Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

xxxxIn my field of paper flowers
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxAND CANDY CLOUDS OF LULLABY
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( FLOWERS )

xxxxI lie inside myself for ⇣hours
                                                                            xx&& WATCH MY PURPLE SKY
                                                                            FLY OVER ME (flowers)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon’t say I’m out of touch
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith this rampant chaos
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxYOUR REALITY

Bijoux had woken up safely tucked inside Ryan’s bed with him after having yet another of her reoccurring nightmares the night before. So she had pushed herself up out of bed quietly and snuck out of the room before Ryan woke up, she’d always been a bit of an early riser so she had that advantage. Sleep was not the blonde French girl’s friend, it never had been. Bijoux went to bed very late on the nights that she worked at the strip club, and then she woke up very early usually only getting three or four hours of sleep a night. IT wasn’t necessarily healthy but she couldn’t handle being asleep for longer than that unless she was safely with Ryan in his bed, having another person made her feel safe and Ryan was the only one who had ever tolerated her presence. Maybe that was why she loved him so much. Because she was up so early Bijoux showered and dressed before even her mother woke up and headed downstairs to make the family breakfast. She’d made Eggs Benedict with cheddar and bacon instead of ham, and then made sure she poured a generous helping of her homemade hollandaise on top of the creation. Fresh fruit salad, additional bacon and stuffed hash browns joined breakfast and was ready when everyone got up. She washed the dishes afterward so her mother didn’t have to, knowing none of her brother’s would or actually could do them. If Thierry was asked he’d just be rude about it, Lafayette really shouldn’t in case he got cut by something and started to bleed, and Ryan couldn’t see so he would get hurt more than likely or break something and that idea worried her. She was sure there were plenty of people who were blind that did dishes, but she still didn’t like the idea of taking the risk.

After breakfast Bijoux had curled up on the couch with a blanket, summer had barely started and their mother already had the air conditioning up much too high, and turned on Netflix to watch a few episodes of say yes to the dress. She liked seeing all the beautiful wedding dresses and imagining what she might look in one. Bijoux honestly didn’t think she’d ever get married since she had such a difficult time with boys, the only one she had any connection with in a romantic sense was Ryan. Then the only other ones she was typically comfortable around were her brothers and the couple of good friends she had that were male that she was certain would never desire her. Bijoux didn’t really view herself as a desirable creature, she had an air of sweetness and cut to her she didn’t think was necessarily attractive.

Eventually Ryan came to watch TV with her and she switched it over to an old French film knowing her preferred those to American television Dramas. Ryan spoke perfectly fine English, they all did but he and Thierry had a certain distaste for it, though the redhead was much more vocal about it. So Bijoux liked to do little things to appease them like watching TV in French, or keeping all their films in a French dialect. She frequently spoke in French at home to her brothers only ever bothering when they were out in public. After the film was over she got up and headed with Ryan to the kitchen to get him lunch, the two of them also deciding to do a bit of baking since there was not much else to do. Bijoux knew about the meeting to help with the day care, and she knew her mother wanted her, Ryan, and Thierry to go along with Lafayette. Instead she begged the middle child of their trio to go to the meeting instead of all of them so she could stay home and bake with Ryan and sign them up where he felt appropriate. She trusted him not to do something atrocious or mean to any of them. She wouldn’t have felt that way if it were Thierry of course because who only knew what he would get in to.

Like normal Bijoux pulled out all the ingredients and laid them all out for easy access for Ryan and the two of them got to work. It was strawberry season so Bijoux decided to make some of her favorite strawberry and custard tarts. She usually made petite four cakes, or éclairs but she felt like making tarts. Doing the filling herself she let Ryan do the pastry because his was always better than hers. Glancing over at Ryan while he worked Bijoux couldn’t help but admire his hands while he worked the pastry. Ryan’s hands were delicate for a boys, he’d never really rough housed, or fought that she could remember, his fingers were more slender, than thick like Thierry’s. They were still clearly boys’ hands though not nearly as delicate and dainty as her own slender, manicured digits. She loved how he worked the pastry kneading it to the perfect consistency. Blushing a bit Bijoux forced her eyes away from her adopted sibling and stirred the custard for her tarts.

Many people might suggest how Bijoux felt for Ryan was wrong, even a little disturbing, but they’d be wrong. Ryan hadn’t come in to Bijoux’s family until he was already nine years old and she’d been eight. The bond siblings normally bit as small children was never built between Ryan and Bijoux because they’d been past the normal age for building it. They still played together and obviously cared for each other but more like friends than siblings. The added bonus to that was there was no biological relation between her and Ryan in anyway. It wasn’t wrong for her to want to be with him because they could have children, and there was no risk of defect beyond the regular risk one took when having a child. There was nothing incestuous about her feelings for Ryan because they were not related beyond anything more than a piece of legal document that said her parents were his parents. They were not biological siblings and Bijoux didn’t see how that was immoral.

After the tart shell cooked, Bijoux filled them with the custard and strawberries, packing them up carefully and getting started on dinner. Her and her siblings all ate together, their parents having gone out to a charity event that evening. Thierry mentioned there being something about a part he’d gotten an invitation to over facebook, and Ryan said he’d go with him. Bijoux’s blonde head immediately came up, her eyes wide all sorts of awful possibilities going through her mind. If Theirry got to drunk and lost his temper someone could get hurt, or he could go to jail. He could forget about Ryan, or Ryan could get drunk and wind up draped around some girl. Bijoux’d had a hard enough time when he’d dated someone she couldn’t imagine living with the knowledge that he’d slept with some random stranger. What if he got sick? They already had one sibling with a positive status she was terrified of her other family members having to live with the same consequences for their actions. Thierry glanced at Bijoux clearly able to tell how much she was fretting and gave her a light smile, asking her if she wanted to come. Bijoux might have said yes a little too quickly based on the shocked looks her siblings gave her but that was no matter. Ryan and her other brothers could be carefully looked after if she was there.

So that was how Bijoux wound up standing in the sea of moving bodies, looking a bit terrified of everything going on around her. Squeaking when some guy she didn’t know came up behind her and grabbed her back side she looked around but the person responsible was already gone. Sighing softly she had lost sight of her siblings and was a bit distressed that she couldn’t find them anywhere. Pulling out her phone she began looked through her contacts debating about whether or not she should text and SOS. She didn’t know a lot of people and she wasn’t sure who could even help her in this current situation.

To: Caleb
                                                                    From: Bijoux
                                                                    Message: Hey! I baked some tarts today!
                                                                    I should give you some at Church or you could come get them tomorrow!
                                                                    What are you up to tonight?

To: Rory
                                                                    From: Bijoux
                                                                    Message: Hi!

Sending off the quick texts Bijoux heard a familiar sounding voice close by and pushed her way through the crowd of people to where Ryan was. “Ryan! I finally found you, I went and got us both cupcakes and you had disappeared.” Ryan got close to Bijoux and started talking to her, and she could smell the alcohol on him and her eyes went wide. Was he drunk? “Ryan, are you drunk!? Where the hell is Thierry!? I’m going to kill him!” Bijoux was about to turn away to go yell at her minutes older sibling for leaving Ryan alone with a bunch of perfect strangers when she felt two warm hands on her breasts through her t-shirt, looking down she recognized Ryan’s hands on her chest and her whole face went red. “Uhm…Ryan…those, no don’t squeeze! Those are my boobs!” Bijoux grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands off her chest linking their fingers “Okay, we need to get you out of here before someone else gets you something else to drink. I’m sure everyone was very friendly and got you beverages, but you wandered off and I got scared and there are a lot of people here. I think we should go.”

.:: Where :: Rebel's Party :: With :: Ryan :: Wearing :: TBA :: Ooc :: ooc ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Obsessive Bibliophile

10,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
On the first page of our xs t o r yxxxxxxxxxx
The future seemed so brightxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxThen this thing turned out so evilxxxxx

Meg smiled a bit and nodded her head to his comment, she did indeed think the best view in the whole club was in this very office. Theo was incredibly attractive in her eyes, he had been the first time she met him, and he was now. Running her fingers through her milk chocolate brown curls fluffing them up a bit she watched him move, making his way from his chair to sit closer to her on the edge of the couch. He leaned in and kissed her and Meg was more than happy to kiss him back, even if it was a light quick little kiss she really did love the way it made her feel. Smiling a little to herself. “My day was quiet, made dinner early and then went out for lunch with my younger sister. I don’t know if you remember Meadow I think you met her a couple times, anyways we went down to the Humming Bird by the beach and had a late lunch. It was good to see her, I don’t get to see my family as much as I’d like too.” Meghan didn’t say anything more, because she didn’t want to start a fight. She always felt like Nick wasn’t a fan of her family, worried that he thought they might influence her to be more open or cheat on him. She wasn’t sure if that was how he actually felt, but she knew her family situation could be hard for most to swallow. So she just didn’t go home the way she wanted too. Meghan and Theo didn’t fight much but when they did it was always over Nick, he was that awkward elephant in the room for both of them, and Meghan didn’t want to think about him when she was supposed to be happy. That sounded so bad but the truth was she wasn’t happy anymore, but the fear of what leaving might do kept her in this awkward space. So she’d push it aside and focus in on the man she was with now, and take this moment of happiness for herself.

Meghan’s pale blue eyes followed Theo as he walked over to the mini fridge in the room and she smiled a bit at the offer of water. “Yes please, I still feel a bit dehydrated from teaching dance class. It amazes me how much water I have to drink to not feel that way after the fact. How any of the girls who work here do it for hours on end without melting I’ll never know.” Taking the water bottle from her boyfriend she cracked it open and took a sip looking back over at him again when he started speaking. Lowering the bottle and putting the lid back on it as she licked her lips and tilted her head a little. She waited until he was dine speaking not wanting to interrupt him because that was kind of rude she shifted a bit on the couch so she was leaning in closer to him. “I’d love that. Far as I know I don’t have plans, so I’ll be free to go.” Meg knew she’d have to figure out a lie of some sort for next week, either have Illy cover for her, or maybe Meadow would be willing to if she told her sister she was coming up with a surprise for her husband. She really didn’t want to tell her sister she was cheating on her husband, especially since Meadow was already too close to this situation for her liking. Meg might even be able to get away with telling one of her mother’s the same thing and having her parents cover for her. She doubted Nick would question them too heavily on where she was.

“Do you know what they’re showing at the gallery? Or do you just want to go for the sake of taking me somewhere you’re sure I’ll like?” Giving him a teasing little smile she leaned against him just slightly thinking to herself quietly. “You know, we can go out around here, we don’t always have to take off. I’ve known you since college it’s not this is some sudden development. I mean granted you having your tongue down my throat so to speak would be a bit suspicious, but just hanging out isn’t that weird. I mean what’s Nick going to do tell me I can’t have friends?” Raising an eyebrow, trying to imagine how that conversation would go over. She wasn’t sure if Nick would go there if he was having a low moment or not, she could definitely see him accusing her of cheating on him. Her bigger concern is that he’d try and hurt himself over the whole situation. This sucked, she hated having to make Theo take her out in the bigger city nearby or out in to the tiny surrounding towns and villages instead of being able to just go out here. It made the whole affair thing seem that much worse, and she felt like she wasn’t giving her boyfriend what he deserved. But at the same time, going out in town was almost asking to get caught, and worse rubbing her affair in Nick’s face. The whole situation was a catch twenty two.

Sipping her water bottle again to rehydrate herself, Meg had been feeling a bit off lately, after every class she’d had she’d been more exhausted than normal. Maybe her iron was low? “I think I’m going to book an appointment to see the doctor in the next few weeks. I’ve been weirdly tired lately, like my class tonight just has me far more wiped than it did a few months ago. It’s probably nothing more than low iron. Maybe you and I will just have to eat more steak when we go out. Wouldn’t that just make you the happiest guy in the world?” Meghan gave a soft laugh and stretched her legs out on the couch so she was more comfortable. Tilting her head back she laid it back on his thigh looking up at him with a soft smile playing across her lips. “Yup. Definitely have the best seat in the entire house.”

Location: The Strip Joint Theo's Office Company: Theo Attire: TBA

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxI don’t know why I’m still surprised

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Caleb Christopher Fields
Justice Minister Claude Frolloxx

The church campus was quieter than it had been even two hours ago. There were no more noises of children screaming, little feet pounding the ground outside, and the voices of the volunteers instructing their charges. The Vacation Bible School was done with for the day. Praise God.

The supplies and activity rooms were cleaned for the night and the volunteers left an hour or so ago. Now, the church was quiet. So quiet one could hear each breath, each soft beat of his heart. The sanctuary was pristine, the Eternal Light flickering in the red holder, reminding anyone present in the sanctuary that God was there. The candle was attached to the wall with a gold holder. Two other candles representing Christ as the Light of the World glimmered in holders next to the large cross on the wall. The cross was modest in its design--dark wood, simple lines. It served as a reminder of God's sacrifice. Paraments of woven off white cloth spread across the altar, free of wrinkles, the green and gold details shimmering in the soft candlelight.

Caleb Fields sat in the second row of pews facing the altar. His body leaned forward, his blue eyes closed, and his hands were clasped in his lap. "Thank you, Lord, for this day. For all that you have provided us with." The pastor's son prayed, "Thank you that we have the opportunity to teach young children about your wisdom, grace and might. Give us the words to speak and give them the ears to listen that they might truly understand your message and your plan. Please continue to lead these children with your light, Lord. Show them that your way is right and lead them from temptation, Lord. Don't let them fall so easily into sin, but let them be obedient and worthy of the title of being your sons and daughters." His prayer lasted for seven more minutes before he ended it. "Lord, let your will be done here. Let all those who don't know you, come to know you. Let them be saved by your power and grace. In your son's name, Amen"

Caleb stood. He was tired. His day had been long, sometimes frustrating. He both organized the VBS program this year and ran a class of his own. However, it had been expected of him. There was no question that Caleb Fields would participate, even lead, a VBS program at His Redeeming Love. His father was senior pastor here, after all. Every year since he had been able, Caleb participated in the program in some fashion. It was really the least he could do. Most of the time, he was away at school. Caleb attended an out-of-state law school. He came home during the major holidays and school breaks but they were far and few between. By helping with the VBS program, he was attempting to "make up" for his absence in the family circle. He wasn't sure if it really worked but it offered him some sense of relief. Then again, Caleb also enjoyed the sense of power he had over the children. He basked in the feeling that accompanied the realization that the children were listening to him. It was wonderful.

Caleb stretched his lean body just briefly before heading to the thick doors of the sanctuary. He pulled his set of keys from his pocket before closing the doors and locking them. They had had a break in once before and that was enough. They still had a small chapel that would be open through the night but the main sanctuary was to be locked. Caleb walked across the darkening church campus with a sense of confidence and direction. He knew where he was going and nothing could surprise him at this church. He reached his 2004 Civic without any problems. He got in it and drove the short distance home.

Caleb was not surprised to find his home empty. His mother had told him that it would be such because of the weekly bible study they had with several other couples from the congregation. He unlocked the front door and entered his parent's modest home, flipping on lights as he walked in. After closing the door, he went straight to the kitchen to make himself a ham sandwich before heading up the steps to his bedroom. He finished the sandwich before pulling off his VBS shirt and cargo shirts. He needed to change.

Once he was finished changing, Caleb looked at his Android phone, noticing for the first time that the notifications light was blinking. He swiped the phone and found that he had a text message. It was from Bijoux, a French girl who attended his church. She was nice but he could only imagine what was lurking under her exterior--what was she hiding? What temptations did she give into? He frowned for a brief moment before he quickly typed a reply. He would just have to work harder with her if that was the case.

To: Bijoux
: ) I'll have to see if I can come by. I'm
going to the lock-in tonight.
I'm going to have to convince Dad to host one of these.
You should come by.

Caleb had next to no choice in what he was to do tonight. Most of the people he knew from high school and from his congregation were at the Baptist Church's lock-in event. The other ones...well, he too had received an invitation to a birthday party. He knew it would be full of all kinds of sin and vice. He knew temptation would run rampart there. That women would be dressed as Jezebels, Bathshebas and Dahlias--whores and prostitutes. That men would lust and pant after them. It sickened him to even think about it. Of course, he could always stay home as well. That was not an option, however. His father wanted to know how a lock-in event worked so that he too might host one. And so he sent his son. Into the proverbial lion's den. Caleb didn't know as much of the Baptist Church as he would have liked before going into it but he could imagine that it was less concerned about it's place and the morals that it taught its congregation. Caleb's father had hinted as much.

Caleb let out a little sigh before opening a new message and typing out a message. His friendship with Thana was a strange one. He could never have imagined it even a few years ago but now it just seemed natural. Perhaps it was just his flesh getting in the way. Thana was the opposite of what he usually looked for in a friend. She gave into her temptations and she knew it. There was no control there. But it was right for her. Even when he mentioned her flaws, she took it in stride. On some level, Caleb knew she was imperfect and that irritated him to no end. The fact that she wasn't making any strides toward perfection bothered him...But still. Their relationship managed to be somewhat of a close friendship. Perhaps the old cliche was true. Opposites attract. That had certainly been the case with Mila.

To: Thana

Caleb slung his coat over his arm and took up his backpack and his sleeping bag. He had packed everything earlier that morning so he would be ready. Caleb left his room, grabbing his keys, wallet and cellphone before doing so. He put the wallet and cellphone in his jean pockets and stepped back into the night. Once again he got into his car and drove. This time his destination was a little farther. It was the Baptist church. Once he parked, he opened the door and looked down at the invitation he had received.

Caleb followed it's instructions and was led to a room. He heard two people talking and took a deep breath before entering the room. He recognized only one of the individuals. Briefly, his eyes narrowed. Briefly, he was filled with a mixture of hate and curiosity. Although he didn't know her well, he knew that Nanine Delacroix was friends with Mila. He had seen them together. He knew of the younger girl but he had never talked to her. She was probably just as twisted, just as much of a temptress as Mila had been.

Caleb had to force himself to clear his brief expression before placing a smile on his face and entering the room with more purpose. "Hello," He addressed the two, "My name is Caleb Fields. Is this where we're setting up for the lock-in?" He approached the two younger individuals, trying to keep his expression friendly and neutral.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ſσcaтισи: Church Lock-in
ωιтн: Nanine & River
fєєℓιиg: angry, intrigued
ℓσσк: Coming soon
σσc: Just a placeholder post format.
Will DEFINITELY be changing it.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxUser Image

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
            thє nιght sky fєєls αs thσυgh ιt hαs nєvєr bєєn dαrkєr,
            xxxwιth thє flєєting hσpє of vєngєαncє

xxxxxxxcσmpєllιng mє ι αttєmpt tσ rєcσllєct mysєlf αnd rєsυmє my chαsє
            xxxxxxxbυt whαt ιs ιt thαt ι αm chαsιng?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            AM I REALLY CHASING ANYTHING AT ALL?

xxor am I simply drowning myself in revenge to avoid the horrifying truth,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've lost the only thing that made me feel truly alive.
            Are my hands responsible? Are his? Who was he? !
    User Image
    xxxwhσ wαs thє mαd mαn thαt stσσd bєfσrє mє tσnιght?

When he was leaning against the wall he cast a look down to his phone and saw that Rika replied to his text and couldn’t help the surreptitious smile that laced his face. It was fun to text her and get a few responses back. Sometimes he didn’t even know how or what he was replying with. He was replying to reply but sometimes that seemed like the best option. Like now. Why over think it or write more than he should? He wrote just enough and he felt it was good enough. Clicking over Simon’s name though he saw his best mate didn’t reply to his text and the captain just shook his head. It was rare but... Oh well. Jamie just closed his phone and shoved the thing back in his pocket.

to:: Rika
                                                            Message:: Maybe we could pick a day
                                                            and make it so, wouldn’t mind sampling
                                                            a few with you if you know... you know

By that time Matt had been talking about the overcrowded spill and Jamie brought up that they were thinking of saving the daycare... When he was asked why people would be trying to save it all Jamie thought to do was shrug his shoulders. He didn’t know why people would be trying to save it so that was a pretty good question in his opinion. “I dunno maybe they’re looking for some volunteer work to put on their resume?” He offered up as a possible reason. Though he honestly didn’t know. However, he couldn’t help but grin wider when Matt started laughing at him. After all if you can’t laugh at yourself with your friends... Who could you laugh at? “Shuddup...” He whined out in a tease, “You don’t know what I was thinking, it was really funny, something so funny I forgot so I can’t even tell you know if I wanted to!” However the excitedness didn’t last long. No... It was cut abruptly with a bread knife when Nolan made his appearance. Jamie didn’t mind talking for Matt, even if Matt didn’t want him to. And then add on the fact Jamie was good friends with Carissa and this was just a recipe for disaster. “Little do I know?” He scoffed lightly, “I know Matt and I know he wouldn’t ask me out in front of Spill.”

When Nolan asked him if he was talking to him, Jamie shrugged, “Eh, I’m in the general area so perhaps I just want in on the conversation?” The pole remark caused him to roll his eyes. Obviously he didn’t think he had any issues, but the fact the other was going on to explain himself further even though he said he didn’t have to caused Jamie to look at the other dryly, “... Then why are you?” When the other mentioned burning him with a laugh that sounded like he was coughing, in Jamie’s opinion, it took all of Jamie’s inner might not to up and just punch the guy square in his face. Though he figured with the police already showing up to the area, an extra fight probably wouldn’t be in his smartest intentions. Didn’t need his friends bailing him out of jail for someone who wasn’t worth his time. “That’s a coward move.” He concluded. His own sadistic smirk on his face. Did he think Nolan was going to go through with it? No not really. He didn’t even think Nolan had the balls to pull out a match on him let alone strike it to light it. It did boost his own ego that he was taller than the other, more than likely buff enough so in a fist fight Jamie knew who would have the upper hand... Or hook depending.

