car speeding like there was no tomorrow. He loved to drive fast it was just so fun. He was always going maybe twenty to thirty or even more over the speed limit even when he was going to Lucas's house or going to his own that was just what he did. His car was very fast and very expensive so how could he not speed he wasn't at all worried about crashing because he really didn't think it would happen to him. He was even spacing out as he was driving thinking about earlier that day. It had been interesting hanging out with Lucas's sister, her friend and Mimi though he only really payed much attenchen to Mimi. She was pretty spoke Korean and Asian so of corse he payed more attenchen to her then the other two girls. He was hopping he'd get to see more of her.

Since he was speeding it took JaeJae no time at all to get to were he was going he then just started wondering around to see who he'd see. After a little while of walking he saw that Mimi girl on a bench eating cotton candy. He then smiled he found it kinda funny she was the frist person he saw there and she was the one he was wanting to see most. He then walked over to her and sat next to her. "annyeong" he said with a sweet cocky smile.

Next thing ge knew his phone was going off with the song "sexy, free and single" by super junior. He then got his iPhone out of his jacket pocket and saw it was his best buddy Lucas. He then smiled and started to reply.

To: Fish
Annyeong my black friend XD Dude I'm already there so get your a** here XP what are best friends for man you know I got your back

He then hit send and put his phone in his pocket.

OOC: His car ... @VIP oh it's fine don't worry about it oh btw did you get my pm?
I’m just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun
(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m an annoying snob
Cause I’m quite expensive
(Get out)

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User Image

Tearing off small pieces of her cotton candy, she popped them into her mouth and enjoyed the fluffy treat melt at the touch of her tongue. She loved cotton candy, it was one of her favorite treats, and eating it here only made the moment better. Searching through her phone she felt a presence near her and scooted over so the person could sit down. Hearing a word in Korean, she turned her head and saw exactly who she thought it was. "Oh, annyeong." she said back to him with a smile and a slight wave.

She was a bit surprised to see him here. Seeing as he was a rich kid she wasn't sure if they went to places like this. The rich kids she had met always thought places like this were messy, or too loud or something else stupid. Maybe he was different. She didn't really care though, it was nice to have company for a little while. "You like going to places like this?" she asked him, taking another bite of her cotton candy.

Seeing him pull out his phone she stayed quiet and waited for him to finish his text. Once he was done she pointed her cotton candy to him and smiled. "Want some? It's really good. I ripped the pieces off so you don't have to worry about indirect kissing or germs or whatever rich people worries about." she stated to him bluntly with a light chuckle. Mimi wasn't very good with talking to people if it came to being nice. She always told them everything bluntly, she didn't know how to sweeten things up with the way she spoke. Unless acting counted, but that wasn't something she enjoyed doing.

Making new friends wasn't exactly easy for her with her straight up attitude. People usually saw her off as rude or something like that. She hoped he wouldn't be the same, if he was then she wouldn't really be surprised, but she'd still be a bit upset. It was nice to see she wasn't the only asian around her. At least that way she wouldn't be the only one getting weird looks.

ooc
        Mimi's car
        you send me a PM? I don't think I got it ; A ;

User Image
『Location』carnival 『With』Mimi 『warring』his outfit
User Image
Kwon Jae Sun
JaeJae
Lucas's Asian Friend

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again
JaeSun smiled at Mimi when he heard her first question. "well yeah it's fun" he said. He then removed his hat fixed his hair and put it back on sideways. He thought that was a bit of a strange question since who wouldn't like a carnival but who know maybe there were people out there that didn't though he as sure a hell wasn't one of them. He then couldn't help but laugh as he heard the next thing out if her mouth. 'oh wow and she means it to' he though which made it all that more funny to him. 'must be what it's like when I make axadentual raciest comments' he thought.

One he was done lauding he smiled at the girl and said "sorry". he then added "well I don't know the rich kids you know but I for don't care about that. It just seems silly to me." He then grabbed a peace of her cotton candy and put it in his mouth. It was really good and he liked how it just disapired like magic on his tung. "so what are doing here?" he asked just to keep the conversation going. If she didn't want to anwasered it was fine it didn't really mater though he was glade she was here.

'wonder if Lucas will get here soon?' he thought then check his phone. He wasn't surprised to see his friend hadn't texted back yet. 'maybe he's on his way' he thought then put his phone away figuring it'd go off if he texted back. He then smiled at Mimi once more noticing her outfit was really cute.

OOC: His car ... @VIP I resent it so if you didn't get it please just send me a random pm and ill get it to you that way 3nodding
I’m just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun
(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m an annoying snob
Cause I’m quite expensive
(Get out)
User Image

Cherish the thought
The day seemed to go by quickly, especially when you are alone. Amber sat there in the dark just staring at her phone trying to muscle up the energy to call Jeremiah and tell him to truth. Next to the phone were about three different pregnancy test she used, which all confirmed she was pregnant. He was the only guy she'd been with and he was her first and this was something she knew she couldn't go through alone. Amber didn't dare tell her parents because of what they might do. She was so close of having everything she ever wanted so she would do whatever she could to stop it from crumbling down. Though the burden of keeping this to herself was killing her. So she hopped off of the sofa and walked over to the phone and decided to call her Aunt Jada. She was young when she had her first child so maybe she could help her or at least help her out, but before she could dial she received a text from Jere. She didn't read everything, because the first part was too much for her to handle. When she read that her heart dropped. In her mind the room seemed to get smaller and she couldn't breath. So she took a seat on the sofa and dropped her head into her hands and cried.

The blurriness in her eyes had to causes, first it was from the tears. Then, from pure anger fueling her. So she ran into her room and ripped her closet door open and looked for something nice to wear. Her eyes found something tight, and black, which was the perfect color for now. Putting on the black top and leather pants she grabbed a nice light colored biker jacket with some boots on. With her purse and keys she ran out of the door to find away to get it off her mind. She didn't know where exactly to go but she just needed to get away. Her apartment was too lonely and the silence was driving her mad so she just drove.

Some how she found herself at her cousin's house. Looking in the drive way she saw that both Uncle Lucius and Aunt Jada were still there. She honestly didn't want to see Lucius because he was just like her father. Well they were brothers and true they had their differences they had too many similarities and by now they would have talked about her so she would just park her car on the side and sit in her car. Pulling out her cellphone she sent her aunt a text that read,: "Hey Aunt Jada, it's Amber can we talk? It's kind of important. And I'm already outside." Pressing send she turned the car off and just sat there looking at the front door.

Lovebutterfly

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                      ℓєχυѕxxαιѕнαxxנσнηѕση
                                      тωıи đαυgħтeя

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Lexus didn't know what to do with herself. All she could do was glance over at Beth and wish she could just hold the girl's hand like her brother and his boyfriend were doing. Why couldn't she just be open? She didn't care, but she knew that things in themselves were complicated. Everything was complicated and weird. She was getting tired of all the "are we, aren't we?" thoughts when it came to Beth. She just loved the girl and wanted to be happy... She was so zoned out she barely heard her twin's voice when he said her name. "Huh?" She asked a bit confused. She replayed her brother's words in her head and looked over to her best friend, biting her lip. "Uhh... Yeah... Maybe." She replied with a shrug. She looked away from Beth and stared out the window. At least she was away from her parents... That should help with the tension and hopefully make it easier for her and Beth. She could hope anyway.

It made her feel even more strange as she watched her brother was so giddy and so much in love with Jere. No doubt she was happy for them and they're relationship was complicated as well, but she felt as if she were in a more difficult one with Beth. At least Jere and Lucas were both on the same page with their feelings... It was just the opposite for her and Beth. She felt like she felt stronger for the other girl than was felt towards her. That feeling just sucked beyond believe. Hopefully at the carnival, something would change.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Wearing: [ School wear ]
                                                Location: [ On route to carnival ]
                                                Company: [ Beth, Lucas, Jeremiah ]
                                                OOC: [ Short, sorry... Writer's block ]

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User Image

Hearing that he did enjoy places like this brightened her mood a bit, watching him flip his hat she let out a small chuckle. "You have a habit of moving your hat around." she said with a laugh, showing him a genuine eye smile. When she asked him if he wanted some candy he seemed to find what she said funny. It was probably the rich boy thing, at least that's what she assumed. She wasn't too sure why he was laughing though. Once he was done he smiled at her, a smile worth pure gold. She found him quite attractive, it made her wonder what someone like him was doing in a place like this.

When he reached for her cotton candy, she looked at him a bit. He was definitely different from the snobby rich people she had met before. That was here in America and in Korea, every where she had gone it was always trouble for her when it came to rich kids. Even her cousins were like that, they were always neat freaks about everything. They would freak out if she didn't wash her hands for long enough.

