Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User Image

School was a pain in the a** for Mimi as usual, well at least the first part of it was. She had gone had skipped her afternoon classes and went home early. She didn't really care much either, her classes were boring, her teachers nagged, and she finished all of her work anyway so they really didn't have a reason to complain. It was the start of Thanksgiving break, they were kidding themselves if they actually thought she was going to stay.

Sitting on her bed, the girl turned her head and looked at the clock. It looked like school was out by now, pulling out her iPhone she glided her fingers over it. Searching through her contacts she clicked one that read "Lex" and sent her a message.

Lex
        Yo, I skipped out of class early. I'll be at your house in a sec.

Once it was sent Mimi pushed herself out of bed and walked out the door to her sleek black vette. People often wondered how she got such a nice car, the newest model phones, lived in her own apartment, and had expensive designer clothing despite her being a total rebel. It was a simple answer. Her uncle was stacked, growing up her parents were pretty much dead beats but her uncle spoiled her to death. She never became rotten though, she knew right from wrong and how to be considerate, but she also knew what she wanted. As long as she made good grades, her uncle would buy her what she wanted and that's what she did.

After about a ten minute drive she arrived at her destination. It seemed like there was already a few people there though, some she knew some she didn't. All of their faces were familiar but the only person she really knew personally was Lexus. Getting out of her car and locking it, she pulled her sunglasses onto her head. "Hey Lex, what's everybody crowded outside for?" she asked curiously.

ooc
        Yay first post kinda bleh, but it'll get better from here.Mimi's car

User Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

[******** hippies." a well built man said to himself as he drove down the expressway. Lucius rubbed his temples as he thought back to his day at work. He Had to deal with protesters trying to stop his crew from demolishing an old Gay community landmark. [******** fags trying to stop me from making an honest living." he said as he flipped on his turn signal and got over into the right lane to turn into his exit. Making his way through the city streets he finally arrived home pulling into the driveway he noticed a bunch of kids stand outside his house. Seeing his daughter he growled a bit. "Lexus get these damn kids out of my yard!" he said as he shuffled past them and entered the house. Slamming the door behind him he headed into the kitchen to see his wife putting away groceries and drinking a beer. "Hey sweet heart." he said giving her a quick kiss on the lips he placed his lunch pail down on the counter and sighed heavily. "Those damn f** tried to stop us again I swear I'm calling the cops next time." he said as he went to the fridge to get the last beer and noticed it was gone. "Hunny Who the hell drank my last beer I know I had two left in here." he said as he headed back out into the living room and noticed his oldest son's car parked out in the street. "LANGSTON GET YOUR BLACK a** OUT HERE!!" he yelled his voice booming through the house. He paced back and forth through the living room. "All I wanted was to come home and enjoy a beer in peace ,but do i get that, no I got tons of ******** kids here and no beer to drink." he said to himself he had lost his temper like usual and god help his kids that he doesn't get madder. "LANGSTON DON'T MAKE ME COME AFTER YOU!" he said again his loud voice could probably be heard outside. "Your son he better not have taken my beer cause if he did..." he he said to his wife in the kitchen as he slammed his fist in his hand as he waited for his oldest to come into the living room.
███████████████████████████████████████
☁゚ company: No one
☁゚ outfit:Work
x OOC:

Desirable Streaker

11,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Liam Jaden Johnson
Out Of Control [...]

User Image
                        Unfortunately for Liam, he had forgotten that while still inside he had told Mr. Schafer that his parents would be mad if it took to long for someone to pick him up. Keeping his face straight like he had seen his older siblings and Tyler do when they lied, Liam just nodded in agreement with what Tyler said before waving to Mr. Schafer as they drove off.

"Thanks Ty." he said to the older boy. "I can't believe he gave me three more days ISS." then looking up at Tyler he asked, "Can he even do that before a break?" having no idea since this had only been his third time ever in ISS. And what was worse is that he had never gotten ISS until this year because he had been a really good kid up until he had found out that his dad might not even be his real dad. But the thing is his parents didn't even realize he was aware. His mom just kept blaming his behavior on teenage rebellion.

As soon as they reached the house, Liam looked over at Tyler before saying, "Thanks again for covering for me! Later!" as he jumped out of the car and hurried over to the side door of the garage. Racing inside the house, Liam quickly snuck inside and hurried to his room without being seen. Dropping his bookbag on the floor and looking for some clothes to change into so he wasn't wearing his school clothes,

Liam suddenly froze as he heard his dad's voice loud and clear throughout the house. "Crap." he muttered to himself before changing quickly then going over to his window. Opening it up, Liam climbed out the window and took off towards the garage again so he could grab his skateboard. However he hadn't realized his dad had moved into the living room and figured he was still in the kitchen.

User Image
『Location』outside johnson's house 『With』Lexus, Jeremiah, Elizabeth and Mimi 『warring』his outfit
User Image
Kwon Jae Sun
JaeJae
Lucas's Asian Friend

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again
ㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏ
remembering his phone had vibrated while he was driving JaeSun got it out and looked at it. It was a text from Lucas. 'oh really?' he thought as he read it. He then looked up and noticed other people. JaeJae couldn't help but smile at how he hadn't noticed them. 'you would of thought I'd have noticed that' he thought because lexus's bestie was on one knee like she was proposing thought must have been a joke.

JaeJae was about to speck when he heard a car. He then looked over as he saw the car park and a girl get out. He then pulled his sunglasses down so he could get a better look at the girl. 'she pretty' he thought with a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo" he said meaning hello in Korean. He then pushed his sunglasses up on his face. He then out of boredom took his hat off and put it back on sideways. He just tended to do that a lot if he was bored or nervus.

Just then another car parked though this time lucas's dad got out and he didn't seem happy one bit. "Aish" he said under his breath once the black man was inside. He half wondered if the old black man would get a gun and start shooting them because he seemed pissed off and that's what he thought black people did when they got really mad. He then raised an eyebrow and looked at the people around him with a look of disgust.

OOC: His car ... OMG VIP (haha dat sound funny) I had to listen to 'That XX' after I saw your post lol
I’m just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun
(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m an annoying snob
Cause I’m quite expensive
(Get out)

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
]
KαvιHυghs
The Oldest Son's Girlfriend

User Image
██████████████ ██████████ ██████████

tab Kavi smiled at her and nodded hugging the girl back before watching her go. Alone again she finished unpacking and slid the suitcases under the bed. She smiled hearing giggling as Lania came back hugging whom she later came to know as Tyler. Kavi smiled "Nice to meet you Tyler, Lania's such a wonderful girl... Ah.... .Whats that? if you'll excuse me" she said upon hearing shouts. She realized it had to be Langston's father. Nervously she left the room as his shouts grew louder calling for Langston and his 'Black a**'. She came out and stood at the entry way looking, silent and nervous. She looked at him, he reminded her of her own father, from the sounds of it all he wanted was a beer. She looked around for Langston waiting for him to come out as well. She looked up meeting the mans eyes ""Hey Im Kavi... Langstons girlfriend, Im not sure we ever met" she spoke with new found confidence. By now she;d crossed the room and was looking up at him, giving him space but looking up at him.

Company::Lania, Tyler >> Langstons Dad
Mood::Caring >> Anxious
ooc::
outfit
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image

User Image

Mimi let out a lazy yawn and stretch as she looked around. It was nice weather out today so she couldn't complain, but she had to admit it made her feel sluggish. Days like this just made her want to sleep in, but she didn't want to waste the day away. It'd be better for her to have some fun instead of being a couch potato anyway.

Turning her head she noticed another Asian fellow. Probably one of the few in this neighborhood. Looking at his face he did look familiar, she remembered him being one of Lucas's friends. Considering the school he went to she instantly assumed he was some preppy pretty boy. He was quite handsome, she'd give him that. He was charming, had fashion sense, and seemed to speak Korean. Though, she thought it was a little strange he was using the language around here.

"Annyeong." she said casually. He probably wasn't someone that would like being around her anyway. If he was what she thought he was, then she'd be nothing but a bad influence. Before she could say anything else another car pulled up, one that was too familiar. Letting out a sigh she waited for it to happen.