More of the band started to gather around and perhaps that made Nolan nervous? Cause the more and more who showed up... It wasn’t long after he just picked up and left. Being called James honestly didn’t bother him. It was still his name so what of it? However he did silently wave at the other a closed lip smile on his face dimples and all. “Bye!” He mouthed a wider grin on his face till he looked at Sid and shrugged, “If you mean ******** in the good way... Yeah it’s been pretty great.” He was thinking of saying more however he looked down to Matt when he started to talk, “You’re not gunna get in the way of bandstuff dumbass.” Hook said in the most endearing manner, yet he let out a sigh and nodded his head, “Will do! I’ll see you later.” He talked amongst his band for a while. They discussed upcoming shows and potentially getting an EP in the works before following Scar’s path to McDonald’s mention to his bandmates they were ready and welcome to come along if they so wished.

It was after McDonald’s that the real fun happened, he got a text from Jamie about some party and Jamie hadn’t got a text about a party so if Matt knew about a party before Jamie did well... The world must be coming to an end or something however he as definitely up for going to a party! It was after he responded to Matt’s text he got a text from Simon, though he didn’t respond to anything he sent earlier. ‘Oh well...’ He would admit go Simon for having Illy over... But Cards Against Humanity... or party... Well he already made a promise to Matt he was going to go to the party so Simon’s offer was a possibility for another day.

to:: Matt
                                                            Message:: Uh sure! You say so!
                                                            You mind forwarding the address to me?
                                                            I didn’t get that text. Thanks!

to:: Simon
                                                            Message:: Going to a party, don’t know
                                                            about anyone else. Planning to have fun
                                                            you should too.

It wasn’t long till he made it to the party and he texted Matt directions to where he was and simply waited for the other to arrive. He knew his friend had a thing for crowds, obviously with the Spill being a thing this afternoon. But hopefully he could finally get his friend drunk tonight and he’d loosen up and not worry about it. Jamie was drinking a Sam Adams as he handed Matt a Jello shot, explaining it as Jello with a kick. So technically he wasn’t lying, and he wasn’t fully telling the truth... Sue him! As the two hung out in the kitchen... Hook had a first hand show to the loss of Scar’s inhibitions, “So should I just keep giving you pretty jellos when you have shitty nights? ... is that the remedy?” He grinned right back to the other. “Ohhh.. I know whats in these and you... you are a lightweight... You are a lighterweight then I’d thought you’d be...” He snickered a bit wondering if his friend would figure it out what the secret ingredient would be. Jamie looked over to the lights then down to the floor, “You don’t say? You think we should get a strobe light too so you can enjoy your jellos in style?” He didn’t even know why he used the term ‘we’ it wasn’t like they lived together... But they were friends. Best friends at that!

And speaking of best friends Matt was doing more talking drunk than he ever did in a month of being sober! (Least in Jamie’s opinion). “You don’t think I was serious? ... Aawhhhh Matt!! That really hurts!” He was whining out, obviously teasing his friend cause his feelings weren’t too hurt. Though he did end up laughing seeing as the smart guy who Matt was figured out his diablocial scheme, “Hahaha awhhhh you caught me!! Buhhh he said I was too dumb to notice that people can ask whoever they want out whenever they want and... and ******** it! I beat his rules and asked whoever I wanted out, aka you, wherever I wanted out, aka in front of his face...” A swig of his beer and he snorted a little in his laughter, “I hope the hangry man got his sandwich then...” He handed Matt a jello shot and held up his beer, “Cheers! To hangry mans getting their samwiches!” And with that he chugged his beer till it was nothing more than an empty glass bottle. A few more shots seemed to fall into Matt’s system and Jamie had honestly lost count though he did yell out a, “Hell yeah!!” In response to the song comment his attention turned to a really nerdy guy and Jamie didn’t immediately recognize Milo Thatch however he did wave his hand in a come here motion as he called over to the guy, “Heyyy wanna eat some jello with us!? It’s pretty ******** good!” Whether the other wanted to or not was a different question entirely though Jamie did hop to stand in front of Matt staring him in the eyes, “You love this song so much why don’t you prove it an dance with me then?”

Location || Rebel’s party ; Kitchen
                                                            Company || Matt (& Elias somewhere)
                                                            Attire || side banner + black combat boots & black leather jacket

I swear I've seen his face before.
                                                            I know I've seen his face before.

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
User Image
I know you've been hurt but I will swear to stay...xxxxxxxxx
I can be your strength to find your way back home!

Sure there was the possibility it was just a rabbit that broke into the daycare, however when they got there the rabbit possibility that Flower pointed out was not the case. Nope. There was Ceci and Demi. Neither of whom he had seen recently around town. Then again they didn’t really fall under the same social circles. He did get a snicker out of the, “Thats what she said.” Though for the most part he tried to keep a straight face. If he didn’t keep a somewhat stern face he felt the pair would just try to walk all over him. The sturdy face came in handy when Demitri went on to his little ramble. During the midst of it Ulrich looked over to Leon and nodded his head at the, “excuses” comment. Ohh, did Leon have a point... However, just as Ulrich opened his mouth to enlighten the voodoo magic man Jed beat him to it. And if Demitri didn’t understand what was said after Jed painted it out in black and white well... “People want to save it, thats news to me.” It really wasn’t, “And if they don’t know it’s private property thats there own fault.” He made sure not to cuss, because like his mama taught him. One doesn’t have to cuss to get their point across. Looking over to Cécile he shook his head, “Look if you and them want to try and save the daycare... you gotta know it takes a lot of money to maintain, and not the average twenty year old salary.”

When Demitri made a comment about having sex he couldn’t help but stare at the other with a deadpan face. ‘Honestly?’ Was all he thought as he glanced between the two. He wasn’t even going to respond to those comments. Instead with the help of his Thumper and Flower, Bambi pushed the two intruders out of the daycare and let out a very long... And very deserving sigh. Man it took a lot for him not to say something things... He would like some respect, if he was going to give them a sliver he at least deserved a bit too. But whats done was done and it was shortly after the situation was taken care of that the trio packed into a car and headed to Home Depot. When they got inside Ulrich was pushing the orange cart around, watching as his friends put somethings in the cart. Ulrich’s main thing was to buy some new locks. Getting a set of new locks when they headed back to make their own changes. Ulrich changed the locks and even opened the old shed pulling out the lawn mower he was at least going to make the outside look decent now after being royal embarrassed by the other two’s remarks from earlier.

“I smell horrible? You smell worse.” Hearing Leon’s response back caused Ulrich to shake his head grinning. “Nahhh uhhh.. I smell like a can ah axe body spray.” He shook his head before they piled into the car windows down. Heading into the apartment he walked straight to the bathroom, “Dibs!” He called out throughout the house but the door was already closed and the water running. He used his OldSpice Shampoo and Body Wash to lather himself up and clean off. Afterwards he wrapped a towel around his waist and made it out, heading to his room he put on a shirt when one of the guys called out about a party and during the summer, maybe he was just hoping water would be involved to cool off so he put on a makeshift tank and a pair of swim trunks. Making sure he was ready to head out with his keys, phone and wallet. Ulrich gave a nod to himself in the mirror before looking over to the other boys nodding his head at the liquor store idea. “Lets go!” He exclaimed. When they got there he walked around and picked up some Maker’s Mark before looking over to Leon, being asked if it was a vodka or tequila night he answered, “Why don’t we have both?” Grinning wide at his friend’s response before looking over in the direction of Jed giving his own nod and thumbs up to the other male he waited behind Leon as he bought his own booze.

Looking for a parking spot was crazy. Where were they supposed to find one? “Aha! There’s one!” When they parked and got the heck out of the car, Ulrich got a chance to look around and survey the area... And dang. They all dispersed amongst themselves and Ulrich found himself dancing with the crowd of girlies for a bit doing a few shots with them. And then somehow, call it luck, the three friends bumped into each other and shared a shot of vodquila or whatever it was! “Here’s to doing and drinking at somebody else’s expense!” He joined in with before downing his own shot letting out a satisfied breathe, he was grinning through his open mouth before snatching up a cupcake and downing it like a shot. It tasted weird but it was one of those good weirds cause the sugar didn’t taste excessively sweet, and the texture was more slide like then crumbly as it laid on his tongue. It was hard truly explain it but he tried.

Breaking away once more he got a tattoo tweaked, it was a small one but there was one of his tattoo artist and she was willing to darken and crisp the somewhat fading grey line on his wrist. After that was all tweaked, there went all ideas of going into the pool. He could dangle his feet but jumping in and getting wrist wet well... That was not going to fly with his skin. Though glancing out the backdoor window his saw his friends and waved at them but when they didn’t wave back he made his own decision to head outside and go out there. As he was running and waving to his friends he realized why they have no running by the pool signs at the public pools cause he slid and bumped into the female unsure if he was going to go in with her or if he knocked her in. He tried to reach for her to stop her from falling into the pool but he didn’t think he caught her in time, “My bad!” He called out through a nervous laugh, “Haha.... oops.” He didn’t mean to bump into her but a few drinks in.. wet pool... running. Safe to say in his mind, it was him or her and it most definitely wasn’t going to be him after getting his tattoo being touched up. It wasn’t till after that he realized it was Cécile, “Ohhhh...” He interjected as the afternoon events clicked in his head, “You okay...?” He asked unsure if he asked the question a bit late.

Whatever path we take... I won't, I won't fade away!

location ||
Rebel’s Party || By the Pool

company ||
The Three Musketeers (himself included)
& Ceci

attire ||
make-shift tank top, swim trunks

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

x» `COME WITH ME : IF YOU WANT TO SEE

▬▬▬▬ ANYTHING WORTH :: WHILE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ I'LL SHOW YOU ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

▬▬ x »» XxX go to HEAVEN for the WEATHER

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ but to HELL to SELL your SOUL

▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'll show you where mine went so long ago

▬▬▬▬ ▷▷ Teach you everything you need to know

» : the way to love ━ and * feel it in your bones

▬▬▬▬ » : grab the sheets ━ and * make his toes ravel

▬▬▬▬ His lips whisper. He wants you, Oh!

User Image

Trent was trying not to think about what Leo had said earlier... He didn’t want to hear that he wasn’t invincible... He wanted to be. There was nothing he wanted more than to be invincible. Yes, he was friends with a celebrity and as well as a model... But he was just some little punk who wanted to be in the National Football League! Though there was a chance he wouldn’t be drafted... And to here he was being judged about how he just up left Perri alone! He didn’t mean to... the hatter thought she could handle herself! Apparently he overestimated her skills and that was his fault for leaving Alice alone had it not been fore Rebel. And while Trent was thankful for Rebel’s quick thinking... He was left feeling like crap for just leaving his friend unconscious on the floor. That wasn’t what he wanted to do. He was trying to look out for her! To defend her honor! She was his friend he just could let someone get away with shoving her down like that! Granted it wasn’t long after that Grandpa Frankenflo showed up with his drag friends and things got a little more bent. Yeah, it was nice of Leo to think he was looking out for him... But Trent didn’t need anyone’s help he was doing just fine on his own with the help from his friends... And he felt like he didn’t need his sports life to get complicated with his leisure life... It just got a little too complicated that last few times that happened. Not to mention... slightly awkward too.

