Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
" heh... are you sure you would want my blood... you can say that my blood would make a vampire sick to their stomachs." The man laughed lightly.. He was a Half Human and Half Demon.

She licked her fangs. "I'll take my chances." She shot forward, hugging him and peircing her fangs into his neck.
Kain flexed his muscles of his neck as his blood began to burn Kyra.

She retrachted her teeth from his neck and spit out the vile liquid. "That's disgusting!!"

He smiles lightly.. " I told you so" He laughed as he looked at the blood upon the floor." well thats not the first time."

"What are you?! Your blood is gross!!" She swiped at her tognue.

Collecting Master

Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

Anna was about to sit down before she remembered. "Oh, would you like some white or red wine? We do have champeign and beer if you'd rather have that." She grinned at him and held up the wine bottle.
Jared stopped to think about it before answering. "Champeign would be nice." He stares into space as if he's in a trance.

She nodded, disapearing into the kitchen and came back out with a bottle and a galss. "There you go." She poured the beverage into his glass and handed it to him. Anna raised hers and sat next to him giggling. "Cheers!"
Jared raised his glass. "Cheers." He took a few sips then sets down his glass. He faces Anna then slowly leans towards her wanting to kiss her.

Anna set her glass down and leaned into the kiss, blushing softly. She kissed him, secretly enjoying it, but holding back still.
Jared blushed when they kissed, but when Anna held back, he asked, "Is something wrong?"
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

Anna was about to sit down before she remembered. "Oh, would you like some white or red wine? We do have champeign and beer if you'd rather have that." She grinned at him and held up the wine bottle.
Jared stopped to think about it before answering. "Champeign would be nice." He stares into space as if he's in a trance.

She nodded, disapearing into the kitchen and came back out with a bottle and a galss. "There you go." She poured the beverage into his glass and handed it to him. Anna raised hers and sat next to him giggling. "Cheers!"
Jared raised his glass. "Cheers." He took a few sips then sets down his glass. He faces Anna then slowly leans towards her wanting to kiss her.

Anna set her glass down and leaned into the kiss, blushing softly. She kissed him, secretly enjoying it, but holding back still.
Jared blushed when they kissed, but when Anna held back, he asked, "Is something wrong?"

Anna blushed. "No, sorry, I was uh, sorry." She leaned forward and kissed him again, this time, she really kissed him.

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
" heh... are you sure you would want my blood... you can say that my blood would make a vampire sick to their stomachs." The man laughed lightly.. He was a Half Human and Half Demon.

She licked her fangs. "I'll take my chances." She shot forward, hugging him and peircing her fangs into his neck.

She retrachted her teeth from his neck and spit out the vile liquid. "That's disgusting!!"

He smiles lightly.. " I told you so" He laughed as he looked at the blood upon the floor." well thats not the first time."

Kain steps around the corner, hearing their conversation. "Who says there are only girl vampires here? Just because you have never met me doesn't mean I don't exist." He says with a smile, his fangs glinting in the dim light. "But I guess you were right up until a few days ago, I just became a vampire recently." He turns towards the man standing beside her and smelling his blood he makes a strange face. "Your blood has a very interesting smell..." He says softly.

Collecting Master

Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

Anna blushed. "No, sorry, I was uh, sorry." She leaned forward and kissed him again, this time, she really kissed him.
This time, Jared really enjoyed the kiss, but some of his self control came back since he's only half human. "Wait, why haven't you bitten me yet?" But since he's also half angel he still felt like he was in love with Anna so he didn't leave.
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

Kain steps around the corner, hearing their conversation. "Who says there are only girl vampires here? Just because you have never met me doesn't mean I don't exist." He says with a smile, his fangs glinting in the dim light. "But I guess you were right up until a few days ago, I just became a vampire recently." He turns towards the man standing beside her and smelling his blood he makes a strange face. "Your blood has a very interesting smell..." He says softly.

"Trust me, don't drink it." She stared at him warily. "Who changed you?"
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

This time, Jared really enjoyed the kiss, but some of his self control came back since he's only half human. "Wait, why haven't you bitten me yet?" But since he's also half angel he still felt like he was in love with Anna so he didn't leave.

She paused. "You think I have to bite you so quickly?" She frowned, was that all he wanted her to do? Give him a freaking hickey and drink his blood?

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

"I was wounded by werewolves. Midnight changed me and saved me from a life as a dog." He says with a smile. "For which I am very grateful."
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

"I was wounded by werewolves. Midnight changed me and saved me from a life as a dog." He says with a smile. "For which I am very grateful."

"Oh, she must be another girl in the house." She nodded. "Alright, well, welcome to the house."

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

"Oh, she must be another girl in the house." She nodded. "Alright, well, welcome to the house."

"Thank you." He says with a smile, then his stomach growls a little. "You wouldn't happen to have any blood would you? It seems like I've been so thirsty since I've become a vampire, but I drank the last of the blood packets in the kitchen..." He says sadly. "I don't really want to drink humans blood seeing as I was one not to long ago..." He says softly.

Collecting Master

Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

She paused. "You think I have to bite you so quickly?" She frowned, was that all he wanted her to do? Give him a freaking hickey and drink his blood?
Jared Just figured out he had a terrible choice of words "No that wasn't it. I wanted to stay away but once I look into eyes I couldn't." It appears that the effect on him wore off "I thought you were going to drain me of my blood before I came to my senses. I saw that happen to someone else and I was afraid you were gonna do that to me." He got up and walked away
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

" I am a half-demon half human.." The male said looked at her as he laughed lightly.. " Kain Shiyan is my name."
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless
Insanity Princess Hotty
Kain The Timeless

"Thank you." He says with a smile, then his stomach growls a little. "You wouldn't happen to have any blood would you? It seems like I've been so thirsty since I've become a vampire, but I drank the last of the blood packets in the kitchen..." He says sadly. "I don't really want to drink humans blood seeing as I was one not to long ago..." He says softly.

She laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get over that. We can go and stop by the blood bank and get the rejected ones for the house. You can snack on the way back." She strolled to the window at the end of the hall and opened the window, a limb was off to the side. "Coming?"
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty
jady_boy
Insanity Princess Hotty

Jared Just figured out he had a terrible choice of words "No that wasn't it. I wanted to stay away but once I look into eyes I couldn't." It appears that the effect on him wore off "I thought you were going to drain me of my blood before I came to my senses. I saw that happen to someone else and I was afraid you were gonna do that to me." He got up and walked away

Anna crossed her arms over her chest. "Not all vampires look for a meal in a human! You are such a stereotype!" She stood up, yelling at him, she was tired of humans thinking of her as a blood sucking demon.
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn
Insanity Princess Hotty
Modrayn

" I am a half-demon half human.." The male said looked at her as he laughed lightly.. " Kain Shiyan is my name."

"That would explain it. Demons have grotesque blood. Angels are pure and delicious. Diabetic's blood is sweet, but rare." She shrugged, she might as well throw that in there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff