• Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

x Creator ┃┃ thestalkerofthestars

x Mod(s) ┃┃Vanilla Little Angel

x Inspiration ┃┃ Black movies/shows, my imagination, my actual family, etc

x Status ┃┃Open and Accepting

x Literacy ┃┃ Semi-Lit to Literate (2 - 6 paragraphs)

x Pictures ┃┃ From Tumblr and Google, edited by Moi with special thanks from Atlas <3

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

]Mrs. Johnson and Mr. Johnson met in high school and they dated. This wasn’t love at first sight or anything like that where they knew they were destined to be together. This was real life. They hooked up and dated here and there. At times they couldn’t stand each other. He was a player and cheated, but during her senior year she found out she was pregnant. Because of her mother, he was ”persuaded” to make an honest woman out of her and they got hitched. It was rocky at first. There was plenty of resentment from Mr. Johnson because he felt like she trapped him, but eventually love did come to be. They were nowhere near perfect and ideal, however. They made mistakes. He cheated. She threatened to kill him if he did it again. They argued like crazy, but they made up. Their five other kids were proof to this. Of course, nothing is as it seems and mistakes along with secrets were lining the linen closets.

Some of these secrets have already came out, though, such as the Youngest Son having a different father after Mrs. Johnson had a brief fling with a younger man and co-worker. Mr. Johnson was pissed, but they stayed together. They have five kids together and it was clear that Mrs. Johnson’s mother would definitely step into the picture if he dare do her daughter wrong. He tried to get over it, but he just couldn’t fully do it, which is why he treats the youngest like he’s not his own. It doesn't help matter's that the youngest son's dad pops into the picture quite often and wants to get the mother back. He deeply cared for her for quite some time.

The Oldest Daughter is the “success” story. She moved out as soon as possible and made a name for herself. She didn’t want to end up like her mother one bit. In the process, she became rather stuck up, forgetting where she came from, so to speak. Now with great job and a great fiancé (wealthy at that), she has a child too.

Then there’s the Oldest Son. He dropped out of high school because he failed one grade already and they told him that he was once again going to be held back during his senior year. He was fed up with school and didn’t see the reason for it, so he just quit. His parents were furious, but he didn’t stay home too long after that as he moved in with his girlfriend, the worse influence possible.

The Middle Daughter is not that bad… well she’s a serial dater, having a new boyfriend every other week until she met her current one. They have been together for a while, but she’s keeping a major secret in her closet. She’s pregnant. She didn’t want to be a disappointment to the family, so she’s keeping it a secret for as long as she possibly can. Along with the fact that she parties a lot and deals drugs (or does any criminal activity really).

Lastly there’s the twins. The Twin Boy is on the right track to being like the oldest daughter. He got into a prestigious prep school on a swimming scholarship. He does great in school, sure, but one thing that’s different is what’s hiding in his closet, himself. When he’s at school, all the way across town, he’s himself and he has a boyfriend. While at school, everyone knows he’s gay and has a boyfriend, but at home… no one knows, well except for his twin sister. When he’s at home, he hides his true self because he’s afraid of what they’ll think. His slightly older sister, the Twin Girl in short she's a rebel and takes after their grandmother. She's a slacker in school and just doesn't really care. She's actually pretty smart, not that she would let on to such a thing. She gets into fights at school and talks back to all the teachers. She does have respect and knows not to go overboard with her attitude. Of course, that doesn't mean that she doesn't have her very own special permanent seat in detention. She also happens to have a crush on her best friend, but that's not that big of a deal...

Now it's week of Thanksgiving. The oldest kids are coming home to visit and all the secrets are bound to come out. I started us out, now it's up to you to play it out. What will come out when? And what will the reactions be?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

General
Follow the Gaia TOS. It’s as simple as that. This shouldn’t be anything new to you. For rating I say let’s keep everything at PG-16. Of course violence, foul language, and romance is fine. Once the clothes start coming off please fade to black and time skip. We do not want to read about characters getting down with the get down. Also when it comes to cursing, sure it happens, but don’t have your character curse all willy nilly to the point of almost every word coming out of their mouth is a swear. It’s unnecessary in my book. Be courtesy of others. There will be people of different sexuality and religions and such in the roleplay, so don't bring your drama in this. You're character can, but respect you're other roleplayers. Don't ignore anyone just because you don't like their character or them as a person. It makes no sense and is pointless.