Of course it was Lexus's dad being a total douche as usual. He was always angry about something, she never was really sure why. "What's so far up his a**? I swear. ." she thought to herself, shoving her hands in her blazer pockets. "Well anyway, since we're here. I don't think we've ever talked." she said, turning her head to the Korean boy.

Pulling one of her hands out of her pockets she stretched it out for a handshake. "Mimi." she said, introducing herself quickly and simply.

ooc
        Haha really? I love That XX I listen to it at least once a day xD
        I didn't want to leave you hanging so I though I'd reply.Mimi's car

User Image

Quotable Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User Image
TheOldestDaughter

Spending my day with my Daughter and Fiance
Currently we are traveling
About to pull up to my old house

Lisha was about to lift her suitcases up after locking the door, but Nicholas's butler insisted on taking them. She let that slide figuring there was no need for added stress over an argument for such a petty thing. She just walked down the porch steps and towards Nicholas, who was conversing with Nikaya. Nicholas seemed to shoot down her sarcastic suggestion right away. His reasons easily justified his point and left no room for objections. Her parents would probably be enthralled when she called to let them know she was on the way. Only her grandmother knew she was coming. Her parents had not heard from her in nine years which was a long time for anyone. She had changed greatly since that time. They had probably grown too, and her siblings were now all young adults. It would be a wonderful experience to see how they grew up without her. Then again, what was a few more years?

Lisha felt guilty when Nicholas when said he wanted their blessing. She just smiled and agreed. They needed to meet her soon to be husband, and they needed to know they had a grandchild. "Do not be nervous. You are better than what my family would ever want for me. Successful, well mannered, and a loving father. They will love you if they truly love me. I have no clue where I stand in their world though. It has been nine years." she explained. She nodded one more time when he asked if they were okay. She was not ready to discuss it with Nikaya or Niles around. "Get in the car. I am going to call my father." she suggested as she pulled out her personal cell phone. She was as nervous as hell. She dialed her dad's cell number, and it began to ring and ring. It went to voice mail after the automated message she took a deep breath.

"Hey Daddy! It is Lisha. I realize you are probably dealing with chaos or you might be relaxing on the couch, but I am coming home. Grandma called me and requested I come and visit. I know it has been nine years since you have seen or heard from me, but I am doing well. I want to introduce you guys to some people who have joined my life since I left. I am leaving my place now and plan to be there soon. I love you." With that, she snapped the cell phone shut and got in the car. It would be a long trip.

Time Skip
Two hours later, they entered the neighborhood where she grew up. It had been a quiet car ride, and Lisha decided to break the silence. "We are almost there. Are we ready to see these people?" she asked as she began to search for her old street. The scenery had completely changed. Her family probably did too.

(OOC: This took way to long to post. I am sorry for the sudden leave of absence. Life got hard during the last few weeks, and sometimes I just wanted it to end. Thankfully, my British Lit. class has me inspired to write again for this role play. I know I should have let someone know I wouldn't post for a while, but I was in a bad place.)
Jada Johnson
The Mother

User Image

Jada continued to put the food in the fridge when she heard her husband come home. She took a deep breath and took a quick swig of the beer while her head was inside the fridge. She put on a forced smile hoping to keep the atmosphere calm and happy, at least for now. Her husband was temperamental, she didn't want him losing his patience for something silly. Not when the kids were back in the house. She gave him a quick peck on the lips all the while thinking, 'Try to love him this month...just try to love him' "Oh I'm sorry honey, maybe they won't be there tomorrow." she attempted to help relax him. Placate him a bit.

She nearly cursed when he saw that he only had one beer left. She meant to refill that. She had another six pack in the brown bag but it wasn't cold enough, she knew he wouldn't like it. "I'm sorry honey, I was having a tough day...I drank the other" she made up the lie quickly. She didn't want Lucius and Langston to start fighting. Both of them just got back and she missed her son. She didn't want another reason for him to disappear.

Jada followed her husband into the living room and saw Langston's girlfriend introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you Kavi. Why don't you head upstairs and settle into your room. I'll call you for dinner" She didn't want more witnesses to the families disfunction. And if her husband and son came to blows she didn't want witnesses. "Lucius, it wasn't Langston. I drank both beers. I thought I could chill the other beers in time before you got home. I'm sorry. My heads just spinning with all the kids back in the house....Now why don't you go sit down and watch some tv." she put her hand tentatively on his arm. She moved a bit closer moving her hand slowly and sensually trying to calm him down. "I'll go and chill more beers for you and start making your favorite dinner while you relax here on the couch." She gave a small smile hoping he was calming down. At times she couldn't tell if he was ever relaxing under her touch or getting even angrier.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image
The Youngest Son's Dad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Alexander shut down his computer and then picked up his brief case. He paused and sent a message to Mrs. Johnson To Jada: I need to see you soon, Can you get away? he hit send and smiled. it had been weeks since their last meeting and he really wished he could see her more often. The assistant manager glanced at his secretary "Have a good evening Amy, Don't stay too long now" he told the woman. She nodded and said goodbye before AJ left the building and headed to his car. He checked his phone and sighed, wishing she would text him back. He knew her husband was a real pain in the a** times and he knew he could treat her better now. He thought about this as he drove to his little apartment.

He dropped his keys on his side table and went to the fridge to heat up his leftover lasagna. As it warmed up he went to the back to put on some sweat pants and take off his suit. When he finished he flipped on his xbox and grabbed his headset and turned his controller on. The microwave went off and he smiled as he brought his food to the living room and sat on the couch propping his feet up. and balancing the warm plate on his legs as he played waited for his online match to load.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
{{ooc:: }}

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

●Mood: Nervous ● With: No One ● Where: Home.. Ish. ● Outfit: Hobo

● ● ● ● ●

Talking with Rex had been nice. Calming, in fact. Which was sort of strange. Though Xander guessed that hanging around the house long enough would settle his nerves. Meeting someone new was always nice, too. Made him feel like he wasn't the only one in this situation. Er... At least, being a new comer, anyway. Xander didn't even know if he was planning on staying here or not. Finding an apartment near the father that had screwed him over? Not likely... Yeah, he was just here to make amends. Or, well, maybe to mess things up a bit. Either way, Xander was just glad he didn't have to stick around. He was a vagabond anyway. Staying in one place would be too weird.

After taking Rex's ear off for far too long, Xander bode him adieu. He figured the guy wanted to unpack in peace. And, uh, take care of his bird, too... He couldn't help but smile slightly at the thought. Turning his attention back to the house, Xander stood in the middle of the street and stared. Again. Maybe he could put this off for a bit longer... Just a little... There were definitely a lot more people to talk to! All of those thoughts seemed to vanish, though, when he saw a car pull up to the house. A rather... Huge man got out, and stormed into the house. Daddy. Of course. That had to be pops. Well, he seemed pissed. That made Xander smile. It'd be fun to push the old man's buttons. Suddenly ignoring everything around him, he went straight for the front door. He was on a mission now! Besides, he could always talk to other people later. Xander took a deep breath before knocking on the front door. "C'mon... C'mon..." The man didn't know why he was so anxious. It wasn't like he was going to tell anyone the truth for a few more days. Maybe he was just anxious that they wouldn't accept him... That they'd think he was just some weirdo from off of the streets.

[[Tell me if I need to fix anything, everyone! I haven't posted in a while, so this one feels kind of out of place. sweatdrop ]]

● ● ● ● ●

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
                                      ℓєχυѕxxαιѕнαxxנσнηѕση
                                      тωıи đαυgħтeя

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Lexus nodded at Beth's response. The house seemed to be crowding up fast, which wasn't a good thing. Especially once her dad got home. She had a very good feeling things were going to go off when he did get home. She loved her father, sure, she was even considered to be a bit of a daddy's girl, but that didn't make her blind to how her dad could get. His anger was known around the neighborhood and shouldn't be taken lightly. "Yeah... I know once my dad gets here... s**t's gonna go down." She didn't want to think about that right now, though. Beth was here. There was no reason to dwell on what hadn't happened yet.