While it was not as awkward as it could be... there were a few things that disrupted his sport life... such as the scene with the benchwarmer back in freshman year for one. From what Trent had heard, that guy quit the football team after Trent made out with him back in freshman year... The hatter was also under the impression that the guy was looking to ruin his reputation. Though Trent wasn’t even sure the other male went to the same school anymore. And then there was the second string quarter back who’d love nothing more than to steal Trent’s spotlight on the field. Though the thing was this guy couldn’t even throw as far as far as Trent could when he was out on the field. Everyone knew this and that’s probably why Trent was out on the field instead of the other guy. He knew that there was one thing that jeopardized his position on the field and that would be... the risk of a random piss test. Luckily one had not come up recently, but he knew that whenever they were going to go to playoffs they had one, but it was mostly to search for steroids... Not so much the party pack in Trent’s system.

Then there was another kink in his sport life recently and he had an easy time forgetting about it except when he was face to face with the guy himself. It had been three months, back when they were still in school for their junior year, Hunter had come to his house on a Saturday and they got really, out of the blue, wasted together. Trent didn’t even know Hunter could knock them back but boy did Jim Hawkins know how to do it. What happened after well... Trent didn’t really know how to explain the astonishment in the moment. Though being paid afterward kind of added to the fulfillment. To Trent, his opinion was that Hunter must have had experience... Why else would be packing two hundred and fifty dollars worth of hush money? Obviously the other male had to think that through enough to know what he was doing. And then to go out and get a girlfriend the next day? ... Whatever worked for him! All and all though Trent kept his end of the bargain and hasn’t said a peep since. Though he hasn’t talked to Hunter since the time three months ago... So whatever.

Going back to his party mindset, he would agree that it was probably a good thing that furniture had been moved out of the way! Specially after the dance floor craziness. And the moment Flo Rida’s ‘Good Feeling’ came on Trent raise his arms in a circle above his head before kicking as he bounced to jump in the air. Pulling his hands down than grabbing at and invisible force. He really loved this song, and maybe thats cause in Just Dance 4 the character had a hat on? Nahhh... This song was just awesome! It had a good pace and a build up in the middle! He slid from side to side, before opening his arms up then pointing into the air walking around the dance floor as he sung, “Let's get it, let's get it, I know you got the good feelin'! Let's get it, let's get it, gotta love the life that we livin'!!” Trent grabbed a random guy’s face and pulled him into a hard kiss during the song break before letting go to fist pump once more, “Oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah, I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no... I get a good feeling, yeah!! ” There was such a commotion he got lost in the moment he dropped it down and shook his a** earning a few applauds as well as some gasps... Oh he thrived in it... He was living in the moment to the point he had completely forgot almost every earlier worry he had in the day.

Pulling himself to the side of the dance floor he smiled as he pulled out his phone, it was a small kind of smile because as much as he loved what was going on. He really wished Alice could be here with him Rebel was around here somewhere, and yes this was Rebel’s birthday surprise but... The two of them came up with this idea for her anyway and the fact she couldn’t be hear to celebrate it... Let alone the fact she was going to miss the big finale firework spectacle. That was Alice’s idea even! Alas... She was too out of it. But he could at least text her.

to:: Alice :: Linebacker (Hunter)

Gawhhhh!! I wish you were
                                                            here!! Cause I want youuuuu to
                                                            ******** me up so hard!

See Trent didn’t realize that he had replied to the most recent text in his inbox. He thought he was texting Alice. And when he and Alice got messed up it was usually on drugs. It was a text she would understand. It wasn’t till he clicked back over Alice’s name he saw his message didn’t send... Or at least didn’t send to her. Thinking his phone just deleted the message he shrugged his shoulders and went about resending a new one.

to:: Alice

Gurrllll I wish you were awake!
                                                            Me... you... some unbirthday favors...
                                                            Next time! Always next time!

Location || Middle of the dance floor (living room)
                                                            Company || People on the dance floor
                                                            Attire || Merry Unbirthday to Me

User Image

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Parting from Pedro and Whitty always came as a disappointment. Still, they were currently a couple, leaving Erika to play the third wheel until she managed to wiggle herself between them. A long endeavor, perhaps, but she found it somewhat fun. It almost felt like a chess game, moving imaginary piece from space to space in order to gain her way. She still needed to figure out whether or not she desired the king or the queen though. A poly-amorous relationship existed as the less preferred third option, though whether or not any party involved desired such a thing remained to be seen.

With her king and queen relocated into the Spill, Rika found herself with spare time. Dev and the others were long gone, likely enjoying their ice cream and time with the small child. She had never been one to really enjoy children, usually due to their inability to keep their dirty hands from her designer threads. Missy's little boy tended to behave, but when it came to children, accidents were far more likely to happen. So her aversion to little ones left her alone for the time being, which wasn't inherently bad. She had booked time at the pool after all. Swim time brought happiness and occasionally clarity in any thoughts or plans.

~~~~~

The cool cascade of water swept along the contours of Erika's body as she traced her path, stroke after stroke. Each slash echoed through the empty pool, a perk of having rented the place for her time. Had she desired for competition, Rika would have allowed for others to join, but her ego required no boost. Instead she reveled in the silence, and despite the lack of competition, she pushed herself, stretching muscles that hadn't been used in about a week. It invigorated her, boosting her mood greatly.

After indulging herself long enough to become pruney, Erika pulled herself from the pool, leaving a trail of water as she walked to her towel. She gently patted her face before dragging the cloth along each arm and up her legs. Wrapping the slightly damp towel around her torso, the female headed towards the locker room. A soft squishing barely echoed from beneath her feet as he rounded the corner to the showers. No matter how many times Erika booked the pool, the locker and shower rooms always felt eerie when alone.

~~~~

Once home, Erika checked in on her phone. Two messages waited for her to view them. One came from her king, Pedro and the other from the adorably and easily manipulated Mei. Pedro seemed to think that asking her for help might make her uncomfortable. It was almost too easy. Mei, on the other hand seemed to have a gift for her. Gifts from rich friends tended to be her favorite. Designer clothes and fun gadgets were the usual culprits though Dorian surprised her every so often with a flight to wherever he happened to be at the moment. She favored those gifts most as they got her away from the town and connected her with her favorite llama. Once she sent the two responses, she shot a message to Whitty.

To: Pedro
                            I do what I can to help,
                            you know that.
                            xoxo

To: Mei
                            have! I am just getting
                            myself dolled up right now.
                            I have heard of a party.
                            Have you been invited?
                            If not, I'm inviting you.
                            You need me to tell your
                            daddy some lie to sneak you
                            out?

To: Whitty
                            tonight? I have heard about
                            a party for tonight and since we
                            missed hanging out last get-
                            together, I figured we should
                            def spend time together~
                            xoxo

With the messages sent, Rika slipped into outfit after outfit, attempting to decide on her night's apparel. Each look earned a picture, her way of deeming whether or not a combination looked as good as originally thought. It took about an hour for her to finally choose what she would wear. Next came her makeup. Erika worked winged liner paired with a hint of purple on her lashes. While her look lacked the flare Dev captured with her sessions, the look worked well enough. Finally ready, she moved over to her bed, grabbed the llama plush, and posed. Bestie time needed scrawled across an unimportant section of the picture before it made its way to Dorian. After the snapchat sent, she decided to follow up with a message. As she opened her phone, another message appeared, this one from Jamie.

To: Dorian
                            coming around or flying me
                            out to see you soon. I need
                            my dose of Dorian. lol. You're
                            my favorite gossip and fashion
                            booster after all.
                            xoxo

To: Jamie
                            a date? ; ) What days are you free?
                            We'll make it a whole event.
                            xoxo

With her messages sent out, Erika debated her next move. Mei mentioned wanting to see her but if the girl were to head towards Rebel's party, then the pair could kill two birds with one stone by meeting up there. Then again, she hadn't heard from Dev, Stephan, or Nizar. A simple message would clear up any mystery of their plans but she hated being the one to reach out. It was a test of popularity when others reached out to her for attention rather than force her seek it. I suppose I could make a statement and show up solo, but then, I'm not too sure of the party location. Oh god, what if it is in the trailer park? I should double check on that. Party or no, I am not stooping to that place. It's so... dirty.

Erika slipped her feet into her heels and set towards the door. Even though she wasn't entirely sure where she wanted to start her night, enough of her feelers were in the air. One of her friends would get back to her and then she could start a fun night. As she reached her car, her fingers dipped into her purse for a little pre-shot only to come up empty. That's right. s**t. I really do need to restock. I suppose I could do that now in case I run into Jamie tonight. I know I said I'd wait, but we can always go again after tonight. I'm sure we'll need it. The female decided a quick trip to the liquor store would be a safe first run.

User Image
        Location: On her way to the nearest liquor store // Company: no one // Clothes: TBA// OOC: Lemme know if I need to edit anything.

Salty Codger

He was born and raised to rule
No one has ever been this cool
In a thousand years of aristocracy
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image
DORIAN FAIRMONT
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ: Rebel's party; A couch inside somewhere ᴡɪᴛʜ: Elias, Carrie & Marcy
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ: ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ

Well this had certainly been a mistake, Dorian thought to himself as he glanced around at everything going on. Not a single person seemed to even be paying attention to him and Kody, much less answering Kody’s question. He supposed he should see if Kody wanted him to help in his search for Alice but in a huge house with a raging party, Dorian had to admit that he didn’t really see the point. Too many people, too many drunk. Asking them their own names would be hard enough. His only solace was that Rebel would have to be easy to find as she was the birthday girl, it was the only thing that really kept him from immediately turning back around. “Kody, I’m…” his sentence was cut short when he turned to his friend only to find Tegan already wrapped around him. Well alright then, if she was going to be rude and not say hello then he certainly wasn’t going to be pleasant back. And he was most definitely going to ignore the tiny twinge that seeing Carolines sister sent straight to his stomach.

With nothing but a pointed look at Kody, Dorian swept down the hall and emerged into a spacious room only to stop short and stare. It was like stepping into a teen television show, red solo cups dominated the scene, wild dancing that was really just an excuse to grind on each other, drinking games galore. A part of Dorian longed for nothing more than to partake in every single one of these activities… but he couldn’t be stupid. If he got any sorts out of place he was sure the consequences would be detrimental. His being in this town was the first big job his father had trusted to him, he couldn’t risk any of these drunk people catching him in a compromising way with their camera phones, even if it were just in the background of a picture. Inwardly sighing he carefully made his way through the people, stopping two of them right before they crashed into him and spilled whatever was in their cups all over his expensive suit, and found himself a relatively safe place to stand by a table as he pulled his phone from his breast pocket. It had buzzed earlier and he glanced down at the snapchat alert with a smile. Erika, if only he could get her here then he wouldn’t feel so bad about doing things he shouldn’t. He chuckled at her photo and wished he had his octopus with him so he could reply with something silly. But instead he moved in front of a photo of Rebel and her family hanging on the wall and winked. Just as he sent it back he got her text.

To: Erika
                              Alright, I’m telling you. Now get
                              over here so we can talk about
                              some of these people, cause damn.

Before he put his phone away he glanced through his recent messages and grinned a wicked grin. He’d almost forgotten that Ember would be in town tonight as well and Mei had been asking for an adventure, he’d told her to go to a thrift shop earlier but she’d never responded. Though the more friends he had (especially ones so high profile) the easier it would be to get out of trouble for indulging in this party. He sent the two texts quickly.