Posting
Once you are accepted and only once you are accepted, you may begin to post. You would think this is a given, but some people… Apparently don’t get that. So once I accept you, go ahead and post. When it comes to frequency of said posts, I want this to be long-term and not die after a week or a mere five pages. Therefore, I think it’s a reasonable goal to expect everyone to post at least once every two days. There might be exceptions if you tell me or my mod that you will be away for some period of time. There are plenty of ways to temporarily write your character off for a while. In fact, I can think of several that will bring along plenty of drama while you’re away and until you can come back and resume playing your character. If you don’t believe you can abide by my simple request then don’t bother reading any further.

Posts/Layouts
I do love pretty posts… But hey, I know how it is to try and make your own layout. I personally suck majorly at coding. That being said, your post doesn’t have to be killer to the point of having to go out and buy one. All I ask is for you to include a picture of your character, your character’s name and role. At the very least. It would also be helpful if you included location and who your character is with, just so someone doesn’t accidentally miss your post. Also, don’t use bright colors and type in anything smaller than size 10. So anywhere from 10-12 is fine with me. Any smaller and it gets hard to read and any larger and it just looks weird. For thought’s use italics, speech use ”quotations” (either in bold or another color).

Characters
I do not want Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s. No one is perfect so your character shouldn’t be either. Plus, if they were then that would just hinder all possible drama. If you’re character is part of the family, stick to the storyline as your starting off point. You can add on all you want, as I tried not to be too specific, just vague on all the details. Well most of them. Now this is a big thing. No anime pictures whatsoever, only real pictures, and this roleplay is about an African-American family. The Johnson’s are black! So if you’re character is part of the family then you should really keep this in mind. I won’t accept you other-wise. Of course, the friends and extras can be any color you want them to be. Have at it. Why did I do this? Because it’d be different. I have yet to find a roleplay like this and I thought Gaia needed some diversity. Plus, if you do see diversity, you’d most likely just see Whites and Asians… If there can be KRP where everyone has to be Korean, or Asian of some sort, then I can do the same. I’m not hating or discriminating any race, as I play characters of all nationalities. At any rate, there will be a list of possible people you can use if you’re having difficulties finding a good black model for your character. They can be celebrities or whatever you want, as long as there aren’t a whole lot of scene and emo kids. Also make sure you're person looks their age. If they're supposed to be fifteen don't use someone who clearly looks over twenty.

Literacy
Use good grammer. Type out your words to the best of your abilities. That’s the main point. I strive for quality of quantity, so at least two paragraphs… If a paragraph is at least five to seven sentences, I think that is completely doable. At the max, I’ll say six paragraphs. I’ll be honest, I do not like reading novel posts… funny, how I can write them, but reading them is just ridiculous. Mostly because I have a short attention span, so I space anytime I try to read them. This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay, after all.

Other
When you send in your profile/reserve to me, thestalkerofthestars, title the pm “For real, though?” so I know you read the rules. I'm the ruler of this RP, what I say goes, goes. Vanilla Little Angel is my mod so listen to us. In case I forgot anything, I will add new rules in bold.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Mother
                                        █✮Name:: Jada Layla Johnson
                                        █✮Gender:: Female
                                        █✮Age:: Forty-four
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Heterosexual
                                        █✮Model:: Jada Pinkett Smith
                                        PERSONALITY|| Jada used to be a wild child as a teen it was what got her into the trouble she is in today. She has matured since her wild days but still longs for the good old days when she didn't have so many children, or responsibilities. Jada has matured wanting to help provide for her family, she'd kill for her children.
                                        SECRET|| Jada secretly still wants to party, she and her husband have had good times together and bad but she is growing tired of him. Yes he's a good lover, but she wants to have more partners. She was never a relationship girl and being married for so long is boring her. She wants variety. She likes keeping her youngest sons father in the background because she wants to keep sleeping with him.
                                        OTHER INFO|| The only thing she and her husband have in common most of the time is sex.
                                        Sample|| Samples

Lovebutterfly

User Image

Father
                                        █✮Name:: Lucius Albert Johnson
                                        █✮Gender:: Male
                                        █✮Age:: Fifty
                                        █✮Model :: Micheal Clark Duncan ( R.I.P)
                                        PERSONALITY|| Lucius is quick to anger and not afraid to throw his weight around. He loves his family and his wife, but has no room for nonsense. He expects everyone to respect him and has discipline his kids before. He is Homophobic and can't stand being around p***k fairy as he calls them . He knows about his Wife infidelity and has forgiven her for it ,but still treats the youngest one as a bit of an outcast.
                                        SECRET|| Has another son whom his wife doesn't know about he paid off the other woman to never come near him again.
                                        OTHER INFO||He works for a construction company and goes to the bar after work quite often.
                                        Sample|| RP Sample