Hearing Beth ask to steal her away, Lexus smiled a bit and didn't really wait for Jeremiah's responce. She was intrigued on what it was that could be shown to her. The next thing she knew, Beth took her hand and was kneeling before her. Her eyes widened at the sight. She didn't know what was going on. The only thing she could think of were those romance movies when the guy knelt down that meant proposal. Of course, this was Beth here. There was no way this was anything that serious. It couldn't be. If it was, she knew something had to be wrong. The other girl had to be stoned out of her mind or something. As Beth started to ask her something, her heart started to pound in her chest and her mind was racing. It wasn't until the question was finished that she started to calm down again. Her eyes narrowed at the kneeling girl then she rolled them. She was about to have a panic attack over a mere joke. She sighed at how gullible she got when it came to Beth. Marriage... They're relationship was way too chaotic to ever think about something like that, but yet... In those seconds, she was. She actually considered how it might be to be married or just actually in a real relationship with the other girl. She liked the scenerio, but it wasn't that easy. She wasn't even really out to her parents or anyone for that matter for not caring about gender when it cam to who she liked... Yet, here she was falling for this girl who at times could be so...

"Yeah..." Lexus sighed and tried not to fully lose it in front of Jeremiah. It was just a joke after all. A little joke with a gift. Wasn't it a good sign that Beth actually bought her a gift? That had to mean that something about them was real, right?"Thanks... It's pretty cool." She half forced a smile on her lips and pulled the girl up to her feet. She really did wish they could actually hold hands. She enjoyed the feeling of the other girl's touch.

A few minutes passed and an Asian boy got out of his car and came over. The kid had to go to school with Lucas because he definitely looked like a stuck up rich kid lost in an area filled with black people. The mere thought of it made her chuckle. She could so joke with the guy as if she was going to mug him, but maybe that wouldn't be so nice... Did she really care right now? Not really. What was the harm in playing a little joke? She was right about to do just that when another car pulled up. It was another Asian... This time it was a girl and one that she knew at that. "Hey, girl. Yeah, the holidays... Brings all the folks around." She chuckled a bit and her smile disappeared once a familiar car pulled up. It was good ol' dad and he looked pissed as ever. Biting her lip, she nodded when he growled and made sure he didn't see that she was holding Beth's hand. It was definitely time to move the party elsewhere. "My dad's pissed as you can see so we need to make take the fun somewhere else. There's a park down the block. We could go there." She suggested. She went over to the Korean male and raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay... You must be a friend of my bro's... So that means I have to be a good hostess until he's done with whatever. You can tag along with us. No.. You better tag along with us... You don't want to be in the house with my dad right now... Unless you want to get shot in the a**." She told him with a playful smile on her face. That wasn't completely true... "No, that's a lie. He won't shoot you.. He'd just beat yo a** then toss you out of the house like Uncle Phil off of the Fresh Prince." Now that was more truthful. Her dad was definitely bulk as can be. It was weird to see her parents together, though. Her mom was so small and her dad was like a black Hulk. So weird... Before she did bounce with the group, though, she knew she had to get her keys. Heading into the house, she grabbed did just that as quickly as she could, but stopped by the living room to say hey to her dad. It looked like the parents were about to get into another fight. Even more reason to lead all the teens away from the house.

"Hey mom. Hey dad." She greeted both her parents with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We're going to the park. Be back by dinner~" With that she made her quick retreat to the door only to see another person on the other side. She hadn't seen the guy before, but he was really cute and cool looking. She smiled at the older male for a moment. "Hey~ Who are you? Umm... Enter at your own risk, dude." She said a bit quietly so only the taller male could hear her. She took a step to the side to allow the guy to enter before she looked in the direction to where her parents were. She figured the guy had to know her dad or someone, right? He almost looked like someone or another. Weird. "Mom! Dad! Company! Some guy I don't know." She yelled, knowing her voice definitely could carry. "They're in there. I hope you really have a good reason to be here. See ya." She waved goodbye before she closed the door behind her and went back to the group. Wrapping her arm around Beth's shoulder for a moment, she smirked before using her other hand to point in the direction of the park. "Onward!" She exclaimed with a big smile as she looked at Beth. They really needed to talk at some point about things, but that didn't have to be now.