To: Mei
                              You should come meet me at a party.
                              I’m back in town for a bit and you’ll love it.
                              I’m sure if you tell your father you’re meeting
                              me he won’t ask questions. Can even send
                              my car if you need it ;D

To: Ember
                              [[Address]]
                              Party at Rebel Wilanders
                              Do you know her? You should.
                              Come keep me company, I doubt
                              theres anything else happening in this place.

The party goers numbers had grown quite a bit in a time it had taken Dorian to send his messages and he realized as he replaced his phone into his pocket that he would need a drink long before any of his friends arrived so he turned to what he hoped was the direction of the kitchen. “Ew, get away from me.” He said to people pressing too close to him and tucking his arms close to his body. He didn’t want to dance or do shots and he damn well was not going to be seen holding one of those stupid red plastic cups. Stumbling a little into the kitchen, also full of people he dismayed, Dorian began opening cabinets until he found the one with the proper drink ware and pulled himself down a martini glass. Thank god the Wilanders had taste. He was in the process of muddling mint for his drink when the giggles of girls and a rather familiar voice cut its way across the kitchen. Dorian’s head snapped immediately around and he smiled, genuinely this time, as his gaze fell on the hilariously disheveled Elias Threadegood. He seemed to be being picked apart by the birds and, while amusing to Dorian, he didn’t seem to be enjoying it. Before he could say anything some guys on the other side of the kitchen invited Elias to eat jello and his poor friends face was enough to make Dorian stroll over to help. He put on a stern face and glared at the girls as his hand went up to rest on Elias’s shoulder. “Get out.” They looked like the thought of protesting crossed their minds but they dropped it the moment their eyes met. Dorian was a business man, he could put on a mean and intimidating face in an instant. They left and his smile returned as he looked down at Elias.

“What are even doing here, Elias?” he asked without malice and forgoing any greeting, parties weren’t something the linguist normally did. Dorian reached out to straighten his friends glasses and snapped one of his suspender bands for old times sake. “Come on, let me make my drink and then we’ll get you somewhere less crazy.” Drink in hand, and finally a proper glass, Dorian led Elias from the kitchen with the intent of finding somewhere to sit and catch up with his friend, and while he waited for the rest to reply, but as soon as he started out of of the kitchen a shock of pink hair caught his eye near the hallway. He could see her talking but there didn’t seem to be anyone around her and Dorian quirked an eyebrow. He still had to tell her happy birthday though so he began making his way over until the girl behind the tree was visible. He stopped short for the second time that night and turned quickly around, Elias bumping directly into him. “Wrong way let’s go that way.” He said without explanation, his heart had shot right up into his throat, what the hell was he supposed to do now? He couldn’t leave, he’d invited his friends. But if he stayed, surely he and Caroline would run into each other. He had to compose himself, he couldn’t let this happen it had been two years for christs sake. But just seeing her again sent all of it swirling back up from the depths. It made him immensely angry, she made him immensely angry.

He reasoned with himself all the way over to the cupcakes. He couldn’t let it bother him, this was Rebels birthday and he was here to wish her a happy one. And he would, Caroline or no Caroline. But damn, Tegan could have at least warned him when she saw him. Though logically she probably figured he was over it by now… like he should be. Ugh. Dorian resolved to have a good time regardless and handed Elias his phone, asking him to take a photo. There were rows of cupcakes that spelled out Happy Birthday Rebel! And he stuck his finger directly into the b of her name. Then he sent the picture to her with a short message.

To: Rebel
                              [[Photo]]
                              Happy Birthday ‘Reel’
                              Look where I am.

As soon as that sent he got confirmation from Ember that she'd be showing up which only cemented the fact that he couldn't leave. There was a couch pretty close to the cupcake table that was conveniently hiding the view back into the room where Rebel and Caroline were, so Dorian —after picking up some cupcakes to take with him— pulled Elias over to it and started to take a seat next to a girl with multicoloured hair. He looked at her appreciatively and asked politely, “Do you mind?” before sitting and then grinned as he looked past her at the set up her friend had. “Look Elias, you can get a tattoo from a cute retro girl.” He hoped he wasn’t supposed to know either of them, he felt like he should… or that he’d at least seen them somewhere before. But he couldn’t put his finger on it. Perhaps they’d just been kids he’d known when he’d lived in the town, but that certainly didn’t mean he knew them now, or that he even really wanted to. However he was determined to be pleasant just to prove to himself that Caroline didn’t effect him as much as she so obviously did so he sipped his drink (it was perfect) and set to devouring his cupcake.

xxoɔznʞxx

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image
And this perfect world will spin
Around his every little whim
'Cause this perfect world begins
and ends with him
User Image

User Image

It had been highly amusing to watch all the commotion at the Spill kick off earlier, of course Torrin had stayed out of everything, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t spectate. Because of everything that had happened the meeting was moved to slightly later on and the blonde soon found himself bored of all the to-ing and fro-ing and decided to leave them to it. Not that he really had much planned of course, he had the day off work and while most people would have been thrilled by that prospect, Torrin wasn’t like most people. It wasn’t as though he had a bunch of friends to call up and make plans with. Not that that was his fault of course. How was it his fault that they had never accepted him? The young man’s face turned downwards into a scowl as he thought about it.

He was pulled from his darkening thoughts by a buzzing in his pocket. Glancing down at the screen he saw Ellis’ name light up and light brows rose. Why had he even bothered, it was clear that Ellis wasn’t that interested in talking to him. Hell he’d been back for god knows how long, hadn’t made any effort to contact him and now...now...well that was hardly a response was it? Torrin scowled at his phone, debating not even replying. Why was he asking if he was still in town? So he could avoid him? Was he hoping that Torrin was long gone? Well, he wasn’t the only one. This place wasn’t for him, yet there was something holding him here, something that he couldn’t quite let go of. Eventually, he let out a frustrated sigh and pocketed his phone. What was the point?

---

Torrin was pretty sure that the text message had been a mistake; regardless he’d been sent something about a party at Rebel Whittaker’s house, something about her birthday a few days ago. Whatever, he didn’t really care. But, who was he to pass up a party? Not to mention the fact that Torrin was always secretly enthralled to see what the founders and their troupe got up to in their spare time. Usually he made a point to make himself separate but that didn’t really seem to be getting him anywhere, or at least it hadn’t for the past...however many years of his life. Perhaps it was time to try a different tactic. Maybe try and force his way in somehow. He was only going to manage to do some sort of damage if he could get on the inside. His mind flashed back to Ellis, now that the other male was back...maybe this was his opportunity. The blonde wondered if his old friend would be at the party, no doubt he would turn up at some point. No use in sending some sort of desperate sounding text.

The young man had started drinking long before he’d left for Rebel’s. Liquid confidence, it always helped somewhat. Although the blonde was careful not to drink too much too fast, the last thing that he needed was to get completely smashed off his face and give those fools another reason to laugh at him; to mock him. Yet again Torrin felt the anger bubbling up inside his chest and quickly took another large sip of beer to calm himself. Yes, that was better. Much better. A few deep breaths and Torrin decided it was probably time to get a shower and change into something a little different. Not that he ever really put that much thought into what he wore; who the hell was he going to impress anyway?

Time was getting on a bit by the time Torrin arrived at the right street. It had taken him some time to find it and the beer that was clutched loosely in his left hand probably hadn’t helped that. He still had his wits about him; he just didn’t feel quite so nauseous walking into a house full of people, the majority of whom he harboured a deep hatred for. Finished the last few swallows of beer, which had gone unpleasantly lukewarm by that point, he discarded the bottle in a bush and headed up to the front door of the place. There were a number of people milling about on the porch, but no one paid him any attention, nor he, them. Fine by him. As he pushed open the front door he could feel the bass of the music reverberating through his body. Light eyes rolled as he pushed past people, making a beeline straight for the drinks table. He placed a few beers in the ice bucket – not that they would stay there for very long, but there seemed to be drink in full supply so he was sure he would find something else were the beers to go missing. For now though, he cracked open another bottle and took a few large gulps as he scanned the room.

So many faces that he knew, but he doubted that any one of them knew his name. There it was again, that trademark scowl as he leant against a wall and observed for the longest time. These people were pathetic, it angered him. But it angered him even more that he craved their acceptance, their approval. What Torrin wouldn’t give to be a stronger person, to not give a s**t what they thought of him, whether they liked him or not. Alas that was not the case. As he took another sip of beer, Torrin finally caught sight of a somewhat friendly face. The beer helped when it came to approaching Ellis, who had made his way over to...wait, was that Humphrey? Torrin didn’t even realise the younger guy played guitar, and he wasn’t half bad. But it wasn’t like he knew him well enough to say so. Instead, he came to a standstill next to Ellis and nudged him with his elbow, his gaze never leaving the performer in front of them. ”Why in god’s name would you come back here, of all places?” he asked, finally turning to look at his old friend, one eyebrow raised. ”If I ever get out you can bet your a** I’m not coming back.” he frowned and turned back to look at Humphrey. ”He’s good.” he commented simply.

Now what? Now what was he supposed to do? Say? This wasn’t such a good idea after all. He should’ve stayed hidden, should’ve stayed invisible, it was easier for everyone. Torrin’s mind raced as he stood next to Ellis, was the other male willing him to disappear, leave him alone? Was he glad to see him? The blonde never really knew where they stood with each other, at times he really did like Ellis, would even consider him a friend. But then there were times that he wanted to punch him square in the face, wanted to cuss him out and blame him for all the problems that had ever existed for him. It was confusing, conflicting. And Ellis wasn’t an easy person to read. He frowned again before taking another sip of beer. ”So, how’ve you been?” he asked quietly, unable to bring himself to meet his friend’s gaze.

Location; Rebel's Party
With; Ellis, Humphrey & others

User Image

xAscoldrainfalls's Compadre

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɪ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʀᴇs ᴘᴜʟʟɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ( ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ )
                          ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ; ɪᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇs
                          ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ; ɪᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇs
                          ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ( sᴘᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ )﹐ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ

Thana Astarte spent the majority of her morning and afternoon at The Spill. She wasn't the type of person to be pleased by many things, but the coffee house had a way of convincing her not to give her business to a mainstream coffee joint like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. For the most part, The Spill was a calming place where she could sit and work on articles for her e-zine or guest spots on other sites. Good coffee, great food, and an excellent wifi connection--couldn't get any better than that. Thana, of course, believed that she deserved much better. There was a special love seat in the corner with her name on. Literally, Thana had paid the coffee place to buy and reserve a chair with her name embroidered on the back. It wasn't exactly a throne, but it was good enough.

The writer arrived at her favorite work spot in a fairly good mood. She only had to whack one annoying teenager away from her spot and the noise level was at its usual background noise level. Then a bunch of people showed up and Thana was not pleased. The group of people were apparently there to discuss the fate of a certain daycare. She heard about the possibility of her childhood daycare being sold and torn down through the rumor mill, of course, but didn't care. Thana cared even less now that a group of lame daycare sympathizers were there ******** with her environment. How dare they think they could just waltz in there with their chaos and shenanigans? Did they know who they were dealing with?! Thana guessed not, and almost set down her MacBook Pro to have a word with them when her brother-turned-assistant caught her off guard by invading her personal space.

"Uh, excuse me? Did we not talk about the five foot rule? Repeat it again just so I know you understand the English language."