Vanilla Little Angel

User Image

Grandmother (Mother's mother)
                                        █✮Name:: First, Middle and Last Name
                                        █✮Age:: Sixty +
                                        █✮Sexuality::
                                        █✮Model:: Model You Are Using In This Roleplay If You Do Not Know Put Unknown
                                        PERSONALITY|| Three To Four Sentences About Your Character's Personality, And How They Should Be Expected To Act.
                                        SECRET|| What is your character hiding? Every character has to have at least one.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Anything extra you want to add about your character that's not in the storyline
                                        Sample|| URL of Your Posting Sample

Username

User Image

The Oldest Daughter
                                        █✮Name:: Lisha Nicole Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Twenty Seven
                                        █✮Model:: Bianca Lawson
                                        PERSONALITY|| Lisha is considered stubborn because of her determination in everything she does. She refuses to fallow in her parents footsteps. Lisha is proud in all of her accomplishments, and she is over protective of her only daughter. She would do anything for her little girl.
                                        SECRET|| Lisha may be like her mother after all. She had a one night stand with another guy, and her period this month has yet to come.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Lisha is currently a successful lawyer. She met her wealthy fiance in law school.

Daytimedreamer4925

User Image

Oldest Son
                                        █✮Name:: First, Middle and Last Name, First name should start with a L
                                        █✮Age:: Nineteen - Twenty-Two
                                        PERSONALITY|| Three To Four Sentences About Your Character's Personality, And How They Should Be Expected To Act.
                                        SECRET|| What is your character hiding? Every character has to have at least one.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Anything extra you want to add about your character that's not in the storyline, such as job

USERNAME

User Image

Middle Daughter
                                        █✮Name:: Lania Terie Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Eighteen
                                        █✮Model:: Keke Palmer
                                        PERSONALITY|| Lania likes to do what she wants and not let anyone boss her around. She makes sure that her parents never find out that she likes to go out and have a good time. You could say that she is a rebel sweetheart. Even though she does do what she wants, her friends and boyfriend think she can be so sweet. She can also be a clumsy girl which can make it hard to sneak out at night because she sometimes trips on her way out.
                                        SECRET|| When she is going out to parties she isn't drinking or smoking anymore because she is pregnant. Only she knows at this point becasue she isn't showing and she is still figuring out what she wants to do with the baby.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Nothing new.
                                        Sample|| Sample

XX__XXALESANA__XX

User Image

Twin Brother
                                        █✮Name:: Lucas Dior Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Seventeen
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Homosexual
                                        █✮Model:: Najee De-Tiege
                                        PERSONALITY|| Very out going and fun loving he enjoys making friends and being around his family. He loves his family to death and will do anything to prevent them from being upset. Always listens to his slightly older twin sister. He'll drop anything to help out his family and is just glad that they love him as much as they do. He's a hard worker and never expects anything to be handed to him. He also has twin telepathy, he can just look at his sister and know what she's thinking.
                                        SECRET|| That he's gay and has a boy friend
                                        OTHER INFO|| He has a scholarship to Highwater prep a prep school on the good side of town. He got there on a swimming scholarship. That where he met his boyfriend and is openly gay. He is in the closet when he's back home with his family.
                                        Sample|| Sample

Vanilla Little Angel

User Image

Twin Sister
                                        █✮Name:: Lexus Aisha Johnson
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Pansexual
                                        █✮Model:: Raven-Symone
                                        PERSONALITY|| Lexus is easygoing and fun-loving. She loves to hang out with her family and friends and make them laugh. As much as she can be a good time, she's also tough and loyal. If you mess with her siblings, especially her younger twin brother, or her friends, she will mess you up. She's also stubborn and won't hesitate to tell you what's on her mind. The only time she won't tell you what's up is when she's probably thinking about doing something that's not too nice.
                                        SECRET|| She's actually smarter than she lets on to be and she has experimented with a girl or two before... Along with her having a crush on her best friend.
                                        OTHER INFO|| She knows her twin brother is gay and is quite protective of him. She doesn't want anything to happen to him. And she's also protective over her baby brother.
                                        Sample|| Sample RP