To: Twiner
                                                Message: So many people are showing up... Dad's in a pissy mood so we're heading to the park. Catch up later when you can. I'll make sure to take care of Tasha and make sure no one shoots your little snob friend either.

Pressing send, Lexus slid her phone back into her picket and slowly took her hand off of Beth's shoulder. She didn't want to come off too coupley after all. They weren't a couple... Not really.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Wearing: [ School wear ]
                                                Company: [ Teens ]
                                                OOC: [ Long catch up reply ]
『Location』outside johnson's house 『With』Lexus, Jeremiah, Elizabeth and Mimi 『warring』his outfit
User Image
Kwon Jae Sun
JaeJae
Lucas's Asian Friend

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again
Turning his attench to the pretty Asian girl his exspresion softened from a look of disgust to sweetness in his eyes and smile though both had a touch of cockiness as he heard what she said. "we haven't" he said. Then as he took her hand in his he added "I'm JaeSun though most people just call me JaeJae nice to meet you Mimi". He liked her name he though it was really cute. 'a cute name for a cute girl' he thought. Then he let go of the Mimi's hand as lucas's sister started talking.

JaeJae then turned his attench to lucas's sister when she walked up to him and said he must be one of lucas's friends. He simply nodded and listened to the rest of what she said. He wasn't surprised by her words until she said she lied which made him rais an eyebrow. "really?" he asked then listened to the rest of what she said. "oh ok that makes since, though I thought all black guys just shoot people when they got pissed off" he said though he hadn't ment to say the last part out loud. 'Aish, oh well' he thought. 'hopefully they take that as a joke' he thought. He then added "joking anyway sounds good sure I'll tag along"

Jae then removed his hat and placed it back on his head they way it was suppose to be worn. Then he saw some guy walk up to the door though he didn't pay much attench to him instead he turned his attench back to Mimi. "joh-eun cha" he said which ment nice car in Korean. He missed being able to speck Korean and have people understand him here about all he could really get away with was a simple greeting because just by situation most people just assumed that what he said was hello. The only good thing that most people didn't know what he was that if he got really annoyed with some a*****e for whatever reason like if they started joking about his sexuality he could yell at them in Korean and they'd assumed he wa cussing them out when he was just yelling random words in Korean.

'hope she knows more the just hello' jaeSun thought because he didn't really know. He really hoped she did because specking English was annoying even if he was fluent. Even after two years he wasn't all that used to using the language. He also wanted to have more people he could speck Korean around. 'plus she's pretty' he thought.

OOC: His car ... Really VIP! I listen to all the K-Pop on my iPod (mostly GD & BIGBANG) every day thought seein that I had to listen to 'That XX' right then and there. I like that song to and the MV just not the beeps in it I REALLY heat that 3nodding at lest GD's really pretty in it lol xd
I’m just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun
(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m an annoying snob
Cause I’m quite expensive
(Get out)
User Image
                                                            User Image

LɅNGϨTOӢ (LɅNG)
      ĐΣϨҤAWӢ

ЈOҤӢϨOӢ

song-The Rangers

outfit- smile

Where?- At his parents' house

O OC- unce unce unce (click smiley for outfit)
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx "Alright." he said then patiently waited for him to text his friend then get back to the subject. Langston wondered what was in his mind. ""I guess I should just tell you." Lucas said, taking in a deep breath and looked over at Langston. "Might as well tell now before I figure it out." he said shrugging then focused back to Lucas. Lucas is unreadable when it comes to serious conversations so he was curious what was in his mind right now. ""Well what if I told you that My girlfriend is a boyfriend and that friend was me?" Lucas said simply, "You can feel how ever you want Langston, but please don't tell anyone okay only you and Lexus know okay.". Langston just sat there silent for a moment. All this time Lucas was gay and never told him about it. The only person who knew was Lexus and now Langston. Langston was shocked but would never be disgusted or mad that his brother was gay. So Langston put a small smile on his face as he looked over at Lucas. "You know what, I don't care whether your straight or gay.I'm proud to be your brother no matter what." Langston said then being cut off with a familiar voice yelling his name echoing from the hallways to Lucas' room. It was his dad. Of course he was the first one to yell out loud, not caring about everybody else. Langston just absolutely hated his dad no matter what his dad did to repair their relationship. 'Goddamn.' he thought then stood up, grabbing the beer from the desk and started walking out of the door. Langston intentionally grabbed the beer bottle to just piss his dad off knowing that he had the last beer."Be right back." Langston said then disappearing into the hallway and into the living room where his dad, mom, and girlfriend was standing. 'Could this get any better?' he thought rolling his eyes when he saw his dad. Its been a long time since Langston saw his dad and all he could say about him was, he never changed a bit.