"I, Fabbissimmo, am to trail behind or sit at least five feet away from the glorious Thana at all times unless given specific instructions to do otherwise. Valid excuses to enter the five foot circle without permission are as follows: delivering documents, beverages, and/or dry cleaned laundry and saving Thana should she be in danger of being visibly disfigured." Fabbissimmo delivered the rule with a sour look upon his face. There was a time when he adored his sister and looked up to her even, but she wrecked his familial bond with a bitchfest from hell and an inexcusable attitude. Thana treated him like dirt for as long as he could remember and he reciprocated with trying to gain her admiration. Now he only did her bidding because she had dirt on him he couldn't afford to let out. If there was one ounce of belief that Thana wouldn't spill about his little secret he'd stand up for himself. Unfortunately she wasn't against screwing with her own family member's lives.

"Great, " replied Thana as she looked back down to the article she was finishing up. "I'm glad we understand each other. Now take a few steps back and tell me what you're doing here. This is a day in which I hoped to be Fabbissimmo free. "

He cleared his throat, took three steps back and scratched his head. "There's talk of a house party tonight and it's rumored that Dori-"

"DON'T SAY THAT NAME OUT LOUD. But continue. "

"It's rumored that noodle hair will be attending. Now could be your chance to get close to him ... take a picture of him vomiting on some sneaky tween's shoes. "

Thana grimaced, but Fabbi had a point. She had been trying to get close enough to win Dorian's trust for ages. Her initial strategy had been to follow him around as he traveled the globe on the off chance that he'd accidentally drop his dirty laundry for her to see. Unfortunately for her, there was nothing on him. He was perfect to the public's eye. Could she have fabricated horrible "truths" about him? Probably, but only if she was willing to lose her trust fund. Ma and pa Astarte hadn't released it to her yet due to a stupid stunt she pulled at the expense of her their reputation. There was no way she'd actually cease and desist with the way she did business, but Thana had managed to keep her dirty deeds from getting back to them. Six more months and they would agree to reward her for working so hard on her personal, but small fortune. Nonetheless, this meant that she had to get crafty with her personal vendetta. She already had a small success in getting his long-time girlfriend to break up with him, but it wasn't enough. Thana needed to do more. She wanted him to visibly be in shambles, unable to walk the streets without wanting to end his life. Ah, that was the dream.

Ultimately, Thana agreed to go to this party as long as Fabbissimmo agreed to accompany her and keep her head on street. Thana hadn't gone to a party in a while because she was a bit of a wild card when she went to them. This couldn't be passed up, though. Fabbissimmo agreed to keep an eye on her if they went, and Thana told him to go sit across the coffee shop as she finished up the last of her articles. Once she finished writing and sent them in an email to her editor, "fact checker" (i.e. source fabricator), she gathered her things and yelled for her assistant to follow her. They left the coffee shop and its rampant chaos only to enter another world of chaos. The mall. A party meant Thana needed a new outfit. The next handful of hours were spent trying on clothes and piling up her purchases for Fabbissimmo to carry. When she was done shopping, she had Fabbi get her car ready. Thana could drive herself, but she preferred having someone else do the dirty work. That wouldn't stop her from having extreme road rage, but at least she was safe from crashing her car into any idiots in front of her. Fabbi was a calm driver, and that was something Thana could at the very least appreciate.

With an outfit settled and put on, she and Fabbissimmo showed up fashionably late to the party. Once there, Thana kept her eyes peeled for Dorian. Obviously not peeled enough, because she couldn't find him anywhere. At some point a crowd of people ran around Thana and her trusty assistant was no longer there to supervise her. She tried to behave, really! She said no to an offer for a drink by a really cute guy, and even turned down her favorite drink. But then something unpredictable happened. Thana may or may not have been asked if she wanted to join the real party and go on the trip of a life time. How could she turn down that cute little square piece of paper with a purple heart on it?!

Thirty minutes later, Thana found herself wandering the front yard. She had to admit that the inside of the house was pretty spectacular, but nothing compared to the pulsing colors she saw in the yard. The lights illuminating the drive way were just ... they were rainbows. That was the only explanation. Thana then braced herself as she felt an intense vibration come from her purse. "EARTHQUAKE!" She yelled, preemptively falling to the ground and most likely providing some lucky passersby with a panty shot. Oh. It was just her phone vibrating probably for the millionth time in an attempt to tell her she had an unread text. Caleb? Oh, Jesus guy. Thana blinked at the screen and held it far away from her face to try and dim the light coming from it to no avail. The finally just tapped in the reply box and moved her fingers as fast as she could so she could put the thing away. She liked Jesus guy. In fact, she wanted to take him to her happy bedroom place. Unfortunately he was all looks and no bang.

To: Caleb
                                                  I hit the rainbow jackpot, my skin is humming, and the ground is talking
                                                  You should join me

Thana sent that text and laid back on the damp grass with her ear to the ground for a moment before taking out her phone again.

To: Caroline
                                                  The grass is SINGING AND it sounds like one of your songs
                                                  Whoever the host of this party is, they did a good job
                                                  I think I will meet a unicorn today
                                                  Is that a talking squirrel

Fabbissimmo was greeted shortly after by a very enthusiastic Thana. Having been unable to find her, he was glad to see she hadn't royally ******** up ... yet.

"FABBI. FABBISSIMMOOOO. Look. I know this sounds crazy, but the secrets we have been looking for ..." Thana leaned in close and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Dorian's secrets. I know somebody who can get them for us. I saw him from the window. Let's go see if we can get the goods." Thana seemed a little off. Fabbissimmo though she was maybe a little tipsy. That he could handle, so he entertained her request and followed her outside to the front yard. Thana lured him out to a tree.

"HERE HE IS. MY FRIEND. He was yelling at me from across the yard and I just knew. I knew that he could tell us Dorian's secrets." Thana picked something up and held it in front of Fabbissimmo. "FABBI, TALK TO THIS SQUIRREL. He can tell us everything. All of Dorian's secrets. Every last dirty detail." Fabbi only stared at her with a confused expression. "FINE, I'll do it. Take a video, we have to get this on the record. Everything this squirrel has to say is valuable. Are you recording? Recording? YES. SQUEAK. SQueak? Squeak? YES! YES! That's exactly what I needed to know. You are a ******** genius, Squirrelikins. I like you. These secrets are gold, Fabbi, please tell me you have enough space on your phone for this." Yes. Fabbissimmo had enough space on his phone to film his b***h of a sister yelling at a pine cone.

location;; rebel's party, in the front yard

Demonic Strawberry

User Image

xxxxxxWE WERE BOTH YOUNG WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU.
                                                                    I CLOSE MY EYES AND THE FLASHBACK
                                                                    STARTS :

l: - - i'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.
                                                                    See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                                                          See you make your way through the crowd
                                                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                                xxxAnd say, "Hello."
                                                                                Little did I know...

Crazy in love - Beyonce

"Got me looking so crazy, my baby; I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, i don't do this; I've been playing myself, Baby i don't care, Cuz your love got the best of meAnd baby you're making a fool of me You got me sprung and i don't care who sees Cuz baby you got me so crazy~" Taco danced as his music blasted through out the house. He didn't always listen to early Beyonce, but when he did, so did his neighbors. To be honest, Taco listened to a vast variety of music, but his favorite would always be current pop princesses and Queen B always managed to make his booty shake. ”UH OH UH OH UH OH! UH OH UH OH UH OH!!” He twerked. Taco twerked with the best of them, and he had been doing it since before hashtagtwerkteam was even a thought in someone's mind, at least as best as he could with the help of his crutches. He wasn't counting on his father, in full detective getup, to come busting through the door. Loud booming hispanic words were shouted over the music as Taco screamed and fell to the floor at the surprise, and his dad just yelled some more at him. Finally, the music turned off but it didn't stop the police officer father from yelling at the top of his lung at his son. ”AYE AYE AYE PAPI!!!” Taco yelled, then raised his index finger to his lips and made a shoosh gesture.

"ARE YOU GAY OR NOT?!!" Finally, a sentence Taco could understand, but the question stunned him. Both hispanic males stood there staring at each other as the awkwardness level began to rise.

”I uh.... wha??”

"I mean it's okay!! Just... you sing and dance like that, and you lip sync as if you were in a performance at th-- ... It's okay if you are just... you don't have to keep secrets.." His father looked flustered. Taco's father worked with all types, and he always seemed to look out the most for the people who had little to no help at all. He could remember stories about gay children being forced out of their homes or even murdered by their own parents. And Officer Flores always made it clear that it wasn't right to ever judge anyone based off who they love. The Hispanic boy never doubted that if were to be gay and to come out that his family would simply ask him if he wanted a medal or something and go on about their day. In fact, Taco was sure his family was expecting him to come out as some big closet homo any minute now... the only problem...

”Papi.. I'm not gay.... I just... I dunno.. Like it? It's fun! .. And when you say preform, do you mean like the drag queens? Dad, do you go to drag shows?? Are you an expert on them?? Can we go together sometime???” He asked, rather enthusiastically.

"WHAT? .... ... I have to have friends too! ... CLEAN YOUR GOD DAMN ROOM AND TURN THE DAMN MUSIC DOWN, DIOS MIO!"

Taco was left in his room, rolling on the floor with laughter.

22 - Taylor Swift

If you were to ever ask Taco who his one true love was, then he would tell you that it was Taylor Swift. He didn't care about the drama or rumors or any of that.. he found her music rather genius. Bare with him for a moment and listen to reason. There was the typical up beat songs that ended up on the radio, and despite how much you didn't want to like them, Taylor managed to wrangle and wiggle her hit song into the your brain and soon you were whistling it as you walked down the street and you didn't even realize it. And then there was the music that came from her heart. Songs like 'The last time', 'Safe and Sound', and of course 'Last kiss'. All were heart wrenching beautiful and whispered to the deepest parts of Taco's mind. And perhaps he related to Taylor in the fact the he often fell in love too fast and too hard. Most girls didn't give him the time of day, however. Most were interested in his brother.

Taco often had to deal with his crushes looking past him to the hansom prince that was Pedro, and often got over it rather quickly. He never held it against Pedro! No, Pedro was the Nachos to his Tacos~ And one of his very best buddies. He knew that his brother couldn't help it, and even Taco had to admit the other guy was rather dashing. But that kind of stuff didn't matter to him. He didn't care how girls looked, so long as they had a super cute personality. Hell, they could be as grungy as he was, so long as they were super sweet.

He doubted he was going to meet any of these sweet girls at this party... but he would get some fireball in his blood stream! Taco found out through a facebook post, and for the most part it looked like an open party, despite it being a birthday party. He dressed up in his usual all black outfit, and painted his face in a typical drippy manner. Once he arrived to the party, he took out his phone and checked his messages, not seeing much (aside from the fact that apparently he was missing out on his mom's homemade enchiladas) . The grungy dark guy said hello to a few strangers, and grabbed a few random shots and took them before texting his brother.

To: Nacho
                                                                      From: Taco

Are you eating with ma and pops?
                                                                      Save me a plate!!
                                                                      But will you stay alert in case I
                                                                      need a DD? I'd rather not get a
                                                                      DUI P: hur hur hur

It was a miracle that he hit send, however.... Because as he did, he stepped right into the deep end of the pool and fell in. You may laugh and say that is exactly what the boy deserved, but you should know that Taco had a metal peg leg, which was heavy and made him sink directly to the bottom of the pool....