thestalkerofthestars

User Image

Youngest Son
                                        █✮Name:: Liam Jaden Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Thirteen
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Straight
                                        █✮Model:: Christopher Jaden Smith
                                        PERSONALITY|| Jaden is your average prankster. Hes the kind of kid who annnoys everyone but at the same time hes got that charm to him where you cant help but easily forgive him. However his pranks are starting to teeter on the edge of no longer being funny.
                                        SECRET|| He has recently started taking some of his siblings video games and other random things and selling them at school to earn a bit of money.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Although he isnt supposed to know about his real dad, Jaden knows from having been eavesdropping. And since hes been treated differently recently hes started acting out more and more trying to get the attention of Mr. Johnson, whether it be good attention or bad, which recently its been more bad since hes been causing so much trouble.
                                        Sample|| My Style

Sweetie5869

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Oldest Daughter's Fiance
                                        █✮Name:: Nicholas John Blackwell
                                        █✮Age:: Thirty-three
                                        █✮Model:: Patrick Dempsey
                                        PERSONALITY|| Nicholas is the kind of person you can count on for anything. He’d take the world’s problems onto his shoulders just to spare someone he loves from getting hurt. He knows when he screws up and is one of the few men who can truly and honestly say that they are sorry and actually mean it.
                                        SECRET|| He was once married to a beautiful model who developed a cerebral tumor and he operate on her. Unfortunately, she dies later in surgery, upsetting her mother in law, who calls Nicholas a murderer. This sends Nicholas into a depression. Later, at a deposition, he learns more of his patients have died than survived and he walks out of the medicine field for ever. After that he become a success lawyer, he never speak of his past life.
                                        OTHER INFO|| He is a fantastic surgeon and is well known in his field. He is truly dedicated to doing what is best for the patient. Underneath the surface is a complex man of so different emotional levels that it’s mind boggling. Yet he take his failures too personal.

xcocochannel

User Image

Oldest Daughter's Child
                                        █✮Name:: Nikaya Rose Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Four
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Non-Sexual
                                        █✮Model:: Unknown
                                        PERSONALITY|| Nikaya is definitely a spoiled little princess. She's sweet to many but her sassy side does rear its head when she feels like she's being treated unfairly. While she is a complete daddy's girl, she does love her mother. Her mouth gets her into trouble sometimes as she has no problem with talking back unless it's to her father. Nikaya is loving and intelligent, but is also very stubborn and short-tempered.
                                        SECRET|| The little girl occasionally steals candy from others.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Nikaya is asthmatic and allergic to bees and peanuts.

adorable a s i a n

User Image

Middle Daughter's Boyfriend
                                        █✮Name:: Tyler Landon Nash
                                        █✮Age:: Nineteen
                                        █✮Model:: Chad Michael Murray
                                        PERSONALITY|| T-Nash is or well can be a complete moron. It's not his fault really, he's just not all that bright. He does and says things at times that should get him beat up a lot, but in the end he's pretty harmless. He can be pretty funny and he's really friendly. He could pretty much talk to anyone about anything. He's also a quite affectionate guy, especially when it comes to his girlfriend, which frankly is the prime reason that Lania is even pregnant, even though he doesn't know yet.
                                        SECRET|| Even though he can act like a dumbass and a jerk a lot, he does love his girlfriend. He's also cheated a couple of times.
                                        OTHER INFO|| He goes by T-Nash and he doesn't know his girlfriend is pregnant. He's also still in high school and hoping to finally graduate this year. (Was held back)
                                        Sample|| Stalker Samples

thestalkerofthestars

User Image

Youngest Son's Dad
                                        █✮Name:: Alexander Joseph Williams
                                        █✮Age:: Forty-three
                                        █✮Model:: Michael Ealy
                                        PERSONALITY|| Alexander is a really big kid at heart he loves to play around and pull pranks when he can manage them. When he isnt pulling pranks he's sweet, caring, loving and gentle unless he needs to be rough.
                                        SECRET|| His son doesnt know about him but, when she gets back at him he still sleeps with Mrs. Johnson.
                                        OTHER INFO|| He's an assistant manager of Osci. Co. Downtown.
                                        Sample|| Recent sample