It was nice for a change though. He wasn't a total jerk like she had expected. Taking that he didn't care too much about germs into thought, she took a small bite from her cotton candy, ripping it from the stick and trying to eat it neatly. Once she finished she laughed slightly at his question. "I'm sure for the same reason you're here. Just to have some fun and eat some carnival food." she explained to him, offering him another bite of her cotton candy. Taking a scan at him, she then looked up and watched the people around them enjoying their time. "You just really colorful, I guess carnival's really are your thing." she said jokingly with a laugh.

ooc
        Mimi's car
        oh I got it! sorry for the late reply.
        I just noticed you used my quote in your signature haha~
        by the way I updated her outfit. forgot to change it last time.

User Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Lucius Drained the rest of his drink as he looked to his son, well his cousin as far as his family was concerned. "So Xander are you wanting to go to the carnival tonight with the rest of the kids?" he asked him he didn't mind if he wanted to go and spend time with his siblings as long as he remembered not to tell them that he was their brother. Lucius had to work up the nerve to tell his wife that he in fact had a son and that Xander was him. Getting up and heading toward the kitchen he went in and poured more Whiskey into his glass and threw dropped in a couple ice cubes. Walking back out into the living room he sat down next to him,"Anything you want to do or see while we have the time?" he said glancing back at him as he took a sip form his drink.
███████████████████████████████████████
☁゚ company: Xander
☁゚ outfit:Work
x OOC: wb super short sorry

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

●Mood: Hungry ● With: Dad Lucius ● Where: Home Lucius' Home ● Outfit: Hobo

● ● ● ● ●

The question caused him to purse his lips slightly, and he shrugged. "I dunno. I guess so. Like you said I might get to meet some of my family." And who knew, there could even be some future love interests at the corny little carnival. Of course, he didn't really know what said carnival was like but it had to be fun, right? "Yeah, sure, why not? Maybe for a little while." Or as long as it was open. Xander didn't really have anywhere to be, and he was sure he had nowhere to go. It looked like this house was already full up, and it'd just be awkward to stay, even if it would be nice. Maybe there was a park bench near by. It wasn't like Xander hadn't slept on one before. He had, many times, in fact. No biggie. Though now wasn't the time to think about that stuff. "Is the carnival close by? I think I might head on over there now." The thought of carnival food was making him hungry, and it would be fun to go on some of the rides and play some of the games, too. Hopefully, by the end of the night, he'd have some buddies to hang out with, too. For some reason none of his friends wanted to make this trek home with him... Though, Xander guessed he couldn't really blame them. Who would want to hang out with him and his family? Especially since there would most likely be drama throughout the holiday. Who wanted to stick around for that?

[[Sorry for taking so long to reply. D:]]

● ● ● ● ●

Desirable Streaker

11,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Liam Jaden Johnson
Out Of Control [Wow. Crappy post...]

User Image
                        Unfortunately for Liam, he had been busted. Not just for having ISS but for not coming home after he received the text from his mom. Laying on his side on his bed, Liam wiped the tears from his eyes before easing himself off the bed. He had noticed what time it was and remembered about the carnival. He wondered if AP was going to be there and knew if the older boy was then he knew the carnival would end up being a lot more exciting.

Slowly walking out of his room, Liam went into the living room, spotting the strange guy from earlier sitting next to his dad, who was drinking. "Uh dad. I just wanted to know if I was still going to be able to go to the carnival tonight? Please! I swear I'll start getting my act together in school and stop with the attitude here at home." he begged, knowing that with the tear stained face and the cracking sound as well the slight whimpering beg was making him look pretty weak and wimpy in front of not only the stranger, but his dad as well. But at the moment he really didn't even care one bit whether or not he looked and sounded that way.

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Neighborhood Punk

❛Mood: Chill but confused
❛Wherabouts: Outside
❛Homies: Leo

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alvaro chuckled as Leo protested against him taking his hat. What he wasn't expecting was them to start wrestling. Him being bigger, eh wound up ontop of Leo. In that moment that he stared into the other's eyes, everything seemed to slow down... He felt like time stopped in the most strangest way. He felt so weird... So at lost for words. When the other pushed him off, he coughed and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He didn't know what to say. Something weird happened in that moment. He felt sort of attracted... To a guy? Something was really wrong with that. It had to just be the adrenaline and testosterone. Yeah, that had to be it. Hearing Leo's voice once more, AP nodded and got up off the ground. "Yeah... The carnival. Let's go." He replied as he made sure he had everything and led the two of them out of his room and out the front door. Since he couldn't yet drive, they would just have to walk. At least the carnival grounds weren't too far away. As they walked, he felt beyond awkward about the whole wrestling thing. "Um... Sorry for taking your hat back there. I was just having some fun, ya know?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OoC;; Click gif for new outfit~ Really short, sorry.
User Image

xxOctober Sky

Dangerous Vampire

thestalkerofthestars

User Image

I`M REBELLIOUS
AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOUR EYES

I`M A SKATEBOARDER
AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON CERTAIN GUYS

User Image

xx Leo slipped on his shoes and headed out the door with AP. Since the both of them weren't old enough to drive yet, they both had to walk to the carnival which luckily wasn't too far away. The walk there was pretty awkward. There was a dead silence between them because of what happend at AP's house. Deep down, Leo loved the fact that AP was ontop of him and staring into his eyes but Leo had to push those feelings aside. He was a guy. AP was a guy. It wasn't right no matter how much it feels right. Two wrongs don't make a right and right now, him and AP were the double wrongs.

Leo looked over to AP when he apologized about what happend at his house. Leo just shrugged. Not really caring all that much."It's alright. It happends right?" He calmly told him as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. There was another dead silence and Leo wished that they could get to the carnival faster.

Soon enough, they made it to the carnival and it was lively as ever which made Leo smile then glanced at AP."So, where do you want to go first?"

Hilarious Noob

ѕтαу ƒσя тσηιgнт!!! If уσυ ωαηт тσ...
xxxι ¢αη ѕнσω уσυxxx

ωнαт му ∂яєαмѕ αяє мα∂є σƒ.

User Image

тнєу ѕαу тнαт ℓσνє ιѕ ƒσяєνєя
xxxуσυя ƒσяєνєя ιѕ αℓℓ тнαт ι ηєє∂xxx

ρℓєαѕє ѕтαу αѕ ℓσηg αѕ уσυ ηєє∂

She was really excited for the carnival. It would probably take her mind off her little secret and to relax and have a good time with her boyfriend. Smiling she walked with him downstairs as she was fixing her shirt and hair. They may not have done it but she could pass off for looking like she did. As she got in the car she leaned over and gave T-Nash a loving kiss and leaned back in her seat. She put her seat belt over her torso and looked back at him. She knew he wanted to have them go all the way today but she just couldn't it would have been wrong and weird if she had. Lani had to make it up to him in some way.

As they made their way to the carnival she could see the lights and some people running around. She was really excited for this, she always had a love fro carnivals. Just the rides and everything were fun, especially the ones that spin and put you upside down. She unbuckled and hopped out of the car and waited for her boyfriend to come over to her. She always liked having him come to her. Turning her head to the view of the carnival you could see that everything was open. Tonight was definitely going to be fun and exciting. "Babe we are definitely riding a spinning ride first. I just love them!" Giggling she just couldn't wait.

User Image

Location: Carnivalxxx Mood: Happy, excited, and lovingxxx You get to see me!: Tyler <3xxx Thoughts: Which one to ride first?

OOC: Finally I posted! Sorry for the long wait! (:
Jada Johnson
The Mother

User Image

Jada had laid down for a nap while the house had been quiet. With all the kids back in the house for some reason she found it overwhelming. She had raised them all at one point but she didn't remember life being so hard. Then again, she used to love her husband back then so maybe that changed things? Rolling over onto her back with a sigh she played idly with the necklace her husband had given her for their fifth anniversary. They had been in love then, and with the little bit of extra money from working like a dog he had bought her, her first expensive necklace. It was a small gold cross on a chain with a small heart also in gold which was engraved with I love you.

Despite love coming and going in their relationship she had never taken the necklace off. It reminded her of the good times, when they were in love. Despite the pain of having her children young and taking away her options she had, had a good year. The kids were young, they weren't real problems and she could fall into her husbands arms without any problems. She turned to look at the other side of the bed. The side her husband always occupied. Why was life so hard?

She heard her phone buzz on the nightstand and quickly answered the text. She saw that her niece needed to talk to her. 'Come inside Amber and I'll make us some tea' she quickly texted back before pushing herself out of bed. She re-adjusted her blank tank top on top of her black leggings before slipping back into her stiletto's and headed towards the kitchen.

She stopped in the living room when she saw her husband drinking which wasn't unusual, a strange boy and her son with a tear stained face. "who's this?" she asked referring to the unknown young man who was in the room. She then turned her attention to Liam, she had heard him talk about going out with the others to the carnival and instantly put her hands on her hips. "Liam, you better not be asking what I think your asking. Please tell me I heard wrong walking into this room. You are not trying to ask your father to go out after what you pulled today." she hated being the strict one with the kids. They already had Lucius to deal with. "Liam, you will be lucky if you get to go out for a while. You're grounded for tonight, your father and I will discuss how long the grounded will last."

((Sorry for the late reply))
sweetie5869
Mrs_Hot_Tottie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out