User Image

In the Presence of ;; ( party people )
Current Whereabouts ;; ( Rebel's party - Pool )
The Outfit ;; ( All black )

l: - - So close your eyes...

escape this town for a little while.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪs﹐ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
    ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ sᴇᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

Following the same routine in all the main areas of his life was Ryan's saving grace. Being blind certainly had its disadvantages, but approaching life with a plan and a method usually resolved 96% of those. The other 4% ... well, there were just some things Ry had to learn to deal with. It was a part of life. The unfortunate thing about operating on a strict routine was that Ry's plans could easily be thrown out of whack if anything changed or anybody interfered with his usual way of doing things. For example, Ry had a system that allowed him to shower on his own without any problem finding what he needed. He shaved in the shower to remove any confusion as well; however, if something happened to his system such as his shelf being jostled by accident and things falling or, hm, his brother Thierry sneaking into his bathroom and switching his conditioner with his body wash and his shampoo with his conditioner ... that could cause quite a bit of trouble and made for an unnecessarily long showering experience. Ry was never angry at Thierry for messing with his system, however inconvenient it was to have to feel around for everything and try and decipher which bottle was what. Ryan viewed his adopted siblings as good friends. He let his friends ******** with him a little sometimes, especially Thierry. They just had an odd way of showing their appreciation for each other. Pranks, revenge, and all the sass Ry could muster.

Ry used the same principle of showering (i.e, memorizing where everything was located) to navigate his home without constantly busting his a**. After so many years of living in the house, he had a mental map of where everything was located. It was sort of like muscle memory. While walking down the stairs to go to breakfast after a shower, he knew when there shouldn't be any more steps and could predict when he was getting close enough to the opening of the kitchen. In unfamiliar environments he sometimes used a cane for navigation--at home all he needed was a slightly extended hand and a patient walk. Walk too fast and he could pummel into something or someone. Walk to slow and, well, he'd just feel like an idiot. Ry was just thankful his parents hadn't bought any furniture lately. They sometimes liked to buy new pieces and set them up, but at least they tried their best not to add new items to his usual walking path.

Breakfast was quiet as usual. Ry wasn't much for small talk, after all. He simply didn't believe in putting words where words weren't necessary. He'd talk if he was curious about something or answer questions, but breakfast wasn't usually the time for probing questions. He was usually too tired and too uninterested to even process the taste of his meal that early in the morning. Morning conversation was usually limited to brief spells of French in which he asked Bijoux if she slept alright or insulted Thierry because he was being an a*****e on good days. That morning was not the greatest, and they usually weren't when Ry was feeling a little stir crazy. He hadn't been out of the house much that week. His siblings were unusually busy. Though Thierry had been put in charge of taking him places, Ryan wasn't really in the mood for his brother to guide him places. He wasn't angry with him or anything, Ry just preferred to do things on his own. He liked having his independence. Independence was not something he had seeing as his guide dog had been run over. Ry supposed he could have been mad at Thierry for getting his dog killed, but there wasn't any sense in getting angry over something like that. If Ry thought Thierry actually meant to get his guide run over he'd be mad. But alas, that little incident was the result of a harmless prank. Just your usual "it's safe to walk across the road now, I pro-OH s**t".

After breakfast, Ryan got dressed in one of the many suits he owned. His wardrobe was very limited and allowed him to avoid disaster. He then browsed his braille library and chose something he hadn't read before. He was going to sit in his bed and read while he listened to music. Rather than that, he opted to find Bijoux and read with her near him. Even if they didn't talk, Ryan liked having company. If could have been Bijoux, Thierry, or Lafayette--even his parents--but the most likely candidate was Bijoux. She always made time for Ry when he wanted or needed it and was probably the most considerate person of his disability that he ever knew. Without Bijoux, Ryan probably would have never learned to bake. He absolutely loved baking. It was a hobby he never though he'd be able to enjoy, but a little encouragement from his sister and frequent help in setting up ingredients in all the right places and bam. He could make pastries and breads without a hitch. Both he and Bijoux seemed to have baking on the brain, because they eventually ended up in the kitchen to make tasty snacks.

He was glad to have somebody in the house that was just as interested in making pastries because, unfortunately, fillings and the like were not as easy for him to make. If they could be made within an exact time it could be great. Having to cook or simmer things in pots required more vision than Ry was capable of. Baking was different. With crusts and breads, Ry could use his hands. He could feel when the ingredients were mixed correctly and, with careful practice, smell when everything was fully cooked. There was a distinct difference in smell when bread was thoroughly cooked and it couldn't be explained in neither French nor English. Cooking ... he couldn't do the same thing with cooking. He would have liked to learn more to be able to prepare meals other than bread-based items, but that was likely to never happen. Finding an instructor patient enough to deal with a blind student wasn't easy.

At some point Ryan got a text from somebody. He didn't really like texts. His phone was a smartphone, so of course it could read the messages aloud, but voice to text software wasn't perfect. Replying was much more difficult than "reading". Phone calls were great, especially considering text messages were just another form of small talk. Nonetheless, he entertained his friends with text messages. Selfish was one thing Ry was not. This was exactly why Ry waited until Bijoux was out of the room to press down the home key of his phone and speak out loud for Galaxy to send a message to Iz--he knew Bijoux didn't like Iz. She wouldn't say anything about it to him of course, but there was obvious tension there.

To: Iz
                                      Baking with Bijou
                                      the usual
                                      Hoping for something eventful to do later
                                      We'll see

He sent the text with hopes that his program didn't mess anything he said up. He didn't have a way to read things back to him or check for formatting. It made for some interesting text messages for sure. Most of the time it just had him wondering if his texts made him seem like he was 12 years old. At least the voice to text necessity kept him from using terms like "lol" and "omg".

When they ate dinner and Ryan heard about there being a party, he almost immediately interrupted Thierry to say he was 100% interested in going. Sure, crowds weren't exactly good for Ryan and a party wasn't the safest place for him to be, but he liked to drink when he could and it was the perfect chance for him to get out. And if his siblings would be there, he'd at least have someone to help him out in case things got dicey. Did Ry regret his decision to go to the party when he got there and was immediately abandoned by his brother after Bijoux left to get them something to drink? Yes and no. Yes because the only thing he could do was stand there as people pushed up against him. No because one of those people pressing against him must have been a female somebody interested in loosening him up with a beverage. Ryan accepted the drink and there was more where that came from. After the first drink, Ryan realized that ... he wanted more. So he carefully started walking along the wall of whatever room he was in until he bumped into someone and explained that he was blind and wanted something to drink. After cup two he wasn't as polite with his beverage demands. He actually started to feel around for people and steal their drinks for himself. A fellow drunk suggested he try and find a way to rate the attractiveness of a person based on what their face felt like. Ryan agreed.

And so he began bumping around everybody in his path, feeling on people's faces. "Lovely face. No lumps. 10 out of 10." And onto the next person. "This one feels very, oh. Désolé monsieur. That was a man. An unhappy man."

Ryan felt confident in his rating system, but he didn't account for feeling body parts other than faces. In his drunken stupor, he wound up grabbing what he could only guess were boobs. Not having many opportunities to feel on breasts, of course Ryan squeezed what was in his hands. Then there was Bijoux talking to him. "Oh there you are, JouJouBi. I've been feeling everywhere for you." It was only then that he connected the sound of Bijoux's voice he was hearing to the boobs in his hands. He was fondling Bijoux's boobs. Against his drunken wishes, he dropped his hands and didn't reach for a handful of boob when his hands were removed. The one drunken wish he would follow up on was his wish to have more alcohol. "I firmly disagree, my friend. I think I need another beverage. DOes anybody have another beverage? I will teach you to rate people's attractiveness by the feel of their facial features and or boobs. JouJouBi, this person right here, got a 20 out of 10. Who's next?"

Miraculously somebody put a drink in his hands. It was a shot glass. Tuning out Bijoux's protests, he shot it back. It tasted like cinnamon toast. "Bless you fine human, that was fantastic." Fantastic, but a little too much. Ryan had never been this drunk before. All of the sudden, Ryan felt like he had been standing there for too long and didn't know if he lost Bijoux again. It was very loud in that party. So he took out his phone and pressed the voice command key and started talking very loudly to send the following text.

To: Bijoux
                                      Bijou oooo where are you, mean another drink? thank you where did you go
                                      you were just there
                                      bee juice
                                      no

Witty Survivor

User Image
____ Early in the morning ____ feet stuck ____ underground
____ Gotta fix my ____ cup of caffeine

____ then I'm turning things around ___________
I know you're gonna say I'm not cool enough
Tell all your friends I screwed it up