Insanity_Amplified

User Image

Twin Boy's Secret Boyfriend
                                        █✮Name:: Jeremiah Damion Sales
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Bisexual
                                        █✮Model:: Nate Gill
                                        PERSONALITY|| Jeremiah is a very passionate person. He loves showing affection towards others and does his best to be a good friend. He is very open-minded when it comes to just about anything and is never one to hold his tongue. He has a goofy sense of humor which sometimes makes people see him as a dunce when he is only being silly, but people who know him knows him as a very responsible and mature person.
                                        SECRET|| During the early phase of his relationship with Lucas, Jeremiah was still in a relationship with a girl he'd been dating for a year. Ever since Lucas began hiding his feelings in front of his family, Jeremiah has been feeling unloved and began hooking up with his ex who thinks she may now be pregnant.
                                        OTHER INFO||Jeremiah has a part-time job at Aeropostale.
                                        Sample|| Samples

ZaurielGuardianAngel

User Image

Twin Girl's Bestie
                                        █✮Name:: Elizabeth Colette Josephine Fredericka
                                        █✮Age:: Eighteen
                                        █✮Model:: Jessica Szohr
                                        PERSONALITY|| She complains about everything, from people showing each other too much affection to her dysfunctional family and friends. People say she is stubborn as a nut. Elizabeth is what you call the “ rebel.” She is mean, and will do anything to get what she wants; whether that means chewing someone out, or losing a friend. Those who know beth tend to go along with her, she don't mess with anyone and she expect the same courtesy.
                                        SECRET|| Her mother drove her father, Tom Fredericka away with her determination and through her affair with John William, leaving Elizabeth alone with her distant mother as John stopped trying to be in his daughter's life and started a new family. After the affair ended, Eleanor tries to kill herself and she was saved by Elizabeth but the event left her scared.
                                        OTHER INFO|| Beth is racist.

xcocochannel

User Image

Oldest Sons Girlfriend
                                        █✮Name:: Katriana Vivian Hughs
                                        █✮Age:: eighteen
                                        █✮Model:: Zoe Kravitz
                                        PERSONALITY|| Kavi likes to be spoiled not material wise although thats not unwanted. She's a caring, sweet girl if she decides she likes you if not then she can be a royal pain in the butt. When it comes to her boo she's a little selfish and tends to want him to just be with her as much as he can and she knows he enjoys it.
                                        SECRET|| Every other friday for the past three weeks Kavi's been stripping at a club down town..
                                        OTHER INFO|| none
                                        Sample|| Insane Samples

Insanity_Amplified

User Image

Grandma's "Special Friend"
                                        █✮Age:: Sixty +
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Straight
                                        OTHER INFO|| Anything extra you want to add about your character that's not in the storyline, such as job

USERNAME

User Image

Illegitimate Son
                                        █✮Name:: Xander Dion Johnson
                                        █✮Age:: Twenty-Two
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Free Love To Whoever Wants It
                                        █✮Model:: Travie Mccoy
                                        PERSONALITY|| Xander is a free spirit, and has a good heart, though he can hold a horrible grudge if and when he sees fit. He is normally laid back and goes with the flow, but if someone pushes his buttons, he'll be willing to fight without giving it a second thought. Xander doesn't like the thought of being tied down, either, and ends up breaking hearts 'without knowing it'.
                                        SECRET|| His secret isn't so 'secret' anymore!
                                        OTHER INFO|| He has missed his family dearly.

SpookySquid

User Image

The Spiteful Cousin
                                        █✮Name:: Leo Martin Jackson
                                        █✮Age:: Fourteen
                                        █✮Model:: Ray Ray
                                        PERSONALITY|| Leo is the rebellious kid in the family. He loves to cause trouble for everybody around him. He also loves to have fun and he's a rowdy boy. He's never in a bad mood unless he never gets his way and never gets what he wants. Though, he causes his parents so much trouble that they've decided to send him off to live with his aunt and uncle for the Thanksgiving break because they don't want to deal with him.
                                        SECRET|| He secretly likes guys and has trouble accepting it since he's afraid of what his parents will think. He acts all rebellious to hide his secret.
                                        OTHER INFO|| His braided hairstyle is his signature hairstyle and he never takes the braids out unless he really needs to wash his hair fully. He also doesn't like it when people touch his hair but he'll let certain people touch his hair if he likes them.
                                        Sample|| Samples

xxOctober Sky

User Image

Twin Boy's Asian Friend
                                        █✮Name:: Jae, Sun Kwon
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Pansexual
                                        █✮Model:: Ji Yong Kwon (G-Dragon)
                                        PERSONALITY|| Jae is crazy fun wild and silly. He has a big head meaning he thinks very highly of himself. Is also very affectionate and doesn't care much for personal space. Tends to give his friends back hugs and likes teasing them. Also likes pulling pranks and getting people to do stupid things with him. In Korea he didn't see many black people so he is a bit ignorant about them and does his best to not be stereotype them and say something racist unless it's a joke.
                                        SECRET|| He has no tolerance for jokes about his sexuality especially about doing animals or pans.
                                        OTHER INFO|| people sometimes call him JaeJae. He moved to America from Korea a couple years ago.
                                        Sample|| Samples

GreenDayVamp

User Image

Neighborhood Punk
                                        █✮Name:: Alvaro Philip Torres
                                        █✮Age:: Fifteen
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Questioning/Confused
                                        █✮Model:: Unknown
                                        PERSONALITY|| A.P. is mostly two things. One, he’s a spaz and two, he’s a little delinquent. He loves to have fun and he’s also quite fond of spray cans. He really is friendly and nice if you can get past his usual not so good first impression. Not to mention that he tends to make certain jokes that aren’t actually funny, but rather more on the mean side. He’s a good kid at the end of the day you would just need to get passed his many flaws.
                                        SECRET|| He’s a secret artist and graffiti is how he chooses to express himself. He’s also questioning his sexuality.
                                        OTHER INFO|| He loves to skateboard and he’s commonly known as A.P. by people around the neighborhood. He’s the guy who has been tagging around the neighborhood and he also might deal every once and a while for his cousin. He doesn't do it often, but he definitely knows where he could get weed if and when he wants it.
                                        Sample|| Once again

thestalkerofthestars

User Image

PARTNER IN CRIME
                                        █✮Name:: Sang Mi Choi
                                        █✮Model:: Kim Seuk Hye
                                        PERSONALITY|| Mimi is playful and rebellious. She likes to act out and do her own thing. Growing up she never really had anybody to teach her right from wrong, definitely a girl that taught herself from the streets. She's still charming and is quite the romantic. She isn't really rude or mean but she will talk back to teachers or older adults and disobey their orders. She's loyal to her friends and cherishes their relationship deeply, also likes to be the helping hand and will get her friends in trouble even if it causes a sacrifice for her. Other than that, she's a natural beauty and a huge fashionista.
                                        SECRET|| She likes to party with the Jonhson sisters and takes the occasional smoke. Likes to go tagging with A.P.
                                        OTHER INFO|| She doesn't tell anybody her real name, she just tells them to call her Mimi. She does act out at school but still makes the top grades
                                        Sample|| samples

v i p Lollidella

User Image

The Love Stucked Cousin
                                        █✮Name:: Amber Nicole Johnson
                                        █✮Model:: Chanel Iman
                                        PERSONALITY|| Amber sweet girl. She's very comical and a huge flirt. She is very independent, but doesn't use her skill to better herself. Somewhere down the line she got the idea that love fixes everything so she tries to find it where ever she can.
                                        SECRET|| She slept with this guy she thought loved her and now she maybe pregnant.
                                        OTHER INFO|| She moved out of her parents house and his now living in an apartment. Also she doen't know that they guy who she is dating is dating her cousin.
                                        Sample|| Samples

Mrs_Hot_Tottie

User Image

Alexander's Daughter
                                        █✮Name:: Alexandra Jenifer Williams
                                        █✮Model:: Cymphonique Miller
                                        PERSONALITY|| Alex is fun loving. A free spirit who enjoys sitting with her friends or hanging around the house with her dad. She is a very matter o' fact type of person and rarely hides what she's feeling. Her attitude toward life is usually a happy one but she has her down days, however rare. Whe she was younger she had a hard time dealing with the fact that her mom was a heavy drinker, but with the help of her dad she learned that it wasn't her own fault. This brought them closer.
                                        SECRET|| She has started drinking
                                        OTHER INFO|| She thinks she's ready for sex.
                                        Sample|| Sample

Xx-Electric_Chapel-xX

User Image

Charming Best Friend
                                        █✮Name:: Ezekiel Falcone Hickes
                                        █✮Model:: Zayn Malik
                                        PERSONALITY|| Zeke is very friendly, playful, carefree and caring to the people around him. He would go to any extent to please those he loves most. He can be somewhat sarcastic, obnoxious and childish, and has a bad temper. He loves to laugh and make jokes, and would try to lighten up tense situations with his sense of humor. He never hesitates to speak his thoughts. He is an only child so he tends get special treatment which he tries to keep by being a smart as possible, or as sneaky.
                                        SECRET|| He made a promise to share his first time with Alexander but had already lost it to someone else
                                        OTHER INFO|| He has been Crushing on Alexander for a long time but is so afraid of being rejected by her that he has stayed friends with her and dated other girls to keep him from looking week.
                                        Sample|| Samples

Wollyworldshopper

User Image

Made-up Roles (As many as I see fit)
                                        █✮Gender:: Male, Female, FTM, MTF
                                        █✮Age:: How old is your character?
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, etc

USERNAME

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Role
                                        █✮Gender:: Male, Female, FTM, MTF
                                        █✮Age:: How old is your character?
                                        █✮Sexuality:: Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, etc

USERNAME

[imgleft]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz285/queenielkh/Random stuff/3501.jpg[/imgleft]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [size=22][b][color=postingcolor1]Role[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11] [b][color=postingcolor2]█✮[/color][color=postingcolor3]Name[/color][color=#A3C2BA]::[/color][/b] First, Middle and Last Name
[b][color=postingcolor1]█✮[/color][color=postingcolor3]Gender[/color][color=#A3C2BA]::[/color][/b] Male, Female, FTM, MTF
[b][color=postingcolor2]█✮[/color][color=postingcolor3]Age[/color][color=#A3C2BA]::[/color][/b] How old is your character?
[b][color=postingcolor1]█✮[/color][color=postincolor3]Sexuality[/color][color=#A3C2BA]::[/color][/b] Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Pansexual, Asexual, etc
[b][color=postingcolor2]█✮[/color][color=postingcolor3]Model[/color][color=#A3C2BA]::[/color][/b] Model You Are Using In This Roleplay If You Do Not Know Put Unknown
[color=dimgray][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color]|| Three To Four Sentences About Your Character's Personality, And How They Should Be Expected To Act.
[color=dimgray][b]SECRET[/b][/color]|| What is your character hiding? Every character has to have at least one.
[color=dimgray][b]OTHER INFO[/b][/color]|| Anything extra you want to add about your character that's not in the storyline, such as job
[color=dimgray][b]Sample[/b][/color]|| [url=insert url]URL of Your Posting Sample[/url] [/size]

[size=20][b][color=postingcolor3]USERNAME[/b][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

Setting:
                                        xxxxxThis roleplay will be taken place in Stallion, New York (not a real city). The city is near the coast and it's separated between the wealthy side and the working class side. The Johnson's live on the working class side. They live in a two story, five bedroom, three bath house. There's the master bedroom for the parents, in which they have their own bathroom, and four other bedrooms. The grandmother lives next door. The date November 22, 2012 and the kids just had their last day of school before their Thanksgiving break begins.

Simple Layout of House (Before The oldest's come home)
                                        Master Bedroom: Downstairs; For the parents
                                        Room One: Downstairs; Youngest Son's room, (The oldest son's old room)
                                        Room Two: Downstairs; Middle Daughter's room
                                        Room Three: Upstairs; Twin Boy's room, (The oldest daughter's old room)
                                        Room Four: Upstairs; Twin Girl's room
                                        Room Five: Upstairs; Guest room (Youngest Son's old room)
                                        Bathroom One: In the Master bedroom
                                        Bathroom Two: Downstairs
                                        Bathroom Three: Upstairs

Rooming arrangements after the oldest kids come back
                                        Master Bedroom: Downstairs; For the parents
                                        Room One: Downstairs; The oldest son and his girlfriend
                                        Room Two: Downstairs; Youngest Son and Twin Boy
                                        Room Three: Upstairs; The oldest daughter and her fiance and their kid
                                        Room Four: Upstairs; Twin Girl and Middle Daughter
                                        Room Five: Upstairs; Cousin and etc

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
● ● wнo dιd wнαт? ● ●
events so far

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
● ● ∂яαмα αη∂ яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ ● ●
WHAT ABOUT WHO?

Character → Character = one sided crush.
Character ⇆ Character = mutual crush.
Character ♥ Character = dating!
Character ☆ Character = secretly dating/hooking up.
Character e❤ Character = engaged!!
Character eჯ Character = exes!
Character ✖ Character = one-sided hate.
Character ☠ Character = enemies.

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Because I'm forgetful....