xxxxx "Lookin' for this?" Langston said with a devious smile on his face. Oh how much he loved pissing his dad off for the hell of it. He walked over to Kavi and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her on the cheek. "I don't think you met Kavi yet. Kavi this is my dad, dad this is Kavi." Langston said gesturing to each other then looked back at his dad, looking at his angry face.

Be yourself, there's no one else in the world like it.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
KαvιHυghs
The Oldest Son's Girlfriend

User Image

tab Kavi smiled as his mother joined them. She covered for Langston and then proceeded to try and 'calm the beast' as her sister would put it. She smiled and nodded "Of course, Nice to meet you both as well" she said softly. She felt a familiar pair of arms around her waist and lips on her cheek. She smiled and spun in his arms kissing his cheek gently. After he spoke she shook her head took the beer from him and set it on the table before re-joining Langston. "We've met honey, Come on, Lets go settle into our room" she said as she nudged him back. She could tell his father was angry, anyone could. She looked over as someone else walked into the house, she offered a gentle smile and then pushed Langston from the room.

tab She sat on the bed "I already unpacked everything, its the same set up as my place so its easier to find" she said looking up at him. Laying back she let out a sigh "Everything alright with your siblings baby?" she asked as she stared at the white ceiling.

Company:: Langston
Mood:: Somewhat Calm
ooc::
outfit

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Lucius looked over at his wife his tone softened but he was still stern,"Hunny you have to stop protecting that boy he's a pain in the a** and needs to learn respect." he said as he paced back and forth. When he noticed a rather attractive girl some downstairs and introduce herself as Langston's girlfriend he smiled."Nice to meet you young lady I'm sorry you have to be here to see this." he said as eh rubbed his temples a bit. When his wife tried to get him to sit down on the couch he sighed. When he felt the touch of her skin on his he smiled he did love the way she could have him hooked by a single touch. It was one of the reasons he fell for her so hard. He still loved her deeply, turning his attention back to the hall way he noticed his baby girl coming in to get her keys. "Hey baby girl."he said giving her a big hug and kissing her on the forehead. "You better be getting them kids off my lawn." he said with a smile as he noticed his son walk in. He was about to say something when he saw a face he never thought he would see. "Umm Langston don't do it again and go help your mother in the kitchen Kavi you too please."he said his eye's still trained on the boy in the doorway. Glancing back at the two he glared at them "GO NOW!" He said in a impatient tone he wanted them out of the room so he could talk with this man. Once his son and his son's girlfriend were out of the room he crossed his arms.

"Xander is that you?" he asked the last picture of the boy he saw was the one his mother sent him of his high school year book photo. "Why are you here I told her to keep away from me." he said as he looked back at the kitchen to make sure they weren't listening. Here come with me we need to talk some where private." he said as he grabbed his coat and headed toward the door. "Hunny I'll be out for a bit save me some dinner." he said as he motioned for the boy to follow him. "What did you do to yourself boy you look like a freak show." he said with a chuckle as he placed his hand on his shoulder and continued to walk with him. Pulling the collar of his coat up to cover from the bitter wind he looked to the boy,"I don't know what you want from me son, they don't know about you and I plan on keeping it that way." he said to him his tone changing to a very serious one he did like seeing his first born son, but he wouldn't ruin his family from this.
███████████████████████████████████████
☁゚ company: Xander
☁゚ outfit:Work
x OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items