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

ElliscuteThe DS didn’t help our poor Isaac Clarke, however. He kept thinking back to the most likely confusing conversation with Ellis. At any rate one nice thing happened. Ellis remembered who he was. At best they could become friends again. That was nice at least. Though, how would he go about spouting a friendship again? Would he have to start from scratch? Have all the awkwardness like in the start of most friendships? They were technically older now. . . much different from when they were younger. And you know when you’re an adult things are very different. You don’t just stay in one space. . . Like work in a coffee shop your whole life and never move and just . . . stay the same. Isaac grumbled as the large tower of blocks finally hit the top. Level Failed. Isaac didn’t grow these past years; he was still the same. Would Ellis think him small and childish? He slammed the DS shut. Here he was, an adult, hiding in his office playing video games. Maybe acting like a real adult was the first step. . . if there were steps for this situation. If he was even in a situation. He got up and tied on his apron again. Time to get back to work.

~~~~~~SkiipTiimee

ElliscuteAll and all, the rest of the day was easy. He was lucky to miss the drama before. It was also easy to get lost in the steady work of The Spill. It was nice business that he found he could relax and not worry about messing up, if there was no one to impress. He was cleaning up the last table, Arlene had already gone home, when he received a text from Joey. Finally. It didn’t say anything about his previous text, but it didn’t matter. Apparently there was some type of part and Isaac wasn’t too keen on parties. . . or that many people. . . He didn’t feel like going. Isaac sent a quick text to Joey about not going, which Joey replied that he had to, Isaac insisted he would be a bore, but it seemed like Joey didn't care. With the text war over, Isaac chalked up another defeat. Looks like he'd have to go. Joey had been right though, what kind of best friend lets his best friend go off to a party by himself. That logic seemed flawless. Isaac wasn’t about to dress up. That was just too much work. If the party wasn’t casual, then Joey shouldn’t make him go.

ElliscuteFirst things first though, he had to lock up the shop. He made sure everything was finished, and the machines were cleaned for tomorrow before turning the closed sign outwards and locking the door. His home wasn’t too far from the shop, but it wasn’t within walking distance. Isaac made it to his car in about average time. He was never one to really hurry needlessly. He looked at Joey’s first text with the address, and time, he knew that if he made a pit stop at home he’d be late. Good, he didn’t want to change his clothes anyway. However, that didn’t give him much time to look over his hair or prepare himself for party time. It wasn’t best to dawdle in situations like this. He’d figure it out at some point. He started the car and started on his way to the party.

ElliscuteA good time later he sat, parked a good distance from the party. Most of anyone who was coming had already shown up. How’d he still manage to be late? Not to mention he wasn’t ready to just walk in. Maybe if he told Joey he had gotten a sick and thought it best to just stay home? White lies never hurt anyone, right? Oh, but it was Joey and if anyone could tell he was lying. It was him. He pulled the visor down and messed with his hair a bit. Yup. Still hair. Still looked kinda messy. One day he might invest in actual good hair products so at parties or functions he’d look presentable. One day. With that done there was nothing stopping him from getting out of the car and into the party. Yup. Nothing at all.

ElliscuteIsaac put his head on the wheel. Parties were the worst. They never did well with Isaac. At least if he could remember them. He was always that kid who stood alone and didn’t quite know what to do. If there was only a way that Joey could see that parties weren’t for him. Suddenly, an idea popped in his head. If Isaac got s**t faced drunk. Joey would have to take care of him. And he wouldn’t have ANY fun at all! This seemed like a spot on plan. Yup. Isaac could work with this. With new found hope, Isaac left got out of the car and walked straight into the party as if he were meant to be there. He didn’t lose his stride until after he’d found a drink and found himself standing in a crowd. The feeling of misguidedness came back to him. s**t. Where WAS Joey anyway? Good god. You don’t just text someone and then not show up? That wasn’t what his best friend did; well it wasn’t like him, at least.

ElliscuteNarrowing his eyes, he noted a few people he recognized. He spotted a Joey look a-like sitting on the couch. Maybe if he just meandered his way toward the couch for a real look-see he could tell if it was in fact Joey. A step over here, few steps in this direction. Whoa, don’t bump into that girl. Wow, she has nice perfume. . . Okay, just a bit more. . . Closer now he could tell that it was in fact the real deal. “Joey!” Isaac called out in a mix of relief and excitement. “I made it. . .” He sat down next to his friend. “What are you doing all by your lonesome?” Maybe this was why Isaac didn’t have a choice in coming. If it was like this he didn’t really have a problem with coming, he guessed.

company: Joey
                          attire: Casual; black v-neck shirt, blue jeans, sneakers.
                          attire: couple hemp bracelets on right wrist, class ring

I could give two shits, just let me breathe

User Image

Demonic Strawberry

User Image
____ Stone age love ____ and strange sounds ____ too
____ Come on baby ____ let me get to ____ you

____ Bad nights cause'n teenage blues____
Get down ladies you've got nothing to lose ____
ooo ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

Cocktail waitress skill came in handy during parties like these. Maryanne was happily buzzing about the party, making and bringing drinks to strangers and friends who didn't have one. She wanted everyone to be happy and drunk so that she wouldn't feel bad for being happy and drunk with them. Of course, she wasn't a bar tender so she couldn't anything TOO fancy, but she knew a few tasty cocktail recipes.She also knew quite a few fun bar tricks now! At the moment, she was winning wagers with a few boys in the kitchen.

"You can not. Shuuut upppp!!"

”I can so! I'll be you twenty bucks!” Maryanne said in a high pitched tone, then the guy nodded, ”Look, someone gimme a lighter if you don't believe me!” A few of the surrounded party memember dug their lighters out of their pockets and passed them to the asian girl. She took the first one that was held up to her and grabbed a liquor and filled a shotglass up half way. After that, she lit it on fire, looked the guy who doubter her, then locked eyes with him as she placed her palm over the shot glass. The flame huffed out and caused a suction cup effect to happen. Slowly, she lifted her hand and the glass didn't fall. A loud cheer erupted around Maryanne and she just grinned as the guy slapped a nice twenty dollar bill down on the counter in front of her. After waving the shot glass around to show off a bit, she popped it off and tucked the twenty dollar bill into her pocket. Oh science was always a good thing to have on your side.

After she made her way out from the little circle, she went to the freezer to find the beers she had stuck in there a few hours ago. Maryanne had helped set up, especially since the cupcakes that were made for this party were baked and decorated by her own two hands. It had taken so many hours, but the pay out was worth it and she was invited to stay and celebrate along with everyone else! It was a bit nerve racking to say the least, because Maryanne never really considered herself one of the 'cool kids', but now it was her time to shine! She was lucky to have a few customers and coworkers show her these cool tricks, and she could feel her confidence rising each time a group of people began to cheer for her.

She made her way out back with three beers, and looked over to the pool to see two our of three of her friends inside the pool now, ”Oh dear...” She murmured to herself, then walked over and peered into the large body of water, then to the pile of clothes at the edge of the pool. ”Oh god... oh god, are you naked???” Maryanne took a few steps back, not wanting anyone to drunkenly grab her and tug her into the pool, then sighed a bit as she realized she shouldn't be surprised. ”I brought beers....” She held them up for the boys to see, then one by one, unscrewed the tops and set the beers at the edge of the pool with loud 'clink!'s before smiling. Her trick worked. If anyone paid attention, they would have seen gas bubbles fizz up and the beer instantly freeze before their eyes. Oh it was going to be funny if either of her friends tried to drink one of those things. But she realized there was one too many beers for the number of boys she knew in the pool. ”Aye, where'd Ulrich go?” Of course, it was then that she realized she had work in the morning. With a groan, she pulled out her phone. Maryanne was actually a very good employee, but she really didn't want to open up the Spill in the morning. She was going to be so freaking hung over...

To: Isaac

Can I call in sick tomorrow?
            or will I be fired? I don't think
            I'll be 100% tomorrow... probably
            won't even be 50% tbh.

Maryanne then caught her eye on a tray of jello shots being passed around and she quickly hurried after it to grab one for herself. She wasn't nearly as drunk as she'd like to be, but she decided that pacing herself would be better than just throwing herself into the drinks like the boys had. It was easy to get lost in the good feeling of booze, however... Especially with all the stress in her life, but she didn't want to become emotionally attached to something like drinking while she was in the rough time in her life. She took two, throwing them back one after another before grabbing a third and passing it to a girl sitting near her. ”Here here!!” She said, trying to get the stanger drunk in hopes of becoming friends. She then turned around towards the pool when she heard a splash (or was it two??), her eyes widening a bit. ”Did someone just jump in? ... ” She craned her neck to see a dark mass under the water, but all she saw come were bubbled, ”G-guys! ... someone help him! I think he's drowning oh MAH GAH NINE ONE ONE!!”

Hello world I'm your wild girl
I'm your ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb

User Image

In the Presence of ; ( Closest to Clio, also by Jed, Leon, Ulrich, and Ceci )
Current Whereabouts ; ( Rebel's party;; by the pool )
The Outfit ; ( Black and White )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴇᴇ
ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ..
ɪs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ
sɪɴᴋ ᴏʀ sᴡɪᴍ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ [...]
ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ.

With all the effort Emilia was putting into pushing her car up the small slope and into the parking lot of the auto shop, she expected to have budged the thing more than an inch by now. The car wasn't giving any and Emilia wasn't sure she had made it even half an inch. It didn't matter, though. Emilia wouldn't stop trying even if it took four hours to get the back of her car out of the road. While Em didn't want the car to slide back and make her lose what little progress she made, she had to stop for a moment and take a breather. Perhaps there was another way to approach the situation that would work better. Such as with another person.

Lucky for her, another person approached. She looked up, though without a look of relief that somebody was coming to help her. She could have done this on her own. Erm. Probably could have done it on her own. "You'd be surprised what I can do with enough determination. I am so determined to move this car right now, it hurts. Actually hurts." With a blister forming on her left heel, there was no way in hell she'd be able to finish what she started. As the guy moved closer, she sighed and put one hand on the door so that it wouldn't roll back any further. "Yes? I'm not sure what happened, it just cut off on me as I was driving."

Glad that Leo showed up and knew what to do in this situation, she gladly got in the car and followed his instructions without question. She did, however, make a small 'hmph' as he got the car to move much faster than she had been able to. In all honesty, she shouldn't have been surprised. He was visibly a strong guy. That just meant she'd have to work on her upper and lower body strength on the off chance this happened again. Being told to steer the car into the directed location, she nodded with an added "Of course." With the two of them working together, the car made it quickly to the garage bay.

Once Leo opened the garage door and it was actually in the bay, she got out of the vehicle. As expected, there was a chance she wouldn't leave the auto shop with her car running. Hearing that, she frowned and rubbed the back of her neck. While it was something she already knew, she was a little disappointed. Finding a 24 hour cab service to get her home wouldn't be a problem, and she didn't mind taking a cab home one bit, but she did not want to have to deal with her flat mate when she got home. If Em was ever late getting home, sure enough her flat mate was there to make her life a living hell. It didn't matter if the reason for being late involved work or freak car problems. Em really had to do something about that damn woman.

Coming back from thoughts, she looked up at Leo and couldn't help but to smile back. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. My mind's a little elsewhere. Long day and all!" She took his hand and shook it briefly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Leo. We've sort of met before, I think. High school maybe? My name's Emilia Reddington. Thank you for opening the garage back up, by the way. You didn't have to and I really appreciate it. I was fully prepared to leave it in the parking lot if I ever got it to move." She really didn't expect for anyone to help her. Even seeing the car in the parking lot, she knew better than to expect them to lend a hand. The fact that did despite having already closed up was pleasing.

She looked towards the door to the inside of the shop upon hearing his suggestion, but didn't step towards it. There was really no need to call anybody yet. She had her cell phone if she needed to get a cab and the only person waiting up for her was not a person she really cared about. "Thank you, but I think I'll stay out here and watch." It wasn't that she didn't trust Leo to do his job, she just wanted to see if there were any visible signs of damage under the hood. If there were, there was a chance she could learn what to look for the next time something like that happened. So she walked up to the front of the car where he was working, standing close enough so that she could see but out of the way enough that she wasn't crowding him.

Em watched intently as he fiddled with some things. Without knowing what all the different components were, though, she had no idea what she was looking at and her eyes started to glaze over a little. Thankfully she was saved, or rather doomed, when her phone started ringing. It was b***h lady, of course. Em pulled her phone out of her pocket and glared down at it, willing it to stop ringing. It didn't. Em answered with an agitated "Hello, Kendra." She listened to her flat mate yell at her for about a minute and even had to pull the phone away from her ear to prevent her eardrums from being blown out. When she just couldn't take it anymore, Em cut her less-than-friend off. "Look, I know you're not happy I said I'd be back hours ago and I'm not there, but I lost track of time at work. And my car broke down, so relax. I'm having it looked at, I'll get something to eat, then I'll be on my way." Kendra, of course, started sounding really sympathetic once she knew Em's car broke down. Not in the mood to deal with her mood swing, Em told her that she was needed elsewhere and hung up the phone.

"Sorry," Em said with an apologetic smile followed by a frustrated sigh. She hated to be rude and felt as if she was being just that, answering a phone call in Leo's work-space. She looked back to what he was doing, giving it her full attention. "Can you tell anything so far? It doesn't look bad, but I have no idea what I'm looking at. I know how to check and change oil myself and that's about it."

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: hawthorne autobody and mechanics
                                              ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: leo
                                              ᴍᴏᴏᴅ﹕ would be calm if she didn't share an apartment with a hoface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff